Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part 58•

1.7K 98 50
By 104shivika

Hellooooo,

Meeting you all after almost 3 months.
Hows all of you??

Hope so you guys are doing good.

I am extremely sorry, for the delay in update. Hence these are two parts combined into one.

Enjoy reading, and do shower your love on "Till you are with me"

Enjoy reading

Do read, vote and comment guys. It keeps on motivating me.

Stay tuned.
Keep supporting and shower your love.

I won't take your time much.
Go on

........................................................................

It was early evening, the sun was setting. A reddish and dark blue colour spread beautifully in the sky, limitless. The birds made there way to their nests.

The warmthness was slowly converting into the peaceful cold atmosphere. The lights flickered up, lightening the area around farmhouse. A golden hue of light spread through the farmhouse, making it look ethereal.

Omkara and gauri have managed to escape for themselves, and have made their way to boat ride and date. Not wanting to miss out this special and beautiful place. And also to get themselves some privacy from kabbab mein haddi, Rudy boy. Though they were together these 2-3 days, omkara complained that his wife tagged along her siblings and obahus. Not anymore. Saying he has dragged her away, to surprise her with visit to peacock park, boat ride and a evening date.

And also to provide some privacy to the couple all of them shipped hard. Wih that they could also have some of their own time with their better half.

Rudra and bhavya were having a hard time to decide on something. They both mutually decided on amusement park nearby. While bhavya never got a chance to ride those in her early ages of life, due to the circumstances. Rudra was excited to do so, and be the one to bring this happiness to her. She agreed to visit and enjoy it with her love and best man. While Rudra had promised himself to make best evening for her.

While sahil was spending his time in clubhouse.

So let's come back to our shivika.
.
What are they doing?
.
It's been 3-4 hours shivay is back?
.
Any guess?

In shivika room,
Farmhouse

While shivay sat on the bed with his face straight and determined.

Anika ran here and there gathering things, cleaning up. Moving them from one place to other, her chandani making noices with each step, her face neutral. Seeing her one could possibly say she was all red and some smoke emitting from her ears and nose. Her loud huffing in anger, banging things around, those loud steps, showcased her anger.

And to add more to shivay miseries, her chandani broke away as she was walking her steps loud.
She just picked it up and held it up and started to repair it.

Anika : tuhje bhi, abhi tutna tha. Chandani kya tu bhi. Galat time me tuth jati hai tu.
She whines angrily and temporarily fixes it and wears it.

Anika moved towards bed side, while she tripped, Courtsey her chandani, the cupid.
While her eyes, closed in fear of hitting hard ground.
She opened her eyes to the warmth and protectiveness of shivay hands.
While his hands wrapped around her petite waist.

While she was being protected by his manly arms, her eyes lost into those deep blue oceans one, which just poured love and fear in them. Yes fear. His eyes teared up, glancing at her, into her eyes. He made her stand straight on her legs, adjusting his coat he made his way out.

The tears in his eyes pricked her heart like thousand cold knifes. She didn't want him to be weak or guilty. But what he did was not at all right. And that is surely bad for his own welfare.

As many as reasons he may give, the things he did will not be acceptable by her. His silence or eyes were not going to give her answers.

She knew he must be cursing himself.
But she wasn't able make her way towards him. Her ethics and morals were bringing her two steps back.

Soon she settled down on one of the chair in balcony, while a cool breeze passed, the sky in golden hue. She remembered the time when they were here, having their moment, he freshened up into the new clothes and both of them settled near balcony for snacks.

FLASHBACK STARTS

As they were waiting for their order to be brought.

While anika enthusiastically explained, each and everything that they did, from time they left from there oberoi mansion. Shivay just looked at her happy self, having second thoughts on the confession. He didn't want to mess up things, by reveling it to her. Her smile and happiness was making him have second thoughts on

But he had promised her, that whatever it will be he will share it. Though he wants to share. He wants to keep his promise this time. He feared her reaction, even when he knows it won't be in his favors. Not that he expect it.

Shivay broke the silence.
Shivay : Umm... Anika... I want too.... I

Sensing his nervousness, she moved a bit ahead, placed her hand on to his, encouraging him. The nervousness in him made her feel heavy. It didn't sit well with her.

Anika : mere shivay kabse nervous hone lage? Haan?
She asked him, rubbing her thumb over his palms.

Shivay took a deep breath, clasped her hands into his tightly, like they were made to fit into each other.

Though he never was guilty for what he did, but his another mind was making him guilty about anika being ashamed of him and his deeds.
Would she be ashamed of him? That he is her husband? The one who was proud of him at every step of his, will she be able to accept this?

His eyes didn't dare to look up into her, while confessing whatever he did with veer and bua. But yet his voice held firmness and sense of clarity that whatever he did served justice to many of them who unknowningly lost their life's. The burden felt ripped off, as the scenes of their car burning replayed.

He kept his vision lowered, focusing on their clasped hands, while slightly moving chaand bracelet here and there in nervousness. But don't get confused with his nervousness to his weakness on his deeds. No, no, Shivay Singh Oberoi is nervous on his Sherni's reaction.

His confession of everything from, planning to involvement of the officers, everything was opened up infront of anika. Each detail, each step of plan, each and everything.

His eyes held anger and rage, his breathing as if calculated, the voice hoarse, which made her tremble, this wasn't her sweet singh oberoi or her shivay, this was The Shivay Singh Oberoi who can go to any limits for his family and loved ones.

Anika suddenly remembered the flashes of their forced wedding. The same incident, the same place, same people yet some less and some more. But this wasn't expected from him, her shivay.

She knew his Shark singh oberoi shade, but to this extent to take someone's life away. This wasn't acceptable. Justice or not, the way was wrong, is wrong. And she needed answers to her questions.

After everything was explained and done, he waited, his hands clutching into her, now loosely and tenderly. He wasn't able to look into her, forget about her eyes.

Anika exactly didn't knew what was she supposed to say. Whatever she says, is it going to change something? Are they going to come back? No, her brain screamed.

While her heart clenched, remembering that whatever it may be, she was a family, a member of oberoi family, agree or not. And he just....... She glanced him, who was looking at their hands.

She needed answers, why did he took this step. As much as they knew and they decided, roop and veer were going to be executed soon in Goa.

Anika began with her low voice, she was suprised at the hoarse voice of hers. As she tried to softly ask him and bring the truth out.

Anika : why did you take this step shivay? Without asking anyone? you know she was family?
How could you?
She swallowed the lump in her throat.

Shivay looked up at her, lost in his thoughts. Remembering something, as flashback ran through his mind, his eyes turned deadly grey.

He looked up at her, into her eyes, with a determined look he continued in his hoarse voice.
Shivay : Shivay singh oberoi, apne family ke liye jaan de bhi sakta hai and le bhi sakta hai.
And I am not answerable to you on this anika. Jo hogaya hai, wo baddal nahi sakte. We have to move on.
Agree or not they deserved it ani.

He took a pause.

I just..... (he sighs)
I didn't wanted to tell you things, like this. But instead from others, I felt I should confess myself.
As I promised you to share the things here after, so.....
He shrugged.

Anika was as if just siting there, her breathing easily heard due to the silence around. She exhaled heavily, straightened up, and slowly withdraw her hand from his, looking at him with hurt and anger.

Anika : so this was your urgent meeting for two days? Hai na?

Ek minute, I know now, why you sent us all away, so that you can plan and execute this smoothly??

Why?
Because you knew, what you were doing was wrong?

And that's the reason you hid it shivay!
She exclaimed sarcastically, chuckling at him, now getting to know his plans well.

Shivay : anika... Listen to me....
They deserved this.
Many people lost their life's, their family, their bread everything just due to them.
Lots of people have suffered all their life, grieving for their lost ones.
And importantly, you gauri and kapoors.
We cant just leave them free because they are part of oberoi family.
Please understand.

He tried to hold her hand back but she withdrew it, nodding no.

As soon as the hold lossened and her warmth, was out of his reach.  As soon as they had a eye contact, anika got up from chair, with thud making shivay shiver.

Her red eyes, filled with tears till brim, this was not her shivay. Her shivay would do anything to protect his loved ones, but this.

Anika was about to leave from place, she was on threshold of the balcony, but the next words stopped her.

Shivay voice turned hoarse and thick, looking at her into her eyes.
: I ain't letting anyone go alive if they are danger to you and my family anika. Always remember this.

Remember one thing anika, Shivay singh oberoi is the wall between the death and his family. And to protect them all he would go to any extent.
Anything means anything.

He said looking at her back. She turned her back at him, looked towards him sideways and made her way into room. Her eyes held a mix of different emotions, which he failed to recognize.

Shivay sighed, keeping his elbows on his knees, he face palmed himself. As expected, the result wasn't any good. He closed his eyes, sitting there for sometime. He came into room and sat down on bed.

While anika was using washroom.
Anika and his confrontation have been such, tiring some. Not that she wasn't right, she speaks the truth without any hesitant.

He was guilty for spoiling their own time. But he just didn't wanted her to know from somewhere else, before him. Knowing it or guessing it from other sources would worsen the situation. And they would be on vacation from here. He didn't intend to spoil her mood over there, especially in that week. He thought he could explain it and convince, pacify her even if needed before the upcoming week. He held his throbbing head.

As soon as anika came out from washroom, ignoring him she moved towards mirror to set up her face. Her face devoid of emotions. She just glanced through mirror at him, who was looking at her with with expectations.

His eyes held guilt, for spoiling their happiness. They could have enjoyed but he choose this. How he came excited to her, to spend some quality time with her. And now, he messed up. Sigh.

He can tolerate her bickering, her scolding, her tadi and everything, but not her indifference and ignorance. His eyes teared up.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Anika was sitting in balcony, it was 6 in evening. Shivay from time have left room, haven't come back. While she just sat there. She smiled sadly.

She looked at the sky, the orange sky, slowly dissolving into the purple hues, the birds returning back to their home, the silence again enveloping around.

Anika : papa, your son did gave you justice. Not only you, he thought about everyone who lost their life in that incident.
I am happy. But his ways, his tricks, are just out of my imagination....
He....
She sighs...

How could he papa....
I know they deserved punishment but

She didn't know, why she felt like talking to him, mentioning him as papa. She never did. This time she felt peace, don't know.

Was it roop veer death or that they weren't going to come into their life again. And not disrupt the peace and love?

She came out of her thoughts when the door knocked.
She opened it to see khannaji, standing there with a big flower bouquet, filled with red roses.

She questioned him raising been eyebrows. He handed her a sorry card, from one hand while other held the beautiful bouquet. Opening the card, she recognized the doctor handwritting of her husband. Closing it, she thought of reading it after khanna moves out.

She moved her hand through the roses, and picked one from them, smelling it, she smiled. She asked him to come inside and place the bouquet near her dressing table.

She waited for khanna to leave, but he stood there. She was surely angry on shivay to hide things and his ways, but this didn't mean that she would disrespect or insult his gestures of love. Their morals and ethics on other hand and their love on the other. And she was somewhere glad, that shivay shared this with her. But after all this was done. What's with his ways.

Anika : kya hua khanna bhaiya.
She asked seeing him standing there still, hesitant.

Khanna : ma'am, waise toh shivay sir have denied to tell you or anyone regarding this. But I felt need to tell you this
Anika became attentive listening him.

Khanna : ma'am, wo....
He choked on his words.

She make him settle down on the chair infront of bed, settling down herself on the edge of bed, she forwarded a glass of water.

Gulping the water in go, he looked at anika.
Anika assured him with her words.
Anika : don't worry khannaji,
Shivay won't know about this, and if he gets to know too, he won't do anything, I assure you.

Khanna confessed the incidents of week ago. Before shivay have sent voice message to veer, veer had instigated shivay badly, due to continous torture on him in jail period.

Khanna : actually ma'am, veer had his people behind all of you guys. Even though he was in jail, his people were secretly following you all. And when i informed shivay sir about this. Sir asked me to increase the security around you all.

And one day, while checking the cars, one day it was your car and omkara sir car had a bomb placed in it. Through CCTV footage we were successfully held the person hostage and he revealed it to be plan of veer.

We even got to know that, the people behind you guys knew you were going to private island for vacation and had some dangerous plan, but before it could reach veer or bua, we had already caught all his men and encountered in spot. That's the reason there was change in shivay sir's plan to send you guys alone to outskirts of mumbai and from here to island.

And that was the last straw for sir. He decided to end this for once and all. He couldn't take any risk with you all.

Through resources in Goa, where veer and bua were going to be shifted, shivay sir got to knew that, veer had made arrangements through water ways, to elope from India forever.

And the only time they get to meet was only if they eloped from Mumbai jail, svetlana was helpful during this.

As soon as he ended the back story. He looked up seeing anika lost, in fear. Anika car and omkara car had bomb installed in them. They didn't even have a idea of what was going behind.
Omkara and rudra used to travel in om car while, anika's car was used majorly by her, as she reopened her wedding planner business.

And they even knew about where they were going, when the obahus or family didn't knew itself. It was suprise for the three girls. But the people knew, hence the delay.

She thanked every star for the delay in the trip, she couldn't imagine what would have happened if they....
She didn't want to imagine.

Omru are like a child to him, his own, his first, his lifeline, whom he had brought up. From holding there little fingers to help them walk to introducing them to the world, he had protected them.

Like shivay, omru were no less then her own. She wouldn't tolerate a single scratch on omru. And how did it skip her mind, the ear screeching screams of her shivay, in pain, unconscious, blood all over.
Just that anika had her ways sorted and in control of government, but shivay had a control of his actions.

She remembered how shivay have assured her, not once but many times.
"If anyone tried to cross their boundaries, making it uncomfortable for her, he would take their life out of them"
Wasn't he being truthful to his words.

And not to forget her, his life depended on her. If omru were his lifeline, she was his oxygen. Without her he would be dead.

He must have been so scared, to loose her, the fear. He from time of rudra and bhavya marriage was scared of loosing her, and if not for his this plan or other, he could have lost more than he could imagine.........She couldn't imagine.
The thought of leaving without shivay, made her weak and uncomfortable .Wasn't it the same case with shivay then?

She remembered the hits and violence she showered on them, which exactly showcased the other shivay singh oberoi.

The threats on her shivay and her family would have been the last straw for her also, after all the fiasco that have happened these days.
If was in his place she would have done the same to protect them all. To protect him. To save him. To save her life.

Even if the ways are wrong. Sometimes to serve justice, violence is necesary.
People mistake silence for the weakness, instead it's the deadly one.

Anika came out of her thoughts. She knew she over reacted onthe something that wouldn't matter anymore. Justice would be served if thousands of innocent people and families, which were effected, brutally ripped off from their loved ones, were justified by the brutal death of two criminals.
The justice was served.

She knew shivay won't let this news out, nor his image would be tarnished. But his self guilt, which she dumped on him will effect him more. She need to go to him.

He wasn't wrong.
.
He wasn't wrong, if it meant protecting them.
.
He wasn't wrong if it meant prioritizing her and his family.
.
He wasn't wrong, if he was serving justice to thousands of people brutal death.
.
She exhaled heavily.

She knew her shivay won't do anything without reason, but yet her morals and ethics made a say in between them.

She underestimated his words when he meant always, he could get killed or can kill someone for her and their families.

She smiled widely, her eyes teary s bit with admiration in them. She now, knew what to do and got up, startling khanna too.

Anika : khanna bhaiya, thank you. If not for you, shivay would never revealed this.
Thank you khanna bhaiya.
She made her way out to go to her shivay, but was stopped by khanna.

Khanna : ma'am, please don't tell to shi....
He was interrupted by anika.

Anika : don't worry khanna bhaiya, I won't. You also go and enjoy.
.
.
And I will also enjoy with my bagadbilla
She says a bit loud while continues the other part slowly to herself.

As informed by the famous shivika shipper and cupid, khanna Bhaiya, shivay was in the back garden.

She reached there to see, him on call with some of police officers beside him. She guessed, maybe something related to veer and bua. She sighed.

Shivay who had sensed anika, standing a far behind, smiled to himself. And gestured a small thumbs up to khanna and signed him to go. Smiling a bit to himself, confident on his plan to manofy his angry panika, before she throws water on him or throws him into pool, glad that they didn't had a pool at farmhouse. Husshh.

He put on his strict demeanour again and began dealings with legal procedures.

Her eyes, never left his posture, but they turned into admiration, as she realized that shivay himself came to her to reveal it. He kept his promise, even when he knew it would spoil moments. He was starting to share things with her, she was glad and happy. Proud of her man. Proud to be love of her man who could go to any extent for her.

And what she did, she got enraged at him when he revealed. But she knew what had to be done.

And now when the mood of her bagadbilla was kadva. She did a small dance to herself, on idea to pacify her bagadbilla or better say her billuji.

But what suprised her was the romantic gestures of his every half an hour.
The door would be knocked with some of servants, and each of them passed a red rose to her, with a small envelope each time and left from there without saying a word.

Each envelope had her and his different names, and his love confession. I LOVE YOU. With heart initially and at the end of it.

Who would believe that the businessman, tycoon shivay singh oberoi will be doing these cheesy and romantic things to manofy his wife.

She smiled and blushed herself as she realized it was None other but her sweet singh oberoi, manofying his angry billi.

As soon as anika was informed that shivay was finally free and wanted to meet her, she rushed to place and came at the corridor leading to where shivay was.
She came out after about 2 hrs.  with a trolley carrying a small dark chocolate cake, decorated with sorry and smiley on it, especially made by her for her exclusive bagadbilla. The trolley even had all the roses he had sent for her, tied into a bunch, and kept beside it.

While on the other hand, shivay entered through other door, with trolley.

They both looked up to see each other carrying a trolley of food. While anika's was filled with cake, his was covered with lid. Shivay smirked, as soon as he realised she baked a cake for him, looked at the cake and roses and then passed a teasing and a smile that reached his ears. He knew she wasn't angry anymore, she wasnt upset anymore.

The warmth and the big heartwarming smile made anika gasp and blush harder, looking down.
He kept his trolley in a corner, and held her hands.

She looked at him, apologizing through her eyes. She hugged him,clutching him tight, jumping on him. While shivay caressed her hairs and peppered light kisses on her hairline.

She snuggled into him and muttered : sorry.
I am sorry
Kissing on the heart area of his chest.

She looked up at him, still engulfed by him, with her beautiful honey brown eyes, making a puppy face.
I know I mess up everytime.
I just....

Shivay places his finger on her lips.
Shivay : sshhhh
Kitna bolti ho tum

Anika looks at him apologizing. Her morale and ethics did create a huge barrier. She didn't want shivay to do something which would affect his or their future. He meant the world to her. And any disrespect or anything for shivay would lead to something not expected.

As soon as he removes his finger, she starts with her bickering.
Anika : I know I am wrong this time shivay. I have hurted you. A lot.
She looked into his eyes, which held love, rubbing her hand over his lapel and heart. 

Anika : You always said, that shivay singh oberoi doesn't let any harm reach his loved ones and his family. How could I even forget that. Shivay singh oberoi kabhi apna wada nahi todhte.
She says with tadi, looking into his eyes, arm wrapped around his shoulder, While he held her through her waist.

Shivay giggled, pushed her nose with his finger, making her pout.
Shivay : it's okay anika, I somewhere knew you will react such.
He giggled, looking her making faces.

Shivah suddenly went silent which took anika by surprise.
Shivay : Ani are you somewhat ashamed of me?
He asks with his eyes down. He didn't had the courage to look into her eyes, to see disappointment.

Anika was shocked with his question. She just softly caressed his beard and made him look up.
Anika : no shivay, bilkul nahi. Why are you thinking such.
In fact me and Papa, are very happy and proud of you. Especially me. You know why, because I am loved by such a man that can go to any extent to safe guard me. In his life I am number one. That it is only me who can make the way through the great wall of shivay singh oberoi to his heart.
She passed a proud smile at him.
While he kissed her plans which were on his beard.

Shivay : I love you.
He confessed slowly, in mere whisper yet his voice made her shiver. The effect of those green blue kanji eyes which were reflecting the love through them.

She smiled and laid her head on his chest area, with his hands clutching her waist, and her around his back.  The moment felt peaceful for them. Serene.

No issues or villains in between them. Just them. Anikas shivay and shivays anika. Deeply, madly in love with their better half. After every struggle, every step, they were here into the arms of each other, to last till eternity.

Looking at her still lost, he shrugged her. He smiled widely this time looking at her. And held her hands.
Shivay : Leave all that. Close your eyes.

Anika : Haan... Why....close my eyes..?
She asked puzzled.

Shivay : how many questions you ask anika? Close your eyes
He said grabbing her hand, leading her to trolleys.
Shifting everything into one trolley..

He turned to her seeing her standing looking at everything he did. He glared her but she glared him back. Defeated. She wont listen to him. He asked her to wait for a minute.

Taking the trolley with him, towards the porch area. He came back soon.

As soon as he came back, he back hugged her around her waist and kissed her ear lobe. And huskily whispered into her ear.
Shivay : A surprise is awaiting you,my love.

She gasped suprised and was about to turn around to face him, instead he placed his palm around her eyes, blocking her view. She sulked and kept on pestering him to where he was taking her. Her excitement level on peak.

He stopped them near the gate, and opened the door with one hand.
Opening the door he took anika, through the area. And stopped at a distance.

He slowly removed his palm from her eyes. And back hugged her,.sexurelt, wrapping his arms around her petite figure, keeping his chin on her shoulder, supporting himself on her shoulder.

He looked sideways to see anika standing there with a suprised look and mouth wide open.
Her eyes scanned whole porch. He slowly withdrew his hand back and stood back and his love adored the area.

The farmhouse at the back had a porch, wide enough,made in the woods, giving it a unique and antique look. The roof had the grills made of wood, which were now opened for the, golden, blue hues finding rays to shine through.
In middle to the left hand side, a beautiful yet vintage swing attached, covered in pluffy and soft pillows and cushioning, in beige colour.

The area was filled with the soft music of the wind charmer which swayed with the cool and refreshing wind.
Last but not the least, the whole porch was decorated with the fairy lights. Giving it a golden yet peaceful calm look, in contrast with the setting sun.
The roof and the back of the porch was covered in the twinkling small fairy lights, making the environment romantic with the soft music of wind charm.

She stood under the roof exactly and looked up, the sky turning into dark slowly. But here her life was brightened by HER SUN. Forever. The lights as if adding the brightness yet calm into their life.

Pic credit google.

As she turned around she found shivay standing leaning to one of the pillar of porch, his arms crossed around his chest, with a heartwarming smile on his Greek face. His eyes filled with happiness to see the amusement and surprise of her.

She was the moon, his moon. His chand. true to his words. She was the one who reflected the energy, when the sun set,brigtening everyone's world .
She was the one who took into her hands to make the sun rise again. They both were independent but depended on each other.

Anika was speechless, and opened and closed her mouth for few times. Before her words made through her,
Yeah toh bahut hi sundar hai shivay.
Bahut sundar.
She turns around once more time.

She had never time for these, to enjoy the stars, moon and the night sky. It was only source for her to share her pain. But now, today she found the sky, the night sky, filled with tiny tiny stars and moon to be better romantic. The clouds playing around the moon.

Shivay came forward standing close to her back, sensing him she turned around, to stumble only to be held by him.
Shivay : bahut khoobsurat or..... Khidkitod khoobsurat.
He asked with a smug smile.

Anika : khidkitod nahi, darwazatod khoobsurat.
She smiled widely, at him using her words without making any weird faces. How far they have come.

To making faces at each other languages and habit, to getting immune to them. The absence of the other leads to the weakness of the other.

Anika : par ek baat bataun .......
Meri khushi na inn sabb mein nahi hai
She said this with signing a no with her palm.

Shivay : hunnhhh...?
He was surprised hearing this. Wasn't she happy with the decor and the environment? It was for them. Just them.

Anika : kya hunnhh...
Apko toh bata hai na hivay....
Meri khushi to mere tadibaaz bagadbilla ke baahon mein hai.
She just goes and hugs him tight as a fact. Swinging him in process. While his smile widens and hugging her tight.

How much he loves his women, she isn't the one who loves these money or decorations. The love and the effort put behind the actions meant a lot for her. How had he been so blessed to have her in his life. He was thankful to God for sending her into his life

Shivay : toh Acha laga suprise ....
Mrs anika shivay singh oberoi.
He asked with a tease smile

Anika nodded yes, held his cheeks, and turned his face aside, kissing him on his cheeks.
She whispered. Bahut acha. While he just enclapsed their hands into each other. He closed his eyes, letting the love showered on him to soak in.

Kissing on his forehead, she whispered : khidkirod khoobsurat.

While shivay clutched her waist with one hand, loosing himself in her love. His knees week. It's been days he have been showered with love. And this felt overwhelming.

Standing on her toes, she kissed his eyes, darwazatod khoobsurat.
She giggled at his cute face as she said those words.
Looking at him standing there, clutching her waist tight, his eyes closed, she leaned in and placed her soft lips on his cold and hard ones.

She then slowly opened her eyes to look, as she saw him too opening his eyes. Still in kiss, she wrapped her hand around his elk and hairs, grabbing him into a slow and passionate kiss. While Shivay gave in and one hand clutched her below her ear while other clutched her waist for the support.

Soon after sometime, to the disappointment of shivay they had to part away. And like that foodie anika was back.

Anika : let's cut the cake na.
I am hungry
She said pouting and looked at the trolley with a sheepish smile and then at shivay.

Shivay shrugged at her cute antics and his billi.
He brought the trolley near her, making her sit on the double swing, settling himself beside her, he opened the lid covering the dishes.

Anika looked shocked, composing herself. She then looked at shivay.
Anika : yeahhh apne banaya hai?
She asked afraid, yet the smell of the food intoxicating her.

Shivay : haan, iss barr practice karke banaya hai.
He said looking at her, to which she smiled brightly. She do trust his cooking skills very much.

Though the smell of the pav bhaji so good, that anikas mouth watered. The red masaladar bhaji (vegetable/curry) topped with butter and coraninder and the pav (bread) dipped into the butter soft and golden in colour. Onions and the lemon pieces were adorned in a small bowl beside.

Looking at his wife who was lost in viewing it. He chuckled at took it himself to serve. Anika gulped the saliva.

He filled a plate with, some bhaji in bowl, and the pav beside it with onion and squeezes the lemon.
He looked at her, waiting for him to feed her.

She was sitting facing him on the swing with her legs crossed, he chuckled. Reading a small part of pav, he dipped it in the hot bhaji, blowing it to some extent he forwarded it to anika.

She smiled at him, his care for her. How he feed her like a small child, checking the temp, she felt grateful to have him in her life. Her life had been changed for good.

She ate the morsel, closing her eyes, relishing the buttery and the masala taste. She opened her eyes to his curious ones, while he was blowing the next morsel.

She signed it with her hands
Ekdum khidkitod shivay. Ummhhh... Ekdum chowpatty style.....
Kya banaya hai apne.
She just took herself forward as he was taking time to feed her.

He just screamed slightly fearing it would be to hot.
Shivay : Ahh.. Aniika
It must have been hot.
Munh jal jata tumhara
He scolded her a bit, tearing the next piece.

Anika smiled at him sheepish.
Anika : kya karu, aap itna time laga rahe the. Ek toh itna mast bana hai ki kya bolu.
He then put a another morsel into her mouth. Stopping her from speaking more, while anika didn't complain these time. Why would she when she was being fed her favourite dish by her favourite person.

Soon then, anika tore a pieve of pav and fed it to shivay blowing each time.
At the first bite,
He coughed a bit to the masala. As anika said he is used to eat those English food which doesn't have any taste or spice other than salt.

She quickly grabbed a glass of water and made him drink slowly.
Anika : you could have made it less spicy na shivay. Aap jante hai na apkl mirchi nahi kahi jati?
She caressed his beard.

Soon shivay smiled at her,
Anika : aap thik hai?
Shivay : haan. And asked her to feed him.

Anika : Haan ek min.
She squeezed some more lemon and then fed him again. This time it was a bit okay for him to continue.

Soon they both completed eating the chowpatty style pav bhaji especaily made by her sweet singh oberoi.
And for Shivay luck anika just commented, still savouring in the taste.

Anika : mann toh kar raha hai, to kiss the hands who made it.
She moaned as she licked her finger, to finish the last.

Soon as she opened her eyes, she was met with shivays hand. She looked, and  then taking his hand, kissed his fingers looking into his eyes.

They both sat together in swing, swinging and looking atheistic sky, their hands entangled.
Anika had her head on his shoulder while one hand slide on his waist. While shivay had his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Shivay : Always remember anika
I am strong,
I am myself
Just because you are with me.

Never ever even think of leaving me.

I can conquer the whole whole
But only when
Till you are with me......

Anika smiled at him, and nodded ,blushing.

After sometime the cake was cut, but according to anika. The taste of pav bhaji would vanish if they eat now, so it was just used a bit to be cut.

Shivay then put the chocolate on anika nose, she glanced her nose and then at shivay who was laughing at her. She took choclate and put it on his nose, laughing at him.

Seeing her laugh loud at him, he just hovered her on the swing, making her smile die.
Shivay smirked at his effect on her.
He tucked her hair strand back to her ear while she gasped,
Shivay : abb hassi nahi arahi
He asked huskily, rubbing his nose with her.

Soon enough she was in his arms, while the giggles followed, and the screen blurred with the exit of shivay from the porch area with anika in his arms.

He was himself, only till she was with him.
She was herself, only till he was with her.
They both completed each other in each and every way.
The bond was meant together till their last breathes.

........................................................................

First of all, I would like to thank all my readers, silent readers, voters.
That meant so much to me.
For all those encouraging votes, views and comments.

Stay tuned and keep supporting.

All those who were eagerly waiting for the updates. I am extremely sorry, I do apologize sincerely.

........................................................................

Do read, vote and comment guys.

Let me know your reviews.

How was the confrontation and shivika moments.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story.

........................................................................

Stay tuned for upcoming parts.

Soon am coming up with a short story book, and an obros story. Hoping that you guys would like that too.

.......................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•
104shivika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.4K 6
Five shots on Gauri & Omkara - RiKara! Another misunderstanding falls upon Gauri and Omkara, after an accusation was made by Shivaay's friend Daksh...
154K 6.5K 53
How will Jai and Vennela's life be after all the fateful incidents? how will their married life be? A small imagination..
362K 7.8K 38
𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 ...
55.1K 2.9K 41
this is the story of PUNAR VIVAH of our Twinj...❤❤ #9- #tashaneishq on 26 August 2020 😘