Hidden Series: Hidden Charm (...

By TheRealizations

[Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction] (Currently Revising) The night is still young for a funny and bubbly girl, as a... More

Prologue
+2:00~ I am Spider Man+
+3:00~ Awkward!+
+4:00~Sebaki Bromance!+
+5:00~The Importance of Life+
+6:00~The Lesson about Being Nice+
+7:00~Coke is thy name!+
+8:00~The Most Awkward Way to Lose Blood+
+9:00~Crying Shoulder+
+10:00~Revenge+
Read Now!
+10:30~The Hunt for the Teddy Bear+
+11:00~The Truth+
+12:00~How to Apologize Properly+
+1:00~H.O.T Titan+
+2:00~More Bites!+
+3:00~Deja Vu!?+
+4:00~A day in a Life of the Mukami's+
~+Extra Stories+~
+5:00~My Past Memos+
+6:00~The Things I Do For Love+
+Sequel: Eri is Coming Back!+
THANKS AND PREVIEW OF BOOK 2

+1:00~ You Guys are Vampires+

13.2K 332 631
By TheRealizations

UPDATE: 4/23/16 (WORDS: Before:3078 After:3161)

I swayed my sword as I try to hit the manequin as fast like NARUUTOOOO! SUPER-FAST-SWORD-THINGY-JUUUUSSSTTTTTOOOOOO!

whapak!

Sweat was rolling down my neck. I swiped my sword across its head down to it chest making a 'T' shape. After a few seconds it fell to the ground only half of the torso remained.

I sighed heavily as Yui came to me carrying a glass of water. She gave it to me as I took a big gulp.

"Thanks Yui-chan!!!!" I said as I gave her a big hug.

She patted my head like a kid as I gave her a cluck grin.

You can clearly see who's the eldest and who's the youngest.

Yup! I'm older than Yui by 2 years. Shocking isn't it. I act like child sometimes but when it comes to Yui being in trouble. I'm her savior!!!

I just remembered, Yui confiscated my chocolates. She's going to give it to me if I am done practicing.

"Hey! Yui! Can I have my chocolates back!" I said as I made puppy eyes at her.

I have a huge sweet tooth. I love chocolates!!!!!!

She sighed as she gave me a zip lock bag filled with my precious babies.

"I can't believe your not getting fat." she said.

"well, what can I say! My smartness came from these babies." i said cheekily as I shove a chocolate Snicker bar into my mouth.

She rolled her eyes at me and we both laughed and talked for awhile. Our 'father' called us as me and Yui went to him. He was seated at the stair porch of the church while tapping his foot impatiently.

Ahh... I remember that time when he first taught me when I had a querulous fit...

"Remember, Patience is a sign of virtue."

I can't see any virtues here... Only his snappiness...

"WALK FASTER, ERI!" He shouted as bomb-shell hit me making me fall to the ground with a loud thud. My heart thundered at his loud voice as shock hit me.

"GEEZ! YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!" I argued angrily as I lifted myself up. "DO YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF MICROPHONE SHOVED IN YOUR THROAT!?" I added as I dusted my pants.

"Teenagers these days..." He muttered as I glared at him.

"Priests these days..." I retorted as we both glared at each other.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DOUCHE KICKED US OUT!

I groaned impatiently as I chew on my strawberry flavored gum.

"How long is this ride going to take! My butt feels heavy! I think it's this falling off!" I whined like a kid as I pointed my butt with my index finger.

Yui chuckled. "Don't worry Onee-san! I think were almost there."

Danm that old man. Just randomly kicked us out like that... I mean what kind of priest sends us to people who we don't even know!

Yui obey's like a puppy but I'm HOHOHO I AM DIFFERENT!

I chewed on my gum loudly to hide my anger. Yui on the other hand knew I was angry and tries to calm me down.

"nyam nyam nyam *chomp* *chomp*"

I can sense the driver getting irritated.

"Yo driver er I'll just call you Mario! Because you have the mustash looking thing like Mario." I can sense the driver twitching in irritance.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Hmph! Mine is way bigger than this house.

Of course! It's all in the past anyway.

We arrived in my grandmother's bathroom- uh I mean the house that were supposed to live in.

"This looks creepy." I heard my sister say.

"don't nyam worry nyam I'll protect nyam you!" i declared proudly while still chewing on my gum.

It suddenly starts to rain. We both sprint towards the house.

Yui knocked on the door 5 times as nobody answered.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Yui here's how you knock politely when you're too pissed to wait." I said as I held her hand and raised my hand to:

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"OMFG! OPEN THIS DANM DOOR!" I yelled as Yui flinched at the banging sounds.

"O-Onee-chan stop! Y-You're going to break the d-door!" She stuttered frantically as she tugged my sleeves as I stared at the tinnie-winsy hole that I mad. Oops...

I mean really my knock was like the sound of the bell. It basically echoed throughout the house. I mean we can even hear it from out here.

I get the feeling the people who live here are deaf. Maybe my grandma lives here... No wait that's impossible! My grandma can't even walk! Wait... She can walk and can even turn the devil itself when she gets angry! HOLEH SHITUH! I FORGOT THAT I 'accidentally' spilled coffee all over her newspaper...

I shook my thoughts away as I glared at the door. You know what? Imma kick this shit down like I give no ef's whatsoever-

When a door creaking sound interrupted me. FUCK*N FINALLY!

I opened the door fully as we both step inside.

Too PLAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!! Wants me to paint the whole house!!!!!

We stepped in and I saw no one was greeting us. WHAT THE F*CK!? DID THE DOOR JUST FLEW OPEN BY IT'S OWN!? IS THIS HOUSE EVEN HAUNTED!? Shit... I remember watching American Horror Story... LE GASPED!

IT IS THE HOUSE FROM THE STORY! HELL YEAH! IM GONNA BE A GHOST HUNTER!

"Hey!!!!! Sorry for intruding!!!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHO LEFT THE DOOR UNLOCK!!! YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT THEFT!!! I MEAN IT'S NOT THAT DANM HARD TO LOCK THE DANM DOOR!-"

BANG!

"SEE! IT'S SOO DANM EASY!" I shut the door loudly trying to prove my point about locking doors. "I mean just flip this sh-" Yui covered my loud mouth as I gave her an annoyed look.

"um... Onee-san..." I looked at her with a 'why did you cut me off bruh?'. What's up with the weird pauses.

"um is anyone home?" nobody answered.

Yep... Totally haunted...

"HEY!" I shouted as it echoed. "Well looks like we're ghost hunting toda-" Yui tugged on my shirt as she pointed to the left.

I turned to turned to the direction where she was pointing at and saw a breathing red head lying on the couch. Wait... Is that? A person? AN EFFIN PERSON WHO WAS LAZY ENOUGH TO OPEN THE DANM DOOR!? Seriously?!?!?! What's wrong with him!?!?! He didn't even hear my knock.A BREATHING RED HEAD!? OH. MAH. GAWD. DID YA SEE DAT YUI? DID YA SEE DAT? DID YOU SEE DAT YUI!?

I made some angry hand gestures while pointing at the ALIVE stupid sleeping teen laying on the couch.

"EY! BRUH! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL!? WE JUST GOT KICKED OUT, IT RAINED AND WE'RE OBVIOUSLY WET!" I pointed at my drenched clothes trying to prove my point. My anger risen to ten fold as he remained silent and... sleeping.

I'm guessing his really impaired. We both went closer to the guy.

I observed him. Wow! He really doesn't know how to tie a tie LOL it rhymes tie a tie, tie a tie, tie a-

"Onee-san he has no heartbeat!!!" Yui exclaimed.

"So... You know Yui-chan when there's a beginning there's also an end... " I said as I pat her back not giving a single danm about the guy. "or you just lost your hearing." I added.

She ignored me and quickly called an ambulance. I on the other hand was taking pictures of him and was busy hashtagging.

#deadperson #condolences #nomoreheartbeat #sad #RealLifeHorror-

I suddenly heard Yui scream as I looked above at my phone and immeadietly notice the rape scene infront of me.

"Wha-What are you doing!" Yui stuttered.

"Shush! Yui! I am busy hashtagging-HOLY SHIT!"

My eyes widen as she was pinned on the couch and started licking her neck. I instantly put my phone away.

I felt anger trying to consume me. I cracked my knuckles. I think the red-headed freak heard it as both of them look up look up at me. I grit my teeth and gave him my most scary face.

"Sup pervy bastard... Want me to cut your tounge." I said as I gave him my scariest glare. Yui flinched but the pervy bastard didn't.

"huh? o really..." he smirked at me.

Oh hell no!!!!!!! He just smirked right in front of my face.

"Yeah really!" I prepared my stance. He looked at me amusingly.

"Ayato, Do your repulsive doing to your private room." I heard a really manly voice say.

"Tch... It's Reiji." I heard the pervy bastard mutter as he stood up. I helped Yui get up. She was still shaking. Tch... Bastard you'll pay for this.

I looked at the guy named 'Reiji'. He had 4 eyes and a really pale skin. Like his from the walkers from the walking dead. Just put pure white contacts and a disheveled voice and viola~ his a walker.

He looks like a butler right now so I'll call him Sebastian. Why? It's because most butler were named after Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.

"and who might you be?" he turned to Yui.

Oh come on! Did he just say 'you' not 'you two'. Danm it! I ain't Kuroko from Kuroko no Basuke. Please notice me Senpai! Nah I'm just kidding. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"This is Yui and her Big sister Eri..." I said timidly. He looked kind of shock.

Danm it! I was just right in front of you!

"How long have you been here?" Sebastian asked as he adjusted his glasses. Danm he really needs new ones...

"Well DUHHH! Been here the whole time!" I said arrogantly making Sebastian glare at me.OHHHHHH HE'S ANGRY! HA! TOO BAD UR GONNA LIVE WITH ME FOREVER! MUWA HAHAHA!

"I don't think it's a good idea to talk about it here... Please follow me... Here take this..." he gave our belongings to a very very very very very very old man that randomly appeared in the dark as he walked away.

We both followed him obediently as I look back and glared at Ayato and turned towards Yui. I suck as a sister...

I cannot even prevent that pervert from licking her. I mean, I don't get it what's up with the licking part. Are they werewolves that randomly lick people. Hmm...

I imagined the bastard as a werewolf. Suck that!!!!! I rather imagine 'the guy who waste shirts' guy (Jacob from twilight no offense to twilight fans)

I shake my head rapidly. Yui gave me an odd look.

We ended up in a living room that was way smaller than mine.

We were both seated in these least comfortable couch.

I stuck my gum on my upper side if my teeth. I kept my eye on my sister and pervy bastard. There basically 9 inches apart.

"For the sake of formality, please tell us about yourself and your sister and why are you here?" he asked. I'm too lazy to do it so I let my wonderful sister do it. So I nudged her.

"um... Well... We... Um" Yui tries to find words as I came to the rescue.

"Well me and my sister lived from a far away land called Narnia!" Yui looked at me in horror as the both of them looked confused. I continued.

"So basically we have to go inside a non-suspicous excuse for a closet to get to Narnia and then we met alot of furries and lions-" Somebody cut me off rudely.

"Well what do we have here... Your really cuete hu-"

"SHUT DA FAK UP I'M TRYING TO TELL MY VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE! HOW RUDE! PEOPLE THESE DAYS, SHEESH!" I snapped and coughed and continued. "As I was saying, we battled al-"

He suddenly transported beside Yui. Woah! how did he get here? I'm getting suspishy. Thus he did his death wish. He FREAKING LICK YUI!!!!!!!!!!

I grabbed her arm and yanked her lightly as she went closer to me. He realized that I was there as well making me glare at him. Really? I'm not a freaking phantom! HOW RUDE! I MEAN HE SHOULD HAVE HEARD ME YELL!

"your so sweet... and you where did you come from~."

I suddenly felt a cold, liquidy, disgusting, soft object on my cheek.

I looked at the person who licked me. He had purple hair and eyes and he was holding a teddy.

His sooooo KAWAII~ oh yeah I forgot my situation.

"She doesn't taste anything." the creepy kid said. Well should I ta- wait tasty!?!?!

"Does anyone have Cleenex?" I held my hand out with a disgusted look on my face.

Everyone looked shock even Yui. Wait why were they shock? Suspishy, Very Suspishy...

"You know, It's rude... to lick someone... especially the people who you just met." Sebastian said.

"You know it's normal for us to lick someone. especially when they are sweet~." he said seductively to Yui.

"I agree." The creepy kid agreed. huhuhuhuhu..... I have to kill you. Even if it hurts.

"Yours Truly is going to be her first for everything." Ayato butted. Pfft! Lame.

"I'm sick of you calling yourself Yours Truly." I heard another deep, deep, rolling in the deep voice.

"Screw you Subaru-" His name is Subaru HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! His name is based on a car hahahaha!!!!!! "I know your there come out and show yourself." he does this hand signs like exorcising someone.

"I'm right here. Who disturbed my precious slumber?" he asked in a deathreaper voice as he punched the wall. It made a huge whole in it. I can do better than that.

Poor wall, Subaru made a huge hole on it. Always being punched, kicked, leaned on... tsk tsk tsk

His eyes land on Yui. I'm really thankful that I'm half Kuroko but I felt sad for Yui.

"I knew I smelled a human here." uh... human? at least say mam, ms., Mrs. oh wait I'm not married yet.

"I must know why this human come to live with us." he said as he adjusted his glasses. Seriously, I am totally going to buy him glasses on Christmas.

"UHM HELLO!? I'M RIGHT HERE! I TOLD YA THE FREAKIN STORY WHO GOT ALOT OF CUTSIES BECAUSE OF THEM! NOW MAY I KINDLY OFFER WHY WE ARE LIVING HERE!" I barked loudly as they stared at me.

"Finally! Now where was I... Oh yeah! We battle the evil queen and won the Oscars then we went back home only to find that our house was burning so we contacted our poor-excuse for a father then he said to go here. The End!" I finished as everyone stared at me weirdly.

There was a very long akward silence as I shift uncomfortably at their dumbfounded stares then Yui cleared her throat.

"Uh... um... maybe we should go.We think we might have landed on the wrong address. I think it's better if we should go." Yui said. They all turned to look at her.

I examined them. They have a really weird aura surrounding. Could it be? don't jump in to conclusions...

Yui stood up as she dragged me along.

"It's quite discoursing that you should leave like that." Sebastian said.

"But... We... Uh..." Yui tries to reason with him as I felt like I am getting angry with Sebastian.

"I wonder if the 2 woman that he mentioned the other day, were you two." I heard another male voice. I looked at the guy laying on the couch. He had blonde hair and is accompanied by orange flecks.

"Shu do you know about any of this?" Sebastian asked. I can sense his stress.

"maybe." the Shu guy said.

"Don't 'maybe' me. Tell me the whole thing- Excuse me, young lady. What are you doing?" Sebastian rubbed his temples as I jumped out off their fridge.

"Man... Don't you have any food here?" I asked timidly as he glared at me and told me to sit down. Yui was shocked when she saw me anywhere near her nor did she realise her sister's movements.

The brothers looked at me curiously as I checked some pewdiepie videos. Ignoring the stares I recieved, they continued with their chat.

"The man said that there are 2 women coming to our house."

"Could it be, They are the prospective brides."

Brides? oh hell no! I have dreams!!!!! Free for Life! free for life!

"prospective? more like sacrificial brides."

Huh? sacrificial brides? I am totally going to kill that priest.

"Oh and he said that you cannot kill them." banana head said.

kill? mysterious aura? humans? thelicking?

I was too busy thinking when I suddenly heard a 'thump'.

I saw Yui on the floor with her knee bleeding- What!!!!

"Yui! are you okay?" I said as I bent down to her level. I looked at the boys who were staring at her with fangs?!?!??!

OH. EM. GEE. They are-

"Do you know who we are?" somebody said.

"Well, Duh!!! You guys are obviously Edward wanna b- vampires." I said in a duh voice.

"Vampires?!?!?" Yui freaked out. Uh. Oh. I think something's bad is going to happen.

"At least she's not a dumb dinner." sleeping beauty said.

"well at least my name is not based on a car..." I muttered. I heard Yui chuckle.

"Hey! I was born before that car company was born!"

"Kay kay! Transformer..."

"Oi! what are you giggling about?" Pervy tomato head said. Yui went back to her vunerable state. Way to go bastard.

"Stay back!" I saw her holding a cross and shielding me.

"Uh... Yui..." I tried to catch her attention but she was too catch up in the scene.

"Holy cross-" I cut off Sebastian.

"Garlic, Sunlight isn't going to work." I said.

"Well I guess some humans are smart enough to catch up easily. Where did you get the information?" Sebastian asked.

"You know the internet, national geographic, animal planet, books, discovery channel...." I said in a bored tone. I am soooooooooo Bored. Oh I know! I slowly got my phone and look for the most annoying music ever.

"There has to be mistake. Uh um... I'll call my father..." She looked for her phone but it wasn't with her.

"are you looking for this?" Tomato head bring out her pink phone.

"hey give it back!!" Yui said before she could get it. He crushed her phone.

"Danm it! That caused me 8000 yen!, Bruh!" I was more worried on her phone than the situation. He stuck his tongue out. I swear I shall cut his tounge.

"Grr.... That's it!" I played the song Baby by Justin Beaber(sorry if i spell wrong)

"Baby~ Baby~ Baby~ Oh~"

Everybody covered there ears screaming 'make it stoooop!!!!!!'

I left my phone on the table Why? because I want to make them suffer. hehehehehehehe....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 7.5K 56
What if Diabolik Lovers Fanfic writer and hardcore anime fan Christine Duong is actually moving to the Sakamaki mansion where the spoiled and naive Y...
179K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
400 6 11
๐ŸŒนThis /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿฅ€Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
74.8K 1.9K 60
Yui Komori has been tortured by the sadistic and cruel Sakamaki brothers where she is the sacrificial bride of the six vampiric brothers and they use...