Chapter 6

A/n : Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting a new chapter... My Lazy self wasn't in the mood to make one so.. Yeah.... Sorry 🥲

-------------------------------

Xiao POV:

Xiao: Kyouka-san

Xiao: Kyouka-san... Should I jump in? Or you have a plan I suppose?

Kyouka: Indeed.. So don't charge yet.. Wait for my signal.
We'll destroy them with the 7th's unit coordination...
We'll begin by dealing alot of damage with Shushu's attack...

Kyouka: Himari will then deal with the Shuuki that received that damage which will leave them no choice but to combine , it spares us the trouble of getting them one by one.

Xiao: Seems like a decent plan.

Kyouka: The shuuki's are tough but they're behavior is predictable.

Xiao mind: The shuuki's bare nothing but weak but they're mortals...

Kyouka: If we keep this up we will not lose!

*Suddenly a group of 4 people appear and a huge Shuuki with one horn with them*

Shushu: ...!!

*She got hit by the one horn*

Kyouka mind: It's him!!!

Xiao mind: They're!-

??? , ???, ??? , ??? / Sorry we're late!

Himari: What is that?! Some monster?!

Himari tries to hit the four people but instead it doesn't

Himari: W-what?!

The red haired girl: Calling my favorite pet a monster?! Take this! I'm pretty strong at quarrels!!

She tries to hit Himari with her fire breath but Xiao was able to bring Himari away in time

Xiao: Himari are you alright?

Himari: Y-yeah.. I'm fine!

Xiao: Could you go to Kyouka-san and tell her I'll transport the one horn and the three of you away for a minute? I have something to settle with the four of them... Don't worry I'll catch up with you guys

Himari: A-alright... *Goes to kyouka*

Xiao teleports the three of them and one horn away

??? ,???,???,???: Brother Alastus...

Xiao: I thought the 4 of you died I was there! I was alone! And now you guys are alive... You didn't even came back?!

The blue haired girl: W-we're sorry A-alastus.. I-i..

Xiao: Sorry wouldn't bring back the pain Bonanus!!! I was there in Misery of all of your deaths! I was praying that you guys will come back! And what form all of you came back in?! As enemies!!!

Bosacious: We're sorry Xiao! Can't you see? We wanted to come back! But we couldn't! Me and the others are controlled by the demon god! We tried to escape his grasps but we couldn't!

Xiao: ...

Bosacious: But even still... We wanted to see you again... I know this is wrong , what me and the others are doing wrong deeds but... We wanted to see you again...

Menogias: I agree with brother Bosacious....

Indrias & Bonanus: Us as well...

Xiao: ...

Bosacious: *sigh* Well... We're gonna go-

Then suddenly the reader hugs them , crying for the first time...

Xiao: I missed you guys...

The other four: We missed you too Xiao...

All of them hugged

Indrias: Well I suppose you should go back to those "friends" of yours and help them atleast injure that favorite pet of mine.. Which is sad but oh well..

Xiao: Don't worry I won't kill him Indrias.

Indrias: Yay! Thanks Brother Alastus-
I-i mean Xiao!

Xiao chuckles softly

To be continued...

Hey guys! Venti isn't here at the moment it's me Phiby! (A.k.a A/n) Venti's currently drinking dandelion wine in the tavern THANKS ALOT VENTI.. But anyways I'm very sorry for the long wait of the chapters it's just that I sometimes no always lazy hehe... But anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this short of a chapter... Oh and the battle scene (Of where Xiao is gonna hold back) against one horn so yeah ^^... Phiby out!