POWER || LOOKISM

Od KHRIky

You were yeeted out of your world by truck-kun and thrown into Lookism where you got to choose who you want t... Více

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69 (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 16

14.6K 967 227
Od KHRIky

"[F/N], are you sure you want to join the program?"

You were seated in the staff room with your homeroom teacher who gazed at you with concern while you looked at him with a bright smile.

"I want to experience working as a prison guard. It'll be good on my profile for when I apply for my college."

That was bullshit.

The true reason you were joining this bizarre program that no one ever joined was because it was the juvenile prison that both Jake Kim and Jiho were a part of.

You had a task that you had to achieve while you were there.

It was to make allies with Big Deal and have Jack Kim's interest go onto you instead of Jiho's.

They were important in the future and having them as someone to rely on was helpful for you and your friends.

Plus, he wanted to use Jiho as a card for his revenge against Gun but with how things turn out for Jiho in the end, it was pointless.

"If you're sure...but, do be careful." Your homeroom teacher said while you nodded with a smile.

"I will."

When the day had arrived, you had to meet with one of the prison guards in front of the school who looked at you with pity, wondering how you were going to survive the day but the smile you held on your face told you weren't nervous.

"[F/N]!"

You looked back as you stood by the entrance of the school to see Vasco, Daniel and Zack making their way to you with concern.

"You're joining that prison guard program?" Zack asked and you nodded making him stare at you in disbelief.

"But, it's dangerous and you could get hurt." Daniel tried to get you to back out at the last minute but you shook your head as you smiled in his direction.

"I'm Master Bunny, remember?"

Daniel was still upset that you were going to such a dangerous place but Vasco placed hand on your head and spoke up.

"If she wants to, we have to respect that. But, please take care of yourself. We will be worried." Vasco said as he gazed down at you.

You couldn't help but feel touched by his words and moved forward to wrap your arms around his waist.

"I will."

Vasco's face burned red, his arms flailing about as he was too shy to hug back while Zack and Daniel watched with jealousy.

"I'm the most worried!" Daniel mentioned and you moved back to give him a hug too, the taller boy not hesitating to place his arms around you.

"Me too!" Zack almost fainted as you also hugged him, your frame much smaller than his making you look adorable.

The guard called for you and you moved back to wave at your friends, assuring them you would be fine.

You seated yourself in the back and gazed out the window as the car drove away from the school, wanting to think over your plan before you arrived.

'Let's hope this goes well.'

-------------------------------------------------

Jake Kim was seated outside on the side with a few of his members of Big Deal surrounding him as a form of protection, watching his surroundings with his hand resting on his fist.

"Any new information on Master Bunny?" He asked as he looked over to Brad who shook his head.

"It's hard to gain intel on someone who isn't quite known amongst the four crews." He revealed and Jake nodded, moving his focus on the car that was entering the prison.

Jake could see the car stop in front of the entrance before two people stepped out.

One was a prison guard and the other...

"What the heck is a girl doing here?" Jason spoke the question that was on their minds.

"Who's that hot girl?"

"Look at those legs..."

"I want her."

Jake raised a brow as he thought how odd it was to see a person of the opposite gender be here of all places and watched as you walked inside.

"She must be here to see someone. Maybe her boyfriend?" Brad assumed and it seemed to make sense to them so that's what they put out as the truth.

That was the case until they saw you step out to patrol the prison yard with the other guards, wearing an exact replica of their uniform.

"Pay attention!"

All eyes were on the head guard who stepped closer to you, speaking up in a serious tone.

"We have a student here who will be working here for experience. Do not screw around today or you'll be missing dinner tonight." He warned before turning to you so you could speak up.

You smiled in a charming fashion that had the boys going wild and waved.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm [F/N]." You introduced.

Jiho gazed at you with shock, not expecting to meet with you in a prison of all places. Wally saw the way Jiho was staring and his lips twisted with anger, a crazed look flashing in his eyes as he fiddled with the sharpened toothbrush in his pocket.

"You whore!"

Jake watched with interest as you raised a brow at the skinny boy who pulled out the toothbrush while charging towards you, screaming over how he was going to kill you.

"Wally, don't!" The head guard exclaimed but you stepped forward to take care of the situation.

Hus scream turned to one of horror as you grabbed his wrist, the sharp end of the brush an inch away from your face. You squeezed his wrist and he lost the strength in his legs, falling to his knees.

"Try that again and I won't hesitate to break your hands so you will never be able to hold anything."

You had kicked him down onto his back, taking the toothbrush from his hand and stabbing it into the ground, right next to his face as you uttered this to him in a quiet tone. Wally gulped and nodded, scurrying onto his feet and making his way back to Jiho who you finally took notice of.

A shiver ran down his spine when he saw the dark look that flashed across your face as you made eye contact but it was replaced with warmth as soon as you looked back at the head guard who wished for you to return inside.

"You can work elsewhere for now." He informed and you nodded, sending him a smile before making your exit.

Jason was impressed by your fighting ability along with Brad but Jake wasn't sure. Your opponent was ordinary so it wasn't really impressive for him but the way you handled the situation was certainly interesting.

He would keep an eye on you.

--------------------------------------------------

Hyunwoo Kim, the counselor who had hope to help change the kids of this prison was currently in a session with Jiho and you were on the side, watching them from the corner of your eyes as they spoke to each other.

Jiho's act made you want to scoff but you kept your composure and focused ahead, wondering when this stupid session would end.

You knew that the poor counselor was being tricked by the facade Jiho was putting on but you couldn't do anything as he wouldn't listen until he faced the truth himself.

"Darius is probably mean to you but you're strong. That's nice of you not to respond to violence with violence." Hyunwoo said as he patted Jiho's head.

"You're open and aboveboard. Only real losers throw themselves away." He spoke further and you could see how Jiho's whole aura changed making you smirk.

Those words hit him too hard and you could see it as soon as Wally had his session and made an attempt to kill Hyunwoo.

"Wally." You called in a warning tone as you approached hin and his hands were off Hyunwoo in an instant, turning as he realised you were in the room too.

He trembled with fear as you peered down at him, intimidated by your gaze and he tried to excuse himself for his behaviour.

"L-Leader told me to kill him." He told and you smiled, patting his head.

"Return to your cell." You spoke in a low tone that had him trembling and he nodded, lowering his head as he exited the room with the two guards.

"Are you okay?" You asked as you helped up Hyunwoo who messaged his neck, ignoring the bruise that was forming around it.

"Yeah..."

He observed you as you smiled down at him, wondering who you were to have so much power over Wally to make him act that way.

He was in shock when he found out you were a second year student, working at the prison for experience and nothing more.

(a/n: so, instead of having y/n go to the beach with her friends to Jay's villa, I wanted to go down another route. What do you think?)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

160K 10.6K 24
goo x male!reader goo was obsessed with a highschool student. and that student just happens to be m/n.
247K 9.3K 35
First story ever writen. For your entire life you have been bullied. your parents devorced when you were only a baby so you don't really remember t...
2.9K 86 24
This is a Lookism story that I'm currently working on. You had always been infatuated by Gun since the day you met him, the day your father told you...
22.8K 911 12
𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗜𝗩𝗘 ⤷𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗬 who strayed away from a peaceful life into something worse. ❝𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. 𝗣𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿�...