Darkness, Darkness

By Elysian_2023

(Obi-Wan Kenobi x OC) Darkness darkness Hide my yearning For the things that cannot be Keep my mind from cons... More

˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ Cast β€’Β°*"˜.β€’Β°*"˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚 : 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•’π•”π•œ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 β„‚π•π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš

ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ήπ•–π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

60 4 0
By Elysian_2023

The Beginning

On the far Outer Rim of the galaxy lies the unsuspecting planet of Earth. It's people are their own governments, waging wars within their own atmosphere and no where else. These humans that inhabit this planet are unaware of the larger span of the Galactic Republic that watches their behavior from a distance, or rather a close distance. For all the humans know, aliens and other inhabitable worlds beyond their atmosphere only exist in books and science fiction stories told by authors and directors.

However, chaos strikes the blue planet as many large ships from the sky land and begin to invade. The humans fight off the best they can, but they soon discover a quick retreat from the invaders. Celebration erupts all across the planet, all except for one kingdom island off the coast of Ireland. Their kingdom is laid to ruin, and one important person has disappeared. Princess Aurelia Fitzsimmons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 311 32
Anakin is having nightmares. Terrible nightmares that keep him up all night. He hasn't slept in weeks. But this is more than a bad dream. What will h...
804 62 8
_____┆βž₯ dixstark a fanfiction 𝓐𝓒 β˜„οΈ anakin skywalker ✘ female oc two thousand and twenty four βŠ°α―½βŠ±β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β•Œβœ§β•Œβ”€β”€β”€β”ˆβŠ°α―½βŠ± ...
4.2K 63 10
NOTE: For the sake of this story and its timeline I have extended the Clone Wars by about five years or so but the EXACT number of added years is unk...
24.4K 461 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...