what is this...?

lemoncookiemunster tarafından

hello I am new here I I go by cookie or Munster which ever you guys want, but since this is my first time it... Daha Fazla

information about me and story
what happene...?
how.?
..excuse me?
don't be mad..
your what.
did not expect this
hello
hello part2/3
hello part 3/3
a little update
sorry

what do you want?

99 4 4
lemoncookiemunster tarafından

Hello my lemons I do hope you enjoy this, since it a little longer than usual.

- leaving where left off-
No one pov

Well not everyone was asleep drista was still awake, she couldn't sleep after what shroud said and then she heard a knock at the door she was hesitant to open it but she did.

She opens the door to see the only person she wish she didn't see right now.

'what are you doing here... XD..'

79 words

That all for this chapter I do hope you enjoy it will be longer next chapter baii my lemons

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heheh you didn't think I would leave you guys hanging would you?
Anyway back to the story.

'XD why the hell did you go up to shroud, you scared for goodness sake' I said pissed off at him.
'what I can't visit, plus I like the kid-' he quickly got cut off by a sleep shroud holding his plushie walking in saying ' Drista what are you doing awake it early, papa isn't even up yet' he said while rubbing his eyes.

:It's nothing bud just go back to bed-' she got cut of by XD
'hey kid my name is XD you wanna hang later don't worry I know you papa and actually Dritsa is my sister soo' XD said as info as he could

'uhm no thank you mister I appreciate the suggestion tho, goodnight Drista and XR. Shroud said quickly trying not to sound rude.

Drista was still trying no to laugh because XD just stood there shocked at what he said, and after a few minutes they heard his door close.
'XD why do you want the kid anyway, last time I checked you didn't like kids' she said confused because he literally almost killed a kid last time he met one.

'i don't know if I am completely honest, but when I first met him he was completely sweet as well as tommy and I guessed I just haven't seen people like that in like a couple of years sooo, I guess you can say I like this family and have a soft spot for the kid. XD said clearly not bothered that his sister heard it.

But Dritsa on the other hand was shocked at what he said since he didn't think XD would be the soft one but you know you learn something new everyday.

After a a whole they finally stopped talking and XD finally let drista to be able to touch tommy and ∆¶×÷π√• but she asked XD if she could go into he past and see how tommy and ∆¶×÷π√• became so close and XD said became so close and XD agree d since he also wanted to know as well.

-time skip the next day drista is with XD and they are in the past learning how Tommy and ∆¶×÷π√• became close-

No one's pov and this is the past soo' yeah-

Tmy was walking town prime path and saw purpled tuning towards him with blood all over him.
'TOMMY PLEASE HIDE ME I CANT EXPLAIN RIGHT MOW BUT JUST DO IT' he said with fear and quilt in his voice , so tommy being careing friend he is he let purpled into his home and made sure no one followed him.

'purpled what the hell did you do and why are you running and cover in blood' he said concerned for his friend.
Imayhavesortakilledslimsicleinfrontofquakityandnowheistryingtogethisrevengebyekillingme. He said completely fat tommy couldn't understand him so he asked if he could repeat what he said just slower.

'ok so I may have sorta killed slimesicle Infront if quakity and know he is trying to get his revenge by killing me' purpled said with quilt in his eyes.
'oh..well you can stay here if you like I'd ont really mind but just try and help around here please'

Purpled just nods his head and asks tommy if he had any blood bags left from last time he visit (which was like a year ago) tommy nods his head since he know how purpled kinda is but never knew what type of hybrid he is, but he just keepet tsome just in case because purpled said it wasn't pretty when he didn't have blood to drink.

-a big time skip of what happened throughout the whole time purpled stayed there(it's basically a run down if the main events that happened)-

1month in

After a month with living with tommy he met shroud and shroud loved purpled because he taught him how to fight and kill mobs and it was fun but, there was this incedent that happens that made tommy and purpled confused.

Purpled was laying with shroud on the floor until shroud said 'papa will you and mama get married one day' purpled and tmy just stopped what they where doing and just 'WE ARENT EVEN TOGETHER '

3 1/2 months in

Purpled and tommy where in the kitchen, and Tommy ended up slipping on water that shroud spilt a while ago, but instead of falling he ended up being caught by purpled.

When they both got up from their position, purpled' s hand did not leave Tommy's waist, in matter of fact he put both of his hands there, and Tommy put his hand around purpled's neck.

They just stayed there staring at each with admiration, and all the sudden they both started learning in and then they stop only a few inches about. Purpled decided to close the gap leaning in, eventually they ended up kissing, which ended in a few seconds by shroud walking in.

'mama are you and daddy making out?' shroud asked since drista told him that word before and ended up explaining it.

Purpled and tommy just froze there in place not knowing what to say and ended laughing it off and trying to convince shroud that they weren't, that they where just hugging.

9 months in (the accident)

9 months in, purpled woke up feeling thirsty so he decided to head the fridge for a blood bag but instead he found out they ran out, he was panicking alot since he didn't want to hurt Tommy nor shroud.

So he decided to tell tommy that he needed blood and fast, but tommy was to slow and purpled ended up biting tommy instead and when he did tommy was crying in pain but purpled didn't care at the moment when he finally stopped he realized what he did and started bandaging Tommy up and laying him in the bed to sleep.

When tommy woke up the next morning he didn't remember anything at all so he just got up and walked to the kitchen and saw that purpled made breakfast and decided to join.

10 months in

Purpled thought for a while that he ended up falling inlocw with tommy (plantonic) and decided to ask him out which he did.
Tommy said yess and they went on there first date going to a carnival and then a flower field which tommy asked to be his boyfriend (plantonic) and Tommy said yes.

Purpled was thrilled that tommy said yes and when they got home they went to bed cuddling.

11 months

It was time for purpled to go since quakity stopped looking for him tho purpled didn't want leave he did. He left for 3 months but he still visited his boyfriend and shroud
But then the accident happens (in the first chapter) and when he went back home for a few days he then decided that he should probably move in with tommy.

- present day wit XD and Drista-

' so you telling me that they are DATING' she said clearly mad since tommy said they where just friends.
'yeah a I guess so, oh well it it was it is I am going to bed night Dritsa'
He said while walking off

But there is one thing for sure drista didn't know wether to be happy or mad but she know that she won't confront tommy until they do something that was least expected.

1348 words
Hope you enjoyed see you in next one by guys

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.3K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
25.4K 463 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
45.7K 552 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...
103K 1.5K 12
Hello! I will be doing some oneshots of- Dream George Sapnap TommyInnit Tubbo Wilbur Soot Karl Jacobs Technoblade ...