The Bad Guys Justice League:...

By Flashbolt157ninja

The Bad Guys decided to take a trip to Silicon City to visit Aki and the Robot Masters. Suddenly, Sergeant Ni... More

Chapter 1: Trip & Kidnapping
Chapter 2: Block Man
Chapter 3: Acid Man
Chapter 4: Impact Man
Chapter 5: Bounce Man
Chapter 6: Fuse Man
Chapter 7: Tundra Man
Chapter 8: Torch Man
Chapter 9: Blast Man
Chapter 10: Gear Fortress
Chapter 11: Robot Masters
Chapter 12: Final Boss Fight
Chapter 13: Happy Ending
DEATH... COMING

Characters

558 6 2
By Flashbolt157ninja

With BiancaSantana880 permission, I was allowed to combine my DC idea with her Princess idea. This is after my The Bad Guys Justice League: Good vs Bad Mayhem story. I hope you all enjoy this.

These are the main characters in this story.

Earth Prime, one of many Earths in the Multiverse, is the home to the Justice League, the World's Greatest Heroes. It's full of meta-humans, aliens, monsters, werewolves, Dinotrux and creatures of all kinds. They faced many enemies in their lives to protect this world. From the Dominator's Invasion, Earth-X Nazis, Crisis of Infinite Earths, and Armageddon, time and time again, they have grown stronger after ever fight.

Mr.Wolf—Sonic Howl

The smooth-talking leader of the gang, a pickpocket grey wolf.

The leader of the Bad Guys gang, Mr. Wolf is a gray wolf whose charm is as smooth as his pickpocket skills. He is a pickpocketer and peacekeeper for the team, often breaking up fights between Mr. Shark and Mr. Snake. Mr. Wolf also makes most of the team's decisions, finding missions and deciding how they will play out. Always ready with a plan and the criminal expertise to pull it off, Wolf's world is turned upside down when he realizes that doing good is more rewarding than the most prosperous heist.

Mr. Snake—Pyschokenisis and Invisibility

A sarcastic safe-cracking Eastern brown snake.

Mr. Wolf's second-in-command and best friend, Mr. Snake is an Eastern brown snake whose ability to slither into the tightest of spots and crack the most secure of safe's makes him an invaluable member of the Bad Guys gang. Referred to as the "serpentine safe-cracking machine," Mr. Snake is an expert and getting into places he shouldn't be and escaping trouble. He also has a large appetite for money - or anything really. Snake is constantly trying to get a bite to eat, as can be seen when he spits out the hamster in the trailer. Snake is also incredibly selfish, which often gets him into conflicts with Mr. Shark, as is the case with the push pop debacle. However, his cynical outlook on life and sarcastic demeanor also proves to be a damper on many occasions, especially when Mr. Wolf decides it is time for the Bad Guys to go "good."

Mrs. Tarantula—Technokenisis

A redknee tarantula, and an expert hacker with a sharp tongue.

The smallest member of the Bad Guys is also its biggest brain, with Ms. Tarantula, aka Webs, the expert hacker of the group whose lightning-fast speed on the keyboard matched only by her sharp-tongued putdowns. animals. Ms. Tarantula is the crew's tech wizard, with her eight arms probably giving her higher words per minute while typing than most other hackers. Although she admits that most of her knowledge comes from Youtube, she is a vital part of the team, getting the crew past security and into wherever they need to be. If you ever need someone to hack into a high security system, Webs is your spider-woman!

Mr. Shark—Hydrokinesis

A master-of-disguise great white shark.

They say with great white sharks that you will never see the coming, and that is especially the case with Mr. Shark, the "master of disguise" of the Bad Guys gang who made a name for himself when he pulled off the seemingly impossible feat of stealing the Mona Lisa while dressed as the Mona Lisa. Although he is the largest member of the group, Shark is actually a master of disguise. This guy got his name on the map when he pulled off an incredible heist: stealing the Mona Lisa while dressed as the Mona Lisa. Now, Mr. Shark is a member of Wolf's crew, using his skills to help the team blend in with a crowd. Mr. Shark is also the sweetheart of the group, a sensitive soul whose razor blade smile only has good intentions. Shark often scares those around him away, so he is happy to have found a crew of like-minded individuals who accept him for who he is, meaning that he no longer has to disguise how he feels.

Mr. Piranha—Speed Force powers

A Bolivian red-bellied piranha and the short-fused "muscle" of the gang.

What Mr. Piranha lacks in size he more than makes up for in attitude, with the Bolivian-red-bellied piranha living up to his reputation as a short-fused scrapper whose powerful punch is matched only by the stink of his burrito-fueled farts. It's practically impossible for him to tell a lie because he farts whenever he gets nervous. Mr. Piranha is the wild card of the crew, known for being brave and charging straight into battle when needed. Mr. Piranha loves being a villain, always sporting a big, toothy grin while he's with the crew.

Governor Diane Foxington—Master Criminal

The governor, a red fox who takes personal interest in the Bad Guys' reformation. Formerly the Crimson Paw, a skilled and infamous thief who retired from a life of crime with the distinction of never having been caught or exposed.

Governor Diane Foxington, a red fox of grand vision and unflinching confidence, has no qualms insulting the Bad Guys on live TV. Yet even she had to be impressed when the Bad Guys decided to go "good", especially at Mr. Wolf's genuine attempts to change his ways.

Prof. Rupert Marmalade the IV—Good Samaritan

A wealthy guinea pig philanthropist who oversees the Bad Guys' reformation.

A philanthropist whose heart is bigger than his tiny guinea pig body, Prof. Rupert Marmalade is the perfect recipient of the Golden Dolphin award for his charitable work...and the perfect target for the Bad Guy's latest heist. Unbeknownst to Mr. Wolf and company, Marmalade would be the linchpin for their turn to the side of good.

Mega Man—replication powers Mega Buster

Aki Light, also known by his superhero identity Mega Man, is the main protagonist of Mega Man: Fully Charged. Aki resides in Silicon City along with his human sister Suna Light, his father Dr. Light, his robotic dog Rush, and the wise-cracking Mega Mini. Aki transforms from ordinary junior high school student to Mega Man, fighting the evil plans of Sgt. Night, and only Suna, Mega Mini, and Rush know his secret. During The Gauntlet Parts 1 and 2, it's revealed his powers were developed by Dr. Light alongside his twin brother Namagem during the end of the Hard Age. However his memories were partially erased by Light for his own good.

In his "humanoid robot" form, Aki Light/Mega Man wears a blue and white hoodie, grey jeans, & blue sneakers. He has black hair and brown eyes. When transformed into Mega Man, his skin and clothes reforms into a blue nanocore armor and he has blue eyes.

Aki is an enthusiastic robot with an action-seeking mischievous side. He seeks the good in everyone, but he's no saint. Aki is learning to be be a boy and a hero both in his daily life and as Mega Man. He is bright, confident, fun-loving, and curious. He can definitely feel confusion, anger and shame, but these are rare extremes. When he absorbs the power of a defeated enemy, he also takes on aspects of their personality that enhance his own and force him to deal with their emotions as they manifest in his mind and affect his daily existence.

Mega Mini—Repair Bot and Sidekick

Mega Mini is Mega Man's sidekick and the deuteragonist in Mega Man: Fully Charged. He is a small robot that resides inside Mega Man's head and acts as his onboard repair unit and external conscience drive.

Mega Mini is a small robot that is no bigger than a cricket. He has digital displays for eyes and translucent blue safety glasses that are attached to knobs on his head.

Mega Mini is well-disposed and has a biting, often rude sense of humor. He's usually the voice of reason for Aki/Mega Man, constantly advising his partner against bad decisions that could cause problems later on, but usually to no avail.

Mega Mini can easily move through Mega Man's body to perform repairs and analyze his circuitry. When requested, he can activate Aki's transformation into Mega Man and the schematics copied from bosses. From time to time he unexpectedly pops out of various access hatches in Mega Man's armor to act as his pit crew and sounding board. As Mega Man's partner, Mega Man can "talk to himself" in order to sort things out. Mega Mini can play the saxophone.

These are the characters seen or mentioned

The Justice League members involved:
Green Arrow—skilled archer and fighter
Flash—Speed Force super speed powers
Supergirl— Kryptonian powers
White Canary—skilled assassin
Black Lightning—Lightning powers
Batwoman—skilled fighter
Martian Manhunter— flying, shapeshifter, telepathy
Superman— Kryptonian powers
Black Wolf—sonic howl
Killer Frost—Cryokenisis
Vibe—vibrational bursts, visions, opening breaches
Firestorm— Nuclear pyrokenisis
Blazewolf—Fire powers
Canis Rex—Energy powers
Black Canary—sonic scream
Red Tornado—Wind powers
Green Lantern-light constructs
Atom—shrinking
Heatwave—Heat Gun and Pryokenisis
Citizen Steel—turning into steel
Behrad—Wind powers
Zari— Wind powers
John Constantine—magic powers
Rumble—Earth powers
Aqualad—Water powers
XS-super speed
Impulse—super speed
Kid Flash—super speed
Elongated Man—super stretching and shapshifting
Sentinel—gun and blaster
Batwing—skilled hacker and fighter
Atom Smasher—absorbs atomic power
King Shark— Shark abilities
Killer Croc— crocodile abilities
Danny Phantom—Ghost powers
Wulf—Wolf ghost powers
Skulker—Ghost powers
Ember—Music Ghost powers
Goliath— gargoyle leader
Hudson— gargoyle mentor
Brooklyn—second-in-command gargoyle
Broadway—muscle gargoyle
Lexington—genius gargoyle
Bronx— hound dog gargoyle
Angela— fighter gargoyle
Coldstone—cyborg gargoyle
Jack Sullivan—resistance leader
Quint Baker—resistance genius
Dirk Savage—resistance muscle/monster form
June Del Toro—resistance warrior
Ty-rux—Fire powers
Ton-Ton—Super Wind Speed
Skya—Grabbling Hook
Dozer—Lightning Blade
Garby—Gas compactor rocks into cubes
D-structs—Claw Wrecking Ball
D-stroy—Crusher Claw Wrecking Ball
Tigre Rojo 01—Shapeshift, molecular regeneration
Lobo Commando 02— Speed Force super speed
Espectre Gorrila 03— Shadows and nightmares
Barril El Oso 04 — capable of eating anything
Marco Toro 05— strength and super growth

(Side Heroes)
Iris West-Allen—speedster and reporter
Felicity Smoak— intelligent hacker and genius
Allegra— Wavelength powers
Chester P. Runk— intelligent genius
Ava—gun and skilled fighter
Spooner—fighter able to communicate with aliens
Ryan Choi— A.T.O.M. Suit
Dr. Light— inventor
Suna—fighter
Jack Fenton—inventor ghost hunter
Maddie Fenton—inventor ghost hunter
Jazz—fighter
Tucker—genius
Sam—goth fighter
Elisa—cop detective
Revvit—Builder
Click-Clack—Builder
Ace—Builder
Waldo—Builder
Xee—Builder
Stix—Glue acid
Auger—Drilling
Flynt—Water sprayer
Chunk—Cement
Crunk—Cement
Prop-Top— Air Flyer
Snowblazer—Ice Plower
Rollodon—Roller crusher
Shredadon—Metal shredder

Robot Masters involved

Mega Man—replication powers Mega Buster
Mega Mini—Repair Bot and Sidekick
Rush—Flying and Lazer eyes
Fire Man—Fire Cannon
Ice Man—Ice Blaster
Elec Man—Electric Pulser
Air Man—Wind Blower
Wave Man—Water Cannon
Wood Man—Leaf Shuriken
Drill Man—Drill power
Guts Man—Shockwave (The Gut Burst)
Cut Man—Cut Scissor Blade
Chemistry Man—Chemistry Blaster
Hypno Woman—Hypnotizing Glitter faces
Blasto Woman—Rocket Blaster
Chaoutique—Super Speed
Skull Man—Skull Barrier

Robot Masters

Block Man DWN.081—Block Dropper

Block Man was designed to specialize in building the outer walls of major projects. He's always secretly dreamed of building a vast structure that recreates the bygone age of pyramids and temples. Ever full of energy, he keeps the robots on his sites working full tilt; the only problem being that he sometimes loses his temper when his laborers can't keep up with him. Block Man often works together with Impact Man, and the two are sometimes seen going to an oil bar to share a drink after a long day of construction.

Manufacturer: Nakaume Heavy Machinery

Acid Man DWN.084—Acid Barrier

Acid Man is a cutting-edge scientist robot whose field is advanced chemistry. Ever the perfectionist, he ensures that all chemicals are measured out exactly; Sloppy mixing makes him absolutely furious. He never hesitates to leap into the chemical tanks to check the mixtures, in turn, making him an excellent swimmer. His reputation has led the plant employees to call him the "Acid Merman" behind his back.

Manufacturer: Mecha-Chuchets Institute of Robology

Impact Man DWN.087—Pile Driver

A construction support robot built to withstand the toughest working conditions, Impact Man mainly works on the foundations of construction projects. His body is made up of three independent pile driver robots who call themselves the Impact Brothers: Kui-ichiro, Kui-jiro, and Kui-saburo. He never hesitates, and always rushes to action. His motto is "Just push through!" so once he's accepted a job, nothing can stop him from smashing through in record time. Usually Kui-ichiro, the oldest of the Impact Brothers, takes control when they're combined into Impact Man, but sometimes the youngest, Kui-saburo, steps in when his big bro is worn out. Meanwhile, Kui-jiro is the unruly middle child and can't be trusted to take the reins.

Manufacturer: Nakaume Heavy Machinery

Bounce Man DWN.088—Bounce Ball

Bounce Man was developed as a crash test robot, but his incredible stretching and bouncing abilities led him to become an instructor at the indoor athletics facility "Boing-Boing Park." Innocent and optimistic, he can't help bouncing around in joy no matter the situation. He tends to accidentally bounce into people and send them flying, making himself a bit of a nuisance. His fitness lessons at Boing-Boing Park are a new style of exercise that he calls "Hopxercise" - it's like boxing, but on trampolines. It's surprisingly popular with middle-aged women. His funny looks and big round body are a hit with kids, making Bounce Man a household name.

Manufacturer: Joint R&D (Rebound Rubber & Momo's Robot Farm)

Fuse Man DWN.082—Scramble Lightning

Fuse Man's job is to manage and fine-tune power transformer stations. He's designed to handle massive electrical currents, but if he ever encounters a current that's too strong for him, the fuses on his head will blow, saving him from a critical overload.
He's a crucial part of the city's power supply system, so he treats his job with a sense of responsibility and duty, putting speed above all else when a problem arises. Since his dangerous job keeps him alert and on edge 24/7, the only time he can let caution slide and just relax is when he's caring for his pet rabbit "Watt".

Manufacturer: O.D.A. Electronics

Tundra Man DWN.085—Tundra Storm

Though Tundra Man was designed for land development and exploration in polar climates, he found a new obsession the first time he saw a TV ice-skating championship. Since then, he has spent long years perfecting incredible ice-skating techniques out on the polar ice flats. But since his audience is generally huskies, polar bears, and seals, he doesn't get many reviews. Tundra Man had a tougher-looking exterior when he was first sent to the North Pole, but he made some modifications to suit his graceful passion of ice-skating. To him, the fact that his dazzling moves have been locked away at the North Pole and never witnessed is a crisis on the scale of global warming. Tundra Man eagerly awaits the day when he can show the world his exquisite skills.

Manufacturer: Cossack Robot Laboratories

Torch Man DWN.086—Blazing Torch

Torch Man was designed as a camping advisor, teaching people about campfire safety. In his spare time, he ventures out into the wild to work on his very own martial art, "Torch-jutsu." He started Torch-jutsu in order to train himself to keep his flames under control, since the slightest lapse in judgment can cause a dangerous flare-up. With his training incomplete, he still tends to flare up in moments of strong emotion. He gets particularly excited when it's time for the turkey roast, resulting in many a scorched bird. He once tried training by standing under a raging waterfall. The subsequent repairs took three months.

Manufacturer: Tsubakuro Precision Machining

Blast Man DWN.082—Chain Blast

Blast Man is a pyrotechnician (or in his words, an explosion artist) who designs the explosive effects for movies and theme parks. He can provide any explosion the client needs, from cataclysmic blasts to shy little bangs. At the time of the Wily incident, he was working on a new explosion-themed attraction for the theme park "Flower Land." In his spare time, he writes a column for his favorite magazine, Boom Monthly. There's not a month goes by that his explosive opinions don't blow the pages to bits.

Manufacturer: B.B. Bomb Company

Villain—Sergeant Night aka Lord Obsidian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 291 18
Autobots. That's what they thought they would all stay as. When the bots' bracelets, there only way to get back to bot form, turn out to be broken an...
11.8K 219 50
In the year 20xx, a new type of technology is being produced worldwide. The robot masters, advanced machines with an ability to have human emotions a...
3K 36 10
It's been a year since Shark sacrificed himself to save the world. Wolf, Snake, Piranha, and Webs are depressed and miserable. But when a new threat...
1.4K 5 8
When the PJ Masks Power Heroes are forced to physically relocate Power Q, they hire an accountant who later doubles as a new nighttime superhero.