๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง : ๐——...

By sianna_reynolds

โœ” COMEPLETE โœ” The Eternals, a race of immortal beings with superhuman powers who have secretly lived on Eart... More

๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿž
๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ

490 14 11
By sianna_reynolds

in the beginning...

before the six singularities and the dawn of creation, came the celestials. arishem, the prime celestial created the first sun and brought light into universe. life began and thrived. all was in balance.

until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed on intelligent life- they were known as deviants. the universe was plunged into chaos.

to restore the natural order. arishem sent eternals- immortal heroes from the planet olympia- to eliminate the deviants.

ethernals had unyielding faith in arishem until one mission, led by prime eternal, ajak changed everything...

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 28
Time heals all wounds or so they say. Druig felt at peace with his choice, eventually. The anger turned numb and he created a safe space for those th...
89.5K 2.3K 26
In the beginning of time, the Eternals were created. Among the 11 of them was Freya. Gifted the power of Element Manipulation From the second he lai...
155K 5.1K 32
"We are Infinite." In which a powerful, unloved girl finds purpose in the hands of beings greater than infinity. "She believed she could, and so sh...
65.6K 1.3K 19
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”. ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’. Nyx is the Greek personification of darkness also a g...