Imposter ✔️(R.Black & S.Black...

Por Prettymama29

This is a POLY relationship. Three men with 1 girl. This story will be a comment to suggest type of story. Pa... Más

Introduction
Chapter I: So it Begins
Chapter II: Day One Pt 1
Chapter III: Day One Pt 2
Chapter IV: Day One Pt 3
Chapter V: Day One Pt 4
Chapter VI: Day One Pt 5
Chapter VII: Day Two pt 1
Chapter VIII: Day Two pt 2
Chapter IX: Day Two Pt 3
Chapter X: Day Two Pt 4
Chapter XI: Day Two Pt 5
Chapter XII: Day Three Pt 1
Chapter XIII: Flashback
Chapter XIV: Day Three Pt 2
Chapter XV: Day Three Pt 3
Chapter XVI: Day Three Pt 4
Chapter XVII: Day Three Pt 5
Chapter XVIII: Day Four Pt 1
Chapter XIX: Day Four pt 2
Chapter XX: Day Four Pt 3
Chapter XXII: Day Four Pt 5
Chapter XXIII: Day Four Pt 6
Chapter XXIV: Day Five Pt 1
Chapter XXV: Day Five Pt 2
Chapter XXVI: Day Five Pt 3
Chapter XXVII: Day Five Pt 4
Chapter XXVIII: Day Five Pt 5
Chapter XXIX: Full Moon
Chapter XXX: Day Six Pt 1
Chapter XXXI: Day Six Pt 2
Chapter XXXII: Day Six Pt 3
Chapter XXXIII: Day Six Pt 4
Chapter XXXIV: Day Six Pt 5
Chapter XXXV: Day Six Pt 6
Chapter XXXVI: Two Weeks
Chapter XXXVII: Train Ride Antics
Chapter XXXVIII: Summer Time
Chapter XXXIX: Summer; Blitz
Chapter XL: Summer; Lupin 'Showdown'
Chapter XLI: Summer; And We will Fly
Chapter XLII: Summer; And we will Fall
Chapter XLIII: Summer Lovin'
Chapter XLIV: Summer; Crash into Me
Chapter XLV: Summer Days Drifting Away
Chapter XLVI: Summer; Grounding
XLVII: Summer; Filler Thoughts
Chapter XLVIII: Summer; Celebration of Life
XLIX: Summer; Thunderstorms
Chapter L: Summer; Macarism
Chapter LI: Summer; Cursed
Chapter LII: Birthday Outting
Chapter LIII: Birthday Surprise
Chapter LIV: Hogsmeade
Chapter LV: Uncomfortable
Chapter LVI: Moles and Targets
Chapter LVII: Secret Weapon
Chapter LVIII: Prophecy and Horcruxes
Chapter LIX: Black by Blood
Chapter LX: Robbed
Chapter LXI: Salazar's Locket
Chapter LXII: Brave like a Gryffindor
Chapter LXIII: Negative
Chapter LXIV: Dark Magic
Chapter LXV: Positive
Chapter LXVI: Little Raven
Chapter LXVII: Future Plans
Chapter LXVIII: Midnight Breakfast
Chapter LXIX: Into Fire
Chapter LXX: Train Antics
Chapter LXXI: Difference between Distrust and Dislike
Chapter LXXII: Bluub Blob Blegh
Chapter LXXIII: Missing
Chapter LXXIV: Offers and Panic
Chapter LXXV: Life and Death
Chapter LXXVI: Horcrux
Chapter LXXVII: Time Goes On

Chapter XXI: Day Four Pt 4

6.1K 227 108
Por Prettymama29

Brena rushed into the bathroom that was always empty. Most students didn't use this bathroom for the fact that Moaning Myrtle didn't believe in privacy. It was always dimmed in lighting, like something out of a horror movie in the eyes of Brena Willard. Some would say it was because the bathroom was literally haunted. But Brena would say that the bathroom held hauntings of the future.

"Talvi??" Brena questioned as she looked into the mirror, her hands on the sink and gripping it tightly. The reflection moved with hers until a smirk stretched across her face that she didn't hold as well.

"Long time, sis." Talvi spoke with much sarcasm. She didn't seem upset, but stressed. "I see you've been busy." She pointed out as her hand lifted and moved her hair to the side, revealing the dark bruises on her pale complexion. "A Slytherin and a Gryffindor? How scandalous." Brena let out a sigh of annoyance.

"I didn't ask for them to start yanking me into rooms and snogging." Talvi laughed, genuinely.

"But you also didn't fight it. Face it, sis. You like them." She told her sister.

"I do." Brena admitted for once. "But it's only flings. Until I leave." Talvi frowned, shaking her head at her younger sister.

"I don't get why you would want this all gone. I heard you tell that older guy that you wanted to be Obliviated. You are a Witch now, Brenny. Even if I'm gone- that doesn't change-"

"I'm not a witch." Brena told her sternly. "My magic is only your magic. Witches are born, not made." Brena said with a frown etched into her mouth. Talvi frowned further, not understanding her sister.

"But my magic might have awaken yours. I don't get why you are so against this."

"Because it isn't logical!" Brena snapped. "This world- this place.. it's all a perfect fantasy. A dream to keep buried deep. I have obligations. Phineas will need me there for him."

"What about you? Or Sirius? Or Regulus? Hell I even think James Potter is going for you." Talvi ranted, listing the names of the boys who have shown interest in her. "You can't just abandon this life, Brenny. I know you care for Phineas- but there are always options."

"So what? Abandon him like you abandoned me?" Brena questioned in a small voice. Talvi's eyes softened, guilt evident in her eyes. But to Brena, it only looked like she was guilty. Talvi didn't look like Brena when she was alive. They were complete opposites. Talvi with her short blonde bob of hair, blue eyes- Brena was nothing in comparison. At least in her dark brown eyes.

"I didn't- Brena.. I'm sorry. I never meant-"

"I know. I know. But I'm not doing it to Phineas. He deserves more. He deserves to live without the memory of being in the same home as Greyback. Or the memory of losing his only family. If I stayed here- it'd be like he was abandoned all over again. I'm not doing that to him." Brena told her older sister. "Now... I need to go meet with Severus. Fix this potion and get the hell out of this dream." Brena grabbed her bag, moving to leave the bathroom, hearing Talvi in the reflection-

"You need this Dream.."

Brena left the bathroom only to run into the Slytherin boy she was heading to meet. Severus grabbed her shoulders, steadying the small girl.

"Are you alright?" He questioned as he released her shoulders. Brena let out a sigh, nodding.

"I'm fine-" He looked behind her, as if expecting someone else to come out of the bathroom.

"Who was in there with you? You were arguing..." He questioned. A glint of suspicion in his dark eyes.

"Myself." She answered simply. Snape obviously didn't believe her. But he tightened his lip into a thin line and nodded.

"Let's get this over with. I'm not missing class." He stated and started to walk away. Brena rolled her eyes before following after him. They ended up in the library rather quickly. Severus taking long strides and Brena rushing to keep up with him. "So, what is it you need my help with?" Severus questioned as they sat at a table. Brena pulled out her notebook and slid it over to him.

Severus let out a sigh of annoyance, opening the notebook to the first page and scanning over the contents. Eyebrows furrowed into a straight line of calculation. The formula of the process running through his head visibly.

"You're working on a cure? For that Lupin guy?" Severus asked as he flipped the pages.

"For my brother." Brena corrected. "Although, Remus volunteered to be my Guinea pig." She quirked. Severus looked up at her, unimpressed.

"Have you tried this?" He asked as his eyes looked over the actual instructions. Brena nodded.

"It's missing something. I can't piece it together though." Snape nodded in thought. His eyes scanning the pages. He reached over, grabbing the pen. His eyes looking at it for a moment. He's seen one before because of Lily, but never used it. Without a second thought, he began to write into the notebook. Not saying anything.

Brena huffed, leaning over to see what he was writing. It was some kind of formula. Math and such.

"You wrote down earlier about a muggle way... Explain." Severus demanded. Brena let out a small laugh at his non-caring exterior.

"The muggles use Vaccines to prevent illnesses. It's been proven that injecting the person with a deactivated virus builds the immune system. But I don't think-"

"Have you tried it?" He interrupted. Brena furrowed her brows, not understanding. Severus looked up seeing her confusion and sighing. "Maybe using Lupids blood. It has the curse in it, correct? Perhaps adding his blood to the potion will get it to the proper element. Like personalizing it." Snape explained. Brena nodded, processing the information. "Of course, you would have to get the blood from him when he is transformed."

"That's the easy part. The hard part is convincing the others not to freak out when I try." Brena joked. Snape looked at her. His facial expression seeming to show sympathy for her.

"Good luck with that." Snape muttered, standing up after pushing her book back over to her. "Let me know how it goes." He muttered out before walking out of the library. Brena looked where he had been and sighed.

The desks in Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom were pushed back together. Brena sitting next to Remus as she ignored James and Sirius who were trying to ask her what had happened back at lunch time. James was still upset over her theory on Peter being too flexible for which side he'll be on. But Sirius was curious why his cousin was shrieking at the Hufflepuff as she left the Great Hall in a rush.

"Today we will be working on prep for the NEWTs." Joystone announced, walking into the class as if she was the most powerful person and deserved everyone's attention. Brena rolled her eyes as she faced forward. Joystone began passing out the packets. Brena furrowing her eyebrows as the stack of packets skipped her. "Yes, Ms. Willard?" Joystone asked with a sigh of annoyance.

"I think you skipped me." Brena told her as Joystone turned to look at her.

"I know I did. You are too young to take the NEWTs, so I figured you wouldn't need the packet." Brena glared at the Professor.

"You know that Dumbledore is allowing me to take the NEWTs with the rest of the class when it comes to that." Brena reinforced her.

"Hmm. I doubt you could handle the NEWTs as is. You've missed to many classes to be able to retain the knowledge I've taught." Brena couldn't wait for next year when Joystone would inevitably be gone. Although, she wouldn't get to see that day.

"Um, Professor, I've missed just about the same amount of classes- Okay more classes. No need to scold me, Moony." James huffed. Brena looked to the boy a bit shocked he was standing up for her. Joystone looked to James before looking to Brena.

"Yes, but you are capable of performing several spells that Ms. Willard would not be able to perform."

"How do you know?" Brena asked. Remus noticing her eyes glazing over for a millisecond. A smirk stretching on his face as he realized what was about to happen. He may be the responsible one of the group, but he did enjoy watching the drama unfold.

"Do you think you could perform a standardized test sample for the NEWTs?" Joystone questioned as Brena snorted.

"I know I could." Sirius glanced back at Brena in confusion. Noticing the tone of her voice seemed to have changed.

"Let's test you then." Joystone smirked back. Brena stood up and raised an eyebrow. "Perform a corporeal Patronus." Joystone had the face of someone who thought this was the easy win for her. Everyone knew that the professor was completely against the teaching off a muggleborn student. She had shown favoritism for the whole school year and treated anyone muggleborn as lesser of a being.

"Is that all?" Flourishing her wand, Brena stayed silent as the tip of her wand lite up white. A flash of light filling the room before an animal formed from the blinding light. A perfect bird flapping its wings as it flew through the classroom.

"A blackbird." James muttered in awe. It was a simple patronus. But it was one that fit the Hufflepuff.

The Blackbird was symbol of some kind of Loyalty. Idealistic, Intelligent and thoughtful. The creator usually was a thoughtful listener, making time to listen to their friends in their time of need. They believe in their abilities to do well and to make change- refusing to conform to standards that do not match their own.

"Not only is it corporeal, but it was a non verbal spell." Sirius boasted. Winking at Brena as he complimented her. The patronus faded as Brena lowered her wand.

"Anything else, Professor?" Brena asked with a smirk on her lips. Joystone glared at her.

"Sit down, Willard." The professor huffed. Clearly not happy that her easy win was a fail. Brena smiled, sitting back down in her seat next to Remus. Remus leaning over with a grin.

"Nice going, Talvi." He whispered. Brena/Talvi looked at him with a smile.

"Thank you."

A/N: Not very exciting, sorry.

Skipping Herbology as become a daily it seems. Next chapter will be focusing on the Quidditch match and potion. Promise.

Unless you want a quick snog with someone?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

229K 10.4K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
246K 6.1K 39
Y/N Pettigrew is abused by her parents, and all she wants is to be friends with her brother's friends. However, the Marauders seem a little too self...
28.7K 1.8K 33
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
12.8K 374 35
A story of Regulus and Danica FINALLY realizing their true feelings for one another. Regulus and Danica are best friends. Nothing can pull them apar...