Sovereignty

By jmkrb1

BOOK 2 of Serendipity ! Just when Carlotta thought she found her serendipity in Greek Mafia Don Evangelos Kos... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
So angelo's always been a bitch, huh?
You stole my kill
Lovesick puppy
The misunderstanding
If you tell, I'll throw you in the pool
I love you

70

36.2K 1K 2K
By jmkrb1

sorry this is late... it's over 5k words long 😬

My eyes blinked open heavily as morning light streamed through our bedroom windows, warming our delicate, plushy sheets.

The feeling of the warm summer sun and cloud-like quilts has me stretching as I find the will to properly wake up and open my eyes- though the temptation to bury myself under the blankets is inhumanly strong.

Despite my grogginess, it felt as if all five of my senses were being stimulated; I could hear the faint rustling of sheets beside me and birds chirping softly in the forest neighbouring our house.

I could see the faint swirls of sunlight against the blackness of my eyelids, dancing as it twisted and morphed through the thick foliage of the trees.

I could still taste Gigi on my tongue from last night, memories of him kissing me for hours before, during and after he fucked me has my mind spinning.

I could smell cedar wood and vanilla, as if I were snuggled in Gigi's embrace, nose buried snugly in the crook of his neck and inhaling his comfort and love.

And I could feel-

Gigi's hot mouth kissing my up my sternum, between my boobs and up to my neck.

"Baby?" I murmur, blinking my eyes open to look down and see him nestled against me as usual.

He makes a sound, almost like a whine, and continues to kiss and lick up my neck. My back arches as his hands rest lazily on my naked waist, my hands winding into his thick brown hair as I throw my head back to accommodate him more.

He kisses lightly over the already existing hickies he left on me yesterday, and takes his sweet time in meeting his lips to mine, brushing over them gently before I feel his turn up into a slight smile.

"Good morning princess." He says in a hushed voice, and my lips turn up to match his own.

"Hi." I reply in a small voice and he breathes a laugh, lowering his lips to catch mine and kiss me slowly.

He shifts his body, already moving himself to be on top of me but I had other plans for this morning.

I place a hand on his chest to push him away from me, his face growing concerned as I do so, before I swing my own leg over his hip, and flip myself on top of him pushing him down into the mattress and pillows.

I lean down and kiss him again before he can say anything, stroking my hands down his bare chest towards his v-line.

"Let me take care of you this morning." I mutter against him, and he seems unsure how to reply before I kiss him again, "You took such good care of me last night... let me return the favour." I plead, and he seems conflicted, before he grins at me.

"How could I say no to you?" He teases and I grin back at him, shuffling down his body slightly so I could straddle the tops of his thighs and kiss down his chest.

He sighs slightly, restraining himself from grabbing me and controlling the pace- or taking what he wants- by fisting the sheets at his sides.

I smirk to myself, glad to see me working him up so much. That usually led to good sex.

I take an exaggeratedly long time to kiss down his body, pinning his hands down on two separate occasions when he tries to grab me and push me down.

"Carlotta." Gigi growls, fisting his hands by his sides as I make it down to his v-line, teasing around his hard dick as he suffers the anticipation.

"Gigi." I purr back innocently, which earns another snarl from him in frustration, "Tell me what you want baby."

I can see Gigi work his jaw, too proud to admit he wants me to suck his cock.

I manage to kiss the top of his thigh, brushing my arm by his dick in the process which elicits a hiss from him, "Car." He says sternly, chest rising and falling, "I swear to god if you don't do something right now, I'll grab you and fuck the shit out of you-" He says, a hard edge to his voice- telling me he wasn't lying.

"Gigi," I reprimand, "I know what you want. All you have to do is say please." I tease him, using the pad of my pointer fingers to lean down and swipe up the bead of precum leaking from his hard cock.

The touch makes him hiss yet again and twitch, moving up onto his elbows so he can look down at me.

I smirk smugly, his teeth bared and jaw clenched in genuine frustration.

I stick my finger in my mouth, using my tongue to swirl the precum of it and swallow.

He makes another sound, this one more pleading than the others, and I know I'm breaking him now.

I raise a brow, telling him he knows exactly what he needs to do to get what he wants. One simple little word.

He pokes his tongue on the inside of his cheek, eyebrows dipped and nose scrunched in a small snarl as he debates what to do: give in and damage his pride or be a stubborn asshole (with blue balls.)

"Please." Gigi whines, eyes softening as he chooses the correct option.

I smile and don't waste time in rewarding his good behaviour, lowering my mouth onto his throbbing cock and swallowing as much as I can, using my hands for the remaining part I can't fit in my mouth.

He throws his head back with a groan, not holding back any of his sounds which makes me so wet.

I swirl my tongue around his thickness, gripping his base and pumping my hands simultaneously with my mouth. I know what he likes- and I know how to make him come undone.

My pussy is throbbing for its own attention right now, all his pants and whines going right to my clit- but I focus on his pleasure.

"Car," He whines, and I hum around his dick, making him jerk up into my mouth. I gag and he calls my name more urgently.

I lift my mouth from him, saliva connecting us as I wipe my mouth and catch my breath, seeing Gigi look down at me with impossibly dark eyes.

"Car." He says again breathlessly, "I'm gonna come." He says and I reach to grab his cock again, but he jerks away.

I look at him confused and he shakes his head, seemingly lost for words before he meets my eyes again, "I want to come in you." He tells me, "Please." He adds on at the end.

I stare at him in surprise, and he takes advantage of my moment's hesitation as he lunges for me, instantly switching our roles as he pushes me into the pillows, pinning me down with his body and nudging my impossibly wet entrance with his cock.

"Gigi," I gasp and he looks into my eyes. He hovers over me, forearms braced by the sides of my head as he looks about ready to fuck the shit out of me.

"I told you I'd take what I want..." He tells me lowly.

He moves one hand to my navel, stroking my skin and brushing a thumb over my diamond belly piercing, a silent reminder of what I need to tell him to make it stop.

My cheeks warm at his compassion, but I don't want this to stop. Not ever.

My chest rises and falls with my heavy breaths, "Please." I whine.

Gigi smirks at me sinfully, and glances up to the area above my head, "Hold onto the headboard for me, baby." He warns and I lift my arms and do as I'm told.

I'm now completely exposed to him, and he doesn't waste time slamming into me, my grip on the headboard tightening tenfold as he thrusts into me passionately.

He's hitting my g-spot with every move, my jaw dropping open as he rubs my clit with his thumb, "I'm not going to last long thanks to your dirty fucking mouth," Gigi grunts, the Cartier chain I bought him dangling carelessly over my face as he moves above me.

I moan at his words, making his thrusts sloppier and his rubs on my clit faster, "So I want you to come with me." He orders, and all I can do is nod at him deliriously, hanging onto the headboard for dear life as he pounds into me.

"Good girl," He rasps out, "oh- fuck- can you come now baby?" He asks urgently and presses down on my clit at the exact time he hits my g-spot, flooding me over the edge as he spills into me.

"Gigi!" I groan as he buries his face into my neck to muffle his own proclamations.

He fucks me through both our orgasms, and stays inside me as we get down from our highs. His face is still in my neck as I run my nails over his scalp and through his hair affectionately, catching my breath.

"I love you." Gigi breathes against my neck, and I giggle at his ticklish breath against my skin.

I'm about to tell him I love him back, when a door slams open downstairs, "Hey!" Several male voices call from downstairs, and Gigi and I shoot up into a sitting position, still very naked and post-orgasmic on our bed.

We catch eyes and stare at one another, "Gigi what's the time?" I ask him in a whisper-shout and he scrambles to the bedside table to grab his phone.

He looks down at it and pales, "Fuck." He says under his breath and turns the phone so I can see, "It definitely isn't morning."

1:08pm.

"Hello?! Car?" Andrei's voice calls louder from downstairs, and Gigi and I look at each other panicked again.

We slept through the whole morning!?

And all my brothers are here- whilst we'd just finished fucking-

Our bedroom door swings open and Gigi flings the bedsheets over the both of us, myself holding it up under my armpits as my heart rate accelerates.

Andreas stares at the both of us unashamedly from the doorway and breaks out into a wide grin, laughing at us, "Oh this is too good." He chuckles, shaking his head as he roams his gaze.

For the first time in my life, I'm glad it was Andreas who walked in on Gigi and I naked.

I let out a sigh of relief when Andreas smirks at us knowingly, "Right before a family function? You horny fucks-"

"Get out." Gigi demands ferociously and Andreas smirks wider before stepping back from the doorframe.

"I'll tell them you'll be right down." He winks, before closing the door behind him and strolling out.

My shoulders sag in relief as I fall back against the pillows and will myself out of existence.

"I can't believe this is happening." I groan into my hands and feel the bed shift as Gigi gets out, pulling clothes on as he fumbles around the room.

"I'll go down and sort it out. I'll tell them you had cramps and we were in bed all morning." Gigi says, and I shuffle out of bed as well, letting the sheets drop as I walk over to our closet.

"Thank you, I'll be down right behind you, let me just change." I tell him gratefully and look up when I don't hear a response back from him.

Gigi was staring at my boobs, again.

I clap my hands together to regather his attention, "Focus!" I snap and he shakes his head, clearing his brain of boobies, "Boobs are your fucking kryptonite, aren't they?" I shake my head, as I slip on a bikini to put under my clothes.

Gigi scoffs, offended, "No." He says, "Only your boobs baby, that has to count for something." He says with a raised brow and I give him a look.

Does that make it any better-

Gigi smiles are me stupidly, "I'll see you downstairs," He winks and heads to our door, opening it and preparing to step out, before he peeks at me clad in a bikini again, "You look hot in that bikini."

And then he's gone, closing the door and jogging down the stairs to diffuse some possibly awkward tension with my brothers downstairs.

I smile to myself and finish getting changed, shaking out my hair and grabbing my phone to slip downstairs.

As I approach the bottom floor, laughter fills the house and I smile - both in relief and happiness.

Gigi, always the smooth talker.

"Well, hello." A voice says when I reach the bottom floor, and I nearly jump out of my skin as Mateo stands waiting for me, holding an open beer.

"Fucking hell Mateo!" I exclaim, placing a hand on my chest to try slow my accelerated heart rate.

Mateo laughs and gives me a knowing look, "Your cramps any better?" He asks with a smug grin.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Of course Andreas wouldn't hesitate to tell Mateo every detail he saw. Though at least Gigi's cramp plan hopefully worked with my brothers.

"They're fine, thanks." I say back sassily and Mateo's smirk only widens as he follows me through the house towards the voices in the backyard.

"You know," He says, taking a sip of his beer as he peers down at me, "I've heard sex is a great way to relieve cramps." He says suggestively and I send him a glare.

"Piss off." I nudged him, "You're just pressed you aren't allowed to join in." I grin up at him before speeding up in front of him and walking out into the garden.

"Car!" Milan comes up to me first, "Are you feeling better baby?" He asks, squishing cheeks as he looks over me.

Mateo walks out behind me with a stormy expression and I smile at Milan, "Much better." I chirp and he sighs in relief kissing my head before pushing me away, muttering something about how I'm 'giving him grey hairs'.

Gigi, Andrei and Lorenzo are already starting up the barbecue, laughing and chatting animatedly across the pool. I send them all a wave in greeting and receive one back from all my brothers, Gigi giving me a sly wink which I smile subtly at.

"Uh Car." Maxim says, and I turn to see him and most of my younger brothers, "Don't get mad..."

I gave him an accusing look, knowing I was definitely going to get mad.

Levi scratches the back of his head nervously and picks up from Maxim, "But we left the back door open accidentally and..." He trails off and I furrow my brows.

Then it clicks, and my face drops, "The kittens!?" I asked panicked, looking around the garden and catching the attention of the older boys on the other side of the pool.

Levi, Maxim, Romeo and Massimo give me a guilty look and I shove through them, calling out for them as they trail behind me, "There are foxes out here you know!" I tell them worriedly.

I catch a glimpse of dark Silver fur in a bush and stop in my tracks, all four of my brothers bumping into my back behind me with a startle.

"Ow, fuck! You have a pointy nose." Massimo grumbles to someone who bumped into him from behind, but I don't care to look behind me as I approach the bush and crouch down.

There were all 5 kittens, crouching and stalking a tiny little field mouse, attempting and failing to pounce on the poor thing as it scuttled around.

"Oh babies, no." I say, though it was fairly cute to see their poor balance and coordination as they jump at the entirely wrong time and distance.

Obsidian and Jade even pounced at the same time, just resulting them in knocking their little heads together.

I scoop up three into my arms, Levi and Romeo coming around to pick up the last two. Though I don't miss the part when their hands reach for the same kitten, their eyes meeting and cheeks heating as they mumble an apology and pick up their individual kittens.

I leave the little mouse to its own defence away from the cats, and it scuttles off through the grass as soon as we stand, the kittens wriggling in my arms in retaliation.

A high pitched squeal makes me shoot my head up, to see Massimo launching himself at an equally terrified Maxim, jumping into his arms as the mouse runs by their feet.

They stumble backwards and land on the floor in a pile of limbs.

Loud laughter roars from the older boys, Andrei with his phone out who'd recorded the whole thing. Maxim looks over at his older brother with death in his eyes, "Fucking delete that you cunt!"

Andrei only laughs louder, shaking his head as he wiggles to phone in his grip, "No way, I'm sending this shit to the Underworld group chat." He jokes and Massimo and Maxim look enraged.

Lorenzo nudges Andrei, "Bro send me a copy." He laughs and Andrei nods, making Massimo go red-faced.

I laugh at the pair as I walk past with Romeo and Levi, "Karma for refusing to pet my babies yesterday." I grin, holding the kittens close as we walk back into the house with them.

As soon as we enter, Arabella and Rodrick go mad with worry, circling our feet until we set their babies down on the living room carpet.

All the kittens look sheepish as they sit in a circle and endure their parents' vehement licking and grooming, surely knowing they did something they weren't supposed to.

"You know these kittens kinda remind me of some certain boys." I say, side glancing Romeo and Levi, who smirk smugly.

"What," Levi begins, "Because they're ridiculously adorable and total chick magnets?" He grins at me lopsidedly and I laugh.

"One, you're both gay," I say and they chuckle, rolling their eyes, claiming it doesn't stop them from attracting more girls than guys, "and two, no, it's cause they're troublemakers and totally high maintenance."

Both boys scoff, "As if." Romeo jokes, as we stand and head back out to the garden, making sure to actually close the door this time.

"Food is ready!" The older boys call, and we all head over, eager to eat- especially considering some of us did some heavy cardio this morning.

We all gather plates of food, sitting around the pool area at different tables and loungers.

I sit beside Romeo, who has thrice the food I do, and give him a look, "So," I begin and he looks to me questioningly, "Is there anything you need to tell me?" I ask him with a smile.

He immediately grins back at me, his cheeks reddening slightly, "No." He drags out and I roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Oh yeah?" I tease, "I won't be getting any royal wedding invitations soon then?"

Romeo practically chokes on his burger and looks at me beet red, "Not in the near future." He mumbles, smiling down at his plate to try to conceal his expression.

I laugh at him, shaking my head, "I'm only teasing," I reassure him and he smiles at me, "But I'm happy for you Rome. You deserve it."

His eyes light up at my words, but he only tells me, "Thank you." before Andreas slides over to sit beside me.

He grins down at me, "Hey princess."

"Hey yourself, princess." I smile back at him.

He gives me a warning look before nodding over to Rome, "Got a word of the day for me?"

Romeo's face actually lights up this time and he nods, "Course I do, ephemeral, it means lasting for a very short time."

Andreas nods, and looks around catching eyes with Gigi before smiling evilly, "Hey Gigi," He calls, "I heard your performance in bed this morning was pretty ephemeral."

I shove Andreas off his chair, and he goes down with a bang. Romeo bursts out laughing, his sweet innocent soul not fully comprehending the punchline of the joke.

Andreas fails to give me the satisfaction of hurting him, and only looks up at me suggestively from the floor.

"αυτό είναι το κορίτσι μου." Gigi says before glancing down to Andreas, "Our friendship with my very ephemeral if you keep this shit up."

(that's my girl)

This gets me and Romeo laughing again, and Andreas pouting angrily as he stomps back over to Mateo, who soothes his wounded ego with a kiss.

Romeo excuses himself to go sit with the other younger brothers, grabbing two beers on his way.

I watch as he sits next to Levi, offering him the second beer as he engages in conversation with the other boys.

I take that as my cue to go sit with the older boys, settling down between Milan and Lorenzo.

Andreas looks at me through narrowed eyes, obviously still salty before his eyes glance down to something on my neck.

He smirks and whispers something to Mateo, and I look at him weirdly.

Weirdos.

I turn to comment on something Andrei said, before Andreas speaks loud enough for the whole entire table to hear.

"Car, I think you smeared some ketchup on your neck. You're so messy when you eat." He grins way too cheerily, shaking his head at me teasingly.

I frown, I don't like ketchup- why would I have it on my neck-

It's too late when Lorenzo grabs my neck and tilts it rubbing at the spot right where my hickies were. My eyes widen and Andreas sits back with his arms crossed, a smug expression on his face.

"It won't come off..." Lorenzo mutters, before he trails off and shares a look with Milan over my head.

I try to squirm away, "I'm sure it's nothing." I dismiss, but Enzo grips me tighter and looks closer at my neck.

Andrei looks over Lorenzo's shoulder and freezes when he sees my neck.

I shift my eyes over to Gigi who sits there and watches the whole interaction carefully. He glances down at the full beer bottle in front of him when Andrei looks over at him accusingly.

"I'll go grab another beer." Gigi says, getting up from the table and walking away as I stare, mouth gaped in betrayal.

"Pussy." I hiss at him as he leaves and glances over his shoulder with an amused expression.

Andrei gets up, "You asshole." He grunts at Gigi, as he full on launches at him, knocking them both straight into the swimming pool.

I gasp with the rest of the boys as we all get up, the younger brothers crowding over as well, as Andrei and Gigi resurface in the water laughing, Andrei punching Gigi playfully.

Hands encircle my waist and Lorenzo throws me over his shoulder as he jumps into the pool with me as well.

I scream as we go under, Enzo holding onto me firmly as we go.

I hear the rest of the boys yell and jump in with us, loud splashes erupting all over the pool.

I resurface with Enzo, gasping for air at the sudden loss of it and glare at him over my shoulder.

"What was that for!?" I splash him, Andrei coming up behind me to restrain my arms playfully as Lorenzo gangs up on me and splashes me in the face.

Andrei answers my question, kissing the top of my head, "For growing up too quickly, дорогой."

(sweetheart)

~~~

After we all jumped (or got brutally pushed) into the pool, we dried off inside, getting a spare change of clothes and settling in front of the fire to dry off.

Everyone was in high spirits when we put on various movies, chatting all the way through them and joking as a big family.

I felt warm inside, my brothers joking reaction to the hickies on my neck a physical marker of their development in maturity.

I was scared they'd be enraged, furious- fucking forbid me from seeing Gigi again- despite the fact we live together.

But I realise that's not them. I realise they care about me enough to let me live my own life, and it's unfair of me to apply experiences from Angelo and Giovanni's behaviour onto theirs.

My real brothers are kind and accepting of my life choices, yet still protective where it counts. My real brothers are friends with my soulmate and hold him to the same standards as I do for them.

My real brothers move to a different continent to be with me, yet I still cry when they leave to go to their homes 20 minutes away.

Andrei wipes my tears with his rough thumbs and I smile up at him, feeling stupid for crying, "почему ты плачешь?" He asks me, suppressing a smile as he looks down at my chaotic state.

(why are you crying?)

He was the last to say goodbye to me, the others already having done so and strolled out of the house to their cars.

"мне просто было так весело сегодня. Я люблю вас." I answer him, and hug him firmly around his middle, burying my teary face in his now dry shirt.

(i just had so much fun today. I love you.)

Andrei hugs me back firmly, resting his chin on top of my head, "я тоже тебя люблю. так много." He responds roughly, squeezing me even tighter.

(i love you too. So much)

Andrei pulls back and glances over my head at Gigi, standing behind us and smiling warmly at the scene in front of him.

"Я должен разделить тебя с другим мужчиной сейчас. как будто итальянцы не были достаточно большим сюрпризом." Andrei jokes and I huff out a laugh.

(i have to share you with another man now. as if the italians weren't a big enough surprise.)

"но я бы не хотел, чтобы это был кто-то другой. он любит тебя." Andrei adds on seriously and another tear escapes my eye.

(but i wouldn't want it to be anyone else. he loves you.)

"Thank you." I tell Andrei tearily and drag him down for another hug.

Andrei hugs me back without protest and situates his mouth by my ear so he can whisper to me privately, "I'm not saying he deserves you- no one does. But he does love you." He jokes and I laugh at him, shoving him away by his chest as I usher him out of the door.

"I'll see you soon." I smile as he laughs and walks through the door, though he stops and turns around, smiling at me deviantly.

He holds out his bare and tattooed forearm, waiting. And I know exactly what he wants.

I sigh and roll my eyes, "Are you kidding? We haven't done that in years!" I tell him and he gives me a look.

"I don't know why you stopped in the first place, you were so cute and small when you did it." He grins, teasing me.

I huff and walk over to him, kissing the small heart tattoo I gave him lightly. I look at him and see him smiling widely.

I slap his arm harshly and his expression drops, "Love you." I smile and he mutters something colourful under his breath before nodding to Gigi and turning to leave.

I laugh as he flips me off before getting into his car and driving out of the gates. I close the door, seeing Gigi leant up against the wall with his arms crossed as he watches me with a soft expression.

"I've never had a family like this." He tells me softly and I stare up into his vibrant green eyes.

I approach him, looping my arms around his neck and dragging him almost down to my level, "And I've never had someone like you." I respond, kissing the end of his nose.

He narrows his eyes at me teasingly, "Not even the guy you lost your pool sex virginity to?" He rebuttals, faux annoyance in his voice.

I laugh at him and shake my head, "What do you mean? You were my first." I grin at him and he wets his lips as he looks at me appreciatively.

Without warning he hikes me up into his arms, my legs wrapping around his middle as he takes us both upstairs to our bed.

"Good girl, you remember our conversation." He praises as he lowers me to the bed, kissing me in reward on the neck.

I hum, "I do." I say as he climbs into bed beside me, stripping off both our clothes as we get ready for bed.

He slumps down and yawns widely beside me, and I turn onto my side to watch him.

"I'm tired baby." He tells me, his eyes half shut as I watch him, tracing every line of his face with my eyes.

I run a hand through his hair, "Then sleep, amore." I tell him softly.

(love)

He nods and I lay down next to him. It's silent for a few minutes, Gigi holding me close to his chest before he mumbles, "Kiss my heart."

I smile but do as he tells me, kissing the area on his chest above his beating heart and he smiles as he chuckles lightly.

"No, my heart." He tells me again, grabbing my hands and trailing it down to his naked abdomen to where his tattoo is.

My mouth goes into an 'o' and Gigi laughs at me, "You're so cute." He mutters and I smile shyly.

I shuffle down his naked body, appreciating every hard line of muscle as I go, and tenderly kiss both of the hearts he has tattooed.

His abs contract and tighten as I do so, and he lets out a pleasured sigh.

I crawl back to my space beside him, and he pulls me close again.

"Can I kiss your tattoo?" He asks me quietly. I smile and nod against him.

Gigi moves down a little to reach the tattoo below my naked boobs, kissing me more passionately than I did his.

I giggle when it starts to tickle and he laughs against my skin.

I look down at him to see him looking back up at me, and he lets out another yawn. His eyes droop closed and I run my nails over his scalp, lulling him to sleep.

I watch him as he enters his most vulnerable state, every muscle in his body and face relaxing. I find myself falling into the same state, eyes almost closing, when he peeks one eye open at me slyly.

He must think I'm asleep when he adjusts himself slightly so his mouth closes over my nipple and sucks softly, smiling to himself as he entertains the one thing that now helps him fall asleep peacefully.

Only thing is, it now helps me sleep as well.

___________________________________________________________

the end of an era... 🥲

can i just say how much i love and appreciate every single one of you. you never fail to make me happy, and thank you for sticking around so long on this journey, this story will always mean something so special to me.

i sincerely hope you enjoyed reading this book!

ily all so so so so so much and will see you for some bonus chapters in the days to come ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 38.3K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
2.3M 61.1K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
455K 7.7K 46
Serendipity: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Marabella Athena Russo was taken away from her dad, an...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

65K 2.6K 58
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...