Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41

4.9K 109 52
By Darkdecade97

In Chaldea all the two teams and the Beacon Staff alongside the Servants are discussing the plan.

Sherlock: So as you all know, we will launch a full scale attack on Atlas. But before we do that, we need to request for Robyn Hill's help to protect Mantle. No doubt they would be in the crossfire during our attack.

Jaune: Don't worry about the Servants I got that covered.

Ruby: So what's our mission Mr. Holmes?

Sherlock: Hour mission is to oversee the evacuation of Mantle, we set up a staging ground for all the citizens of Mantle to stay in as we attack Atlas.

Da Vinci: And according to what Winter told us there is a good chance that Atlas Forces will attack Mantle.

Weiss: But Mantle is part of Atlas! Why would they attack them?!

Gilgamesh (Caster): Cause they have no use to Atlas anymore and are willing to dispose of them.

Da Vinci: We'll have Servants eliminate the soldiers if they ever attack Mantle.

Ren: And what about the Grimm? The people would surely panic and it will attract the Grimm.

Da Vinci: Well that's where you come in. We'll have your Team and Team RWBY eliminate all the Grimm you encounter inside the city. Ozma will lead your group as the other Servants will hold the like and protect the people from Atlas and Grimm in the borders of Mantle, while you all oversee the evacuations.

Sherlock: As for the Ace Ops and Winter, they'll help us infiltrate Atlas with Pietro and Penny.

Blake: Why are we headed to Atlas?

Ozpin: To retrieve the Winter Maiden and the Relic of Creation.

Nora: Isnt that the 4 Maiden's thing that you talked to us about Headmaster?

Ozpin: Yes, we already have the Fall Maiden safe here in Chaldea and the Spring Maiden in custody.

Ruby: Who's the Spring Maiden?

Qrow: That's a need to know basis for now, sorry Ruby.

Ozpin: We best get a move on, we need to be one step ahead of Ironwood. All of you prepare your gear and head to the Aircrafts.

They all nod as they leave the Command Center.

Gilgamesh (Caster): You know Ironwood is going to use the Relic of Creation to get a Servant right.

Ozpin: Yes I know, but due to the Winter Maiden's condition. He can't open the Vault. Do you have the medicine from Paracelsus?

Gilgamesh (Caster): Yes I do.

Ozpin: Good, we need to make sure the Winter Maiden and Relic of Creation is away from both Salem and Ironwood.

Gilgamesh (Caster): I'll make the preparations, I'll speak with the Merlins to set up the barrier.

Ozpin nods as he heads out to the aircrafts to see his students leave. Meanwhile Teams RWBY and PNR are waiting for Jaune.

Nora: What's taking Jaune so long?

Pyrrha: He's still in the Summoning Room.

Weiss: Why would he be there at this time?

Ren: He said, he's trying to summon more Servants. 

Ruby: Look there he is!

The two Teams look towards Jaune and see him with Constantine XI in his 3rd Ascension.

Weiss: Isn't he Jaune's newest Servant?

Blake: Yes he was.

Ren: And he's already in his 3rd Acension. Jaune works fast.

Pyrrha: Well we need all the help we can get, whatever is going to happen in Mantle. Jaune is bringing everyone he has.

Yang: Speaking of new Servants, who are they?

As Yang points at Jaune's direction and what they also notice is that both of them are with 4 new Servants.

Ren: Looks like those are Jaune's newest Servants.

Blake: And he summoned alot of them.

Nora: I don't know why but feel like this Summoning System is like a gacha system and Jaune is just really lucky or he's cheating. A lot of people would be very salty about this.

Ren: Nora what are you talking about?

Nora: I have no idea.

Pyrrha: So Jaune do you mind introducing them to us.

Jaune: Of course, So you all know Constantine XI. Well this is Kriemhild, Roland, Don Quixote, and Zhang Jue.

Kriemhild: Hello.

Roland: Greetings a pleasure to meet you all.

Don Quixote: Hello there.

Zhang Jue smiles and nods at them.

Blake whispers to Ren.

Blake: I feel like if we made one wrong move Kriemhild would definetly kill us without any hesitation.

Ren: Best we not piss her off.

Blake: You should tell that to Yang.

Nora: Why does she give me Yandere vibes?

Jaune: Alright, since we're all here it's time for us to head to the aircraft.

???: Don't forget about me Jaune.

As everyone all looks and sees.

Jaune: Charlemagne, nice of you to join us.

Charlemagne: Oh and I didnt come alone.

Jaune: Looks like your Paladins and Salome are joining us. Hey where's Siegfried? I thought I told him he could join us?

Somewhere in Chaldea

Sigurd finds Siegfried hiding in an old spot, Jaune used to hide from Jeanne (Alter), Artoria (Alter), Mash (When she goes Yandere mode) and Scathach.

Sigurd: Hiding from your wife?

Siegfried: Yeah

Sigurd: You got room for one more?

Siegfried scoots over as Sigurd sits beside him as they are now both hiding.

Siegfried: We should bring Sieg to our hiding spot, no doubt his new mother would try to meet him once they're done in Mantle.

Sigurd nods as they continue hiding in their spot.

Back with Jaune

Charlemagne: They're probably fine. He's probably busy helping out with the Atlas problem around Remnant.

Jaune: A shame, anyway come on let's head to the Aircraft we need to head to Mantle as soon as possible.

Ozpin: Wait a moment Jaune.

As Jaune looks and sees Ozpin approaching him as he gives him the bottle.

Ozpin: This is the medicine that can restore the Winter Maiden's Health, once you do that head to the Vault and acquire the Relic of Creation.

Jaune: And what of Ironwood?

Ozpin: Bring him back here alive, after that you can do whatever you want to him.

Jaune nods as he boards the aircraft as it takes off and heads to Mantle.

Mantle

The Team arrives in Mantle as they land the aircraft in the designated spot as they exit it and see Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses walking towards them.

Robyn: You our contact?

Jaune: Yes I am, were you able to start the evacuation?

Robyn: Yes we have, but the people are panicking and the Grimm are headed their way here. We need to eliminate them to continue the evacuations.

Jaune: Me and my Team will handle them. Ozma, have Teams RWBY and PNR help with the evacuations. As for us we will be on the walls eliminating any Grimm we see.

Ozma: Of course Jaune.

As both Teams seperate and do their specific tasks as Jaune and the Servants are now in the walls of Mantle.

Jaune: Charlemagne take the newest Servants and head down to deal with the Grimm. Astolfo, Bradamante you head to the skies and scout out for any Grimm that goes under our radar and Salome, patrol the walls and inform me if any of the Grimm break thru.

They all nod as they went to do their specific tasks. Jaune keeps watch.

Jaune: This is good, with the Servants dealing with the Grimm. The evacuations can proceed smoothly. After that Atlas will fall.

But just then, Jaune sees something from the corner of his eye. He grab some binoculars he found as Jaune looks towards the distance and sees something. Something big, headed straight towards Mantle.

Jaune: No! Why is she here?! Dammit!

Charlemagne: Jaune what's wrong?

Jaune: She knew we were headed to Atlas, she's using this chance to get the Winter Maiden and the Relic of Creation.

Just then Astolfo and Bradamante arrived riding Hippogriff.

Astolfo: Jaune, we have a horde of Grimm headed our way!

Bradamante: There are hundreds of them, we have Ozma alongside Teams RWBY and PNR protecting the evacuation transports.

Jaune: Then have all the Servants form a wall, nothing gets through us!

They all nodded as they head to battle. Jaune just looks at the battlefield, angry that he has more problems to deal with, first Ironwood, now Salem. He is all going to make them pay.

???: My, oh my. Such anger you have.

Jaune looks around and tries to figure out where the voice is coming from.

Jaune: Who's there?! Answer me!

???: Don't worry my dear boy, I am merely an ally. How about this, you make a contract with me and I'll be your Servant.

Jaune: How would I know I can trust you?

???: Don't worry about it, I'm sure my older self will keep an eye on me. After all, It's time for me to make my grand appearance.

As the unknown figure appears.

Jaune: Who are you?

Moriarty (Ruler): James Moriarty, Ruler class! At your service, Jaune Pendragon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
91.6K 668 15
Jaune's transcripts were revealed and everyone even his family abandoned him. All except ruby rose, Nora valkarie and team crdl. When he was expelled...
41.3K 771 13
jaune wanted to be a hero just like his old ancestors was but it all changed when his transcript was revealed to the world many others saw him as a f...
26.2K 879 9
We all know the Story of Jaune's Transcripts being revealed by Cardin or even Pyrrha, where he was beaten, bullied, and harassed by all of Beacon and...