π‘¬π’π’šπ’‰π’†π’‚ β€’ yeonbin {BOOK...

By CH3RRYM3L

in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal famili... More

°‒❁𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’π’šπ’‰π’†π’‚ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
°‒❁𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒕𝒆𝒏❁‒°
°‒❁𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’”π’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’šββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°
Β°β€’βπ’†π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•ββ€’Β°
Β°β€’βπ’šπ’†π’π’π’‹π’–π’'𝒔 π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“π’”ββ€’Β°
°‒❁𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍❁‒°

Β°β€’βπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❁‒°

529 58 45
By CH3RRYM3L

°•°•❁•°•°

𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 walked calmly through tenebris forest, enjoying the crunching sound of leaves getting stepped on. it was afternoon, the sun getting ready to set and painting the dark landscape in orange and yellow, making the forest not seem as scary and eery.

the demon was walking for a while already, crossing the whole forest and waiting to reach the more mountainous part of limbo. he could've flied, but he liked the feeling of walking alone through the woods too much to pass it, and he wasn't in a hurry. his plan of getting soobin back was going smoothly and his allies seemed to be doing their part. yes, allies.

he blackmailed the council into helping him too. it wasn't hard when he had proof capable of dissolving the whole council and making them lose their power.

yeonjun stopped before the river, looking around the big rocks that formed almost a cliff. he crossed the water, slowly following the wall of rocks until finding a small entry to a cave. the demon stepped inside, hearing his footsteps echoing through the empty cave until finding a small door, with two little candles hanged on the wall beside it. he knocked.

it didn't take a minute for it to be opened, no one on the other side who could've opened it. yeonjun walked in and closed the door, looking around the small and odd house inside the cavern. it had multiple objects and lights he wasn't used to, with a big and slightly circular opening in the middle, allowing plants and the small amount of still present sunlight to get in. it was pretty.

"i was waiting for you." the demon turned to the side, seeing a man sat on a table while mixing his tea. he had grey hair, black eyes, plump lips and small hands, his face adorned with three small crystals between his cheekbone and temple on each side. "sit."

"i didn't expect you to know i was coming." the crystalian chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. yeonjun sat in front of him, staring at his eyes.

"you needed answers, choi daniel, so you came to find them, like most people who search for me. though i must say, i cannot offer answers, only possibilities." the male stretched his hand, smiling at the other. "lee taemin. a pleasure to finally see you in person."

"you already know my name." the demon shook the other's hand, resting his back on the chair after. "it was hard to find you."

"i'm impressed you still did." taemin took another sip of his tea, hearing the younger hum as an answer. he rested both of his hands on his knee, his legs crossed while he looked at yeonjun. "go ahead."

"how can i be sure the information shared won't be leaked?"

"you must have heard the... rumors, if i might refer as that, about my person. so i take as you heard no one knows where i live or if i am indeed real. if such things are said, it is definitely not due to me spreading information about my acquaintances around. i have no reason of leaking someone else's business, that is, unless someone asks about it. though i don't think anyone knows you came here, therefore there is no possibility of such happening."

"what makes you the most powerful crystalian, so much you are referred as a legend by some?" the red haired waited patiently for the answer. he knew about taemin, but that was it, his name and the fact he was powerful and knew about a lot of things. he needed confirmation that the answers he could get would be true.

"difficult question, there is a lot of things. though, i must say the main one would be my crystal, i am the only crystalian of the tempus crystal. so time, daniel, i can manage time." taemin grabbed a small hourglass from the shelf beside him, turning it around and watching the almost transparent sand fall. "however, i can only manage the sand falling right now, i'm not able to interfere in the grains already fallen or the ones bonded to fall, even if i can still see them."

"so you can change the present, but only see the future and past. that's how you knew i was coming."

"indeed." the crystalian nodded, putting the time measuring object to the side. "are you finally ready to ask?"

yeonjun hummed, it seemed risky, but he needed the answers. the male could still try to omit as much details as he could, though.

"there's someone i know, who's blood is different. i can't discover anything when drinking it, normally i would've been able know basic information, like species or age, but not with them."

"i see. anything else?"

"they were supposed to have fallen, but didn't." the sentence seemed to catch the others attention as taemin raised a brow while staring at yeonjun.

"may i know their name?"

"no."

"it's important. i can't give you possibilities if you don't help me see them." the red haired sighed, he hoped being extremely reckless would pay off.

"soobin."

"as suspected." taemin nodded, waving his hand in the air after. "what a shame, your father will come to kill me soon."

"what does my father have to do with this?" yeonjun leaned foward, intrigued by the comment. it didn't make sense for his father to be connected with what he asked.

"hyukjun thought to have got rid of soobin, of course."

"why would he want to get rid of soobin?" yeonjun was confused, as far as he knew, soobin didn't have any connections with his father, so there shouldn't be a motive for the king to kill the angel.

"because years back, he came to me, and so i gave him the possibility he asked me of."

"what possibility?"

"of the next prince of heaven who was soon to be born, being too powerful, and therefore, an extreme danger to hell kingdom."

"you're telling me that soobin is a fucking royal?" the demon raised his eyebrows in surprise, he guessed soobin was different but not that much valuable. yeonjun had been, without knowing, touching and playing with a diamond while surrounded by glass.

"certainly." taemin nodded, bringing one of his hands to his cheek, where he caressed in a wondering manner. "you see, my visions only informed me of the angel having a too strong power, until this day i don't know what it is, nor hyukjun, so getting rid of the baby was the only way for him. i was way more leaned on the hell's side that time, so i helped your father. it was an easy task to make people forget about a fourth heir existing, just like it was killing the newborn. but then again, the possibilities daniel. i could've been more interested in hell, but i was always on my own side, and killing the angel wasn't that beneficial, so i kept him alive, letting him grow in an orphanage as a commoner."

"but my father doesn't know he's alive, right?" the demon furrowed his brows, worried about the wellbeing of his boyfriend. the angel was already in danger enough when just kidnapped, having his father knowing who he was would make things way worse.

"he will find out, really soon. i say he might have a suspicion already." the older stared at his tea, that seemed to be cold now, either way, he took a sip. yeonjun nodded as an answer, understanding the words previously spoken by the crystalian.

"reason why you said he will kill you."

"yes." the male explained a lot of things that made everything clearer to the demon, but there were still missing pieces, ones the red haired wanted to have. he brought his hand to his lips, tapping the flesh slightly while thinking, it was a lot of information to assimilate.

"but what about soobin's blood? nothing you said explains it, or the fact he didn't fall."

"of course it does. you wouldn't think i could just let the baby stay with his royal powers while in an orphanage, i needed to block his royal features." taemin leaned back, not even slightly worried about the fact he was telling yeonjun a ridiculous amount of information. he obviously knew what he was doing, he could see the future after all. the crystalian could see where yeonjun would stand. "that and royal angels can't fall, so that's why he is still an angel. their wings full of zurian crystal make that possible. unexpectedly unfair with the other angels, if you ask me, even if little to none people know about it.

yeonjun hummed, it all made sense now. why soobin's blood was so sweet but void of information, why he didn't fall, why his wings caught so much of the demon's attention after touching them. the fact the red haired had a preciousness like the angel on his hands all this time without knowing, touching the feathers that could give someone immortality. he had to control himself to not smirk knowing he fucked soobin under his biological mothers roof.

"his powers, unblock them."

"why would i do that?" taemin crossed his arms, seriously staring at the demon. he could be able to see the future, but it didn't mean himself still didn't come first. he would always be on his own side.

"possibilities. you see the future don't you? i will take you under my protection and not let hyukjun kill you. being part of my reign is something not anyone can have." the crystalian smirked, interested by the suggestion, siding yeonjun would definitely be beneficial.

"are you willing to make a pact for it?"

"what would be involved?" the red haired raised one of his eyebrows, resting both of his hand on the table. he needed to think detailedly about the whole thing and if it would be really worth it.

"if you don't do your part, your abilities will be taken."

"too risky for me and comfortable for you, isn't it?"

"indeed. i will give you an important information then, one that can change everything and it's priceless." taemin suggested, knowing the other would accept, he didn't need to have a vision to know that. yeonjun was clearly eager for power, and if he offered an information of that extent, the demon was bond to want it.

"deal."

taemin picked a knife from his belt, cutting his finger and doing the same with yeonjun's after the demon gave him his hand. then he connected both, closing his eyes and whispering words that seemed incoherent for the red haired, but he knew it was an enchantment. they were making a blood pact, which meant that if someone broke the deal the consequences would immediately happen, taemin would die and yeonjun would be powerless.

"what's the information?"

"royal angels wings. i will teach you how to properly use them."

°•°•❁•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 35
Where in Choi Beomgyu found out that his mother's fiancΓ©, decided to move in into their house. Sharing a one roof. Until he met the man full with sec...
15.5K 762 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super clichΓ© love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...
7.8K 555 46
SYNOPSIS Beomgyu, a closeted gay and secretly a Wattpad fan fiction writer is in need of inspiration for his next story. However due to lack of love...