The Summoner

By Kayto2538

You're not going to them. They're coming to you. You're a normal guy/girl with an abnormal problem. You've u... More

Welcome home
First Summon/Your Duty
To School
Gaining Information
Dance with the Devils
Another One?
New Faces and More Embarasment
Meeting the Nun
Lessons of War and New Students
Never Ends/Putting Step 1 Into Motion
Date with a Kansen and a Witch
Blitzing the Church
My Girlfriend the Nun
An Alliance of Convenience

Stolen

569 19 1
By Kayto2538

It was the day after the date and still a weekend. I had finished my self training with my sword. I know though I can only advance so far on my own. Maybe I should summon a teacher?

After that I learned how to fight from my Aunt Izumi. She was kind and looked after all of us, but when it came to training, she could be relentless and brutal. Then throw in my magic training from Patchy and I have a full schedule, and that schedule was about to get fuller.

Asia: U-um, Y/N?

I was taking a break from training with reading my books. ("Rise of Rome" by Anthony Everett)

(Y/N): Everything ok Asia?

Asia: Y-yes um I uh I wanted to...

She looked at the ground blushing. I saw the door to my room crack open and I could make out everyone else in the house watching.

Earlier

Asia was in front of everyone except for me when she decided to tell them.

Asia: I-I want to date Y/N too!

Everyone looked at her for a few seconds and then they all applauded her.

Izumi : We're so proud of you for admitting it!

Curtis: Atta girl

Patchy: I was wondering when you were going to admit it.

Kaga did not say anything but walked up to Asia and hugged her giving her approval as well.

Back to present

So I could take a guess to what this was all about, but for her sake I wanna let her do it.

Asia: I wanted to...to...ask you...ON A DATE!!!

She yelled the last part which only made me smile. I stood up and walked dup to her and gently rubbed her head. She looked up at me.

(Y/N): I would love to Asia.

She smiled brightly and quickly hugged me. I hugged her back though I was blushing because everyone was watching me hug this little bundle of sweetness. The moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. We all went down and I answered the door.

???: Gutentag mine Herr

It was HK-416, a member of the top secret T-Girls project, one of many project we have going on. She was also my moms right hand woman. Remember when I said last chapter she never came to Japan alone? Whether in public or in the Shadows, 416 was always there.

(Y/N): Gutentag mine Friend!

I pulled her into a hug and she happily returned.

(Y/N): What brings you here? Mom is not back visiting already is she?

HK-416: No, nothing like that. I was sent here by her to personally deliver this to you .

She handed me a folder, I took a look and my eyes went wide.

(Y/N): Is this confirmed?

HK-416: That's why I am here, and why it was chosen to deliver this in person.

(Y/N): Our family intelligence network is unmatched. Remind me to thank them with some gifts from Japan when I get home.

HK-416: I think they'll appreciate that. Well I better get going.

(Y/N): Figured as much, you can't stand to be away from her side one bit huh?

HK-416: It's my duty, I owe her everything.

(Y/N): You're family 416 we love you, and that will never change.

I couldn't see it but she was blushing furiously as she left to go back home.

(Y/N): She never changes.

I watched her leave and closed the door behind her. Well we have a job to do.

Le Timeskip

After reviewing the intelligence I received, I decided I need to act on it, only how should I proceed, that was until I heard a tapping on my window. I looked to see a dear friend of mine. A black cat with two tails. This cat has been coming by from time to time, I give her food and attention, but she always leaves. I opened the window and she immediately hopped onto my lap, so I began petting her behind he ears.

(Y/N): You keep coming by like this, I'm gonna have to put a collar on you and make this your home.

When I said this she leaned up and licked my cheek. I guess she liked that. She curled up in my lap as I resumed writing in my journal, until I got sleepy and took a nap.

Black Cat's POV

BC: He's so friendly and his lap is so cozy nya~. I wonder how cozy one particular part of his lap is~ And he say's he want's to collar me and make me his. Ooooooh~ I like the sound of how assertive he is. I really want him to make me his, but maybe not just ye-what was that!?

I looked to see a fallen had come though a open window. I quickly and quietly assumed my human form. I could tell it was here to kill my future husband here, but I will not allow that! I could tell the fallen panicked seeing me, but it grabbed his bag and took off! Oh dear I better wake him. I began nudging his shoulder.

BC: Wake up honey nya~

Y/N POV

???: Wake up honey nya~

(Y/N): Huh-wha...wait...honey?

I opened my eyes to see an incredibly beautiful woman in front of me. I must be dreaming.

(Y/N): Beautiful...dream...goodnight beautiful lady.

I closed my eyes until I could feel her bite my the space between my neck and shoulder. My eyes opened wide and I about yelled in pain, but she covered my mouth.

???: I'm sorry but I need you to wake up.

I was about to summon my sword.

???: Listen, I'm not here to harm you honey. A fallen was about to attack you, but they stole your bag.

She uncovered my mouth.

(Y/N): Which bag did they steal?

???: The one on your desk.

My eyes went wide. Not that bag! I quickly got up and ran out of the house, and the woman in my room followed after me. I know where they are, but what's worse is what they have.

???: What did they take!

(Y/N): A family heirloom so to speak. An item from a bygone age.

???: What is it?

I stopped and turned to face her only for her to collide with me. Both of us landed on the ground with her on top of me, especially her well endowed "melons".

???: You know I did want to get closer to you honey nya~

(Y/N): You know what? Let's start over. I'm Y/N.

???: I know nya~ and I am Kuroka, half nekomata and half devil.

(Y/N): What is a nekomata?

Kuroka: I'll tell you later honey right now I believe we have a package to retrieve.

(Y/N): Right! Wait? Honey?

She did not answer. We made it to the nest of the fallen, Kouh's abandoned church.

(Y/N): Are you good in a fight?

Kuroka: Very.

(Y/N): Good, though I think a little more help would suffice.

I took out my summoner gun, aimed in front of me, and fired. A bright light shown and revealed an armored-maid?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.4K 19
After the final war with white star everything was peaceful. That was until........ they discovered that young master Cale has a lover. maleocxcale T...
60.6K 1.6K 26
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
186K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...