Trash Wants To Slack!

By SlackerLifeIsNoWhere

After dying along with the white star he made a deal with the GoD and his soul was transferred in another wor... More

Beginning of a new story
Beginning of a new story 2
Beginning of a new story 3
Start of scenario
Everything Red
Grow stronger
First Meeting
A devil in disguise
Reader
Destroy and Defend
Destroy and Defend 2
Reunited
Hidden-scenario (1)
Hidden-scenario (2)
Hidden-scenario (3)
A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (1)
A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (2)
A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (3)
A dream?
Extra 1: Owning a temple means?(1)
!ANNOUNCEMENT! (again...)

White Haired Priest

6K 463 135
By SlackerLifeIsNoWhere

White haired priest

A certain redhair groggily opened his eyes and rubbed them, trying to make his vision clearer.

Cale stood up, patting his clothes.

"Should I go visit Dongmyo Station? " He mumbled, pondering whether he should go or slack off more.

"Haa...whatever, let's get things over with"

The teen grumbled, stretching his arms.

He walked towards the two other people, the second and third in command within the station.

"Nari noona, Ji hoon hyung"

Cale called out. The two turned their heads towards his direction.

"Cale-nim, do you need anything?"

"I'm going out for a while"

"Hmm? Young master-nim is going out again?-"

Nari stopped her sentence and stared at Cale with narrowed eyes before continuing.

"Are you perhaps... a workaholic??"

"What...?"

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' is laughing hysterically.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

The teen looked at the older woman with a disgusted look, it was as if his eyes were saying 'What.The.Fuck.Are.You.Saying.'

"Ofcourse not! my dream is to be a slacker, why would I be a workaholic."

[The constellation 'Ruler of Sun' is shaking her heading.]
[5,000 coins have been sponsored.]

He crossed his arms and huffed.

Nari blinked her eyes, staring dumbfoundedly towards the teen.
She couldn't believe her ears, Was she having some kind of hearing problem? no. Then was the redhair joking? from the looks of the teen
Infront of her it looked like he was serious.

"Pfft-Kek...ah-ehem"
'Don't laugh, Don't laugh, Don't laugh'

Both Ji hoon and Cale looked at her as if she was crazy.

Cale frowned, noticing that she was trying to hold back her laughter from hearing his words.

"Huff! I'm going."  He grumbled walking away
'Why does everyone react like that whenever I tell them my precious dream?!'

[The constellation 'Ruler of Sun' is consoling you.]
[5,000 coins have been sponsored.]

...He truly doesn't understand.

[Group Chat: Cale Henituse, Sung-ho.]

[Members: 2]

<Cale Henituse> I'm going to visiting your station.

<Sung-ho> Should I inform the representative, Priest-nim?

<Cale Henituse> No, don't inform anyone.

<Sung-ho> Yes sir.

"Dear Crimson king!"

Min-ah called out, running towards the frowning teen.

"Are you going out again?"

"Mm" Cale nodded  "I'm going to visit Dongmyo Station"

"Can I come? I'm bored, there's nothing to do"  Min-ah sighed

"Then...can you act?"

"hmm? act?"
.
.
.
________________________________________________

"Oh~! It's the esteemed Priest-nim!"

"Priest-nim?  where?"

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is sighing.]
[500 coins have been sponsored.]

Everyone in the area looked towards the two standing in the entrance of their station.

One was a teen who had white hair, blue eyes and was wearing a white priest robe. The woman behind him- who looked like a young adult, had short black hair, black eyes and was wearing a black hoodie.

The white haired priest looked at the small crowd and gave them a holy-looking smile, which made anyone who saw it stare at him in a daze.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is squealing.]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' is shivering.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

Cale opened his mouth and spoke

"I would like to speak to your representative about the alliance."

"Ah-Yes, Ofcourse! please follow me"

The first one to snap out of his daze guided the two towards their representative's tent.

Inside the tent was a young teen sitting infront of a computer and an adult man who seemed to have been waiting for them.

"Welcome esteemed Priest-nim!"

The man extended his arms, welcoming the two inside the tent

"My name is Lee Sungkook, the deputy of this station"  He bowed towards Cale before introducing the teen behind him.

"This boy right here is the representative of Dongmyo Station, Han Donghoon."

"H-hello..." Han Donghoon bit his nails anxiously and greeted the priest

Cale stared at the two for a few seconds before smiling and greeting them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two, may the God of Eternal rest look over you."

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' is looking at you proudly.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

He ignored the bastard and bowed his head slightly, Min-ah did the same.

"Ah...yes, thank you. Would it be possible for us to speak with the esteemed Priest-nim alone?"  Lee Sungkook glanced at the woman behind the priest.

Min-ah looked at Cale, waiting for his response. After seeing Cale nod at her she kneeled with one knee touching the ground, like a knight.

"I'll be waiting outside my liege!"  She shouted and walked outside the tent.

'...?I'm supposed to be a priest not her liege-well, I guess it's fine since it looks like she's having fun...?'  Cale sweat dropped.

"Ahem" 
Lee Sungkook cleared his throat and motioned the Priest to sit down, which Cale naturally complied with since he did not like standing for too long.

"I will be the one to talk since our representative is a bit... 'shy'..." He glanced at the boy

"That's fine" Cale nodded
'The boy had been hypnotized anyway, does this guy know about the so called "Revelation" too?'

He was able to sense the hypnotize skill on the boy due to one of the perks of his divine powers. He stared at Lee Sungkook, who was fidgeting with his phone.

"What are you doing?" He frowned

Seriously, it seems that the man does not know about manners at all. Who would use their phone while talking to someone they called esteemed? the topic is about an alliance of their stations too!

"Ah-S-sorry Priest-nim..." Lee Sungkook hid his phone behind him.

"Ahem...! about the alliance-"

"Do you also know about the 'Revelation'?"  Cale cut him off

"Yes- yes...?" He said, confused and startled by the sudden question
'Those useless bastards...! did they tell him?!'

Lee Sungkook sweat dropped looking at the Priest infront of him. Scared at the rumored 'Divine Punishment' he answered once more.

"Uh..Yes I'm one of the 'Prophets'..."

"Hmm...so it seems there are a lot of you who have read the so called Revelation"

"Yes, that's right..."

"How far does the revelation tell you?"

"Uhh..that's...I don't know..."

Cale raised an eyebrow "You don't know? "

"Th-the truth is! I stopped reading the revelation because I found it boring..."

"How many prophets are there?"

"As far as I know, there are 48 prophets..." He answered feeling an intense stare from the Priest.

"Th-there is also a group called the Twelve Apostles! they know more about the revelation than the prophets...they're using their knowledge to conquer the world."

"I see" Cale nodded
'hmm... so like, knowledge is power then?'

"But don't worry! we're preparing a weapon to defeat those damn apostles!"

"A weapon...?" He narrowed his eyes towards the man

"That's right! sooner or later, we would like to invite you to the Night of the Prophets!  it will be held in a few days, you'd get the chance to see the weapon! Ofcourse if you don't mind..."

'How interesting...' He thought and nodded, confirming that he will go.

"About the alliance, I won't make any promises that I'll help you whenever you need it, but I do promise that we won't attack nor take over your station."

"Ah...yes! thank you"
'That's good enough...We won't be able to fight back if they do decide to attack us anyway.'

Cale stood up, wanting to finish this talk as he was organizing his thoughts.
That's when a loud thud from outside the tent was heard.

Both he and Lee Sungkook looked at each other and walked out of the tent to see what was happening.

"This Bitch-!" A man shouted, lifting his knife towards Min-ah

'What's this bastard doing?!' Lee Sungkook thought

Just as he was about to hit the woman, a bright silver light appeared a holy-looking sheild emerging from the light, blocking his attack.

"What the fuck? Who-" he looked towards the owner of the sheild.

"P-Priest-nim!" He paled at the cold gaze directed towards him.

Cale smiled towards the man, but his eyes were as cold as ever before asking Min-ah.

"Min-ah noona, are you alright?"

"I'm fine" She nodded and continued   "That bastard was the one who bumped into me, but he told me it was my fault and told me to apologize! Naturally, I refused but then he started attacking me! that fucker!" 

- That's right! that XXXX We should beat that XXXX up! (Crazy kid)

- KAHAHAHA LET'S BURN HIM! (Cheapskate)

Cale stared at Min-ah, noticing a cut on her cheek. He glanced at the man before nodding to himself. He walked towards the said man.

There are three ways to cast a curse to someone, one of them was to know the name of the target. The other was to have something related to the target, like a strand of hair or something. And the last was to have physical contact while casting the curse.

He settled his hand on top of the man's shoulder while gently smiling. The man shivered.

['Cale Henituse' has casted a curse upon you.]
['Cale Henituse has deemed you as a sinner!]
[You are punishable by death.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' is looking at you]

Cale's smile became wider as he spoke, "May the God of Eternal Rest find use upon your dirty soul"

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' Nods.]
[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' says he will take care of the dirt.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

The Man's eyes turned white, black mist enveloped him before his body dropping dead on the floor. Everyone was silent, holding their breaths. This was not the rumored 'Divine Punishment' but it was still very terrifying.

That was his first kill ever since the start of the scenarios.
(A/N: Just in case you guys forgot, Cale's first kill in this world was when he bombed the building they grew up in)

A 'Sinner'. Unlike the curse with set conditions, the curse on a deemed sinner are immediately punished by death. Although it needs to be approved by GoD it doesn't matter since he let's Cale do whatever he wants.

[11,400 coins have been acquired!]

'Hmm? you get the coins of the person you kill? how nice.' He thought.

'Curses are really useful, I should ask that bastard to teach me'

he turned towards Min-ah who was staring at the body in a daze and gave her a healing potion and spoke.

"Let's go back, Min-ah noona"

"Huh? ah-ok!"

the two left the station, everyone around was finally able to breathe.

"haa... that was terrifying"

"Never mess with the priest"

Everyone nodded at the statement
.
.
.

"Waah~! you were so cool !!" Min-ah exclaimed, ruffling the teens hair

Cale just huffed in response.

'Prophets, apostles... Read the revelation...' His thoughts halted at the word "read"

'...Yoo Jonghyuk...'

The man he had met in the tunnel towards Chungmuro station. It was weird... His first impression on the man was that he was somehow similar to Choi Han.

'Protagonist...'

It was not just because of the 'typical emo swordsman'  Protagonist type, like the way they dress in all black and carry a sword. The man was really strong, too strong for the beginning of scenarios.

'Is he also a variable? I'll need to check it out later...'

He remembers the contents of Jour's diary. A Variable is called upon a ruined world because the Gods cannot meddle too much. Just like how GoD summoned Choi Han to 'The Birth of A Hero'.

And if there is a Protagonist then...

'A novel...'

The so called 'revelation' must've been a novel, a guide book to be exact, like the 'Birth of A Hero' that was sent to him.

'Then the prophets and apostles must've been readers. It seems not all of them finished reading the novel, Just like what Lee Sungkook said.'

It makes sense. After all, it had happened to him, then it's not impossible for it to happen in this world too. The only difference was that it happened in the world they were living in and were not sent to another world.

'Aigoo...I'm gonna get a headache.'

He needed to get his hyungs soon.

(A/N: Cale is too smart for me to write how smart he is cause I can't relate, and yes I call the two Protagonist "Emo swordsman".)

"Hey, why are you spacing out like that, were you even listening?"  Min-ah slightly nudge him, snapping him out from his thoughts.

"It's nothing, sorry"

"Hmm...Well if you say so! anyway as I was saying, I had this annoying classmate back in college and-" She stopped and looked at the teen beside her who was swaying.

"Cale!"

"uh?" His vision blackened, the last thing he saw was Min-ah catching him

________________________________________________

"haa...That damned Narcolepsy, I haven't been getting attacks lately because of that Crybaby...so why now, damn it." he mumbled, massaging his temples.

"Uhh...My child, it was actually because I called you here.."

"What."  He glared at GoD

...Now that he thought about it, he wasn't in his dimension.

He was in a office, similar to the ones in Korea, Sun God and God of War was here too. He walked over towards the sofa and sat down.

"Hello Cale, Nice to see you." Angelina smiled at him.

"Yo! You are really an interesting child!" God of War greeted him

Cale frowned 'im not a kid...'

"Why did you call me? is this your dimension?" He turned towards GoD

"That's right! and it wasn't just me who wanted to call you but them as well"

The redhair raised an eyebrow.

"Haa...those headache of a family of yours are trying to destroy all our temples" Angelina said as she put a hand over her face.

'Aigoo...'  Cale really wanted to pass out right now

"That's right... We called you here because you're probably the only one who can stop them, remember what I told you before? like sending them a letter or something?"  GoD said as he sat down on a office chair

"But haven't you guys been telling them that we're fine?"

"Oh, that...we temporarily cut of our communication to them" Angelina answered

"What...?"  
'If they were me I'd get angry too?'

"What can we do when they've been bombarding us with threats?  the audacity of those children, no matter what personality, we're still Gods!"  God of War huffed

,̷͍̫̇̏̿̀̈́̆͝J̸̨̚ͅ.̴̛̭̠̞̋̍̑ ̴̩̝͂̆́u̸̲̙̖̠͗̎͒̎͐͛̽̊͒Ṡ̴̛͓̣̞̜̱̤͑̈́̈́̃̈̑͜,̵̣͕̗̟̈́̆̾ͅ ̶̺̼͖̳̜̟͍͖̠̈̊́t̷̛̤͒̽̂͊̈́̽͑͛̚ ̵͈͙̹̽K̴̡͈͈͚̯̼͐̔̽͂͋͆̇̈́̓ ̸̭̗̍̓̆͂,̵̧̪̞̟̜͓̒͌̽į̶̡̲͙̀̀̎̅͘͜l̶̢̮̭͙̯̫̝̑́̊͛͒̚͘ͅ ̸͕͖̩̰̮̦͆̓̈́̃͐̊̊,̸̗͙̝̫̜̞̈́͛̆̊̎̄̿͂̎l̵̛̫͚̺̯̅̂͊̓ ̷̡̧̢͍̝̞̗̔͋͑̓̾̂̒͝Ṱ̵̛̤̑̓̍̆̂͝͠h̶̨̜̖̺̗̝͖̗́̽͛̆̈͝͝.̷̛̖̀̽͗̆̓͐̈́̕ ̸̨̛̖̜̱̜͚̗̣̩̺̌̆̏̎̓̀̕͠ę̵̨̹͈̠̠͍͇̂̇͆̓̾͌ṁ̶̨̛̗͙̻̑͐̋̏̎̚͝͠'̴̟̏̓̑͆̇̓̊

Cale's eyebrow twitched. Just what were they thinking? The Gods may be annoying but they're still Gods!

"Haa...I'll do something about it" He sighed. Just when can he rest?
(A/N: Never)

"I'll be back"

"Hmm? my child, where are you going?"

"My domain, and I'm NOT your child."

"Huhu...how mean"

He stood up as red mist engulfed him. He was back in his domain.

,̵̼̳̩̰̼̤̥̐̈́͒̏͂̋̀̈́͠T̶̩̻̜̎ͅH̸̡̛̞̻͎̞̩͑̀̄́́.̵͉͎̠̣̻͔̟́̌̈́̓͌̌̽͠ ̵̠͉̜̭̦̀͝ě̴̢̱͈͍̤̼̈͒Ý̵͍̘̺̠̠̫̬̭̈̾̇͊̒̆̓́͝,̸̪͉̯͕̦̲͚̂̿̔͂̆̃͘͜'̶͓̍̿́̎͆͂a̷̖͇̮̗̎́,̸̥̹̘̭͆̂̌̊̄͌̂͑̽.̶̹̺̽̐̓͠R̴̗̐́̔̓̋͐E̵͔̫̻͇͍̙͇̜̦͂̊͜.̴̢̹͓̤̄ ̷̡̡͚͆͆̉̾̈̕Ä̷̡̛̻͉͖̭͙̥̱͉͛̾̎͌̈́̓̈́͘n̵̨̨̦̳̗͙̱̭̈́͒̉̒͋͝¿̷̡̡̘͔̠̼̮̥̔͆̒̀ͅN̶͓̲̂,̶̡̝̙͈̓̉̎̓̈́̌̈ò̵͓̤̦͎̻̙ͅY̶̧̲͚͍̦̖̙̰̬̏̎͊͘̚̕͘͠'̴͙̤̋̏̋̊̊̃̍̕i̸͇͊̄̽N̷̺̥̰̮̟̥̣̳̒͂͒̊́̃̎͘͝ͅͅ¿̴̥̟̩̣̥̖̬̎̑̾́͆̓̎̓ģ̸̠̠̳̼̻̜͊͝ͅ,̷̫̠̂̏̅̍̃͐̀̎̚͘

,̷͍̫̇̏̿̀̈́̆͝J̸̨̚ͅ.̴̛̭̠̞̋̍̑ ̴̩̝͂̆́u̸̲̙̖̠͗̎͒̎͐͛̽̊͒Ṡ̴̛͓̣̞̜̱̤͑̈́̈́̃̈̑͜,̵̣͕̗̟̈́̆̾ͅ ̶̺̼͖̳̜̟͍͖̠̈̊́t̷̛̤͒̽̂͊̈́̽͑͛̚ ̵͈͙̹̽K̴̡͈͈͚̯̼͐̔̽͂͋͆̇̈́̓ ̸̭̗̍̓̆͂,̵̧̪̞̟̜͓̒͌̽į̶̡̲͙̀̀̎̅͘͜l̶̢̮̭͙̯̫̝̑́̊͛͒̚͘ͅ ̸͕͖̩̰̮̦͆̓̈́̃͐̊̊,̸̗͙̝̫̜̞̈́͛̆̊̎̄̿͂̎l̵̛̫͚̺̯̅̂͊̓ ̷̡̧̢͍̝̞̗̔͋͑̓̾̂̒͝Ṱ̵̛̤̑̓̍̆̂͝͠h̶̨̜̖̺̗̝͖̗́̽͛̆̈͝͝.̷̛̖̀̽͗̆̓͐̈́̕ ̸̨̛̖̜̱̜͚̗̣̩̺̌̆̏̎̓̀̕͠ę̵̨̹͈̠̠͍͇̂̇͆̓̾͌ṁ̶̨̛̗͙̻̑͐̋̏̎̚͝͠'̴̟̏̓̑͆̇̓̊

He walked towards his pond and waved his hand. A moving image of his family appeared on the water.

Just like the others, Cale too had a way of keeping an eye on people. His pond is what he uses as a medium.

He watched his family who was scattered in groups trying to destroy the temples.

"Haa...how annoying"

________________________________________________

"Let's head on that bastards other temples!" Cage exclaimed

They have destroyed a total of 3 temples, one temple each God. The temples had their blessings so it was quite sturdy, which made it take a few hours to destroy one temple.

"I don't know...should we really continue this?" Jack meekily said

just as they were about to answer his question, someone's shout was faster.

"A mage from puzzle city is calling! I'm connecting them." Rosalyn shouted

"Report! the temple in puzzle city is vibrating! This- it's fixing itself!"

"What..?"  They all looked at each other before nodding

"We'll be there right away."  Rosalyn said as she and Raon started to cast a teleportation spell.
.
.
.
"Oh my..."

The destroyed temple was no more. The previous broken temple now looked as good as new.

The temple was made out of white marble and decorated with gold carvings.
Red trees grew, surrounding the temple making a small forrest.

"Ooh~! as expected of Cale-nim! my legend and my Go-"

"Shut your mouth"  Choi Han cut off Clopeh's sentence

"Mm, but it really is weird, Doesn't the young master own the temple now?"
(A/N: I'm pretty sure it stated in the novel that he owns it now)

"That's right~ I knew it! he really is a G- hmph-!"

Only muffled noises came out pf his mouth due to Raon's restriction mana.

"We've tried going inside the temple but the door won't budge" Someone came in the scene and spoke.

"Ah, miss Tasha." Rosalyn greeted the dark elf

As they were discussing about the events, the sky turned dark, red light emitting from the clouds.

*BANG*

A single Rose-gold thunderbolt striked the temple, the ground shook. Although the strike was quite strong, it did not leave a single scratch.

"Wasn't that the Young-master's-"

"Miss Tasha, hero-nims, the temple opened!"  A knight reported, cutting off Rosalyn's words.

They glanced at each other and rushed inside the temple. The inside was pretty empty, a few golden sculptures here and there, a few vases of roses and in the far middle end was a altar made out of white marble.

The group walked towards the altar and saw a piece of paper lying on it.

"A letter..?"

________________________________________________
2998 words!

This chapter is shorter than normal huhu.

I've dropped quite a lot of hints about Cale in this chapter :))

When will Cale and his hyungs meet again? idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...