A guide for becoming a kemono...

Par Iras_Subs

This book will give you everything you need to become and live as a kemono! :) Plus

Intro
Table of Contents
Before Becoming a kemono.
What is a kemono?
How to become a kemono
How to take care of your body when you get full results
How to hide your new body parts
A deeper depth into kemonos.
Why your new body parts won't be retractable.
Different types of kemonos
How your going to look like as Wolf person (NOT FINISHED)
My problems with younger kemonos on YouTube.

How your going to look like as a Cat person (NOT FINISHED)

38 1 1
Par Iras_Subs

Now you may think that when you get full results you might look like a anime cat person. unfortantly tho they may be cute you wont look like that at all.  

For Cat eared people or nekos

you might be thinking that your ears and tail are going to be very fluffy to the point where its a fox tail, but its the opposite. Actually they could get fluffy but look at a few of these cat pics..

Not sure why it changed the size but whatever. Notice how thin their ears are. the only "fluff" in them is the fur that sticks out from the inside of their ears. Because of how thin your ears might be you could hurt them pretty easily so be careful when handling with knives and stuff! There are also some cats that have fur tips on their ears so you might get those as well! Their pretty cute. 

If you have a pet cat then you can see that they kinda have a thin tail (unless you have a very fluffy one). if you wanted a huge fluffy tail then dont even consider yourself as a cat person.

Look how cute they are <3 

But your  tail might end up growing this kind of fur instead of the other one. By the way with this kind of fur you are going to shed ALOT. it will look like you lost so much fur. Your tail will be much more fluffy if you have natural fluffy hair. If you have straight hair (Natural not curling you hair with a iron) then you will probably have the first cat pics as your fur type. if you have wavy hair your fur might be a bit fluffier and longer. if you have curly hair your fur will be fluffy trust me. and if you have curly African hair like me i honestly dont have a clue how your ears will turn out. :/

Please note that your ears will not have actual straight cat fur! it all depends on how your hair is and how the fur grows. Sorry if im confusing anyone.

Also when you take a shower and your washing your tail you tail is going to look so thin its going to be hilarious.  but it'll be fluffy when it dries!  

By the way i know this chapter is super short and it sucks but im planning to update it once i get more info and im  going to be making different versions for different kemonos.  (yes including reptiles) 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.7K 451 20
It is now my art My first story After travelling in time together they find themselves in a position of trust that pulls them closer so chloe decides...
15.8K 452 20
Camden Moore is a referee making waves in the WSL...she has many ups and downs...trying to navigate life...she clashes with a certain blonde arsenal...
18.5K 2.5K 48
කුණාටුවක් ලෙස ආ වස්සානය......... වැහි නොමැති කතරකට බට කුණාටු වර්සාව .......❤❤❤
37.8K 5.3K 45
" අහලා තියනවද අශස්....තෝඩු තෑගි දෙන්නෙ උරුමක්කාරයො උනාට මල් තෑගි දෙන්නෙ හිමිකාරයෝ කියලා.... " ආරුල් අයියාගෙ වචන වලට මගෙ බඩේ සමනල්ලු පියාඹනවා වගේ දැනෙ...