Grace of Olympus

By TashaAmy1803

Grace is a tough nut to crack. She has to always have a certain level of decorum. But sometimes that goes to... More

Chapter One - Christmas Tragedy.
Chapter Two - A menial place
Chapter Three - Attack on The Capitol
Chapter Four - Warzone
Chapter Five - Some sort of a Plan
Chapter Seven - Showdown
Chapter Eight - Light and Grace
Chapter Nine - Love between two people
Chapter Ten - A new Life
Chapter Eleven - Last Minute Plans
Chapter Twelve - A Set Funeral gone bad
Chapter Thirteen - Fight for our lives
Chapter Fourteen - Crash of Reality
Chapter Fifteen - Harley Quinn
Chapter Sixteen - Finally a friend
Chapter Seventeen - Not out of the woods, yet
Chapter Eighteen - Saving Love

Chapter Six - The Lions Den

160 6 0
By TashaAmy1803

After finishing up with Forbes we were on the last stretch up to the roof to see how bad things were, to recon and report back but as usual, things were going faster than we could keep up.

"Looks like four sentries on the roof with air defence gone they're vulnerable to an aerial incursion. " General dick stated

"Wait, let us get there first and check it out." I retorted, we could still gain this back if the could give us a few minutes to get eyes on the situation.

"We're not waiting." Ugh why is he still talking, nothing good every came from him when he was talking.

"We have to secure Cerberus." Turnbull made a valid point but not a good one. i glanced at Mike for a moment then back up.

"Oh fuck." Mike muttered as we ascended the stairs, at even more of an accelerated pace.

"Send in the SEALs, General. We're going through the roof." I signalled for us to split. I went left and he went right. I heard Mike breathing over the comms .

"Tell them to hold!" Mike stated

"We ain't holding shit" General Dick retorted.

"Fuck, Jacobs. You gotta abort the mission, they got the hydra six." Mike stated over the line. Oh fuckity fuck. That was not good. We kept up on the latest weapons for the fear of being undermined in a time like this and it wasn't good.

"What's that? Jacobs asked

"Next generation weapon. Ours." mike answered breathing heavily

"How the hell would they get that?" Lynne questioned

"Abort the fucking mission." I growl. I heard gun fire and I ducked behind a wall. I popped out and shot two bullets.

"Mikey, you got hostiles on your twenty."

"Roger that." I caught up as Mikey was with at least two. I saw the third and got my shot in before he could take my partner. I looked up at the hydra 6. Then I saw two rocket launchers.

I handed one to Mike and we went on the roof. Seeing the bird up in the air getting takendown was something I didn't want to see.

"Do it." I said and closed my ears he  removed the gun out of play. I looked up and saw that the rear of a bird was it and coming towards us.

"Run" Mike helped pulling me along. We slipped down and held onto a ledge but it still coming at us we had to let go and free fall.

-3rd Person-

Mike and Grace fell through the floors and landed causing each of them to  black out. In the crisis centre Lynne rushed to check on her operatives.

"Banning, Carter are you okay?" The news reports about the destruction a report on the large portion of the white house destroyed played in the background. The P.E.O.C came online again and Kang stood there with another hostage.

"Speaker Trumbull, that was a very foolish undertaking." He shot another hostage point blank.

"Your president is next. You now have one hour to recall the seventh fleet and your troops. Once you do so I want a helicopter on the north lawn fuelled and ready. 60 minutes." the line went black.

Back in the wreckage Mike groaned waking up in pain. He looked to the side of him and saw the still unconscious Grace. He winced and moved then to sit up. He held her in his arms checkin for a pulse. She was alive thankfully. He called back in.

"Mike?" Trumbull asked

"Yeah."

"We've been trying to reach you son are you okay? Is Agent Carter okay?" Trumbull questioned.

"Gracie's unconscious. Mr Speaker, if we have get out of this shit storm you can hold us for insubordination. But your team needs some fucking help." he cursed

-Grace-

"But your team needs some fucking help." I heard the dulcet groaning tones of Mike as I came round feeling the immense pain of the fall. How the fuck did I survive that, I had no idea.

"You can say that again. Ugh my head." I heard sighs of relief at least one from Mike.

"Welcome back Agent Carter."

"Yeah whatever, I need a beer." I lean my head back onto my partner as I hear some snickers

"This is General Clegg Army chef of staff. I am ordering you to stand down."

"This must be a part of concussion right? Cause I swore you said you wanted to remove your only eyes and ears from the ground?" I asked "General Dickhead fuck off."

"We need to pull you out of their before we loose another hostage!" Dickface carried on talking.

"Please tell me we didn't lose are really cool dude." I wince in pain, I'm pretty sure there was something wrong with my ribs, when this was all over, the morphine better be heading my way.

"He's not talking about the president." Jacobs confirmed and I cried out as I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm giving you a direct order."

"You're right Gracie, he is a dickhead. Newsflash asshole we don't work for you." Mike agreed with me as I pulled my self up. Fuck me I hurt.

"General  Clegg. I'm the commander in chief. If I didn't absolutely need you, I would relieve you right now."

"I will not let this asshole blow up America sir!"

"General, I don't want to hear another word unless I ask you a question!" There was a stunned silence until I spoke

"Oh shit, that was like super crazy." I drawl, laugh in the face of everything going to shit. Make jokes when I really shouldn't, broken ribs who. I was fine.

"Mr Banning. Miss Carter. Are you there." I pull a piece of shrapnel from my leg then grab a piece of rubbled winning ripping it up and tying it around my leg

"What's the plan." Mike asked

"We're re calling the seventh fleet and pulling our troops from the DMZ, and giving them the helicopter."

"Sir you cannot do that, you cannot give him what he wants. We've dealt with these types of men before. Give us some time, let us flush him out." Mike bargained

"We are talking about the safety of the President of the United states!" Trumbull agreed back

"We are talking about a hell of a lot more than that sir. Come on, you like us so you'll give us some time." I replied "Come on, sir. We've just fallen through a a gaping wound in the White house and survived. Don't count us out yet."

"OK, you've got 30 minutes." before we did anything Mike called Leah. I didn't pay attention, as I patched his wounds but when he finished he looked down and me

"Call your Mom." I nodded and did so, as he gave me some privacy like i did him. I dialled her number.

"Hello?" she answered

"Hey, Mom"

"Grace, oh thank god, where are you, are you okay, I've been so worried." She rushed out in a panic and I closed my head resting my head against the wall.

"Ma, please. I just I wanted to hear your voice." My voice cracked

"Oh sweetie." I tried to hold back the tears.

"Do you think they would have been proud of me? Mom and Dad?" I wondered "You know I don't fully remember them, only bits and pieces, they died when I was so young."

"Of course, Honey your dad would have been brimming tears with pride on how well you've become. A true fighter like him. And your Mom well she would be beside herself with worry but she would know you had everything handled. Just like you did with them playground bullies."

"That's good to hear. I needed that. There really giving hell." I groaned standing up

"Well your are Carter and you know what Carters do?"

"What?"

"Rain a shitstorm." I laughed "A bunch of trouble makers. The lot of you, your Dad used to drive your mother insane sometimes."

"Right from day one. I have to go, you know do the usual, piss of a bunch of terrorists and cause trouble. I love you."

"I love you too sweetie." I ended the call. We stood up fully and went to the surveillance room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.3K 44
Ari finds herself left with a piece of Mac that she could never give away...
13.6K 498 17
don't be hypocritical rucas au
461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
1.7K 226 16
Grace Wagner lives a simple life as a hostage negotiator. Well, as simple as she can get for being a hostage negotiator. She has her moments. But the...