did not expect this

Hello my lemons sorry this took longer than expected I was trying to make the last one longer and I was at least gonna make this one 2000 words so, let's get into it.

No one pov ( again there might not be that many pov's since I am lazy so sorry bout that)

This chapter is also inspired by someone else but I am gonna do credit s at the end promise :}

'its been about 3 in a half months since I have last seen tommy, I might as well go check up on him.' purpled thought hopeing that he was ok

-mini time skip when he got there-

Purpled knocked on the door only to be answered by a tired and smelly Tommy. Purpled what are you doing here so early?. Tommy said while rubbing his eyes making him look like a child.'just came to check up on you, also why do you smell did you not take a shower for 3 months' he said stepping back a bit.

I never had time too I was too busy getting materials and , I also ran into dream so I was hiding for a while.' he said while shivering not wanting to remember the last part.

Well then we are gonna give a god damn bath, go start the bath and get in it I will be there in a bit to help you' he said while taking his coat off.

Te skip purpled is in res restroom helping tommy bath. 'tommyd do mind telling me what happened?' he said
'...no.. I will tell you ' he said scared. Purpeld just nods his head in agreement while washing Tommy's hair.

-Flashback-

No one's pov

Tommy was on his way home from visiting techno, though he felt as if someone was watching him it freaked him out a bit so he picked up the pace, even though the feeling of being was watch was still there.

After a while he decided to just take a rest which was a bad Idea since he was met with the one and only dream, he was scared to death since dream had his 'axe of peace' and could I instantly kill him so he started running as fast as he can but he didn't realize he was running for 2 days staright a decided to take a break, though it was a short one, after a while he started running again.

He finally found his self stop it felt like a year of running but he made it, he told himself to at least stay in this spot for 2 months then head back in which he did while ok a 'vacation' he started training to become stronger and it paid off tho he still felt weak, but he didn't care as long as he could fight dream or defend himself from him, after a while he finally went home, it took almost a month to get there, but he made it.

He decided to not rest just yet so for the rest of the month he made sure he had enoght minerals to last him and shroud a while and it took him a while to find it but he did end up with enough to last at least a year minimum, after a while he fortlgot about his hygiene and stuff from how busy he was so he didn't shower that whole time.

End of what happens (flashback)

(When tommy finished telling the story purpled was done and decided to let tommy do the rest -after he got dressed-

'hwy purpled, when do you think we can tell people we are together,and also when are you moving in?' he asked
'uhm I don't know when we can tell people I guess it's up to you, but, but to answer you there question I will move in tomorrow if that is ok' he said, tommy just nods his head in agreement and decided to go make dinner.

After dinner this part is inspired by my one shot book the story was called 'a little secret ' I think but it's a bit different let continue on.

==============================================================