YOU ARE MY WHOLE EXISTENCE

MenkaAdwani tarafından

A SHUBMAN GILL FANFICTION..! "You know what Shub?" asked Kia "What ?" asked Shub "You were my crush from U-19... Daha Fazla

CAST
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - Wedding day of Mr. and Mrs. Kohli
Author's Note
Chapter 2 - When dimple boy meets dimple girl
Chapter 3 - Knowing her identity
Instagram 1
Chapter 4 - Match day
Instagram 2
Instagram 3
Chapter 6 - Diwali celebration
Chapter 7 - IPL Semifinal
Chapter 8 - A Day Out

Chapter 5 - Starting of a new friendship

441 19 3
MenkaAdwani tarafından

🎶 Teri har ek burai pe daante woh dost,
Gam ki ho dhoop toh saaya bane tera woh dost,

Naache bhi woh Teri khushi mai,
Aree yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai,

Yeh na ho toh kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai🎶

I recalled yesterday's happenings of after party with Kia when I held her wrist and turned her to look at me when our eyes met when she said aap when blush crept on her cheeks, that moment was bliss. My hand perfectly fitted into hers like it's made to hold her hand only. I felt goosebumps rising on my skin, hearing Shub from her mouth for the first time. I could feel my heart race when she said my name blushing. I love the sound of my name from her mouth. I was intently looking into her eyes which had the intensity to drown me in them.

*She had magic in her eyes, even the stars envied.*

I am definitely attracted to her. I slowly developed feelings for her, her beautiful hazel orbs, her breathtaking smile, her cute dimple. God! I am not able to remove her smiling face from my mind. She is so breathtakingly beautiful.

I wanted to befriend her when I saw her with Nushkie di in the VIP section at the stadium for the first time in any match, but I dropped the idea as our family was also present. I got the chance after celebrating the victory but V bhaiya also ruins it because she needs to go home with him. I am not going to miss the next chance to approach her but when will I get the chance.

'Very soon, my conscience interrupted.'

'Welcome back, I mocked.'

'Rude much, I am your part, my conscience countered back.'

I ignored my conscience and came out of the thoughts. I went to the gym for my workout, where Abhay was already working out.

" You are late. Let's do some pushups." Abhay said and ready for the pushups marathon.

"Bhai! no, I am not doing it, and you very well know that I hate to do pushups." I said while sulking.

(A/N- Imagine he hates to do pushups.)

"Fine, I am going to tell V bhaiya that you started liking her dear sister," He mocked

"I am just attracted to her." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeh toh aur galat baat h Shub, chii chii." He said wickedly.

I raised my hands in surrender and started doing pushups with him, he won this time too. I laid down on the floor, exhausted. He came and sat beside me.

"Bhai thak gaya yaar mai." I started to whine.

"Bhai, you are acting like an old man. Itni jaldi thak bhi gaya." He said seriously.

"You know very well, Abhay, that I don't like to do pushups, but you are behaving like a kid and started blackmailing me. Mera bhi time aayega bro." I smiled sweetly at my last comment to rile him up.

"On a serious note Shub. You are not just attracted to her, but you started to like her." He explained seriously.

"Abhay, it's been a week since I met her for the first time. How is it possible to start liking someone that early." I reasoned.

"Your heart started to develop this feeling toward her, but your take time to understand this feeling." He explained like a love guru.

"Waah bhai, itni badi-badi baatein woh bhi tere muh se kahin mai sapna toh nahi dekh raha na. Please, pinch me." he literally pinched me on my hand while I was laughing.

"Ouch! bhai lag gayi yaar, ahh." I said in a painful tone.

"Nautanki saala." He muttered.

"Let's shower first. We have to go to practice aur agar late hue na toh V bhaiya se daant padegi." I said while walking toward my room.

"Mai tere sath nahi nahayega( I don't want to shower with you) aghh." He said while controlling his laughter.

"Abhay! just shut up and go get ready. We have to leave for practice in 15 minutes." I said, closing my room door.

(A/N- They shared an apartment in Mumbai.)

After 20 minutes, we reached the ground for net practice. V bhaiya was already present in the net and practicing different shots from his magical bat. I always admired his batting techniques and loved his cover drive shot. I padded up and started my batting practice.

After 2 hours, everyone finished their practice and gathered on the ground to talk. We discussed some strategies for the upcoming games.

"Let's have dinner together at my place." V bhaiya suggested.

"Kis khushi mai?" Harry bhaiya asked.

"Jaruri nahi koi khushi hoti hai tab mai dinner par bulata hun. Tu mat aana waise bhi, I am not inviting you." V bhaiya said sarcastically.

"Thank you, mai toh phir jarur ahunga." Harry bhaiya said while smiling creepily.

"So, it's decided that today's dinner will be at my place." V bhaiya said, and everyone nodded.

We left for our homes and decided to meet at 9:00 pm for dinner. Abhay and I reached home after 20 minutes and decided to take a small nap.

I lay down on the bed, exhausted, and my thoughts drifted to Kia. Today is the chance to befriend her, and maybe I got alone time after dinner to confront her to be my friend because I don't want to start or feel something before knowing her. I drifted off to slumber while thinking about her.

After 2 hours, I reluctantly open my eyes and blink. I sat up, stretched my arms, and left the bed to take a shower. I put on my t-shirt and track pants. After that, I climbed down the stairs and reached the living room where Abhay was munching his lunch.

"Bro, have your lunch, and it's on the kitchen counter," Abhay said.

I nodded and left for the kitchen to take my plate and join Abhay on the couch. We finished our lunch and played PS4 to pass the time.

At 7, we move to our rooms to get ready for dinner night. I put on a white sweatshirt and black trousers, set my hair with hair wax, sprayed my favourite cologne, and was ready to go.

"Bro, yaar jaldi aa, teri shaadi ka rishta nahi lekar jaa rahe hain hum. It's just a dinner." Abhay shouted from downstairs.

"Coming, but I have to look good for today as I am going to befriend her today," I said while climbing down the stairs.

"Arey waah, mera bhai bada ho gaya finally." He teased.

We reached V bhaiya's house exactly at 8, and everyone was already present there talking to each other. They saw and ignored us like we didn't exist.

"Humari koi kadar hi nahi hai." Abhay said loudly to attract everyone's attention.

"Where were you both?" Asked V bhaiya.

"He was getting ready like a groom, Shub ne late karwaya," Abhay complained, and everyone laughed.

I made a face and waited for Kia to appear. At the same time, she climbed down the stairs with Myra beside her. She looks cute in a pink sweatshirt with blue jeans, her face without any trace of makeup, her mesmerizing hazel orbs with kohl, her already pink cheeks without any blush, her dimple smile, and her soft lips like flower petals. Every single thing of hers attracted me to her.

I was checking her out, and when our eyes met each other, she blushed beetroot red and averted her gaze as I caught her checking me out. I chuckled at her cute antics. Abhay looked at me in a teasing manner and winked.

Everyone walked toward the dining area to have dinner, and from time to time my eyes fell on her face, and every time she looked at me and smiled. I couldn't take my eyes from her beautiful face, which always intrigued me to her.

After dinner, everyone was seated in the living area and had dessert prepared by Kia. It was so tasty that I ate two bowls of it and controlled myself to eat more, and was waiting to get the chance to talk to her alone.

All finished their dessert and praised Kia's cooking skills. Everyone was busy talking with each other. I saw Kia going towards the garden area, and I decided to follow her. I held her elbow from behind to stop her, which made her a little scared but after a second calmed down like she recognized my touch, and that made my heart flutter in happiness.

"Hello! Kia, you are looking beautiful." I said, smiling.

"Hello! Shub, you too." She replied, blushing.

"Am I looking beautiful?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh! No...no I mean you look good." She smiled, embarrassed.

"Relax, I was just kidding," I assured her, and she visibly relaxed.

"Aap yahan? Kuch kehna tha aapko?" She asked innocently while blinking her beautiful hazel orbs.

"Maine pehle bhi kaha tha, haaye apka yeh aap kahin jaan hi na lele." I said while touching my heart.!

"Okay! Now stop with your teasing. You want to ask something?" She asked with a serious face but was still blushing.

"I want to ask that, umm...can I have a chance to befriend you?" I asked nervously.

"I am happy to be your friend Shub. Who wouldn't want to be 'The Shubman gill' friend? I am lucky that I got the chance to be your friend." She said while winking.

"Very funny, Miss. Kohli. Don't underestimate yourself, and you are 'The Kiara Kohli.' I teased.

She looked at me with a stern expression, but I saw the happiness in her eyes. I hold her hand in mine gently.

"So, Miss pretty eyes Kohli, friends?" I asked.

"Yes! Friends, Mr. handsome face gill." She said while blushing beetroot red.

I chuckled at her expressions because it's so cute to see her getting all shy. I cupped her left cheek and rubbed my thumb on her cheek, already covered with a natural blush. She shivered under my close proximity but wasn't feel uncomfortable. I was happy to know that she trusted me.

"Let's go inside, yahan thand(cold) hai." I said, and she nodded.

We reached inside and saw every couple snuggled with each other in their blankets. Abhay and Myra were seated with different blankets and made faces. Both Kia and I chuckled at the same time, looking at their faces. I take a seat beside Abhay, and Kia takes her seat beside Myra.

"Bhai dekhna hum dono single hi rahenge hamesha," Abhay said, looking at me with a sad face.

(A/N- All are committed except Shub, Abhay, Myra, and Kia)

Everyone laughed at his antics while he made an angry pout. I noticed Myra looking at him with different emotions in her eyes but averted her gaze toward everyone.

"Drama queen, find someone who endures your tantrums." Mahi bhai winked.

"Already found," Abhay muttered quietly, but I heard and looked at him in suspicion.

"Later, Shub." He muttered, and I nodded.

"Boys, see you all tomorrow." Mahi bhai said, and we all nodded.

I waved goodbye to my new friend, and she waved back with her beautiful dimpled smile. Everyone said goodbye to each other. Both I and Abhay reached home in 20 minutes and wished good night to each other.

After changing, I slept off with her dimpled smile and thoughts in my mind.

Enjoy Reading...!

Please, avoid grammatical mistakes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.9K 271 22
Have you seen a friendship which started with an injury, turn into an everbound love. When the female physio(You) of the Indian Cricket team and The...
36.3K 2K 40
✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈❤┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧ This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...
3.1K 137 10
a shubman gill fanfiction where a girl from Bangalore is arranged to marry the shubman gill find out what happens next!!!!!
74.2K 2.9K 72
𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖓: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐥 × 𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢. :) Bonus Chapters are written after the book got completed. Bonus Chapters are m...