Clover

By siliconet

Adonis has always hated Romero. Romero has always thought Adonis was rude. When Adonis is asked to help Romer... More

Warning!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
New Story Alert
Adonis First Time
New story Alert
Extra

Chapter 14

2.7K 102 5
By siliconet

Romero

I watched my sister hit the buzzer quickly before rattling off a super smart ass answer. When the correct buzzer dinged, me and my whole family popped up and started clapping. Her school was clapping too but my huge family was louder.

"Damn Remy smart as fuck." Tyrell sat back down next to me. "That's yo daddy. He had all y'all reading at two."

"Yeah Dad always forced us into homework." Cayden smiled.

"I barely had time for friends how many school activities he wanted me to do." Cassie agreed.

"I feel attacked right now." Bassir mumbled. "I thought I was doing what's best for you guys."

"You we're dad, you were just a little extra than most parents. Papa was no better with all the family outings and being over protective." Cassie shrugged.

"My bad I had a lonely childhood and wanted different for my kids." Tyrell glared. "Come on let's go Bassir they being assholes." He stood up with his husband and walked out of the auditorium.

Remy came running up to them with big smiles. They continued walking with her out of the place. Jack followed after them because he was on their side.

"You okay RoRo?" Cassie crossed her arm with mine.

"Yeah I'm good. Why do you ask?" I smiled at her.

"You barely said anything to dads. You usually always have something to say." Cayden said.

"You saying I talk too much?" I smirked.

"No I'm just saying not talking is unlike you." He shrugged.

"Well me and dads had a disagreement but it's cool. I'm not mad at them. I'm just taking a break from them right now." I said.

"It's about owning papa business?" Cassie asked. I gave her a shocked look. "I'm not that oblivious. I know you and papa have started working together. Is dad worried?"

"We'll since you know already, yes he's worried. But it's over nothing. It's nothing you guys, I'm handling it." I reassured them. "I'll see you both later. I love you." I said.

They both gave me a hug and some 'love yous' before I got in my car. I haven't been talking to my parents for the past few days. I understand what they're saying about me being safe but it's starting to teeter on them not trusting me. I also get it's a messy job and being able to handle the more grimy parts is important but once again it's starting to feel like they don't have faith in me.

I mean damn how many times I gotta reassure them. They already have Adonis and Soren basically being my body guards and teaching me how to shoot guns. It's too fucking much.

Besides my parents I've been having a good time. Adonis is over all that crazy indecisive shit so it's been a lot of fun with him. He's been trying to step outside the box on a lot of shit. Soren guided him through his first blow job the other day which was amazing. Soren guided him up and down on my dick while saying encouraging words. After that I helped Adonis through fucking Soren. It was easy once we got over how different an ass is from pussy. He did a good job though, he was different from the first time he fooled around with us.

Adonis is actually a really good match for me and Soren. When he learned about all the things we could do together he was down. He's rough and didn't have a problem when Soren begged for him to talk dirty.

I'm just worried about going deeper into what me and Soren usually do. We haven't yet introduced him to our play room. I just think it might too intense for him. We like to play in there at least three times a week but because of Adonis joining we haven't. I mean we haven't even used toys in fear of running him off. We've had rough sex with him but not the hair pulling tied up begging type of sex I want and I know Soren wants. I think we should introduce him soon though.

"I'm home." I shouted while putting my keys on the hook near the front door. "Remy won." I said walking into the living room. Adonis had Soren on his lap with his chest against his back. His arms were wrapped around Soren's waist and I could tell from the hip movements they were fucking.

"Ro-Romero your home." Soren smiled. His dick was leaking but he wasn't touching it.

"Maybe I should've stayed home." I smirked and sat down across from them.

Adonis grabbed Soren's hair and pulled his hair back causing Soren to moan out loud. I watched Adonis roughly push in and out of a moaning Soren. This is what I mean, he's fucking him hard and don't get me wrong it's amazing. The way he's gripping his hair and holding his waist. I can tell Soren getting fucked rough from the smile on his face. This is nice but I miss tying Soren up, or him wearing maid costumes, or putting cock rings on him and making him fuck himself.

"Adonis you're going to make me cum." Soren breathed. I stood up and held the base of his dick and grabbed his chin.

"Beg for it." He whispered. Soren looked into my eyes with longing.

"Please let me cum Romero." Soren begged.

"Do you deserve to?" Soren gave me a frantic nod. "I don't know. What will you for me if I let you cum?" Adonis eyes shot up to mine. He looked confused but kept going.

"Anything just please let me cum."

"Adonis do you think Soren should be allowed to cum?" I asked him. "He seems like he don't want it enough." Adonis looked unsure for a few seconds before smirking.

"I don't know Ro." Adonis changed his positions so Soren was on his hands and knees. Adonis pulled back so I could see his dick before he snapped back in.

"Fuck." Soren yelled, squeezing the couch cushions.

"I think he needs to earn the orgasm. Maybe if he makes you cum first then we'll let him." Adonis suggested.

"Good idea." I pulled my dick out and sat in front of Soren. "Suck it good and we'll let you cum."

"But Romero I'm so close. I can't hold it." Soren whined.

"You need to hurry up then right?" Soren looked at me with a pout before putting me in his mouth.

Soon we all were sitting back on the couch after each of our orgasms. Adonis got up and went to get a towel while I helped Soren lay back. Adonis dick is big so I know he needs time to recollect himself.

"So how did that start?" I questioned pushing Soren's hair from his face.

"I had on the blue shorts you brought me and I asked him if he could help me stretch before my run. That was us stretching." He smiled up at me.

"Yeah it look like he stretched you good." I touched his sore hole making him flinch. "So I've been thinking we should show him."

"Show me what?" Adonis asked walking back into the room. He was now dressed in a pair of black loose shorts and I could tell he didn't have underwear on. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck before moving to Soren. He started wiping him down softly. "Don't get silent now."

"We-we we're just talking about that room you haven't been into yet. It's something in there you should probably see." Soren said with worry. "You need to keep an open mind."

"I thought it was an studio where you did yo art." He smiled.

"We lied. We didn't wanna tell you in case it freaked you out too bad."

"What's in there? A fucking dungeon." He laughed. At our silence he looked up from his wiping. "Is it a dungeon?"

"No." I shook my head. "Not exactly a dungeon like more of a playroom." He squinted with a confused look.

"Y'all have a movie room for games though." He started piecing it together slowly. "Y'all got one of those freaky rooms with whips and chains." He finally shouted.

"It's called a playroom and it's not that many chains in there." I corrected him. "We've been holding back from showing you."

"So it's like that dominant and submissive shit where one of y'all follow every order? Why did y'all hold back? What's in there? I got about a million questions." He rambled.

"Well we don't have an concrete relationship in the BDSM scene. We used to be not anymore so now we just have fun. He does call me Master from
from time to time and he does follow my orders in that room. We weren't sure how you'd feel knowing that side of us and you're just now coming to terms with liking men. And it's better to show you than tell you what's in the room." I answered. "You can ask us anything."

"Well I wanna see the damn room." Adonis stood up. I took Soren's hand and helped him up. He leaned against me and limped to the room with us.

"Are you mad we hid the room Clover?" Soren looked at Adonis.

"No Bunny. I get why you hid it." He hugged Soren's side. "I probably would've lost my mind."

I put in our code and opened the door. Inside was painted black with a bed against the back wall. In the middle of the room was chains hanging down that could attach hand and foot cuffs. We had a chest against the bed full of toys and a wooden cabinet full of whips, canes, blindfolds, and handcuffs along one wall.

Adonis stepped in after us with wide eyes. He stood still viewing our room.

"So like y'all be using all this stuff." I nodded. "Even the canes?"

"I like to be hit with them sometimes." Soren shyly whispered. "Are you uncomfortable by this?" He asked.

"No I'm too much in shock to be scared." Adonis mumbled. He walked further into the room. He gently touched the chains hanging from the ceiling.

"And you've hung from these before?" He asked Soren.

"A few times, yes." Soren nodded.

"Remember our first Valentines when I gifted the swing to you?" I looked over to Soren. He smiled with a nod. "That was a fun weekend."

"Alright, I'm thinking I get it. I thought y'all just liked rough sex but I see y'all some super freaks. I mean the canes and swings and blindfolds. It's fucking crazy in here." Adonis sat down on the bed.

"Is that a bad crazy or a good one?" I sat next to him. I led Soren down so he was sitting on my lap. Adonis looked at us for a second before smiling and looking down.

"Honestly some of the shit I be doing with y'all I find crazy. I mean the other night when you had me calling him a slut was new but it wasn't bad. So yeah this is a little much for me but I'm willing to explore it." He shrugged.

"I'm happy to hear that." I turned his face toward my own.

"Yeah and if it's anything that goes too far for you we can stop and never do that again." Soren added.

"I'm cool then." Adonis smiled. He gave me a kiss then Soren before standing up. "I got plans with Greg so I'll catch y'all later."

"That went better than I thought it would." Soren sighed once Adonis had left the room.

"And you were worried." I kissed his forehead. "Let's get you ready for work." I picked him up causing him to laugh and latch his arms around my neck.

*~*~*
I turned the page to the book I was reading. Since Adonis moved in I've hardly had any alone time. Before I got time to myself almost everyday because of Soren's job and my being freelance. Don't get me wrong I didn't mind being around them I love it actually but it's nice to be alone.

I was sitting on the couch reading like I usually do. I made myself a pot of coffee and sat down to read. This time has given me a chance to think. Everything is so messy right now from adding Adonis to our sex life to figuring out who shot me. It's so much shit happening it's hard to focus on one thing at a time.

"Romero." I heard Adonis' deep voice. "I'm hungry, what you cooking?" He came in and sat on the couch next to me.

"Am I your wife, why didn't you eat when you were out?" I smirked over at him.

"Greg don't have food in his house. Come on Ro feed me, please." He twisted his body so his head was in my lap. I sighed but nodded.

"Only because I'm hungry and I know Soren will be too." I pushed his big ass head off my lap and stood up. "What do you want? I was thinking chicken and waffles."

"Yeah that's good. When does Soren come home? I thought he'd be here by now but it's already 6:00 and he's still gone." Adonis asked worried.

"Sometimes he stays late after work but he usually calls when he does that. Let me call him." I picked up my phone and pressed his contact name. It rung and rung but he didn't pick up. "Something's wrong, he knows that we don't play that not answering phones shit." I said calling him again.

In the past when I was still just friends with Soren he dated some crazy nigga who abused him. We had plans to meet up and hang out but he never answered his phone and I was calling constantly. I eventually had to get his dads involved and we rescued him. After that we promised we would always answer our phones no matter what. Sometimes we are on the phone while I'm in the shower.

"Let's go get-" Adonis was cut off by the front door opening and slamming.

Soren walked in with an dark look on his face. He had dried blood stains across his face and a busted lip. His shirt was bloody and his hands were cracked and bleeding. Both me and Adonis quickly rushed over to him and started helping him to the couch.

"Soren what the fuck happened to you?" I asked helping him out of his shirt. It was blood that bled through the shirt on his stomach.

"After work I was walking to my car and someone tried to jump on me." He said blankly. "They were trying to grab me but I stopped them. In case they put a tracker on my car I took the bus home." He said.

"What the fuck? Do you know who did it?" Adonis asked worried.

"No but I have an idea." Soren sighed.

"Okay then who, who do you think did this?" I pressed.

"My father's son." He whispered. I couldn't help the gasp that came out of me.

"Huh, William?" Adonis looked confused.

"No Leo's not my real dad I'm actually not Italian I'm Norwegian. My father was a friend of Leo's and through the years they grew closer. I was born weak and to make up for this my father pushed me harder than my brothers. This somehow turned into torture and soon I was cast aside. My father used to beat me and eventually one day he did business with some evil men. Father wanted to sell me because then at least I would have some use. He wanted to use sell me as a sex slave but I needed to be taught how to please another person. The day he wanted to teach me was the day I killed him.

Leo found me standing over his body with a knife. He was already there to talk to father about what he was doing to me. That day Leo took me from that place and brought me into his home. We left behind my brother and sister. My sister died of cancer when she was 15 and my brother always took our fathers side. I haven't spoken to him in years but I'm sure he blames me for fathers treatment towards me and hates me for killing him." Soren spoke.

I know the story but ever time he tells it I get angry. How could a father treat his son that way?

"Damn Ren." Adonis took Soren in his arms. Bunny broke down and clung to Adonis' shirt crying.

"I've hated myself for years because of what I did and now that I know I wasn't wrong for what I did, I can't face Lars. He's always hated me and now he's hell bent on killing me." Soren cried.

"Bunny it's going to be okay. We won't let anything happen to you my love." I rubbed his back. Adonis looked at me with an angry expression. "We just have to get him before he gets you."

This chapter is honestly the last tame sex scene. Also Adonis's first times will be added as extras in my 'Short Stories' book. Thank you for reading!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.6K 12
[THIS IS A SAMPLE] Read the full story on Radish fiction. The link is in my Wattpad Bio. ---- Johnathan has always been helplessly in love with Wayne...
313K 17.4K 16
Toby didn't like to talk to people or look them in the eye. He didn't need friends. Or did he? Shipped off to summer camp, Toby had more new things t...
67.3K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
214K 3.7K 20
When two boys who've hated each other since youth share a dorm room, things are bond to happen, mistakes are bond to be made and sparks are bond to f...