The Conqueror Of Shuuki's (A...

By Phiby_Lol

I was reading the manga and I thought.. I could definitely do this with Xiao... Ps: Yuuki and his sister wil... More

Message from ✨VENTI✨
Prologue
The beginning
Info about the characters!!!
Pros and a Pro
The next day (Listen I don't know what title I'll write for this)
My schedule!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Author's note!
Chapter 7!
Happy new year! and sorry..
Hey! And sorry..

Chapter 5

405 6 0
By Phiby_Lol

The Mato gates that do that disappear have a fixed entrance and exit..

The gate located at the dorm of the anti-demon corps' 5th unit is connected to Yamagata...

Xiao POV:

Xiao mind: Reduced to just standing around... How absurd..

Kyouka: Sorry for the wait

(Venti: 🙇)

Xiao: *blushes faintly*

Xiao: *sigh* The human world sure is peaceful...

Kyouka: Make sure to enjoy it Xiao.. Our break is only for today!

Xiao: I know.. *mind* Even if it's a waste of time...

Kyouka: We'll go in that train. I'll enter you as my partner.. *mind* Like how I want to be with you...

"Partner" is an ID only a woman  can issue to a single man.. When a man accompanying a woman with such an ID, they have some privileges that grant them.

Xiao mind: Ah... As I expected.. The women's transport is spacious.. *looks at Kyouka* Ah.. She's resting...

Kyouka: It's a good chance to rest until we get there.. Your free to do as you wish..

Xiao: The things I want to do will scare the other people on the train.. (Training)

Kyouka: Ah.. I see ... *Turns head to look at Xiao* I have plenty of sweets, If you want one just ask.

Xiao: No need

Kyouka: *nods*

Xiao mind: Her awareness even when resting is not bad for a human , I could see why she was chosen of becoming a chief... She brought me along all of a sudden just because it's her day off... But I could tell we're going.. Her hometown..

                       Time skip

Kyouka: The number of demons who found their way into our world were dozens... But there is a specifically strong one among them ...

Xiao: *crosses arms while intently listening*

Kyouka: The shuuki's that came from Mato were annihilated by the anti-demon corps' that rushed here , or so I thought... But once I read the corps' logs, I heated that only the "One-horned" Escape through the
gate back to Mato...

Kyouka: So the one horned still lives..!

Xiao mind: Don't worry Kyouka-san.. I'll gladly let you cut that demon down...

Kyouka: I want you to keep that in mind once we fight him.. This is what I want to tell you today...

Xiao: I see...

Kyouka: I'll definitely avenge everyone...

Xiao: *nods*

                      Time skip

Kyouka: We're going back to Mato..

Xiao: *looks at a Almost tofu Shop* I hate to say this.. But could we eat there..? And I read that it also has sweets if you want..*Points at the shop*

Kyouka: But I'm worried about Mato...

Xiao: Please... Just once...

Ignore the ears.. I couldn't find a better one-

Kyouka mind: Cute...

Kyouka: Fine... We could have a short break...

Xiao: Thank you Kyouka-San...

     Time skip inside the shop

Kyouka: Your Almond tofu addiction is a lot worse than I thought.. I'm surprised...

Xiao: Heh... For me Almond tofu is like a fond dream...

Kyouka: Ah I see...

Xiao: Kyouka-san please remember your still a human.. Your abilities still have limits... So please take a break.. If you never took a break you might get a break down before getting your "revenge".

Xiao: "If work is all you do, You'll be too tired" right?

Xiao: Ah.. Our order has arrived..

Kyouka: Your very persuasive.. You really do remember my words.. I'll enjoy this for now... (Mind) Cause I'm also spending a bit of time with you..

*Xiao eats the almond Tofu*

Xiao: Mmm~ Almond tofu really tastes like a fond dream...

Kyouka: Mm..

Kyouka: This restaurant opened recently.. Good job of finding it Xiao!

Xiao: *faintly Blushes*

Kyouka: What?

Xiao: Ah.. Nothing.. Just caught by surprise...

Kyouka's phone rang a trumpet

Xiao: A trumpet? I suppose there is an emergency in Mato..

Kyouka: That's right! We go to the Mato gate at once!

                    Time skip

Kyouka: Any reports?!

Himari: We found this during today's patrol...

Kyouka & Xiao: ...!

Himari: Nei is watching it even now through clairvoyance..

I just put this part cuz I'm too lazy... 🥲

Xiao: Alright! Let's counqer some demons!

Shushu: Ouh~ Your all fired up!

Kyouka mind: To have my vengeance I'll need more power.

Xiao mind: Hm... I'm sensing an aura....

To be countinued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...