Sun/Moon x reader

By Juankandus

The reader is going to be kept as gender neutral as possible Still working on this cuz I made this on a whim... More

Info Sheet
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: New Employee
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n
Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Place
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 5: Y/n?
Chapter 6: Learning The ropes
Chapter 7: THEIF!
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: What a Surprise
Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two
Chapter 11: Who Will It Be?
Chapter 12 (1/3): With Sun
Chapter 12 (2/3): With Moon
Chapter 12 (3/3): An Eclipse
Chapter 13: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 (Part 1): Loud Whispers
Chapter 14 (Part 2): Loud Whispers
Chapter 15: A Performance
Chapter 16: No breaks
Art And Quick Update
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 18: Strange Dreams
Chapter 19: New People New Foes
Chapter 20: A Normal Day, Right?
Chapter 21: Hallucinations
Chapter 22: Slumber Party (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Slumber Part (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)
Announcement
Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)
Chapter 25: Painful Information
Chapter 26: Healing
Q&A With Characters
Chapter 27: Chaos, Utter Chaos
Chapter 28: As The Storm Clears
Q&A With Characters: Part 2
Chapter 29: Collecting Your Bearings
Chapter 30: What A Day
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Lockdown Continues
Chapter 33: Back To Schedule
Chapter 34: Paintings and More
Chapter 35: Daycare Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Another World
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 39: Complicated Friend-Enemies
Chapter 40: Getting Ready
Chapter 41: What A Day
Season 2 Trailer
Head Canons And Concepts
I'm Not dead (Yet)
S2 Chapter 1: Surprise After Surprise
S2 Chapter 2: "Y/n, long time no see"
S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces
S2 Chapter 4: Surprise Guest
S2 Chapter 5: Promises
S2 Chapter 6: Fun Games With A Distant Family
S2 Chapter Chapter 7: Dumb Ideas
Late Schedule
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special!๐ŸŽƒ
S2 Chapter 8: Confusion
S2 Chapter 9: Ideas Or Schemes?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„!Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
Rotating Masks
AU Chapter: Super Ordinary
What's This? Not A Chapter?! Ew
S2 Chapter 10: New Changes
S2 Chapter 11: "Saved? More Like Under New Management"
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 1): Staying With Sun
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody
AU Chapter: Centuries Of Light (2)
Au Chapter: Centuries Of Light
Chapter Au: Centuries Of Light (3)

Chapter 38: Twists and Knots

1.4K 45 248
By Juankandus

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing

Mental health be down into the pits of hell, lil nas here I come (pls get that joke).

New character?

(POV Y/n)
You were chatting with Sun by the security desk as the kids played. Someone entered the Daycare through the wooden doors. Sun peeked behind you to see who it was.
"Oh- hiya there! Haven't seen you since the lockdown" Sun called out.
You felt a hand lightly grip your shoulder.
"Sorry but I can't stay and chat. Y/n, outside. Now" Someone said, it sounded like...
-----------------------------------------------------

"Sorry but I can't stay and chat. Y/n, outside. Now" Someone said, it sounded like Kas. 

You turned to see Kas giving you a very serious face. You immediately got a bad feeling. Kas let go of your shoulder and began walking away, you assumed he wanted you to follow.

Taking off Moon's hat and passing it to Sun, you quickly jogged up next to Kas. 

"Did I do something wrong?" You asked, you sounded more desperate than you wanted to.

"We're about to see" Kas replied dryly.

Kas opened the Daycare doors and held them open for you, waiting for you to exit. Once you were in front of him he closed the doors. 

"I know this is stupid to ask but.. You remember when you found Gregory?" Kas asked shyly.

You nodded. Kas sighed while running his hand through his hair, pulling it back.

"The guy who kidnapped Gregory has been caught, as you know, but he's acting strange. When they caught him they asked me to come down to the station and he's deny everything, his story is off" Kas explained, "saying he got possessed and crazy stuff"

"Heh, weird" You nervously said. 

"Because he's deny everything the police need your witness testimony. You also have to confirm that the guy they caught is the right person" Kas continued. 

"So I have to leave the Daycare?" You asked.

Kas nodded.
"This whole thing is messed up. Like, c'mon, possessed? Hahah, that's the strangest thing I've been told all day! There's no way that guy was taken over by a murderous ghost who's been killing and kidnapping kids since the creation of the Freddy Fazbear Entertainment's history" Kas laughed. 

You nervously laughed as well.

"Go tell your co-worker you're going for a bit" Kas nodded his head towards the Daycare.

You gave a thumbs up as you entered the Daycare, you quickly spotted Sun talking with a little girl. The small child was showing Sun her drawing. The girl had brunette-red hair, but with the Daycare lights shining down her hair seemed to change color the closer you got.

"Hey Sun, I need to go for a bit. Kas says they need me at the police station" You said. 

Sun looked up from the drawing the little girl gave him.

"Oh, when will you be back?" Sun questioned.

"I'm not sure" you answered.

"Ahem" The girl cleared her throat, "Sundrop, can you show Mx. Y/n the drawing I made? It has them in it too after all!" The girl said, she looked up at you with her blue and brown eyes. It made you nervous since you kept looking at both eyes. 

"Ah yes, of course!" Sun replied.

Sun handed you a drawing of you and Sun by the small girl. You smiled at it as the drawing depicted all three of you having fun at at the Daycare. 

"It looks lovely" You said, handing the drawing back to Sun. 

The girl gleamed with joy, jumping up and down slightly from excitement. 

"Off you go then" Sun said. 

"I'll try to be fast" You said as you left the Daycare.

Sun waved you good bye as Kas held the door, waiting for you.

Kas never took his eyes off the path ahead of him, concentrated on where he was going. Kas didn't seem angry, more like occupied with his thoughts. As you followed Kas your thoughts wandered. You almost didn't notice that you were at the parking lot already. Kas took out his keys and pressed a button, in the distance a car beeped.

"Oh- that's where I left it" Kas muttered to himself. 

You held back a chuckle as Kas brought you to his car, opening the passenger door for you once the car was unlocked. 

Kas got inside his car and started it. Awkward silence fell between the both of you. Once you were on the road you desperately thought of what to say.

'I hate small talk' You groaned internally.

"Soo, Y/n, how are you?" Kas physically cringed at his attempt to fill the silence.

You watched the cars as you headed to your destination. Shrugging, you hummed in response. 

"I'm doing fine, how's your arm?" You replied. 

"Oh my god you have no idea. My favorite shirt is wrecked from the amount of blood and I can't do half the things I used to do because I'm right handed. It's much easier to drive than to pull my pants up" Kas answered. 

You chuckled, watching the signs whizz past you. 

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Finally, after 20 minutes, you and Kas had arrived to the nearest police station. Kas turned the car off and got out, as did you. He led the way as you entered the station, it's yellow exterior loomed over you. A couple of officers stood outside chatting, eating doughnuts. Entering the building, a huge desk sat in the middle of the lobby, a man and women typing away. Kas walked up to the desk, you looked around and saw various small plants, chairs, and small tables with magazines. 

"Hey it's.." Kas hesitated before reaching over towards you and covering your ears with his hands. 

You could tell Kas was saying his name, but refused to let you hear. 

"But call me Kas" He smiled, removing his hands from your ears.

"Alright Mr. Kas, room number 3 is down the hall. Please knock on the investigator door" The man pointed down the hall, not looking away from his screen.

Kas nodded and took the lead. Knocking on a door labeled "investigators", Kari opened the door. 

"Just in time, hello Y/n" Kari said. 

"Hey Kari" You greeted. 

Kari moved to the side to let you both in. A small, dimly lit room, was a head of you. A one way mirror showed what looked like..

'Vincent? William? I mean William possessed whoever this is' You wondered.

Someone possessed by William was on the other side of the mirror with handcuffs, seemingly unknowing you were all in front of him. You looked back at Kari, who was whispering to an older women. The older lady had grey hair wore a black jacket on top of a white button up shirt. She wore a dark blue skirt that tightly wrapped around her legs. The older lady nodded and began walking towards you.

"Y/n, I understand you've confronted the perpetrator who's been doing illegal activities at the Plex?" The older lady asked. 

You nodded slowly, too intimidated to speak. 

"This the man?" The older lady questioned, nodding to the man in the small grey room.

You turned to look at William's victim and nodded once again.
"I stopped him from kidnapping Gregory" You answered. 

The older lady looked at Kari. 
"Go do your thing" The older lady said, turning to look at the man in the room.

"Of course, Chief" Kari replied, quickly leaving the room. 

A few seconds later Kari entered the room opposite to you, holding a folder. The Chief clicked a red button from a control pad you didn't notice earlier. 

"Hello sir" Kari said, their voice coming from speakers in the room. 

The man didn't speak, he simply looked down at his handcuffed hands. 

"Why'd you do it?" Kari asked. 

"I didn't.." The man muttered, barely hearable.

"You've been caught with a knife in hand, and an eye witness has seen you attempting to kidnap a child" Kari said harsher.

"It wasn't me, it was the phantom bunny!" The man shouted suddenly, "I was possessed, you've got to believe me!"

 Kari slammed a folder down, photographs of what looked like the man fell out in front of the accused. 
"You're saying this isn't you in the photos?" Kari questioned. 

"Yes!" The man answered, annoyed. 

The Chief pressed another button on a small microphone.
"Detective, that's enough" Th Chief said into the microphone. 

Kari left the room, leaving the folder. The Chief turned to you. 

"Y/n, I don't want to waste anymore of your time. This was merely a precaution to make sure we've caught the right man" The Chief said. 

"I understand" You replied solemnly. You knew the man in that room was not William, but his puppet. 

"Let's go" Kas placed a hand on your back, gently pushing you out.

You took one final glance at the man, he was crying silently into his hands. You turned away and left the room.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

You arrived to the daycare after an awkward car ride back with Kas. You waved at Pepper who was glued to his phone. You didn't hear any screaming from children and figured it was nap time. As you were about to go down the stairs you heard someone running up to you. 

"Wait! Y/n" You heard Luc's voice call out to you. 

You stopped and slowly turned to see Luc waving you down. Luc was a panting mess in front of you.

"Have you.. Seen... Evelyn?" Luc asked between breathes. 

"Not since we saw you cheating on her" You said plainly. 

"I want to cleat things up! I wasn't cheating, we were just playing Mario kart under the sheets" Luc stated.

"Naked?' You raised an eyebrow.

"Too hot in the room cause I was uuh-baking Evelyn some cookies, heh duh" Luc obviously lied, "i-it was a surprise Mario kart party"

"Evelyn has an oven in her room?" You questioned, poking holes into Luc's explanation.

"For the purpose of this lie, yes" Luc responded quickly.

"You're not going to give up, are you?" You asked, defeated. 

"Never" Luc replied, crossing his arms while smirking.

You sighed and headed down the stairs. 

"Y/n, please tell Evelyn I need to talk to her!" Luc called out to you, leaning over the hand railings.

You didn't say anything, you kept walking down the stairs.

You soon made it to the nursery doors, you heard muffled voices in the room. You slowly opened the doors, it creaked with every movement, and saw Sun and Moon by the security desk. They both looked up at you. Sun was quick to get up and almost tackle you to the ground with a hug.

"Y/nn!! What took you so long?" Sun asked, practically whining.

You could hear Moon rolling his eyes.

"It was a long drive" You replied.

Sun hugged you tighter. 
"Hey Y/n, it's been a while since you've helped me clean the Daycare up while the little Sunrays were asleep" Sun let go from the hug, "isn't it part of your manager duties? Plus, it'd be nice to hang out, just the two of us" Sun bopped your nose. 

You felt your face heat up. 

"Sure, I have been ignoring that part of the job" You nervously laughed.

Sun smiled widely before grabbing your hand and taking you to the Daycare. You almost didn't have time to close the door, but luckily your reaction time is fast. 

Sun giddily took you to the Daycare. Once inside Sun let you go and bounced on the heels of his feet. 

"Okay, so I'll clean inside the play structures to look for any toys and I need you to pick up any dolls and cars. You know where to put them right?" Sun said. 

"Not really" You replied nervously.

"There should be bins by the security desk. I tried organizing them but that failed quickly, now we place the toys in one big bin" Sun explained. 

"When I'm done I'll come and get you" You said. 

Sun gave you a thumbs up, he turned to leave but quickly paused and gave you a quick hug. Sun seemed to be in a chipper mood. Once Sun let go of the hug he skipped to the play structures. You began walking around the open areas of the Daycare, purposefully ignoring the ball pit, while looking for any toys. You found a few Barbie dolls and hot wheels, nothing too hard to handle. Once your arms were full, you tried holding as many toys with your arms pressed up against you body once your hands were full, you made your way to a large bin located at the desk. You dropped your arms, letting the toys fill the bin to the brim. A few fell out and you simply placed them back inside, a rather loud thud made you jump, dropping a toy animal. A faint groan soon followed. 

"Sun? Are you alright?" You called out. You scanned the inside of the play structures to see if you could spot Sun. 

"Physically Yes, emotionally, no!" You heard Sun shout back.

You sighed and made your way to where you thought you heard Sun. As you walked around the play structure near the doors you heard grunts. 

"Darn rope!" You heard Sun say. 

You reached the far end of the structure and found Sun trying to break free from a jump rope that was wrapped around him, he laid on the floor. You placed a hand over your mouth, trying to stifle laughter but it didn't work. Sun's face turned red.

"Don't stand there! Help me" Sun pleaded. 

You looked at Sun as you tried to calm down, occasional bursts of laughter made you take longer.

"I'm sorry, let me help" You said, still smiling from Sun's predicament. 

Walking up to Sun you turned him to lay on his back. Kneeling down beside him, you tried finding the handles but unfortunately they were wrapped around rope, you had to unravel it all. 

"This is- how did you managed to do this?" you asked. 

Sun turned his head to look away. You found the handles and unraveled them, this proved to be difficult as sitting beside him provided an awkward angle. You decided to sit on Sun's lap, which gave you easier access to untie him.

"Y-Y/n, what are you doing?" Sun asked, stuttering as he did so.

(A/N: I'M LITRALLY IN SCHOOL RN)

"I can reach this way" You replied, focused on finding the path best to reverse the mess. 

You occasionally had to lift Sun and reach behind him to continue unraveling the rope, each time your upper half touched Sun's chest, allowing you to feel his racing heart. You noticed Sun's face was bright red. 

"You okay? Your face is red as a tomato" You snickered.

Sun shook his head, looking away in embarrassment. Unfortunately, or fortunately, the jump ropes end was covered by the rest of the rope, meaning you had to feel your way to find where it led. Each time you did Sun would flinch or involuntary move towards your hand. You felt your own face heating up and tried working as quickly as possible. 

Eventually, you managed to get Sun's upper half free. You moved to free the lower half but Sun grabbed your hands. You looked up at Sun, his face a blushing mess as he breathed heavily. 

"I can take it from here, Sunshine" Sun said. 

You got off of Sun's lap and watched as he struggled to free the rest of himself. Sun got up and handed you the jump rope.

"C-can you take this to the big toy bin while I-uh... Search for more toys?" Sun asked nervously. 

You took the jump rope and nodded, heading towards the bin. Your face was red and you knew it. 

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

It was play time and the kids were running around, playing amongst themselves. You spotted the small girl from earlier who drew you and Sun, you identified her as Scarlette. You were curious and looked into her guest profile. One of Scarlette's parents was the person who helped Kas when he passed out during the lockdown. You internally thanked Scarlette's parent for their help.

You decided to pay Scarlette a quick visit. You saw her with a doctor's stethoscope, placing it where another child's heart should be as they laid on the floor. You recognized the other child to be Ryan. 

"Hello you two, what are you up to?" You asked. 

"I'm doing what my parent does!" Scarlette answered. 

You looked towards Ryan, expecting an answer too. 

"Ryan?" You asked, worried.

Ryan, who was sprawled out on the floor with their eyes closed, they opened one eye to look at you. 

"I'm supposed to be dead" Ryan said, going back to playing dead.

Scarlette placed her hands on her hips in annoyance.
"You're not dead! You're alive, I hear your heart beat" Scarlette stated. 

Ryan quickly sat up, they then looked at their hands.
"Am I a zombie?" Ryan asked shakily. 

You nervously laughed and began walking away, not wanting to create more of a mess. 

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Finally, the end of the day had arrived. Kids slowly got picked up one by one. You faced the problem of finding a way from Chris to be "picked up" without being suspicious. You heard the faint jingle of bells get closer to you. As you responded to a complaint, a pair of hands blinded your vision. 

"Guess whooo~" You heard Sun semi-sang. 

You grabbed Sun's hands and lowered them from your eyes. 

"Sun, I know it's you" You chuckled.

Sun then leaned on the security desk, resting his elbow on the counter. 

"Aww, I though for sure you'd get tricked" Sun joked, "can I ask you something?" Sun asked suddenly. 

"Sure, what's up?" You replied, continuing to work.

"Well the new kid, Chris was it? His parents haven't picked him up yet and it's almost 8. And Moon said he couldn't find Chris's guest file" Sun stated. 

You're typing faltered but you quickly composed yourself. 

"That's poor communication on my part, Chris is new so I have his guest folder in my email. I haven't set it up since I got distracted" You turned to look at Sun, "I'll fix it, don't you worry"

Sun smiled.
"Thanks Y/n. But if the kids parents don't show up we may need to call them or the police" Sun said. 

You nodded. Sun left and you began to panic. 

'Shit, how are Chris's parents going to pick him up if his dad is a killer who's dead and Michael is captured?!' You internally yelled. 

You took a deep breathe and came up with a plan. You would tell Chris his parents came to pick him up and distract Sun. Yes, you were sure this would work. Getting up you found Sun entertaining Chris with sock puppets. You cleared your throat. 

"Chris, your dad is here to pick you up" you said. 

Chris gave you a confused look and Sun quickly got up. 

"Let's go greet them!" Sun stated. 

"I'll go take Chris to his dad, our shift is almost over and we really should clean the Daycare up" You quickly said. 

You didn't give Sun time to react, you quickly grabbed Chris by his hand and took him to the Daycare doors. Chris began resisting. 

"What are you doing Y/n? My dad?! He'll never let me escape if he catches me!" Chris protested. 

"Chris don't worry, it's a cover up so you can leave" you replied. 

Chris stopped trying to run and fearfully went to the doors. you opened the big wooden doors slightly, enough for Chris to sneak past. Crouching  down you quickly glanced as Sun, he was occupied. 

"Okay, try to find me later tonight. You need to go now" You told Chris. 

Chris nodded and you closed the door, sighing as you did so. Turning to face the Daycare, you knew you had to be fast on clean up.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

You flopped down on your bed, you knew you had to change into your pajamas but you were both too exhausted and lazy to get up and do it. After some convincing you managed to lug yourself to the bathroom and hastily do you night routine. You snuggled up under your covers and sleep came easy.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

You woke up to a tapping on your face. You opened your eyes to see Chris sitting beside you, he held his Golden Freddy plushy tightly as he cried. You got up.

"Let's go save Michael" You told Chris, giving him your hand. 

Chris wiped away his tears, only for more to come back. He took your hand and Chris led you to where he though Michael would be. Walking down the long halls, you wondered how exactly you would take down William if you had to face him. 

'He's much more skilled' You thought. 

Chris had stopped walking and so did you. A door stood in front of you. You could hear muffled voices and laughter. You gulped, fearing the worst. You knelt down to Chris's level and held his shoulders. 

"Listen to me. I'm going to distract William- your dad. When I give you the signal you have to come rushing in and help Michael while I keep William away, got it?" You said in a hushed tone. 

Chris nodded his head. 
"We won't get caught?" Chris asked fearfully.

"We won't get caught" You repeated.

"Promise?" Chris asked, looking at you with glossy eyes. 

"Promise" you softly smiled. 

You weren't sure you could hold that promise, given you were about to fight William. Chris went and hid away from the door. Facing the door you took a deep breath. You turned the door knob. The door creaked with every movement. You heard a low chuckle coming from the room. 

You saw William standing behind Michael, his hands on Michaels shoulders. Both were in the top right corner of the room. Michael was tied up to a broken heater, looking defeated. Michael's shirt was torn and his face had a bruise on it, his nose bleeding. you then realized Michael didn't have his mask. His mouth seemed to have cuts along his cheek.

"Look who's come to rescue you, Michael" William said Michael's name with grimace, "what a shame, to think that you're on their side" William cackled. 

You glared at William. You tried to think of something to say but nothing came out, you were frozen with fear. William grabbed Michael's face and turned it towards you. Michael looked away however. 

(A/N: I hate hands, so much)

"Don't be shy, tell them what you were really planning" William grinned. 

"What are you talking about you crusty old man" You said. 

William's eyes darted towards you, he gave you a look that said a thousand words, words that wanted to kill you. William's expression changed to a pitiful yet sinister smile. 

"You didn't think he was helping you because he was 'nice', did you? You poor naïve little bunny" William began. 

"Y/n don't listen to him" Michael said. 

"Now you want to speak? If you're going to talk then tell them the truth" William snapped. 

"I don't know what you're talking about father" Michael stated plainly. 

William punched Michael. You flinched, looking away from the sight. You then spotted Michael's bat at the opposite corner of where they were. Silently you made your way to Michael's bat. Michael noticed and began to anger William even more. 

"You tell nothing but lies, you coward" Michael yelled. 

William kicked Michael, sending him to the floor. You grabbed the bat and held it tightly. William then looked over to you. 

"What a smart little thing you are. Using the small amount of time I was distracted to get the weapon, how very clever" William chuckled lowly, "but just because you have a weapon doesn't mean you can defeat me easily" 

You raised the bat up in a fighting stance and William slowly walked over to you with open arms, laughing as he did so. 

"I find it humorous you think you can defeat me" William said. 

You ignored William, waiting until he was close enough to lunge forward and attack him. William grabbed the bat. He pulled his arm back to punch. You quickly dodged, feeling the air whoosh past you. You tried getting the bat free from William. It didn't work. You kicked William's side. He fell over. 

"Chris, now!" You signaled. 

There was a pause. Chris fell into the room, his Golden Freddy plush knocked out of his arms. You heard a familiar giggle and your eyes widened. The clacking of shoes echoed as the room fell silent. William got up and took the bat away from you. You stood in shock. How could your plan fail? Who caught Chris? 

William reached a hand to grab you. The world turned into slow motion. William was getting closer as you watched who was walking inside. It was...

..••°°°°••.. A/N ..••°°°°••..

Did... Did I just draw some bondage??? I don't know if I'll post Friday but I for sure know I won't post Saturday or Sunday so I made this chapter just a tad longer, hope this keeps you happy for a while.

Total word count: 4167 words

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.5K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
834K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
312K 19.8K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...