Don't you forget me

Door Emm_JWest

JADE WEST AND BECK OLIVER ARE ANYTHING BUT PERFECT, THEY FIGHT A LOT AND ARE ALWAYS IN EACH OTHER'S THROATS B... Meer

The mistake
what come's after
Late news
Fatherly figure
the future, the present, and the past
Concerned friends
The truth
Emotional night
Visiting her
Visiting her 2
Visiting her 3
leak information
Who's to blame
A Mother's care
A great news
Sleeping beauty awakes
Unwanted visitor
Alone together
Text message
Out of this room
She's back
Confession
Her perspective
Stay or leave
#REBOUND
Invaded privacy
It came back
Out with friends
Solos and duets
Psychotic friend
Endangered
save or not
genuinely happy
in this world
Don't leave me
chocolate eyes
D' Dream
The L word
Finale

you're such cutesy

117 4 4
Door Emm_JWest

JADE'S POV: 

 His voice was straightforward and his face was hard to read I wasn't sure if I would say the truth in a time like this, I wanted to tell him in the first place but not like this I mean is this the right time? does he want me to say yes, but what if it makes things awkward for us, he has a girlfriend now for god sake, his look confused me, " y-yes" I said to him while looking away.

B: Jade, that's great( he suddenly smiled and gave her a hug)

J: you're not mad? ( She said in a shocked tone)

B: why would I be mad, Jade all I wanted from the beginning was for you to be okay. ( He held her hands but she quickly pulled away)

J: But I kept it from you, From our friends. (She lowered her head)

B: did you intentionally hide from us or is the timing just wrong? ( He placed his hand on her chin to lift it just to make her look at him)

J: Beck,... I did hide it from the others( she moved her head away from him and once again looked away)

B: wait when did you get your memories back? ( She took a deep breath before answering him)

J: the day that the three stayed at my house for a sleepover. before they came I already saw a few memories but that night there was a car crash outside my house and the moment I saw the passenger inside the car...it all came back to me.

B: so if you remembered already why didn't you tell anyone.

J: I did tell someone... It was just the wrong person.

B: No...( He knew who that person was) it was Adam, wasn't it? ( She nodded) Jade, why him? out of all people why him?

J: I didn't want to tell him, but he was being pushy that time, plus I thought he's my friend and I couldn't afford to lose him just because he has a silly crush on me, so I figured maybe if I tell him he would understand and would back off, obviously it didn't work.

B: still why didn't you tell the others? why didn't you say anything? Why keep pretending?

J: I wasn't pretending, besides no one even asked about my situation. ( she crossed her arms and pouted)

B: That's not a reason Jade! ( His voice was getting louder)

J: you think I don't know that! I just didn't want them to know anything yet! ( despite her raspy voice she manage to yell)

B:  you don't have to yell Jade. ( he was still cautious about her throat) I'm right here.

J: You yelled first!

B: I just want to know why you didn't tell our friends about this!

J: Because I wanted you to know first!... 

B: You wanted me to know first? why?

J: How simpleminded can you be?!

B: enough with the remark Jade!, just tell.

J: Fine! because I was hoping I could get YOU back....( Beck was taken back by her confession)I-I could get my old life back( she looks at him with sad eyes)I thought once I got my memories back everything will return to back to normal but I guess that's not possible.

B: That's why you went to school? you wanted to tell me...

J: I just didn't expect you to move on so fast.

B: the kiss, you did see us... Jade, I just did that because you left me-

J: you said you would never kiss her again.

B: I know but I thought you didn't want to get back together, I lost hope.

J: So the second we broke up you turned to her?! 

B: NO, she came to me.

J: And you let her!

B: Because I was miserable, I was a wreck Jade, the whole time I was with her all I can think is you, the moment I saw you kiss that bastard I felt my heart sink.

J: wait a minute, Kiss? where and when?

B: at the karaoke Dokie, after he performed you pulled him into the corner and kiss on his cheek.

J: I was trying to say to him that I didn't like what he did to me that night and that kiss was out of pity.

B: I didn't know that plus I also heard you say"I love you" to him that night, you have no idea how hard for me to hear you say that to someone else, those 3 words cut deeply to me, it validated the fact that I would never get you back... Jade, if I have known I would have never done What I did, I already made that mistake once, and look what it got me.

J: what do you think I felt when I saw you kiss her again and this time you weren't acting... but what kills me the most is the fact that after everything you have done I still want to be with you, and maybe I'm stupid for saying that but that's how I feel.

B: Then what's stopping us?!

J:  You! idiot! you have a girlfriend now and even if I wanted to be with you, I'm not the type of girl who's willing to be a side chick, look Beck we already hurt and loved each other while being separated, and together, surely by now, we know how OUR relationship works, the only problem is we don't have a relationship, to begin with, at least not anymore.

 B: so what you're just going to give up?! 

J: you made your choice and I sure made mine, I'm a 100% sure this isn't my fault ( she stood up and walk away but Beck quickly grabs her arm and pulled her back, he cupped her face and kiss her with passion, and even Jade couldn't resist his kiss) 

as they slowly pulled away from their kiss, their eye contact remains.

J: say you love me. ( she says in a straightforward tone)

B: magic word?

J: URGH!!. (she rolled her eyes and was about to walk out again but Beck didn't let her he  slightly chuckled and answered)

B: I'm kidding...I love you Jade( making Jade smirk) and I promise you that would never change.

J: (she wraps her arm around his neck as she hugs him tightly) I really miss you. 

B: I miss you too.

he places his hand on her waist and was about to kiss her again but this time Jade stop him.

J: But we can't do this, as much as it pains me to say this I'm not your girlfriend, Beck Tori is. ( Beck smiled goofily at her) I'm serious Beck!

B: Jade is that the only reason why we can't be together? 

J: obviously yeah

B: So you're sure you're willing to give me a second chance?

J: didn't you hear what I said earlier, what kind of stupid question is that Beck, of course, I want you back dummy, our only problem is Veg-

B: She broke up with me.

J: what?

B: Yeah, she asked me if I'm still in love with you, I couldn't Lie, she knew I could never replace you with her nor anybody else, that's why we broke up, and I'm glad we did, cuz, to be honest, you're the only person I can imagen spending my whole life with.

J: urgh you know you're such cutesy 

B: maybe but that's just because it's true( he picks her up bridal style to carry over his bed, Jade gigged)

J: you could have started with that you know, you just made my throat hurt from shouting.

B: then we wouldn't be Beck and Jade if we didn't do that, and there is a way we can ease the pain ( he has a playful look on his face)

J: shut up put me down.

As he lay her on the bed he stayed on top of her, Jade places a hand on his face and kisses him while Beck's hand was on her thighs, their make-out session slowly became a much more intimate scenery.

 the past 2 days they spent together, enjoying each other's company, they decided to keep their relationship a secret, they felt its better to hide it since they just want some alone time, and they didn't want their friends breathing down their necks, after the Adam and Tori's incident. Thursday night Andre, Cat, Robbie, Tori, and Trina decided to visit the two since it's been 3 days since they last saw the couple.

Jade was speaking normally again and the neck pain didn't seem to bother her, she was on the floor writing something while Beck was in the shower, and her phone started to buzz, she puts down her notebook and check her phone, It was Cat.

Cat message: 

Hey Jadey! we stop at Nozu to buy some sushi, and we're heading there to your place after this.

Jade: you still there?

Cat: um yeah why?

Jade: buy me some coffee black with 2 sugar.

Cat: kay, kay! anything else?

 Jade shouted to ask Beck if he want something to eat or drink.

J: Hey bade!

B: yeah?!

J: Cat's at Nozu and they're heading here do you want some sushi or a drink?

B: Nah I'm good, How about you?

J: I already message her what I want, you sure you don't want anything?

B: Yeah

then she heard a knock on the door. she thought to herself, that's fast, they're already here? she stood up and opened the door but there wasn't anyone there, she stepped outside to look for her friends but then her phone buzzed.

 Cat: hey Jadey? 

just coffee? 

Jade: WAIT YOU'RE STILL THERE?

Cat: Yeah I'm still waiting for your message, why?

Jade: Nothing... Just hurry up.

Cat: Okie see u. 

 she took another look around outside to see if there was any kid pulling a prank on her but it was already dark and nobody was out there, her phone buzzed again she lets out an exasperated breath thinking Cat message her another story about her brother but to her surprise, it was unknown number but she knows it was Adam because the message was a picture of her standing outside of the Rv right now, it was followed by another message saying " I'm not yet done with you" she quickly went inside and lock the door but her phone buzzed again, she looks at the new message" Locking it won't help you, I'll still be able to get you"  as she looks at the door while stepping back she didn't notice Beck was right behind her making her scream.

B: What's wrong? ( he held her at the side of her arms)

not wanting to make his Boyfriend worried she just made an excuse.

J: nothing you just startled me, um I think I saw a raccoon outside so I lock the door just message the guys to text if there almost here.

B: okay( he intertwined his hand with her, pulling her closer to him and making him hug her from behind, he place his head on her shoulder) but since they're not here yet, how about we lay down for a sec.

J: That sounds great but( she turns round to face him) I still need to shower plus you have to get dressed we don't want them to know we're back together...( seeing Beck's disappointed face) But then again how long does it take to get here from Nozu?

B: about 40 minutes ( he says with a hopeful smirk, she wrinkled her nose and sided her lips) I  feel like I'm not that clean yet maybe I can join you? ( he gives off a puppy look while pouting)

J: Nah, we'll just wait for them to go home, In that way, we can play without any..."interruption"

B: oh your plan is way better than mine, I'll just wait for that. ( he gave her a quick peck and let her in the bathroom while he grabs some clothes in his drawer, as Jade stepped inside the bathroom she took one last glance at her phone and the door).

after 20 minutes she steps outside of the bathroom and grabs some clothes she saw Beck was napping on the bed, she took out a black loose long sleeve shirt and grey shorts, she blew dry her hair a bundled it, she wanted to lay beside Beck But she knew her friends were just a few minutes away. so she sat on the sofa and just played with her phone, not long a not was heard but this time she didn't want to open it she waited for her friends to call them or message but there was none, another knock was made yet no voice was heard outside, "CAT?! IS THAT YOU?" There was no answer, she look at Beck to see if he was awake.

J: Babe, Babe...BADE... BECK WAKE UP!

B: Wh- what? ( he says in a groggy voice)

J: Adam's outside!

B: What! how do you know? ( he sat up straight)

J: I don't know why I didn't told you earlier but I got a message from him, he send me a picture of myself, and -( she showed him the other message). I don't know what to do.

B:  It's fine, we're safe we just need to stay here, I'll just call the police and say his here.

while dialing another knock was heard from outside. they both look at each other, Beck stood up and slowly walked toward the door, Jade sided her head telling him not to open the door, he unlock the door and twisted the doorknob, when suddenly...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

86.8K 2.1K 19
Tori Vega and Jade West are always fighting, but what happens when Tori starts developing feelings for Jade. How will Jade react when she finds out...
31.2K 1K 32
"Yes, Beck. The bad things are still there. And they're never going away. I was seconds away from killing myself but then I had a kid and- " "Wait...
25.6K 1K 26
"You've done nothing but lie to me this entire time!" "I warned you. I told you...I don't believe in love." ------------- First book in the And Then...
45.4K 882 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...