Dream Come True [ON HOLD]

By petals4u_

"What don't you get Amelia? No one can compete with you. You're my dream come true." The school's grumpiest h... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ)
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
CHARACTERS AESTHETIC
NOTICE (DON'T SKIP)
1. Her
2. Him
3. Friend
4. Lunch
5. Sarah
6. Hidden
7. Class
8. Jobs
9. Home

10. New Friend

726 26 24
By petals4u_

AMELIA

I reached school around 715am.

I still have about 45 minutes before first period. Maybe I should just go to class early first.

After checking each locker down the hall, I finally found my locker again. I started to put my books in and take out some stuff for the first period, Literature.

Literature. I mean it's one of my best subjects so I don't really mind it being the first period. I checked my books, pencils, pens, and my notes for class. After I gathered my stuff for class, I went to this nearby vending machine to get a drink.

Coffee sounds really good right now. I just had coffee not long ago though.

Fuck. You know what, I don't care.

I pressed the number and I heard the metal can falling down on the inside of the vending machine and appeared at the bottom of the machine for collection. I took out my coffee and opened it with my nail, then I walked to class while sipping my coffee in one hand and holding my books and notes on another hand.

I was walking to Literature class when I noticed a head in the classroom. Hold up. Is that a ghost?

Amelia, don't be stupid.

But what if it is? I started to walk closer, painstakingly slow, to the class window. I slowly peeked through the window and saw a head resting on a table.

I suddenly felt a gush of wind pushing me to the other side of the universe. God it's cold. I'm getting goosebumps.

I slowly opened the back door and tried to tip toe into the class. As I slowly walked to the person, I saw his head slowly lift up. God, please be human. Thank god. I think he's human.

Until.

He turned.

His head.

It was Noah.

NOAH???

That's kinda funny because I kinda assumed that he would be late for every class. Honour students aren't usually late though. Oh well. Who told him to be such a jerk in the bus? Now his first impression is ruined. And that's not my fault. It's him.

He turned his head and we made eye contact.

...

So are we just gonna stare at each other like we're mysterious creatures who were extinct and suddenly came back to life?

...

This is very awkward, please stop staring at me.

...

My god. Why is he still staring. Maybe if I walk away right now, he won't talk to me.

Okay let's do that.

I broke eye contact and quickly went to my seat and sat down. As I tried to put in my airpods quickly, "You're early." I heard Noah say.

What's his definition of early? Because he's literally earlier than me. He definitely camped here in school or something.

"I couldn't sleep." I said swiftly and quickly put my head on the table to prevent further conversation with him.

That's slightly rude, I won't lie, but I don't think I can hold a conversation with that ice face at 7:25 am. It's not in my alley.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep off the awkwardness. While I was "sleeping", I was secretly praying for class to start quickly.

I got up to a sudden presence beside me. I lifted up my head and saw Hannah sitting beside me.

"Oh. Hi Hannah." I said while yawning and slowly bringing myself up to sit straight. I started to stretch my arms out on the table to stretch my upper body.

"Hey Lia. Our teacher isn't here today. We're supposed to do our own stuff so yeah." She said.

Lia? Is that a nickname? For me? No one has ever gave me a nickname before. Is this what it feels like to have friends?

I like it.

I thanked her for the information and started setting up my table. Except the fact that I have no work to do at all.
I pressed my lips together as I tapped my fingers on my table.

I turned to look at Hannah and saw her crocheting.

"What are you crocheting?" I asked hesitantly.

There was silence for 5 seconds. Shit, I just got ignored. That's so embarrassing.

"A rabbit," Hannah suddenly spoke.

Oh?

"That's so cool!" I was pretty sure that I saw a faint smile from her, which quickly disappeared when I said that.

I started to take out my book, Book Lovers by Emily Henry, and started to read the first page.

I barely got through the first chapter when I heard a loud bang on the whiteboard.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE!" I looked up and saw the class president standing at the front of the class with a clipboard in her hand.

I turned to look at Hannah, and she shrugged her shoulders after hearing the class president.

"Our teacher has assigned us a partner project for the upcoming exam. It's worth 40% of our final grade. You are allowed to choose your partners, so get to it. That's all." She said and went to her table.

I turned to look at Hannah, should I ask her? But I am afraid to ask her if she wanted to be partners.

What if she doesn't want to be partners with me? What if she rejects my offer?

"Wanna be partners?" I heard Hannah's cool voice suddenly.

I looked around to see if she was talking to anyone. Why would she want to be partners with me?

"I'm talking to you, Lia. Stop looking around." She said while keeping her yarn.

No one has ever wanted to be part of anything with me before.

"Me? Oh. I, uh, sure! Let's be partners!" I said while trying to sound calm.

"Okay, I'll text you later. See ya Lia." She said and picked up her bag and left the class.

I think I finally made a real friend. Somehow.

I smiled to myself.

Proud of you Lia.

I picked up my bag and left the class too, with my book in my hand.

I walked to my locker and started to take out my textbooks for my next period, Mathematics.

I plucked in my earphones and started playing Taylor's new album, Midnights, and started to walk to my next class.

[not edited]

AUTHOR'S NOTE  🤍

HEY BITCHES IM BACK.
god i missed y'all.

thank you for those who have been so so so SO patient with me and not uploading, for what felt like an eternity.

you are all so amazing! <33

qtod: rate ms blondie's new album ->

me personally, anti-hero and you're on your own, kid hurts me so fucking bad. ms blonde never disappoints me!

i promise to be super active from now on and feed y'all with new chapters as soon as i can.

thank you for being here.

have a good day everyone ☁️

༺♥༻

see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
2.5K 244 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
226K 7.7K 36
Amelia Anderson (16 years old). Let me tell you something about her. You know that popular people that always look attractive, throw amazing parties...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...