F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩

☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩

8.3K 307 116
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

"Can you do that for us?" Mikey asked with a closed eye smile. Y/n nodded with a passive aggressive expression, as if threatening Takemichi in case he refused.

"Yes!" Takemichi blurted out, a little scared by the duo, "Of course, I can do that for you, Y/n, Mikey!"

"But..." Takemichi paused, "Can I ask you both...to do just one thing for me?..." He hesitantly asked with a more serious expression.

"Hm?...What is it?" Y/n asked with a slightly confused expression, "What would Takemitchy want...?"

Takemichi's expression was utterly bitter, "Kisaki...get Kisaki out of Toman!"

Y/n's eyes widened a little, "That's very...blunt."

"Huh?" Mikey inwardly was also surprised, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Why'd you recruit that bastard?!" Takemichi asked with an exasperated expression, "I can't explain why, but that guy is bad news!!"

"He's gonna-...Kisaki's gonna-...He's gonna ruin Toman in the future!!" Takemichi exclaimed to the perplexed duo.

Your eyes narrowed slightly, "The future, huh?..."

Y/n then stood up, holding out a hand for Mikey; who took it and also stood up.

"Okay." Mikey replied with a small smile that did not reach his emotionless eyes.

"HUH?!...Really?!" Takemichi shouted, surprised they'd allow it so quickly and with such a lack of evidence.

"Pretty soon...we're gonna fight Valhalla. Get Keisuke back before then." Y/n stated with a strict tone, "Prove to us...that you are more useful than Kisaki."

Takemichi gulped slightly, realising what was on the line, "I need to do this....For the future!!"

"I know Kisaki's a dangerous guy to have around." Mikey admitted slowly, "But I also recognise his strength. Toman's going to need Kisaki's strength. Help us achieve our goal, Takemitchy."

"That's our trade off." Y/n continue, "If you fail...we'll kill you." Your eyes turning blank and white for a split second.

Takemichi then shuddered, "Creepy!! They're so scary...!"

"Mitsuya!!" Mikey suddenly shouted towards a bunch of trees, "What've you been listening in on us for? C'mon out."

"We can see your silver-purple hair peeking out from behind that tree." Y/n added with a deadpan.

Mitsuya then peeked out from behind the tree; a bit of sweat going down his cheek, "Aw man, you caught me?" Mitsuya smiled a little, his expression slightly nervous.

"I was looking for the restroom and heard someone talking." Mitsuya stated, explaining himself and his actions.

"Mitsuya..." Takemichi recognised the male.

Y/n then realised something, "Good timing..." They then poked Mikey, who was quick to also realise.

Mikey grinned, "Mitsuya. I'm putting Takemitchy in your division, okay?"

"What?!" Mitsuya exclaimed at the sudden statement.

Takemichi's eyes widened as his face paled a little, "Huh?!"

"Takemitchy." Mikey looked over at Takemichi, "You're an official member of Toman now." He smiled.

Y/n let out a ghost of a smile as well, "Congratulations, Takemitchy."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi was in an empty classroom along with his group of friends. They were all discussing Toman and explaining it to Takemichi as he was now a new member to it.

All of a sudden, a male with a tattoo on his neck with black and yellow hair peeked through the door.

"Hm?" The male looked around the class, "Is school over already?"

Makoto shuffled a bit, and stood up, "Who the hell are you? You don't look familiar." He spoke in an accusatory tone.

"That's not very polite!" The male exclaimed dramatically, "I am your mid-school senpai, after all."

Before anyone could say anything, the door opened again only to reveal Y/n, "Takemitchy-..." They paused as they spotted Kazutora.

"What the fuck." Y/n blinked.

Kazutora then went over to you, and slung his arm around your neck.

"Y/N!!~" He exclaimed, "I missed you~!"

Y/n merely narrowed their eyes, not saying anything in response.

Yamagishi then suddenly gasped, "THAT TIGER TATTOO ON HIS NECK!!"

"A neck tattoo?" Takemichi looked over, seeing Kazutora who was still hugging onto a visible uncomfortable Y/n.

"So, which one of you guys is Takemichi Hanagaki?" Kazutora asked with a closed eye smile.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

After a bit, Kazutora was introduced as Valhalla's number three.

Kazutora even went over to hug Takemichi, catching everyone off guard.

"YAAAY!! I'M SO HAPPY!! YOU'RE TAKEMICHI, RIGHT?" Kazutora exclaimed cheerfully.

Y/n tried to detach from Kazutora, who was still clinging onto them. Kazutora, in return, only held on tighter.

Takemichi also seemed slightly shocked, "U-Um..." He stammered.

"I had no idea there was a Toman member one grade below mine!!" Kazutora smiled, "Okay, Takemichi! Y/n, you can come as well!"

"Fine." Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, "I should...look after Takemitchy and go in case there's anything interesting."

"Go where?" Takemichi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's go to Valhalla's hideout!!" Kazutora smiled charmingly, dragging Y/n and Takemichi with him.

"The Valhalla hideout?" Y/n's eyes widened, "I can find some information for Manjiro!!"

"Mhm!" Kazutora hummed, grinned at you.

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, "When do you plan on letting go of my hand...?"

"Not for a long while." Kazutora held on tighter with a smug look.

They then got dragged out of the room; Kazutora exclaiming, "Hey! I found Takemichi!"

"Hm?" Takemichi looked over, only to see two other Valhalla members.

"That's the guy? Who's the person with those ugly-ass scars?" One questioned with a smirk.

"Do you want to be beat up again...?" Kazutora immediately narrowed his eyes, "If not; watch your words!! That's Toman's second in command and they're just tagging along."

Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, "Who are these guys...?" He reluctantly asked, glancing at Y/n who simply held a poker face.

"Hm? Just two of my most trusted Kouhai." Kazutora explained.

"You said...'beat up again'...?" Y/n raised an eyebrow, "They're on crutches, too. I assume it was you...?"

Kazutora grinned at Y/n, "Oh! I broke their limbs yesterday."

"Huh?" Takemichi blinked, "And they're your most trusted kouhai...?"

"Yep!" Kazutora smiled, uncaring about his contradictions.

"You got a problem with Kazutora-kun?" One of the males grumbled, leaning in with a threatening gaze towards Takemichi.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, sensing how uncomfortable Takemichi was beginning to get, "Hey...Back off." Y/n's eyes glowered, slightly pushing the male.

The male glared back, but stopped after noticing Kazutora's cold expression towards him, "...Sorry." The male quietly said, backing off.

"Thanks.." Takemichi whispered to Y/n, who simply nodded.

"Hurry up!!" Kazutora exclaimed at Takemichi and Y/n, dragging them along with him towards the exit of the school.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Um...Hanemiya-kun...?" Takemichi nervously stammered.

"Hm? Kazutora's fine." Kazutora glanced at Takemichi.

Takemichi reluctantly nodded, "...Kazutora-kun. You're a third year at our school?"

"Yeah." He nodded in response.

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, deciding to stay silent and simply listen in on the conversation.

Kazutora suddenly looked over at Y/n, "I recommend you wear a disguise...I doubt Toman's second in command will be welcomed at Valhalla's hideout." He mused, handing over some glasses.

Y/n deadpanned, "Yeah...I'll do that." They then grabbed the sunglasses, putting them on. Y/n also then got out a mask from their pocket.

Takemichi's eyes were dotted, "Why...do you just have a mask in your pocket?..."

"My...friend...wears a mask, so I always keep extras just in case." Y/n vaguely explained.

Takemichi then turned back to Kazutora,"Um...if someone as famous as you had been in our school all this time...I figured everyone would make a much bigger deal out of it..." He tilted his head a little.

"...I only went for one semester as a first year." Kazutora responded with a huff, "I've been going to reform school."

"WHAT?!" Takemichi exclaimed in shock, "Reform school...you got arrested?"

"It was his fault." Kazutora muttered under his breath.

Y/n side eyed him, knowing who Kazutora was referring to.

"His...?" Takemichi's eyes furrowed in confusion, not understanding what Kazutora was talking about.

Kazutora swiftly changed the subject, "Oh, Y/n!! You've changed so much since we were younger! You got rid of your red and white hair, and dyed it black."

"RED AND WHITE HAIR?!!" Takemichi gaped, his eyes popping out, "Wait...Kazutora knew Y/n when they were younger?!..."

Y/n had a grim expression, "Yeah...It was unfortunately the colour of my natural hair."

"NATURAL?!! HOW WAS RED AND WHITE HAIR YOUR NATURAL HAIR?!!" Takemichi comedically paled.

Y/n ignored him.

Kazutora grinned widely, "Look, we're almost there!!" He cheered, pointing at a closed down arcade.

"An...arcade?" Y/n asked with a slight deadpan.

"Yep! It closed down a long time ago, though!!" Kazutora nodded proudly, showing it off to Y/n, "You like it?"

There was lots of graffiti of headless angels.

"It's...interesting." Y/n mused, as Takemichi instinctively cowered a bit behind them.

As they entered, many Valhalla members were all around the area; some even glancing over at the trio.

After walking over to a crowd, they spotted two people.

Y/n's eyes widened, immediately recognising the duo, "Isn't that...Chifuyu? And Keisuke??"

Baji was repeatedly punching Chifuyu in the face nonstop.

"Kazutora...what's going on here?" Takemichi nervously began to sweat, his eyes narrowing a little as he stuttered.

"What do you mean...? It's a test of faith." Kazutora stated, raising an eyebrow at Takemichi, and acting as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Y/n held an unimpressed look, "A test of faith...? What is this; a cult?" Causing Kazutora's face to droop slightly.

"Of Baji's belief in our group." Kazutora clarified, "Leaving Toman to join Valhalla is like switching religions. So he needs to show us he's ready."

"The guy Baji's beating up right now is Toman's First Division Vice Captain." Kazutora added, mainly just explaining this to Takemichi since Y/n already knew this, "Baji's most trusted retainer."

"The First Division Vice Captain?!" Takemichi gulped fearfully.

"Toman is Valhalla's enemy. If he's betraying his old God, Mikey,...then he's gotta curb-stomp his old beliefs." Kazutora bluntly stated, smirking a little.

Y/n's eyes narrowed slightly, "Mikey? A God?...Kazutora's definitely got some mental issues..."

"Well?" Baji looked over at Hanma with a blunt expression, "Is this good enough for you, Hanma?" He spoke, as he let his hair down from its ponytail.

"For my invitation into Valhalla."

Hanma looked up with a vaguely impressed smirk.

"You're a real damn bastard." One Valhalla member spoke up.

Another murmured back, "I'm surprised you went this far."

One smirked teasingly, "He was with you for a long time, right?" The male referred to Chifuyu.

Baji looked up with an unimpressed expression, "Shit, man...I didn't come here for a damn lecture." He complained.

Hanma then looked over at Kazutora, "Kazutora!!" he shouted.

"Yeah?" Kazutora tilted his head back.

Hanma grinned, "You ready?"

"Yup. This guy..." Kazutora then looked at Takemichi, "...is Takemichi Hanagaki. Toman's newest member."

Y/n felt a scowl appear on their face, taking off the glasses Kazutora had given them and crushing them in their palm.

Kazutora noticed this from the corner of his eye, "Damn..." Sweat dripped from the side of Kazutora's head.

Y/n reluctantly kept the face mask on, recognising the fact that if they, as Toman's second command, got caught in the enemy base, the ending would not be good for them.

"So you're Hanagaki?" Hanma drawled, "Step forward!" He ordered Baji, glancing over at Y/n's direction as he did so.

"He's realised I'm here." Y/n's eye twitched in annoyance, "This lanky bastard..."

Baji stepped forward, "It's you...from before..." Baji narrowed his eyes, recognising Takemichi's face, "You come here to be killed or what?"

"WE WILL NOW SUMMON A WITNESS!!" A Valhalla member announced loudly.

Baji was looking around in the crowd, quickly noticing Y/n; his expression turning to one of slight shock as he clearly did not expect Y/n to be in the Valhalla hideout with Takemichi.

He quickly looked away before anyone else could realise you were here, unknowing that Hanma already knew.

"ONE OF TOMAN'S FOUNDING MEMBERS, THE FIRST DIVISION CAPTAIN, KEISUKE BAJI." Hanma shouted, announcing Baji's titles, "HE CLAIMS HE WANTS TO ABANDON TOMAN AND ENTER THE RANKS OF VALHALLA!!"

The murmuring of Valhalla members could be heard.

"One of Toman's top brass wants in Valhalla?" One whispered.

Another narrowed his eyes, "Ain't that a bad idea?"

A member smirked, "No, this is fuckin' huge!" He exclaimed.

"INDEED! THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER!" Hanma agreed with the crowd, causing them to quieten down, "ENLISTING BAJI WILL AID US GREATLY IN CRUSHING TOMAN. BUT THERE'S JUST ONE PROBLEM REMAINING."

"He might be one of Toman's spies!!" Hanma stated.

After a bit more of talking, Takemichi was made to confirm that Baji had betrayed Toman; which he quickly did.

Kazutora also announced that Valhalla's main goal was to kill Mikey, causing a vein to pop out of Y/n's head.

"I'm going to murder ever single one of these Valhalla members when I get the chance to." Y/n irked.

Baji then revealed that Kazutora was also one of the Toman founding members, causing a flashback to then occur...

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"You got called by Mikey, too?" A young Kazutora asked, tilting his head a little.

"Yup. Same place as usual, right?" A twelve year old Baji responded with a grin.

The duo then entered a shop, "Sorry we're late. Baji tangled with some punk." Kazutora smiled.

"Don't act like it was only my fault, asshole!" Baji yelled, shocked that Kazutora would sell him out so quickly.

"Whoa! Awesome!!" Pah exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes, looking at something.

"Hm? What is it?" Baji tilted his head, looking over curiously.

"Oh!! Nice." Kazutora exclaimed, looking over.

"Toman's got uniforms now." A twelve year old Y/n spoke up, sitting next to Mitsuya.

You had white hair with small bits of flaming red in it, bruises and bandages covering parts of your skin. Bandages covered where you were burnt on your face.

None of Toman questioned it as it was a regular occurrence for Y/n to be injured.

"You okay?" Baji whispered quietly to Y/n, who nodded, indicating they were fine.

Y/n let out a slight smile, "I'm fine, don't worry."

Baji grinned back, "Cool!!" He showed Y/n a thumbs up in response.

"This rules, Mitsuya!" Kazutora exclaimed, inspecting the new Toman uniform.

"No, it doesn't. I'm the one who got pushed into making 'em." Mitsuya deadpanned a little.

"Let's change into 'em and take a commemorative picture!!" Draken exclaimed with a grin, "Right, Mikey?!!" Draken looked over at the male who was stuffing his face with food.

"Hm?" Mikey hummed, looking upwards.

Draken's face immediately dropped, "FUCKER! WHY'D YOU EAT ALL MY CHOCOLATE PARFAIT?!!" Draken yelled, holding Mikey by his collar.

Mikey grinned, "Whoops! I didn't notice."

"You said you only wanted a bite!" Draken retorted with a slight deadpan.

Y/n sweatdropped, getting up and gently pushing Draken backwards to stop him from shoving Mikey, "I can get you another one, Draken..."

"Huh? YOU RULE, Y/N!!" Draken exclaimed, hugging you tightly, causing you to choke.

"LET ME GO!! YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME! I'M DYING! I'M CHOKING!" Y/n dramatically complained.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"H-...Here goes." The beat up photographer stammered. It was evident that the teens had bullied the man into taking their photo.

"C'mon!" Kazutora complained

Mikey tilted his head, "Hurry up." He ordered the photographer.

"O-...Okay. Say cheese!" The photographer nervously exclaimed, taking the photo.

Y/n stood behind Mikey, besides Baji and Mitsuya with a ghost of a smile from behind their bandaged face.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"OCEAN TIME!!" Draken exclaimed, riding on his motorbike.

The Toman founders were all going to the beach.

"HELL YEAH! THIS IS GREAT!" Baji shouted on his motorbike, next to Kazutora.

"FEEL THAT SEA BREEZE!" kazutora added loudly.

"Hey, let's pick up the pace!" Pah stated, who was riding on Mitsuya's bike with him. Pah was also holding a Toman flag.

"We can't, remember?"Mitsuya sweatdropped, "'Cause he's too slow." Mitsuya was referencing to Mikey, who was on an extremely slow bike.

Y/n was walking besides Mikey, and was still faster than the blonde.

You were walking as you didn't have a motorbike since you did not have enough cash for one.

"Mikey!!" Everyone deadpanned, looking over at their extremely slow leader who was riding a Moped.

"Listen, Mikey. How long you gonna keep ridin' that Moped? You're our leader. Even Y/n can walk faster than it." Draken sweatdropped, "Just switch it out for a bike already." He advised their leader.

"The hell? You insulting my ride, you peasant!" Mikey irked, feeling insulted, "This is my street hawk CB250T, bitch!!"

"No, Mikey...that's a Moped." Y/n bluntly said.

"I know you said you don't wanna ride anything but a CB250T...but you got no senpai to get one from. Why be stubborn about it?" Draken stated, "Y/n also has no bike, but you don't hear them complaining."

Mikey opened his mouth, only to get cut off by the motors of a group of motorbikes.

"HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!" One exclaimed.

"THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Another taunted.

"WE GOT A LITTLE PISSBABY DRESSED LIKE A GANG MEMBER RIDIN' A MOPED OVER HERE!"

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU WASH UP FROM?!"

"TOKYO MANJI GANG? NEVER HEARD OF YA."

The founding Toman members all paused, taken aback by the sudden insults.

"If you brats're gonna play pretend, then do it at home." One smirked mockingly, "Stay outta Yokohama."

Baji and Kazutora now paused to also look over, realising what was now happening.

One of the punks got off their bike and held a bat, walking towards Mikey, "But since we're so lucky to meet...i'll trash that Moped for ya. Don't need that shit, right?"

Mikey's eyes then went blank, "Put one finger on my street hawk...and i'll kill you."

"Huh?" The person said, sweat going down his cheek, "Ah, whatever. If we're going to see you around Yokohama again...we'll torch all your bikes."

They then got on their bikes and drove away.

"Well? Are we gonna kick their asses?" Y/n asked with dull eyes.

"Sounds good!" Kazutora grinned, "Since there's only like ten of 'em, that means an instant win for us."

"Forget it, they're already gone." Mitsuya stated, trying to calm everyone down.

"I'm a moron. So i'm fine with whatever." Pah bluntly added.

"...it's all Mikey's fault for riding that Moped." Draken deadpanned, causing everyone to laugh.

Baji smirked, "You got that right!!"

"HUH? WHAT THE HELL?" Mikey exclaimed with an irk mark.

As they were driving on their bikes; Y/n riding on Draken's with him, Kazutora spoke up, "You guys are so lame. We should've just destroyed those bastards."

Baji agreed, and after a bit, Mikey's bike had ran out of gas.

They played rock, paper, scissors, and Baji ended up having to go to the gas station to refill Mikey's bike whilst everyone else travelled to the beach.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

They were finally at the beach.

"WHOAAA!!" They all exclaimed, "BEACH TIIMEEE!!"

Mitsuya and Draken decided to race each other, as Kazutora and Pah were checking out some women and being perverted.

They were all enjoying themselves until...

"Where's Mikey and Y/n?" Kazutora suddenly questioned, realising the duo were not back yet.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n and Mikey walked into some guys who were beating up Baji.

"Hey!" Mikey exclaimed, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

"Oh, it's those kids." One scoffed.

Another smirked, "Some trash rolled in."

"I forgot my swimming trunks and I dragged Y/n to come with me." Mikey's narrowed eyes softened as he looked over at Baji.

"Y/n, Mikey..." Baji nervously looked at the duo, mostly nervous for Mikey's reaction.

Mikey then kicked his bike, causing it to crash.

Everyone watched in shock.

"Hey, assholes." Y/n spoke up with a slight scowl, "Why the hell...did you hurt what's important to others...?" Y/n said with blank eyes.

Mikey then kicked some guy in the head and sent him flying.

As Mikey was doing his thing, Y/n went over to baji, "You're...not too hurt, are you?" They murmured with concern.

Baji shook his head, flushing a bit, as his ears went completely red.

"I-I'm fine...!!" He muttered in an embarrassed look on his face.

Mikey looked over at Baji and spoke up, "Sorry I had you sacrifice yourself...for somethin' like that!"

Let's just say, the trio, Mikey, Y/n, and Baji, all beat the life out of the punks who dared to hurt Baji.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The next thing seen was Baji and Kazutora being led into a police car with handcuffs around their wrists.

Baji was repeatedly saying the words sorry, tears built in his eyes as Kazutora was muttering under his breath on how everything was Mikey's fault.

Y/n stood besides Mikey, who were both staring in utter shock at the scene.

"Mikey..." Y/n tried to comfort the blonde.

Kazutora Hanemiya and Keisuke Baji had both killed Shinichiro Sano.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi was in shock as he was informed of what Kazutora and Baji had done to Mikey's older brother, as Y/n merely stared at the ground with a blank expression.

"Kazutora stood up for me, so I didn't end up in juvie." Baji stated, "I've been waiting for Kazutora to get released."

Hanma smirked, "Nice, Baji. In that case, i'll be more than happy to have you aboard." He then threw Baji a Valhalla jacket, "Here. It's Valhalla's uniform."

Baji put on the jacket, "Hanagaki! Give Mikey this message from Kazutora!!" Baji narrowed his eyes at the faux blonde, his eyes vaguely flickering over to Y/n, too.

"A week from now, on October 31st. Our final fight!! In the abandoned parking lot. Valhalla VS Toman." Kazutora announced with a slight smirk.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.1K 25
belladonna: a very beautiful flower that everyone loves. despite their beauty, they are very poisonous. "the day he left me was the day that i died...
176K 10.3K 17
"ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪɢ ꜱɪꜱ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" "..ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦ ᴏʀ: ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ᴛᴇᴛᴛᴀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝘢...
238K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
98.8K 4.2K 14
•𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽, 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽. 𝖸/𝗇 𝖴𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗁𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍...