Spear Of Athena | IE Ares

بواسطة cozybriizy

[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer... المزيد

Prologue
• Characters and Love Interest •
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙸
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 9
ꕥ 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗
Chapter 10
ꕥ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑
↬ 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
ꕥ 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚎

Chapter 8

140 4 0
بواسطة cozybriizy

"Ojou, are you building a harem or something?"

"What." Yukiko replied with the most deadpanned expression ever to the black haired boy. "What kind of stupid things are you getting at this time?"

"People are talking about it, you know. First, Nosaka Yuuma. And next were Eisei's Kira Hiroto and Kiyama Tatsuya then--"

"Cut the bullshit. If you have time to talk about some baseless rumours, then use your time for better things like this." Yukiko gave the boy 5 pages of papers, which the boy obidiently recieved.

Leon through the papers for a few minutes before speaking again, "This is what you get from yesterday?"

"No. That's a hissatsu that I had thought of quite a long time ago. I just hold onto it since you're not ready back then."

A whistle escaped the boy's lips as he observed the papers again, "Just how many hissatsu has you thought of just for me?"

"If you weren't such an lazy bump, by now you would've mastered at least ten of it, dummy." The girl said before leaving the locker room.

The boy smiled looking at the closed door, 'You never changed huh, Minri?'

• • •

"Hmmmm..." Hina hummed to herself as she rack her brain to solve the riddle to the trial that her chinese coach has given to her.

Hina had won the lottery, which means she had to do chores as her so called trial.

'I wouldn't have complained if it were watering the flowers normally...'

'But, what in the world can I do with a mere plastic bag?!'

She's been going back and forth from the school's water tab to the garden. Of course, she's tired of it by now already.

"All of this... Until the day of the match comes...? Haaa..." She panted some more before walking to a nearby bench to take a breath and catch some breath.

"I need to water all of them before 10 maximum. It would be too late to water them after it... I also need to water them after school..." The peach haired girl started to mumble to herself while closing her eyes, facing the blue sky above her.

Suddenly a cold sensation can be felt from her forehead, making her jolt in her seat and opened her eyes, "Seems like you're working hard. Are you okay, Hina-chan?"

The girl stared at the pair of dark green eyes before sighing in relief upon knowing who it was, "Oh what... It's just you, Asuto. You startled me."

The said boy giggled. "Sorry for startling you." He continued before taking a seat next to the girl.

Hina gladly accepted the peach tea that Asuto gave her and drink it.

"Are you really okay, Hina-chan? Don't push yourself too much please."

Hina nodded at the boy, "It's okay. This much is nothing compared to my training back in Russia!" She answered enthusiastically while clenching her hands.

"You know back in Russia, I use to wake up at 5 in the morning, run two or three laps around my neighbor, and proceed to do 100 shoots training daily."

"Wow, all of that just in one day?"

"Uhm-hum! That's why, this much is nothing compared to all of that! Though, I'm not sure why the coach doesn't want me to just use my hissatsu technique that's already available..."

"Hm... I wonder why..."

The two them chatted a little bit more before Asuto had to go back to the others and train.

"Tell me if you need anything okay? I'm going to buy it for you!"

"Thanks Asuto!" Hina waved to the black haired boy as he went away.

'Right, this kind of errands means nothing compared to my training in Russia! Asuto and the others are also doing their best right now. I can't be the only one who wishes to have a more leisure with my trainings!'

Hina stood up once again and carried her plastic bag, 'Time to come up with some ideas to cheat the system!'

• • •

The day of the match between Inakuni Raimon and Mikage Sennou has finally arrived.

Anna ran through the hallway to the locker room in a hurry, as she's already late. "I'm a little late!" she said as the door opened. "I'm sorry. I'm barely in time for the match."

"Ahh, Anna-chan!" Tsukushi cried and approached the girl, "Welcome back! It's awful!" she cried once more while hugging the student council president.

"W-what happened?"

"Well, lately... it's been crazy."

"Lately... I've only been gone 3 days on a family trip... What happened?"

"It's not something I can just explain..." Tsukushi answered as they turned their attention to the boys who's constantly on their watch for the time.

"The match should've started by now..." Asuto mumbled. 

"This isn't funny! Seriously..."

"That coach... I was thinking he seemed somewhat suspicious."

"No, he's already beyond suspicious."

"What happened to the coach?" Anna, who's still confused ask Tsukushi once more.

"It's just that... the coach was..."

"The coach was?"

"He was arrested!"

"Huh?! Arrested?!"

• • •

"Raimon VS Mikage Sennou! The kickoff will soon begin!"

"Hehe, thank you for taking me with you, Min-chan."

"It's no problem. Thank God you weren't busy."

"I'm never busy." Mihime chuckled again at the white haired girl. "This is going to be fun~."

"I wonder about that..."

• • •

"3... 2... 1..." 

"There's goes the kickoff!" 

Ringg Ringg

"He says, Use-Enough-Force-To-Knock-Down-The-Flying-Bird strategy!" Asuto read the instruction that their coach has sent through their eleven bands.

"Right off the bat, huh?"

'We reaaally need to work on these weird strategy names.' Hina sweatdropped as she read her own eleven band.

"Let's go! Use-Enough-Force-To-Knock-Down-The-Flying-Bird strategy! Start!" Asuto signalled and the others nodded to it.

"All of Raimon's members advance into Mikage Sennou's field!" 

"All of them?" Tsukushi said, confused.

"This is using force to knock down the flying bird?" Anna added.

Raimon members begun to pass over the ball to the front of the field. As Kozoumaru advance more to Mikage Sennou's field, the coach of the opponent has sent a command to defend against them, but to no avail, Kozoumaru lunges at their goal.

"Now! Fire Tornado!"

"Shoot Pocket!" 

"Mikage Sennou blocks the ball!"

"Oh no! Our side of the field is wide open!"

The opponent took this chance to attack Raimon. "All of Raimon has moved up, only for it to backfire!"

'Norika-chan or Hiyori-kun, which one first?' Hina thought to herself in determination as she looks back at her two teammates.

Ring Ringg

Hiyori's band rangs, catching the attention of the boy. "Huh?! Now?!"

"Do what now???" He mumbled as the ball flew towards him in mid air, he remembered his so called trial that his coach has given upon him from the past few days. "Oh! I get it!"

"Go down you flying bird! Shooting Cut!"

"He's made a cut!"

"What?!"

"I did it!" Hiyori cheered as he was seated on the ground.

"He got hissatsu technique before me?! Why? Why why why why??" Goujin complained.

'He did it! Awesome!' Hina smiled upon it. She took this chance to snatch the ball and makes her way to the goal. 'I can't lose to him!' 

Ringg ringg!

Do it now, Hatsuharu-chan!

"Roger sir!" 

Hina stand in front of the goalkeeper and kicked the ball high in the air before jumping into it. The light around her dimmed down for a second before sunflowers starts to bloom around her, radiating ray of sunshine. "Himawari Shower!(Sunflower shower)" She yelled as she kicked the ball towards the goal, a bunch of ray of sunshine shoots along following the ball.

"GOALLLL! Raimon's tricky strategy puts Mikage Sennou at their mercy!"

"I did it!"

"What?! Even Hatsuharu?!" Goujin complained again.

"Hehe." Hina just cheekily shows a piece sign towards the purple haired boy.

Round two started, Mikage Sennou started to attack aggressively according to their coach's order.

"He's not giving any orders." Goujin mumbled before he suddenly need to dodge the attack from the opposing opponent.

"But since we're being attacked on all sides like this..."

"Yeah."

"It's time for Cut-The-Meat-To-Break-The-Bone strategy!" Asuto said.

"Cut the meat to break the bone?" Once again the poor girl was confused by these strategy nmes that their coach has came up with.

"It's a saying that means you're willing to take a blow if it will bring greater damage to your opponent."

"Wow, Anna-chan, you know so much!"

"Well, that's what it means but... What sort of strategy is it?"

"Raimon's defenders are unable to keep up with their calculated positioning and precise passes!"

"Huh? Our defenders aren't even bothering to defend!" Anna realized something was amiss and she found her answer as she watch the defenders just standing around on their position. 

Mikage Sennou slowly but surely getting near Raimon's goal. 

'Norika-chan!' Hina looked back at her dear goalkeeper friend in determination. 'You can do it!"

'There's no command from the coach but...'

"Now's is the time to show the results of my training!" Norika spoke as she smiled and grasps her fist in determination. 

"Mikage Sennou approaches the goal!"

"Patriot Shoot!"

"HAAAA! Uzumaki the Hand!"

"It's blocked!"

Norika smiled happily at her success and throws the ball towards Mansaku, "Go cut the meat!"

Mansaku received the ball, "Cut them in two!" and the ball began to be passed from one and another until it reached Asuto at the front.

The two of Mikage Sennou's defenders tried to stop him, but alas...

"Norika stopped them. I can, too!" he said as he kicked the ball through the two defenders.

"It got through!"

"It's mine!" one of the Mikage Sennou's attempted to receive the now free ball.

"I won't let you!" Asuto said as he started to run real fast towards the ball. Thunder starts to appear around him as he leaped forward and stole the ball.

'Asuto's first hissatsu!' Hina happily smiled at the sight.

"I call that... Inabikari Dash!" Hiro proudly named it as he fixed his glasses.

"He named it!" Hiyori exclaimed.

Asuto passed the ball towards Kozoumaru which he received and settled the round with a Fire Tornado.

"GOALLLL!"

The match continued smoothly with the strategies that the coach has prepared for them to use in this match and in the end, Raimon has one with the score of 4-0.

"We did it!" Asuto fist bumped Kozoumaru at the end of the match.

"But your next opponent is Teikoku Academy." Mikage Sennou's captain approached them. "You'll never beat them with those level of strategies."

• • •

A/N: Heya guys, have this art I made of Minkyung and HinaNori in chapter 6!

Also check out my new book! It's a Hiura Kirina x reader book that I wrote in Modern AU, since I really love him.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.5K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...
38.8K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...
76.2K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
10.1K 240 27
One day the Raimon soccer team was surpised to hear that they have a new coach for the FFI Y/N L/N A legendary coach that had trained so many schools...