Runaway ~ (Completed) āœ… ~

By b14zeb14ck

~~~~ š˜š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜£š˜³š˜°š˜¬š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜„ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜¦š˜­š˜§. ~~~~ "š˜‰š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜ŗ, š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜ š˜¬š˜Æš˜°š˜ø ļæ½... More

Welcome!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30*
31*
33*
34*
35*
36*
37
38
39*
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66*
67*
68*
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilogue

32*

1.3K 31 6
By b14zeb14ck

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nancy and (y/n) both chatted away beneath the umbrellas, Jonathan gone to get them all drinks since he offered. It was rowdy at the pools, kids screaming and adults talking to each other, beach balls being thrown about and noodles smacking people in the face. (y/n) bops her head lightly to the music that was playing in the pool speakers, applying a shit tone of sunscreen on her body.

"You really don't like the sun do you." Nancy laughs as she helps (y/n) put some on the back of her neck.

"I am not getting any more tanned. I'm tanned enough as it is to stick out like a sore thumb in this pasty community! Everyone still sees me as a foreigner!" Nancy chuckles, taking some sunscreen herself and applying it on.

"Ladies. She's getting down." (y/n) hears one of the mums speak and she wonders what they're talking about. She looks turns around to see the female lifeguard come down from her chair and was even more utterly confused to see the mums suddenly trying to fix their appearance.

"The fuck is going on?" (y/n) whispers to Nancy who shrugs.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jonathan soon joins the girls, handing them a drink each as he notices the mums trying to appear sexy. "Ok, I'm not the only one seeing this right?" He shudders in disgust, sitting down next to his girlfriend.

The three friends look up to see where the mums were looking and it was the change room doors that open to reveal Billy walking out in all his shirtless glory. "Oh my fucking god..." (y/n) mumbles out, both disgusted that these old cougars were eye fucking her man but also doing the same cause why not. He's fucking hot wearing those red shorts and his chest in full display.

"Holy shit, they're all looking at Billy!" Jonathan chokes from his drink lightly, stifling his laughter.

"(y/n)!" Nancy was shaking her, laughing at the scene that was happening right in front of her as Billy walked past the mums. They were expecting some sort of compliment from him but he stops in front of (y/n) only, lowering his glasses to wink at her. Billy smirks when she blushes bright red, walking to his chair and hearing Nancy squeal on about how much he and (y/n) had fallen hard for each other.

"Shut up!" (y/n) hisses out, fanning her face to calm down her blush and ignoring the death glares from the mums.

"But it's true! Look at you all red! It's so cute! He just winked at you and you're flushing!"

"Jonathan!" (y/n) whines out, hoping he can control his girlfriend but he raises his hands.

"Yeah, I'm not getting caught in that."

Billy watches over the pool, glancing at (y/n) every now and then, her sending him a big smile and he grins, calming the racing in his heart to try and look professional. He watched (y/n) take off the flannel, his breath hitching as he sees her baggy shirt fall down her shoulders slightly. His marks on her were on full display with her hair tied up and he felt an ego boost.

"Let's go in the water!" Nancy suggests and (y/n) freezes, looking down at her arms covered in makeup.

"I don't know... I don't feel like it..."

"Come on! Please!"

"Ok ok, but I'm not getting in completely." Nancy takes that as a win, the girls walking towards the pool. Nancy dives in as (y/n) sits down on the concrete with her legs kicking around in the cool water. "Nancy!" she gasps as she splashes her, quickly splashing her back. Billy looks out for his girl, noticing this one kid annoying her as he kept cannonballing into the water. (y/n) was pissed off as this kid kept splashing her, about to yell at him when someone else does.

Billy blows his whistles and everyone instantly goes silent, the kid looking at him. "Hey, lard-ass! No running on my watch!"

Well shit...

(y/n) shudders from Billy's voice, the deep husking sending goosebumps. "I gotta warn you again, and you're banned for life! You wanna be banned for life, lard-ass!?" The kid shakes his head. "Didn't think so." Everyone goes back to doing what they were doing when Billy blows his whistle again, looking down at (y/n) to see her say thank you.

"Steve couldn't come today?" Nancy asks and (y/n) shakes her head.

"Called him this morning but the poor guy has work. Been busy the entire holiday with kids going in and out of the icecream store."

"Bummer."

"I'm going to see him tomorrow if you want to come." Nancy and Jonathan sighs out, shaking their head.

"We have work tomorrow." (y/n) smirks and the couple rolls their eyes at her.

"Sucks for you. I don't have to work weekends-hey!" (y/n) gasps as Nancy and Jonathan both start splashing her. "Ok! I'm sorry! I won't bring it up again!"

~~~~~~~~

The pool was coming to a close and the staff was ordering the public to start leaving, (y/n), Nancy and Jonathan also doing the same as they packed up their stuff. "Hey, do you want to go out for dinner with us?" Jonathan asks and (y/n) was about to answer when she feels arms wrap around her, smiling instantly when she knows who it was.

"Stay after closing hours." Billy whispers in her ear before walking off and (y/n) turns to look at him.

"I think that would be a no." Nancy snickers and (y/n) quickly looks back at her.

"Yeah, sorry guys. Not tonight."

"Ok, have fun." Nancy sings out as she walks off with her boyfriend, all three of them saying goodbye and (y/n) goes to the changerooms to hide out in the showers until everyone leaves. She heard the gates being closed by the security guard for the night, creeping out when she heard him leave. She grins seeing that no one was around, dropping her back against the gate and deciding to take a swim after all. She jumped in and sighed in relief at the cool water as she swam around, waiting for Billy.

"Someone's having fun." Billy chuckles as he sees (y/n) do a final lap before swimming towards the ledge where he was standing, crouching when she surfaces from the water and brushing her wet hair back.

"Yeah, it's nicer when it's not packed." She leans against the ledge, Billy grinning as he stood up before diving into the water. "10 out of 10 for that form! Whooo!" (y/n) cheers as she claps, Billy laughing as he swam towards her.

"I wouldn't mind seeing your form." He smirks, grabbing her hips to pull her close and (Y/n) gets flustered.

"You literally just saw me last night." (y/n) rolls her eyes, letting Billy take her shirt off, throwing it over against the concrete.

"I can't help it... you're too pretty." he hums out as he kisses her neck, running his hands around her waist.

"Says the pretty boy himself with all the mums drooling for him." (y/n) chuckles, remembering that scene from in the morning and Billy leans back to bump his nose against hers. "Does that happen every time you have a shift?"

"Maybe. Why? Are you jealous?"

"Depends, do you encourage it?" (y/n) raises a brow and Billy leans back.

"Sometimes..."

"Wow, a player through and through. You're gonna have those ladies act up against their husbands." (y/n) chuckles, pressing a light kiss against Billy's lips before escaping his arms and swimming past him.

"Wait, you're not mad?" he looks over to see her floating on her back.

"Nah, let them think they can achieve their unreachable fantasies."

"Oh, you're cruel." 

"And you're mine." (y/n) winks at Billy as she floats past him, gasping as he pushes her over. "Oi!" (y/n) splashes Billy and he retaliates back, her quickly swimming away as he chased her.

"Got you now!" (y/n) squeals as Billy pulls her back, turning her around to kiss her and she melts in his arms. She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck as he moves to pin her against the pool ledge

"Billy..." She sighs out as he picks her legs up, moving them around his waist as he kisses her deeper. He groans softly as he runs his hands over her skin beneath the water, parting her lips with his to tangle his tongue with hers. Billy hisses light as (y/n) threads her fingers through his hair, one of his hands holding her throat to feel her racing heartbeat before he leans back to kiss her neck.

The two freeze when they hear someone speaking, looking back to see a spot of light that belongs to the security guard's flashlight and the couple scrambles to get out of the pool. "Hey! You two! You're not supposed to be here!" (y/n) and Billy grin at each other as they grab their stuff and head for the gates, laughing with each other while the guard chases them. Billy climbs over the gates first then (y/n), catching her as she jumps and the two run to hide behind Billy's car in the parking lot. "Where are those hooligans!?" (y/n) bites down on her lips to hold in her laughter, seeing the guard skim past the parking lot since there were other cars parked here and he walks away.

"We got lucky..." (y/n) whispers and Billy chuckles. "Let's hope the guard doesn't recognise you. Don't want you losing your job."

"Nah, that won't happen." Billy unlocks his car and the couple gets in, both of them ducking to hide from the guard as Billy slowly drives out without the headlights on.

"Hey!" the guard catches on and (y/n) gasps.

"Floor it!" Billy does just that, the car zooming off to leave the screaming guard. "Oh my god. That was fun." (y/n) chuckles, leaning back against the seat as she tried to dry herself off.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow?" Billy suddenly asks, looking over at (y/n) as he drove them back home.

"Don't you have a shift tomorrow?"

"I'll get someone else to cover for me."

"Ok sure. You want to go to the mall or something?"

"No, not something we always do. I want to do something different... Like maybe have dinner together..." (y/n) freezes and looks over at Billy who looked anxious for her answer.

"Like a date...?"

"Yeah..."

"Billy Hargrove are you asking me out on our first date?" (y/n) chuckles, noticing how worried he was that she might shoot him down when he nods. "I would love to go out with you tomorrow." Billy's worried frown instantly turns into a smile, parking in front of his house once they arrived.

He turns around to face (y/n), a spark in his blue eyes. "I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow night then."

"What are we doing?"

"It's a surprise." (y/n) flushes but nods, leaning over to kiss Billy sweetly before getting out of the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow then Billy. Thank you."

"Any time darling."  (y/n) waves goodbye and runs over to her house, turning back once more to smile at Billy before she went inside and Billy got out feeling absolutely ecstatic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 259 43
"š’€š’š’– š’‚š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’…š’‚š’š’„š’Šš’š’ˆ š’’š’–š’†š’†š’"... š‚š”šžš«š²š„ šš„ššš¤šž, šØš§šž šØšŸ š­š”šž š¦šØš¬š­ š©šØš©š®š„ššš« š š¢š«š„š¬ ššš§š šœš”šžšžš«ļæ½...
205K 3.6K 30
"š˜‰š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜ŗ, š˜±š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¦" š˜ š˜²š˜¶š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜µš˜­š˜ŗ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜®š˜±š˜¦š˜³. "š˜—š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ?" š˜š˜¦ š˜“š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜¦š˜“, š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜„š˜°š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø ļæ½...
147K 4.1K 20
āš“š‡šˆš’ š–š€š’ ššŽš“ š€ šš€š‘š“ šŽš… šŽš”š‘ šƒš„š€š‹, šŒš”šš’šŽš.āž ā•³ā•³ā•³ā•³ Ź¬Ź¬š—š–¾š—…š–¼š—ˆš—†š–¾ š—š—ˆ... įœ° š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ š‘¾š‘¶š‘¹š‘³š‘«š‘ŗ įœ° ā†³š–»š–¾š—‚š—‡š—€ š–¼š—…š–ŗš—Œš—Œ...
564 75 10
[ššŽšŽšŠ šŽšš„] ā š€š„š„ š­š”šž š¬šššœš«š¢šŸš¢šœšžš¬ šˆ š¦ššššž š°šžš«šž šŸšØš« šØš®š« š„šØšÆšž. š†š®šžš¬š¬ šˆ š°ššš¬ š©š«šžš­š­š² š¬š­š®š©š¢š...