Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

According to you- Kenma

123 3 0
By jak_20_21_

Your boyfriend was on the Nekoma volleyball team, it was a Saturday so he decided to have the team over while you two hung out. You guys began to watch Teen Wolf as you gather amongst yourselves.

"Get up," Jackson told someone that was sitting next to Lydia.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The guy asked, looking at the table.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot. So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." Danny told him.

"I heard mountain lion," Jackson said, taking bites of his food. Stiles was too busy looking up on his phone who the guy was to be listening to them.

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia said out of nowhere causing us to look at her, then her fake dumb blonde came back. "Isn't it?"

"Ha, reminds me of you babe," your boyfriend told you making the team look at him.

"How is she like Y/n?" Kuroo asked.

"She's stupid." Your gaze fell to the ground, Kuroo furrowed his brows and looked at Kenma.

"Y/n's actually pretty smart." You looked at Kenma and smiled softly.

"Thanks." You mouthed to him before watching tv again. Once the team left it was just you and your boyfriend.

"Babe, can you get me a glass of water?"

"Sure, love." You walked to the kitchen and opened the top cabinet, grabbing a glass only for it to slip out of your hands and crash to the ground.

"What the hell?!" You jumped looking at him.

"I-It slipped..."

"God, you're so useless." Your shoulders fell as he began to clean the mess. "Can't even do anything right." You looked at the floor before walking away. You sat on the couch and finished the show, once your boyfriend walked over and sat beside you he sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? Did you hurt yourself?" You shook your head. "How about I make it up to you?" He kissed your neck making you squirm.

"I'm not in the mood, B/n."

"Why are you being so difficult." You sighed and stood up. "Where are you going?"

"Kenma's."

"Since when are you friends with Kenma?" You looked at him and sighed.

"Since I became manager of the team." You told him, slipping on your shoes.

"Why are you so hard to please?" You sighed and just walked out of the house. You made it to Kenma's and sighed, knocking on the door softly.

"Y/n?"

"Hey." You smiled at the pudding-haired boy as he let you in.

"Everything okay?"

"Not really, but I'll be alright."

"I'm sorry about B/n, what he said was rude."

"Don't worry about it." You brushed it off. "I'm sorta used to it now," you laughed a little before sitting on Kenma's bed. "What you playing.

"Hm, oh, uh, animal crossing, wanna play?"

"Sure." You sat on the floor and played the game with Kenma all night, your boyfriend watched his stream, watching how you looked so comfortable with Kenma than him, he watched how you smiled more, and he absolutely hated it.

You were getting ready for the party the couch was throwing for the volleyball team when your phone died. You put it on charge and couldn't decide which dress you wanted to wear. You couldn't decide on a beautiful black one, or the gorgeous red one that fades to black, skin-tight at the top, and a little loose at the bottom. Your boyfriend would like the black one, but this isn't just about him, it's about the team. So you decided to wear the ones that match the boy's volleyball uniforms. You put your hair into a ponytail and curled it, before sliding on black heels. You put on cute heart-dangly earrings. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. "Shoot. I'm late." You grabbed your bag and headed out the door running into Kenma and your boyfriend.

"I knew you weren't ready yet." You gave an apologetic smile before locking up your house following them to the place. "I thought you were going to wear the black dress? You know I like that more." Kenma looked at your dress as your boyfriend spoke.

"Sorry, that's what took me forever. I was choosing which one I wanted to wear. I decided on this one because it doesn't just support you, but the team too."

"How does this dress support the team?"

"It's the team's uniform colors," Kenma said looking straight ahead, you smiled to yourself, glad someone got it.

"Exactly." You said to your boyfriend.

"You should just be supporting me, I'm your boyfriend."

"If I wasn't the manager of the team I'd agree. But I am, I have to support them too," you said as you reached the building. Kenma opened the door for you, "Thanks, Ken."

"Of course, pudding." You smiled looking around for the team.

"Y/n!" You looked at Lev and smiled.

"Giant!" He laughed as you made your way to the team, Kenma and your boyfriend following you.

"Hey, kitten, I love the dress." You looked at Kuroo and laughed.

"Thanks, Rooster head." Your boyfriend looked at you closely.

"What took you so long, babe?" Your boyfriend glared at Yamamoto.

"Oh, I was choosing between two dresses and decided on this one, do you like it-"

"She can't show up on time, even if it'd save her life." Your boyfriend said cutting you off before going to the coach. Your smile fell and you sighed.

"Well. I think you look beautiful." You looked at Kenma and smiled.

"Thanks, Ken."

"I do like it, babes." You smiled at Yama.

"Thanks, love." You decided to not let your boyfriend bring down your mood. You made jokes with the group and danced with some of them. Just having fun, people complimented your dress, some even stated how they love that you support the team. You were sitting outside with Kuroo looking up at the stars with a soft smile on your face.

"You know, kitten, your boyfriend's an ass. If he wasn't a good player, we'd kick him off the team." You looked at him before looking inside at your boyfriend talking to some other girl, then your gaze fell on Kenma, awkwardly dancing with an old woman. You chuckled a bit making Kuro follow your gaze. "You also know, Kitten." You looked at him again, "Kenma can't get you out of his head." Your eyes widen before looking at the boy dancing.

"I... that's not funny, Rooster head. You turned around leaning over the balcony.

"I'm not lying, Y/n. To him, you're funny, irresistible, everything he wants." You looked at the ground.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because with Kenma... it's the opposite of your boyfriend." you sighed before looking at Kenma struggling. "You should probably go save him."

"Yeah... I'll, uh, think about what you said. See you later Rooster head." He saluted you watching you leave. Your boyfriend watches you leave Kuoro and make your way to Kenma, he furred his brows as you talked to the old woman he was dancing with.

"You are incredible," Kenma said as the lady left and you took her place. "I owe you one." You smiled and put your arms around his shoulders as he placed his hands on your waist. You rested your head on his shoulder as you guys swayed. "So much simpler than what she was trying to do." You laughed nuzzling into him more. Once the song was over your feet were hurting, and you can Kenma made your way over to the group. You were laughing at stupid jokes as you did so, "you are funny." You stopped moving to look at him, "What?" To him, you're funny...

"Nothing, it's just, B/n thinks I suck at telling jokes, because I give it away." You told him.

"Well, to me, you're funny." You smiled again as y'all reached the group.

"Hey, babe, wanna dance?"

"My feet hurt, give me a few and I can." You told him softly.

"I accidentally stepped on her foot," Kenma admitted making the guys laugh at him as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I told you it was fine, Ken." He gave you a soft smile before looking at your boyfriend.

"Don't be boring, it'll be fun."

"B/n, my feet really hurt. All I've been doing is dancing, can I please have a break?" The team watched the couple carefully.

"Yeah, you've been dancing with them and not me."

"Because you never asked." You told him, leaning into Kenma for support.

"No need to be moody, I'll just find someone else to dance with." You rolled your eyes as he walked away. Kenma leads you to a table setting you down.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, my feet just hurt." You both laugh as he sat down. Kuroo and the group joined the table.

"So... was kenma a better dancer than me?" You looked at Kuroo and then Kenma.

"Yep."

"Ouch." Kuroo faked being hurt as the group laughed. You were laughing a bit loud, but the group didn't mind. "I love that we make you laugh." Your laughter dialed down as you wiped tears.

"I'm glad you guys do too." Kenma rubbed your shoulder making you smile at him. Once the party was over the group and your boyfriend walked you home since you live the closest. You guys were making jokes and doing stupid stuff. You ended up chasing Kuroo around, Kenma held your shoes for you.

"Rooster head, get back here!" Everyone laughed at you two except your boyfriend. You gave up on chasing him since he's taller than you, his legs give him an advantage. You kept your shoes off though. You and Kenma fell behind a bit as your boyfriend joked with the guys.

"So, tonight was fun." you looked at Kenma and smiled.

"It was, I had fun." You had your heels in your hand now, walking on your tippy-toes trying to walk straight on a crack in the ground. You spun around on one foot before balancing yourself again. "You know, you should wear a suit more, it suits you."

"How so?" You turned around to look at him, walking backward as you smile.

"Because you look handsome." You turned back around on your right foot, reaching out each arm like a plane, tilting them as if you were losing balance.

"Your feet aren't hurting?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"Not really, my brother and I use to run down the roads barefoot." You heard him laugh from behind you. Your eyes widen when Kenma suddenly pulled you back, turning you around in the process. "Um... Ken?"

"You were about to step on glass." You looked down and saw your feet hovering over the ground, glass beneath it, You lifted your feet more as Kenma walked around it.

"Well, I guess that makes you my hero." You giggled as he put you down.

"I guess, you okay?" You looked at him, damn he's so close. You felt your breathing become short, and your heartbeat got faster. "Y/n?" You opened your mouth to speak, but you closed it. God, he looks so handsome, his jacket unbutton, his shirt a little unbuttoned, his hair is a little messy, and his eyes yellow as ever. "Pudding?" you smiled and shook your head. "You're not?"

"No... I'm fine, sorry, just.."

"Are you guys coming? Woah, what's going on here?" You both turned around and looked at Kuroo who was smirking. Then your gaze fell on your boyfriend and you pulled away from Kenma.

"She almost stepped on glass," Kenma told them.

"I can't take you anywhere." You sighed and looked at Kenma.

"Sorry." You looked and saw your building. "Well thanks for the walk, um, thanks Kenma for saving my feet." You both laughed before you walked away. Your boyfriend followed waving by to the group.

"You have the worst attention span I ever saw." You looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?"

"Seriously? You were so easily distracted back there, almost stepped on glass."

"I'm sorry okay? I got lost in the conversation."

"And if Kenma wasn't there, you would be bleeding. You're useless-" You raised your hand, cutting your boyfriend off with a slap to the face.

"I am not useless, why can't you see me through Kenma's eyes? You are a horrible boyfriend. We're over, B/n." you opened your door and slammed it behind you. Locking it up, you walked to your bedroom and sighed, your mind went to what Kuroo told you. "Kenma can't get you out of his head."

"I... that's not funny, Rooster head."

"I'm not lying, Y/n. To him, you're funny, irresistible, everything he wants."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because with Kenma... it's the opposite of your boyfriend."

You looked at yourself in the mirror before changing into some shorts and a hoodie, you slipped on more comfortable shoes before running out your door. You ran all the way there, banging on his door.

"I.. what are you doing here?"

"Please tell me I'm not reading this wrong." Kenma furrowed his brows.

"Reading what wrong?"

"Us." Kenma's eyes widen, and his entire body froze.

"I... I..."

"Ken, tell me I'm not reading this wrong..." You plead, looking him in the eyes, Kenma's shoulders dropped, giving into the puppy dog eyes.

"You're not. I can't get you out of my head, Y/n, and it's just... You're everything I've wanted and you're with this guy who treats you so badly and I-" You wrapped your arms around Kenma crashing your lips to his. Cutting the boy off, his eyes widen before he melted to your touch, kissing you back just as passionately.

Once you pulled away, you spoke, "I broke up with B/n..." Kenma looked at you with a smile. "Because I want to be with you, Ken... with you it's the opposite." He smiled more before kissing you again.

When practice came around you and Kenma were super close, and everyone pretty much guessed what happened.

"Hey, Kitten." You looked at Kuroo, as he approached you two.

"Hi, rooster head. What's up?"

"Took my advice I see." You laughed nodding your head.

"Thanks, Kuroo. I owe you one." You said smiling at the boy.

"Owe him one? Advice? What am I missing?"

"Oh, I told Kitten she should go for you. Seeing you two pining over each other was just hurting my eyes. I knocked some sense into her too." You rolled your eyes hitting the boy.

"I should've seen this coming." You turned around and saw your ex, he looked at you then Kenma.

"Hm, should've," Kenma said holding your hand.

"So, you left me for Kenma? Really?"

"Yes, I did. Because according to you, I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right. I'm also difficult, hard to please. Always forever changing my mind. I was a mess in a dress because I rushed so I could perfect for you, but no I couldn't show up on time, even if it'd save my life." Your ex rolled his eyes as Kenma squeezed your hands. "But, according to him, I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me out of his head. I'm funny, irresistible, everything he's ever wanted, everything is opposite, he's into me for everything I'm not according to you. I need to feel appreciated, loved, not hated. Too bad you made me decide." You bumped your shoulder with his as you and Kenma walked away.

"You okay, Pudding?"

"Oh, I'm fine, Ken." He kissed your head before kissing you in front of everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.8K 29
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍-𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈�...
14.3K 197 42
I hope you enjoy I apologize in advance for any mistakes I have made. I do not own anything besides my Ocs
151K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...
52.8K 987 16
༺.。.:*✧𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙞 𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙬𝙤? ●𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶!!𝘹𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 & 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴! ●𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦...