𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 - chris...

By spideyscardiganwp

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ¡! 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 , ❪ 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙾 ❫ . . . i thought he was my 'lover' turns o... More

MIRRORBALL
VOL. 1
༉‧₊˚. chapter 1
༉‧₊˚. chapter 2
༉‧₊˚. chapter 3
༉‧₊˚. chapter 4
༉‧₊˚. chapter 5
༉‧₊˚. chapter 6
༉‧₊˚. chapter 7
༉‧₊˚. chapter 8
༉‧₊˚. chapter 9
༉‧₊˚. chapter 10
༉‧₊˚. chapter 12
༉‧₊˚. chapter 13
༉‧₊˚. chapter 14
༉‧₊˚. chapter 15
༉‧₊˚. chapter 16
༉‧₊˚. chapter 17
a/n
IM BACK

༉‧₊˚. chapter 11

2.1K 57 58
By spideyscardiganwp

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓔𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ⋆˚ ༘ *
real life, instagram

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

chris and flora are sitting on the floor backs against the bed, blankets covering them and chris' laptop sits in front of them, the second episode of the new stranger things season playing before them. they had just come back from filming and is currently 2:44 am.

as the seconds pass, it is getting harder and harder for flora to keep her eyes open. flora's head slowly starts falling, but as soon as it makes contact against chris' shoulder flora flinches back. "sorry," she mumbles and tries to focus back on the show.

chris tenses at first, but relaxes when he looks down at flora. "it's okay. you can rest on my shoulder. i don't mind."

flora looks at chris, his small smile encourages flora to rest her head on chris' shoulder. they're both tense and it's awkward, but soon after, they find a comfortable position with chris' head resting against flora's as she rests on his shoulder.

chris' mind wanders back to what flora said about her dad. it wasn't exactly about her dad, but it still made chris wonder. they don't know about each other's life, and as her fake boyfriend, he should know right?he can look it up on google, but he also knows better than to trust the internet.

so after battling himself about wether he should or shouldn't ask, chris speaks up. "does it annoy you when people ask about your dad?"

chris feels flora shrug against him. "it's whatever, i guess."

"you guess?" chris frowns. flora releases a breath before lifting her head from her position on his shoulder.

chris heart starts speeding up with fear, cold air hitting the side flora was snuggled up just a moment ago. chris should've kept his mouth shut. it's not his place to ask, fake boyfriend or not. chris is expecting flora to leave, but she stays, eyes glued on the show while chris' stay glued on her.

"it's tiring," flora sighs, "people never want to talk to me for me. it's aaron allard's daughter, or violet allard's sister they care about. never me. it sounds selfish, i kno-"

"it doesn't."

flora looks back at chris, frown deepening. "aaron said it was." flora whispers. "your dad called you selfish because people only care about your last name?" chris asks. flora nods.

chris is beyond confused, and pissed. why would flora's dad blame it on her; she never asked for fame. and how can people be so shallow to use someone for their own selfish needs. faking to care about them just to betray-

oh. shit. chris is doing exactly that.

chris can't look at flora anymore. his guilt won't allow him to. he should come clean. he should have been honest from the beginning, but it's not too late to be now, right? flora will understand, she's chill like that. of course she is.

unless she isn't. what if she hates him afterwards? what would happened then?

"do you like your dad?" chris gulps. "yea, aaron is a good person." and she's not lying. aaron donates to multiple charities, speaks up on issues around the world, and is never disrespectful. his only problem is fame; he let it get to his head.

"but is he a good dad?"

flora is taken back by chris' question. she's wondering why chris is asking these questions all of as sudden. it's weird, but flora would be lying is she said it wasn't a relief to finally being honest. but this one question she can't answer.

"i don't know," flora answers honestly. she goes back to her original position on chris' shoulder, "he's never around enough for me to know."

chris hesitantly wraps his arm around flora in an attempt to comfort her. he doesn't know if she needs it, but he still squeezes her shoulder slightly. "you're not selfish." chris whispers, encouragingly.

a few minutes pass and before he knew, chris was asleep with his head snuggle up with flora's. as for flora, chris' questions are still lingering in her mind. hearing chris assure her and actually validate her feelings, was something flora didn't realize she needed. it was comforting and it made her feel heard.

chris' grip on flora tightens slightly unconsciously in his sleep. flora hasn't cuddled someone in a while, and now that she's here with chris, she realizes just how much she missed being held.

and for the first time tonight, michael crosses her mind. flora didn't even realize when he stopped being in the center on her thoughts, but he did until now.

flora reaches for her phone next to her on the floor and opens her camera app, snapping a few pictures. these would surely look good enough to make mike jealous, or so flora hopes.

ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ

floraluvscatsntay

liked by urmomluvr69, fake.nike, fake.matty, samluvsmilfs and 407,845 others

floraluvscatsntay get him off me >:((

tagged fake.chriss

user me want 🥹

user more edit content
↪️user im eating these edits up😋😋

user floris >>>

urmomluvr69 cute ig 🙄🙄😒
↪️floraluvscatsntay dw i'll always luv you more
↪️user iris > chris
↪️user i want their friendship

user SHES BACK IN THE SPAM

user we missed youuuu

user we better get more spam content florence
↪️floraluvscatsntay a lot more 🫡

fake.nike is this how you sleep after finishing my oreos
↪️samluvsmilfs she eats all my food too😞
↪️floraluvscatsntay my love language 🫶🏻🫶🏻

user floris this, mikora that what abt flora+iris
↪️user help they would still be floris

user i cant wait for the lyric captions

user SPAM CONTENT EVERYBODY PANIC

user im glad i stayed up late for this

user i missed the spam prayers have been heard
↪️user forgive me father for thats on god🙏

𝓐𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝑺𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚂 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a little chapter with chrissy and flo 🤭🤭🤭🫶🏻

y'all i need song recommendations bc i only listen to taylor swift it's unhealthy. i'm not exaggerating help

not this chapter reflecting my own daddy issues 🥰🥰🥰😙 teeheee

expect more floris content bc i loved writing about these two sharing moments together

AND HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE AND IF YOURE AN ALLY ILY!!!! i'm also officially in summer break so more reading and writing coming up

- dina, 💌
(she/they)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 137 6
ဇူးဇူးဇင်ရဲ့ တနေ့တာ အလိုးခံ ရပုံများ
203K 31.9K 83
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
36.3K 561 30
Cover was made by me Please just request stuff I'm desperate to get better at writing 🥺🥺