Hes my light (being edited)

By As_fcking_if

one unexpected night I saw him. My ex. He was here and he was after me again, I can't get away from him. ... More

⚠️Content and trigger warning ⚠️
Chapter 1- dance
Chapter 2-not here
Chapter 3-thank you
Chapter 4-connection
Chapter 5- blur
Chapter 6- safe
Chapter 7- stay
Chapter 8- nightmare
Chapter 9- cold
Chapter 11- vulnerable 
Chapter 12- mom
Chapter 13- love
Chapter 14- cry
Chapter 15- eat
Chapter 16- our
Chapter 17- lost
Chapter 18- forgive
Chapter 19- angry
Chapter 20- date
Chapter 21- so good
Chapter 22- join
Chapter 23- drunk
Chapter 24- sweet
Chapter 25- tattoo
Chapter 26- birthday
Chapter 27- different
Chapter 28- Rule
Chapter 29- ASH
Chapter 30- finally
Chapter 31- rely
Chapter 32- beg
Chapter 33- tripping
Chapter 34- fuck sienna
Chapter 35- be mine
Chapter 36- wedding (bonus)
One last end
New story

Chapter 10- fight

10.7K 192 143
By As_fcking_if

Ashton Hernandez
⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️TRIGGER WARNING-ALCOHOL⚠️

The guys and I were sitting at the bar, I ordered whiskey like usual. The girls went to dance so I was looking through the crowd for them.

Sienna was giving me attitude and avoiding me. It pisses me the fuck off. All I want is to be kind to her and treat her right, I want to sleep with her In my bed and feel calm with no more nightmares just like last night. But deep down I keep pushing her away. Deep down I don't deserve her.

Once I spotted her red sequence dress reflecting the lights of my club I watched her, she looked so good today and I wanted nothing more then to rip that dress right off her body and have her all to myself all night, but instead were her and she's there for all men to undress her with their filthy eyes. I watched her sway her beautiful hips to the music and her perfect hair move like water. I turned to take another sip of my whiskey, when I turned around again she wasn't alone. She was dancing and grinding against a man. The sight made my blood boil and rage flow threw me, no man should be allowed to touch her other than me and that's final. I glared at them as she pushed her ass further into his dick and him with his hands on her hips.

I couldn't take this anymore, this was not how it was supposed to go and I'm going to blow this fuckers head off for touching what's mine.

"Ash where are you goin- oh hell no." I heard him follow behind me towards I assume Ari who was also dancing with a man. Anyone can clearly see he's into her.

I ruffly pushed my way through the sea of people towards Sienna. When I reached her I grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him away from her.

"What the fuck?" he struggled against me until his eyes widened. "B-Boss?"

I scoffed, he's apart of my mafia. I'll deal with him later. "Leave." I gritted. He nodded vigorously and ran through the crowd like a dog with its tail between its legs.

Once he was out of sight I turned back towards Sienna who was looking at me confused. I ignored her expression and grabbed her by her hips earning a gasp.

"Why were you dancing with another man?" I asked her.

"why do you care?" she huffed continuing dancing with me like she was with him.

"The fuck do you mean by that?" she thought I didn't care?

"No, what do you mean? I spent a night with you which by the way I enjoyed and have been nice to you, but you can't even give me the time of day! I even told the girls we fucked to hide the truth because. I. Care!" She spat at me pushing her self away so she was facing me.

I grabbed her wrist pulling her out of the crowd so we didn't make a scene. I pulled her into a hallway near the bathrooms where no one was.

"Let go of me Ash." She squirmed in my grip. I pushed her against the wall hard, trapping her between my arms on either side of her head. I leaned down so we were face to face and said..

" I do care."

"Well you certainly have a weird way of showing it."

"Yeah and?"

"And I don't like it. Why can't you show me any emotion other then coldness and anger? You always seem unimpressed and annoyed with me." She huffed.

"BECAUSE I CANT." I shouted at her, releasing the feelings I swore to keep hidden. "Because you drive me fucking crazy, your beautiful and kind. And all you show me is kindness. when I slept with you In my arms I didn't have any nightmares for the first time since it happened. You calm me down. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Do you mean that?" she asked with an emotion in her eyes I haven't seen.

"Yeah I do." I sighed.

"I feel the same. Your touch is calming. I don't have as many nightmares as I used to when I'm here. With you. You make me feel safe and happy. When you pay attention to me which is all I want." she smiled softly.

"You mean that?" I found myself asking.

"Yeah, and they are completely sober words."

with out a second thought I grabbed her waist smashing my lips on to hers, she didn't hesitate to kiss me back. Her kiss was just as needy and rough as mine, I wrapped my hand around her neck slightly applying pressure which earned me a soft moan, i took that as an opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth earning another moan.

Our kiss was passionate and spoke all the words we couldn't say. I explored her mouth with my tongue, tasting the residue of alcohol. I craved her, I craved this. She is pure ecstasy and now that I finally have a taste I'll be addicted. She  pulled away from me and trailed kissed down my jaw to my neck sucking so hard I'm sure it left a mark. She continued to suck on my neck making a throaty groan slip past my lips.

"Fuck Sienna." I rasped.

I grabbed her chin forcing her head to the side giving me more access to her neck I kissed down her jaw to her neck sucking just as hard as she did to me, her sent of strawberry's and roses overwhelmed my senses and all I could smell,see, hear and feel was her. All of her. And I wasn't complaining.

I pushed my knee in between her thighs and griped her ass pulling her closer. I continued leaving marks in specific places on her neck and when I was done I leaned back, I smirked when I saw the A formed in marks on her neck.

"Ash, can I sleep in your room tonight?" She asked breathlessly leaning her forehead on mind.

"I'd like that." I replied just as out of breath as her.

I took her hand and led her out of the hallway and back to the bar where I was before. everyone was gathered there now including Nic and Ari who were all over each other.

"Happy birthday Toniiiiii." Slurred Sienna from beside me.

He smiled lazily are her sipping on his rum.

"I'm tried and too drunk for this let's go home."Matteo suggested looking Sienna and I up and down. I nodded in agreement and motioned to the back door where we came in. We all weaved through the ocean of dancing body's, I felt Sienna squeeze tighter on my hand and pulling her self toward me. I skip my arm up her waist pulling her in to my side.

"Are you ok?" I asked with worry laced in my words even if I didn't want it to.

"Y-yeah I thought I saw someone." she told me, but they sounded like empty words. I'll ask her when we're home. We're. I'm starting to like the sound of those words. I nodded hugging her tighter to my side and rubbing little circles on her hip.
———————————————————————————
We got home all went our separate words to change.I walked into my bedroom heading to my closet and picking out a pair of grey sweats. I pulled the black T-shirt I was wearing over my head along with the jeans. leaving the closet I headed to the bathroom where I kept the pain killers, I poured a couple into my hand I took two for my self and left one on my bed side table for Sienna.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I replied softly.

"Hey." I looked up but saw her still in her dress, although her make up and jewelry was all taken off. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she walked over to the chair I had near the window. She smiled sheepishly grabbing a pile of clothes and leaving the room again. When she returned she was wearing small black shorts and my black T-shirt.

"Is that mine?" I asked walking to stand in front of her.

"Maybe.. I kept them from last time accidentally and the ones from the night we moved in. Your not getting them back it's comfortable." She crossed her arms against her chest giving me a glare.

I chuckled at her sassiness and also at my own stupidness for loving the fact she wears them.  I looked into her eyes which lit up suddenly.

"What?"

"Do that again!" She smiled getting closer.

"Do what?" I was genuinely confused.

"That laugh. Do it again."

"What? Why?"

"Because I like the sound of it." she said happily. I love her smile and seeing her happy. Oh god. Am I... falling for her? No. Right?

"Hey, this is the stab wound scar right?" she asked tracing the scar left behind on my lower abdomen. Her fingers softly tan across it causing my breath to hitch.

"Yeah." I gently grabbed her wrist pulling her toward the bed. But her entire mood changed she was staring at my hand when she said.

"Shit. How could I forget. I'm sorry." And with that she turned around.

"What? Where are you going?" My eyebrows scrunched together with confusion.

"Your girlfriend." She mumbled with her head down slightly kicking the floor.

"Girlfriend? Where did you get that idea?" Did one of the guys tell her that? They all know I don't do relationships and never wanted to.. until her. The one infront of me.

"Her." She pointed at the hand I had wrapped around her wrist. I followed her pointing finger to the name on my knuckles. Katie.

"she was my sister. Not my girlfriend." I told her. All the pain flooded back with that one name.

"Was.. I'm sorry I didn't know." she looked guilty.

"It's ok, she was killed years ago." I shrugged. "Bed now?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Is that where your nightmares come from?" I froze. How did she-

"How do you know that?" I growled lowly feeling anger creep up my neck.

"I wasn't sure where your nightmares came from.. I was only assuming, I'm sorry I shouldn't have crossed that line." she whispered from behind me. I sighed. Theres no reason to get mad at her she did nothing,

"Ash. I hope you know I'm here if you want to talk. If you'll let me I'd like to know more about you." I felt her arms slip around my bare torso and her cheek press on the middle of my back.

"I want to know more about you to, especially who you thought you saw at the club that had you so shaken." I felt her body tense around me.

"Ok.." she dropped her arms and crawled in bed, noticing the pain killer she took that too. She patted the side beside her. I crawled in under the covered with her. And started to tell her my most vulnerable feelings.
———————————————————————————
So what do you think of this chapter?
I'm sorry if the kiss wasn't detailed enough or good, I'm trying my best I haven't written anything like this especially smut. Lmao. Anyway I hope you liked it anyway <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.3K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
346K 10.2K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
426K 10.2K 25
"You insulted my côck, Mia. Yes?" Heat engulfed my body, setting my blood to boil. I'd never been handled so roughly, but it turned me on more than...
10.7K 174 17
Hey bastard don't you think it's main time you pay your debt, s-sir please give me a little bit time I promise to pay up, I laughed really loud and s...