Forelsket||L.S

By lthsbluegreener

forelsket (n.) the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love..... Harry is a kind, sweet a... More

A/N
Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N

E P I L O G U E

1K 38 20
By lthsbluegreener

Last chapter:)

Dedicated to spoooons28 for all the love you have shown<3

•••

Harlow ran into Louis's legs when he came walking up the path to the school. Her long hair was braided by Louis himself that morning. Harry had got caught in a meeting and Louis had no qualms about picking his daughter up from school. However, he was against Harry going to work. He wanted his omega to rest. He was five months pregnant with twins and in Louis's opinion, in no condition to be working, but Harry's independence was fierce and Louis had a hard time saying no to his omega so they made a deal. Harry would stop going to work at the end of the week.

Harry had slowly learned how to let himself depend on Louis and Louis was more than grateful for the big development.

"How was school Harly?" Louis's voice was warm as he embraced his daughter and placed a kiss on her hair.

"It was good!" She exclaimed excitedly. "We did maths and I love it!" Louis cocked his eyebrow. Harlow was much like Louis in that sense. They both had a keen interest in the subject and were always eager to learn. "Someone said that I don't have a dada, but I said I do," she explained as Louis helped her into the backseat of his car and buckled her in.

Louis got into the car himself before he answered. "Is that so?" He kept his tone soft.

"Yes, but dada how did mama leave old papa?" She asked as she played with her braids.

Louis looked at her through the rear view mirror. "Your biological father was a bad alpha who hurt you and mama. He did things he should have never done and when bad people do bad things, bad things happen to them and something bad happened to him as well," Louis explained without going into detail. Maybe one day both Harry and Louis would collectively tell her, but until then, she would remain unaware of what exactly happened to Arnold.

"Do you want to get ice cream?" Louis asked as he pulled into the parking lot of Harlow's favourite ice cream parlour. A soft giggle was heard from the backseat.

"Mama is going to scold you." She laughed.

"Well, we will have to get mama ice cream too. What flavour do you think he will want today?"

"Mama loves vanilla and strawberry."

"That's what I was thinking. Let's go." Louis shut the door behind Harlow as Harlow continued to laugh at Louis. The alpha stood out in his posh suit while everyone else in the parlour was dressed down, but Louis would never trade anything he had for the world because he knew it was worth it every time he saw Harry and Harlow.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Harry whined as Louis sat beside him, massaging the omega's sore foot. Louis cooed as he placed a soft kiss on Harry's ankle. "You are tired." He watched Harry's tired features that looked back at him with a pained smile. "I am so happy the week is over. You will not be going back again for the time being and I can take care of you."

"You need to go to work Louis." Harry's voice sounded tired as well and Louis hated it. The babies had been very active and had not let Harry get a wink of sleep.

"I will work from home. I will go in only for the most important meetings because you my dove, are more precious to me than my work." He continued to massage the omega's feet. Harry whined high in his throat after a while, catching Louis's attention because it was a whine that had made Louis freeze the first time he had heard it. "So needy," he teased as he eased Harry onto his back. "Tell me what you want." Louis stared into Harry's eyes as he whined in the same way that made Louis's heart stutter in his chest.

"You." Those words were always music to the alpha's ears as he gently rid Harry of his clothes, taking his time caressing his pregnant belly and placing a kiss on the bump. He moved Harry's growing hair out of his face and leaned in to connect their lips.

"Always so soft for me." Louis hummed when Harry whined again. He discarded his own clothes as he traced the light lines that ran down down his omega's growing bump. "So pretty." He kissed them as he reached downwards to reach Harry's winking hole.

Louis's finger slid in with ease and a moan left Harry's lips, his eyes rolling backwards. Harry was accustomed to the stretch and Louis could have taken him without any resistance, but he loved seeing Harry on edge and he knew Harry loved it too. A second finger slipped in beside the first one with slick dripping down Louis's wrist. He scissored Harry open and gently brushed the bundle of nerves that made Harry lose himself in bliss.

He pressed against it and marvelled Harry's squirming. "I need you alpha." Those words made Louis growl lowly as he slipped his fingers out of Harry's hole that winked needily. He brought his slick coated fingers up to his mouth and licked them as Harry watched with lust blown eyes. He leaned in and kissed Harry as he gently eased himself into Harry's tight heat.

He moaned against his omega's lips as he pulled back and thrusted in again. "You taste so good. Did you know that?" Louis asked rhetorically as he set a steady pace as he bit and marked Harry. He licked over Harry's mark, resisting the urge to reopen it. He kissed it and moved on. His pace grew sloppy as he teetered on the edge of complete bliss.

He looked down just in time to see Harry's eyes roll backwards as he came with a soft moan. Watching his omega so blissed out and glowing pushed him past the edge and he came inside Harry. The lack of a knot due to Louis's alpha knowing that his omega was pregnant was Harry's least favourite thing, but he loved the lives inside him.

He slowly pulled out and cleaned Harry and himself before gathering his omega in his arms and kissing his hair. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Silence followed and he knew Harry was not asleep. Something was bothering him and Louis could feel the gnawing against his heart. "What's wrong dove?" Harry hummed non-committally. "Talk to me." He raked his fingers through Harry's hair.

"I just–I want to see my mother. I miss her and I know that she doesn't want to see me and it's too much of a hassle. I don't want to feel like a burden to her. I've already caused her pain and I don't want her to hate me more than she already does." Harry was sniffling by the end of it.

Louis gently turned Harry around, careful of their pup. "We can ask Niall where she lives. We can go visit her. We will call her before we go." Harry's teary gaze connected with his and he wiped the falling tears.

"You would do that?"

"For you, I would do anything." Harry pressed his nose against Louis's collarbone before kissing his bond mark. His tired eyes fell shut pressed against Louis. The alpha chuckled as he kissed Harry's hair and reached for his phone.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Harry was trembling, Harlow was excited and Louis was watching Harry fiddle with his loose jumper. Harry's bump was visible even against his jumper. The soft pastel colour was adorable on Harry in Louis's opinion.

Louis helped Harry with his prosthesis and slowly put his padded sandals on. Harry sat on the rocking chair Louis had gotten for their room when they were arranging the baby's room as Louis plaited Harlow's hair. "Stay still Harly otherwise your plait will be crooked," Louis chastised as he worked his way through the french plait and proceeded to oil down the baby hairs that stuck out.

He took one of Harlow's flowery hair clips and inserted it into his hair. Harry smiled as he watched them interact. He never thought he would find an alpha that loved them the way Louis did and yet here they were. He rubbed his belly and tried to keep the worst away from his mind.

Louis had called the number Niall had given when Harry was asleep. Harry's mother—Anne—nor does his sister who was visiting these days knpw they were coming. Louis had talked to Robin—Anne's new alpha—and he suggested it be kept a surprise.

By the time they had reached the red brick house with a large garden surrounding it, just how Harry had remembered it, he was questioning his choice. What if his mother hated him? What if she shut the door in his face? What if she never wanted to see him again?

Louis's hand on his thigh cut through his thoughts like a knife. "Believe." That one word made Harry let out a breath he did not know he was holding. "Everything will be okay." Louis soothed him, letting out comforting pheromones.

They stayed inside Louis's black Audi A8 until Harry was ready to face his estranged family. Harlow climbed over the centre console and onto Louis's lap with an excited smile.
"I wan to go!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"When mama is ready Harly." Louis's voice was soft as it was every time he addressed his mate or child, the usual coldness nonexistent.

They sat there a bit longer. "I'm ready." Louis got out and hauled Harlow onto his hip before walking around the car to help his omega out. Harry held onto Louis's hand like a vice, grounding himself as not to let his thoughts consume him. His other hand held a small basket of flowers and his mother's favourite chocolate from back in the day.

Harry artfully opened the white picket fence that still had a little trick to opening it and that brought a smile to his face. The walk up the stone paved path felt suffocating to Harry. When they were stood in front of the door, Harry refused to let go of Louis's hand.

"Harly why don't you ring the bell," Louis suggested as he leaned forward. Harlow, ever the giddy little omega, eagerly pressed the bell twice before hugging Louis's neck with a giggle. It was extremely quiet and Harry's grip around Louis's hand tightened as his palm became sweaty. He took a shaky breath when there were footsteps behind the door.

There were more footsteps growing closer until finally the door was pulled open. Louis was able to feel the anxiousness of his omega and his scent mirrored it. In front of them stood a women much shorter than them. She looked a lot like Harry, but much older in age. She was an omega. It was evident from her scent. Harlow pulled away from Louis's neck to peak at the woman before hiding her face again.

She looked very surprised and her eyes flit from Harry to Louis a few times. "Who is it mom?" Another voice drew closer until a younger woman with brown hair stood behind her mother.

"Harry." The older omega breathed out. "What are you doing here?" Louis felt Harry's sadness as if it was his own. "I haven't seen you in so long."

Harry's lips trembled as his eyes pooled with tears. He was more sensitive with his pregnancy as well. "Can we come in. I promise I will explain everything." Harry's voice was wobbly and Louis stroked the back of Harry's hand with his thumb. The older omega nodded before moving aside. Harry extended his hand and gave the older lady the basket he was holding and she took it with a small smile.

"Now you decide to show up?" The younger lady—an alpha—asked incredulously and Louis took a protective step forward, his hand tightening in Harry's hold. Harlow hid her face further and inhaled Louis's scent which she found deep comfort in. "After all this time. After not even calling us, you show up now?" Her voice grew louder.

"Gemma." A male voice warned. The man—Harry's new stepfather— stepped forward with a raised eyebrow. "Are you blind or are you stupid? You are never to yell at a pregnant omega. Come in Harry, Louis." He pulled Gemma aside gently and let the small family pass through.

They stepped forward and it was silent until everyone was sat on the sofa. After everyone was seated, Louis got onto his knees in front of Harry. "Louis don't." Harry sounded embarrassed.

Louis looked up at him with a piercing gaze. "It hurts you and you know you don't like it so don't force yourself," Louis said as he slowly removed Harry's prosthesis and set it aside. Harry looked up to see his sister and mother eye the prosthesis with shock and confusion written all over their faces.

Louis set the prosthesis aside and sat down down beside Harry. "How did that happen?" Harry's mother asked.

Harry took a deep breath. It never got any easier to tell people what had conspired. It was never easier to get through it without shedding any tears. Louis placed his hand over Harry's as Harlow sat on his lap. "You can do this dove," Louis whispered as he stroked Harry's hand for comfort.

Harry nodded jerkily and Louis knew Harry was going to detach himself from what happened as he explained. "After I left to the States with Arnold, everything seemed alright at first. He was nice, he was caring and he took care of me. After a while, I don't know what happened, but everything I did was wrong. He hated me and he hit me, he took advantage of me and when I got pregnant, he did not really care whether it hurt the baby, but I did. Then my baby turned out to be an omega and he didn't like that. He hit my child. For five years, he hit my child, hit me until.....until I-" Harry cut himself off, unable to say the anything.

"Until Arnold died of a heart attack." Louis finished for him.

"I remember once, he was so drunk and angry when he was driving because I was sick. He crashed the car and the paramedics took care of him first because he was a well known alpha before they tried to help me and my child. My baby died for two minutes and she still has scars from it. I lost my leg that day. He hit my child because he knew I couldn't reach them after I got back from the hospital. I just hate myself for not leaving. I was not allowed to own a phone or talk to anyone so I did not intentionally stop talk to you mom. I just could not. I was not allowed to." Harry had tears running down his cheeks and Harlow gripped onto Louis tightly as if she was reliving through what happened to her.

Harry took a deep breath and he could see the tears in his mother's and sister's eyes. "Then after he died, I applied for a job here in England and got on the next flight out when I was hired. I didn't have many belongings because I was not allowed to have anything really. I met Louis at the airport." Harry stopped his story to look at Louis. The alpha squeezed his hand and gave him a small smile for Harry's eyes only.

Harry always found strength in Louis. He always warmed his heart. "He helped us on the plane and then it turned out that Louis knew Niall. Harlow took to him so fast, it was unreal. Louis made us feel safe. Then I started working and I found out that Louis owned the company when we were talking once. He treated us so well, he courted me and then we bonded. I didn't want to bother any of you because what if you hated me? What if you did not want to see me?" Harry rambled on as tears continued to stream down his face.

Harry's mother broke out into loud sobs as she made her way towards Harry. "I was hurt, but I never ever hated you. You're my baby." She cradled Harry's head and they both continued to cry. "My poor baby." She kissed Harry's hair as his sister joined the embrace. Harry's mother turned to face Louis with tears in her eyes. "Thank you Louis. Thank you so much. I'm Anne," she thanked him as she held Harry tighter.

Harry's sister was the first to break away from the hug and approach Louis. Harlow clung to him tighter. "I'm Gemma," she introduced herself. "I'm Harry's older sister," she added. "Thank you so much for loving my little brother," she whispered. Her eyes kept flitting to Harlow.

Louis gave her a curt smile. "I need not ever be thanked for loving my mate." His voice was not as cold as it always was, but it was still relatively cold. "Harly, darling, this is mama's sister. She's your aunt," Louis whispered softly into Harlow's ear. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" Louis encouraged.

Harry felt tears of happiness stream down his face when he watched Louis interact with his family. Harry could easily say that he was happy. Louis made him happy. Harlow made him happy and he had his friends and family. Harry could not ask for a better life. It was so easy to lose hope, but Louis was his flame. They were each other's flames and nothing could blow the candle out.

•••

Thank you so much to everyone who followed the story to the very end and gave it a chance. I've learned a lot while writing and I'm so happy that I got the chance to share this with all of you.

Another story is in the works.

I love all of you. Stay safe<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.7K 45
In a vibrant high school community, Aubert Hiro was an incredibly talented and passionate volleyball player, destined for greatness. However, a pivot...
707K 11.5K 37
Natasha and her twin sister, Vera are trained in the Red Room under the close supervision of their teacher, Madame B. When a representative from Hydr...
661K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
5.2K 128 10
"Is that Louis Tomlinson?" Niall shouts in his ear over the booming bass of the club music. He points over Harry's shoulder, bouncing up and down to...