I'm a hidden boss in the duel...

By Gilthur

Note: This story is a fanfiction of a Yugioh Fanfiction. Summary: One night he suddenly found himself waking... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 53

1.3K 61 6
By Gilthur

AN: I got spoiled myself too much.

Skip this at the top if you don't want to get spoiled for FGO JP:

The 2nd banner would probably consist of this:

The villain-looking guy was a version of one of the already existing servants. Finally, Don Quixote and a 3-star servant from the 3 kingdoms!

And they added another servant to the NPC Jail again. (T^T)

Why did they decide to introduce Pope Joan just to put her in NPC jail?!

Chapter 53: Duelist Kingdom Finals (4)

For the 3rd Duel, Mai has won her match against Tomoyuki. Mirror Wall has greatly helped Mai in defeating Tomoyuki. After the match, the two went to shake hands and return to the 2nd floor and started discussing the moves that they have made earlier.

Not surprisingly, Tomoyuki gets along with Mai. Well, Tokio knows that Tomoyuki is just like that with their friends. He was amiable and a chatterbox with them.

Later, the protagonist group learned that he was also studying at Domino High School

" Eh? You're also from Domino High School? "

Anzu said as she stared at Tomoyuki who was currently in his Samurai Get-up.

" Yes. "

Tomoyuki then added.

" We have met each other a few times. Although it was only occasionally passing by. I am from Class 1-C and I am also a member of Leisure Games and Odd Jobs Club. "

After a few minutes of Tomoyuki chatting with Mai, Anzu, Honda, and Joey, the 4th duel was already starting with both of the participants at the duel stage.

Anzu stared at Yugi's opponent and frowned. It was Kageyama Risa who Anzu haven't seen for a long time.

Since her goal before was the 'Violet Hecate', it was no surprise that she would play Duel Monsters. What was unexpected was for them to meet Risa in this place.

Staring at Yugi in front of her, Risa shows a cold expression.

" Now, let's duel. Whose first? I don't care if you want to be the first or second in this duel.  "

Risa said to her opponent, Yami Yugi. Once upon a time, she did things that she felt ashamed of and never wanted to look back at it again.

Now, the person who reminded her of that experience was standing in front of her. Even though she decided to just look forward and never look back, how could she keep moving forward with her embarrassing past when that person involved was standing opposite of her as her opponent?

Although, those events happened 2 months ago so naturally, Risa wouldn't simply forget about it.

Just for her beloved Violet Card, she ended up pretending as a girl who has a crush on Yugi and even ended up doing actions that a 'girlfriend ' does.

In the end, stealing the Violet Hecate Card failed and Kaiba also went to help Yugi when she and her sisters were about to defeat Yugi in the duel monsters.

Risa and her sister's plan failed. They didn't dare to approach Yugi anymore because of Kaiba. But when Risa has already given up on Violet Hecate, she receives a surprise.

Tokio has given her a Violet Hecate Card.

Risa felt grateful to Tokio even though he was a usual lazy ass and eccentric... friend.

She decided to cherish her beloved Violet Hecate Card further than she used to.

But seeing Yugi in front of her, even though his demeanor and attitude is different from the last time she met him, Risa felt that she was back 2 months ago.

The embarrassing black history and Risa felt that her Violet Hecate may take away from her.

Risa was both embarrassed and afraid at the same time. But she doesn't let it show on her face. Instead, she shows a cold attitude toward her opponent right now.

" I'm fine with either. "

Yugi answered her. Risa frowned as she stared at Yugi. It was different from that Yugi that was hesitant and has a naive and innocent feeling.

The one in front of her right now was confident and giving an intense pressure that the Yugi she met before doesn't have.

Lastly, Risa made the frown on her face disappear. It wasn't also because Risa felt afraid for her Violet Hecate. But because this Yugi in front of her reeks the darkness that only came from that puzzle.

But it wasn't only that Yugi reeks of this darkness. It was also Mr. Pegasus who was the creator of these Duel Monsters. And weirdly enough, one of the people that came with Yugi and a familiar face to Kageyama Risa.

One of the most popular guys in the Domino High School, Bakura Ryou.

Closing her eyes for a second and opening them, Risa Kageyama don the face of the witch again.

She has a feeling that this Yugi in front of her was different from the previous Yugi that she met 2 months ago. She felt that he was a very strong opponent.

Stronger than that Lazy Ass Tokio that keeps beating her again and again.

" Then, I wouldn't be polite and take my first turn. "

Risa replied to Yami Yugi's answer.

" I shall start by activating my spell card. "

[ Pot of Greed ]

" It allows me to draw 2 cards. "

[ Pot of Greed, Condemned Witch ]

" And from the card that I have just drawn, I activate a spell card again. "

[ Final Destiny, Monster Reborn ]

" I place a card in set defense. Thus, I end my turn. "

After saying those words, Risa watched her opponent.

" All right, it's my turn! First I play a face-down card. "

A set card was placed in Yami Yugi's spell/trap zone.

" And I play this card in face-up defense mode! "

[ Celtic Guardian <level 4> Def 1200 ]

" Celtic Guardian! I end my turn. "

Risa smirked as she saw the card.

" How amusing. Playing a mere 1200-def monster?  Then, it's my turn. I draw.  "

[ Violet Hecate ]

" I summon a monster in attack position. "

[ Dark Witch <level 5> Atk 1800 ]

It is one of Risa's hand cards.

" I attack your Celtic Guardian! I end my turn. "

Despite acting proud on the outside, cold, cruel, and calm, Risa didn't let her guard down.

Thankfully, it seems that her gamble has worked. Glancing at the set card, Risa wondered what kind of card it is that Yugi has set. Is it a trap card or a spell card?

" Draw! I place a card in a face-down position. I end my turn. "

Risa seeing Yami Yugi's turn has ended frowned. Is this guy playing defensive again? It's too boring. Did she become cautious for nothing?

[ Witch Apprentice ]

Did Yugi have that Hand Card Accident that Tokio always mentioned? Then, don't blame her for taking this opportunity!

Risa then raise her hands and declared.

" I set card in defense position and my Dark Witch attack your monster! "

Risa smiled when she saw the destroyed monster being revealed as Feral Imp.

While Risa was smiling, Yami Yugi was still calm. The next second, Yami Yugi then declared.

" I summon my Apprentice Illusion Magician! "

Apprentice what? Risa wasn't aware that there was this variant of Magician Girl in the market.

While glancing at the Apprentice Illusion Magician, Risa feel into deep thought.

First Pegasus, Second that Mysterious Psychic Akai Konami, Katsuya Jonouchi, and now, Yugi Mutou..  All of them have unknown cards in their hands that weren't known by the public.

Are they still playing the same game?

Where did you all guys get this unknown cards? Did you all shamelessly print your own cards?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 43 24
[5th year anniversary book] "It's the wings of fate that blinds us together." (Y/N) (L/N) is a duelist in Heartland City. He attends a school called...
93.6K 1.1K 19
❌DISCONTINUED BEING REWRITTEN ❌ Meet Aira Judai Yuki, who is a new Slifer Red student at Duel Academy and the holder of two powerful decks that she c...
271 4 7
The title speaks for itself, doesn't it? (  ̄ ∇ ̄)∠ )) And I know I'm coming in the the Yu-gi-oh! Fandom with a story a little later, but what the hec...
199 18 5
For as long as he can remember, Yuga could see and talk to ghosts. They sometimes stick around but not for very long. Yuga just helps some out with t...