Undying promises

By bellflower418

y/n willing to sacrifice everything for yimr. y/n take the founding of the titans for yimr and her freedom ha... More

author notes
2,000 year ago
slaves to work
the daily visit as we met again
guilty : the blame was my own, the punishment is yours
Rising of founding titan
selfish goals of King Fritz
Maria, Rose, and Sheena
AUTHOR NOTES 😰🥺💔💔💔
The fall of shiganshina, part 1
Author notes here!

assassination

55 3 0
By bellflower418

A/n: ok this it the assassination. I hope you like it my little angels!!😁🕊😇

///No one pov///

The sun rises high in sky of eldian kingdom grow strong and powerful for past 13 years of rise of the founding titan, Y/n....

But it will be last that the she lived....

Y/n stare straight up and walked through the eldian Soldiers as well her daughters Maria, rose and sheena as well, Yimr walking by big sister side while careing a wine bottle for King Fritz.

///Levi pov///

'This is it, just keep it coming, it be all over one's in for all'....

Kept watch of the ceremony today as new members of eldian country come to power with King Fritz by his side. 'All of this it will go to hell' as I continued watch, I looked up to y/n nod to me as seen me and looked back to the crowd in front of her. Everything is ready for the run away as me nd Y/n, Maria, Rose, Sheena and also Yimr.

"You willingly give up your life to me and to the people of eldian in name of Y/n, goddess to eldian!" As King Fritz speak to them as they receive a call out to him." ALL HAIL TO KING FRITZ!!!"

///Y/n pov///

"Yimr pour out of the wine for me..." as  she pulled out cap off the wine bottle and then....

It felt it was going slow motion as one of the new eldian Soldier pulled up a  Spear out of the dirt and aimed to King Fritz....

'Yimr'

I snap my head as turn my body to her as the spear comes to Yimr.
"YIMR GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!" As Ymir turn to me....blood flash to eyes as the spear pierced through my sister's chest.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Y-Y-YYYYIIIMMMRRRR!!!!" As rundown to my sister trying to stop the blood, crying as my daughters rundown to me for aid as cried out there aunt. I pulled out the Spear off my Yimr chest and pulled up to me as blood covered me as try to keep her eyes open wide for me.
"Hey stay w-with m-m-me p-please I am begging o-of you please don't go I c-can't lose you too Y-Yimr..." cried as she pulled out her moonstone necklace that gift to her on her 9th birthday. She looked up to me as she smiled at me as  mouth it out for me as Ymir said.

You always did a lot for me.....so please just this once in your life Y/n do something for your self,  please don't worry about me and I am sorry that I can't keep that promise we made, we where kids that we see each other grow up together forever and have a family  together forever......

Your greatest sister that ever have in my life. thank you Y/n...

With that she gone....

She gone with a small smile on her face...

'I failed....I failed to protect my sister and I failed to do that, I had one job. I  one job to protect my sister and I cannot keep that promise for me, for mom and for Yimr...'

As I stayed there in my thought in tears, I heard something as I looked up to see Levi hold down in front us. I was shock to see him as he struggling to get out of those of the soldiers grip as the King Fritz himself said shocked me in terror...

"So...., I heard that you and Y/n try to assassination me and running away from me. Take away her away from me my salve, my wife because you fell in love with this woman who is goddess of eldian. You are traitor to me but shame that you are best fighter in all eldian..."

"Killed him"...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Spears pierced throu him as cough out blood out of his mouth. As I cried uncontrollably as I lost two people who are my love one's, there one thing run in my head as holding him close to me as last kiss as he said that it me believe that it well happened again...

"We will met each other in next life Y/n that is a Undying promise with you my angel....

/// no one pov///

And with that anger flow inside of Y/n as rise up for ground blood covered by her love one's as my daughters where shocked and terrified at there mother anger. King Fritz looked at y/n as rise of the ground with a spine shiver down his back, his face saw the wrath of goddess what he will witnesses of desertion of eldian.

"YOU.... WILL NOT ESCAPE MY WRATH OR MY HATE FOR YOU KING FRITZ,FEEL MY ANGER AS BEING TO RAIN OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ON ELDIAN.....AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN WHEN WE ARE REBORN IN THIS WORLD AND I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS....BUT I WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR MY DESIRES OF THIS CHOOSE OF MY ANGER AND THAT A DEAL TO DEVIL....

FOR MY SISTER....

FOR LEVI....

AND FOR MY FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it happened so fast as wind blowing down in the dark sky hard down on eldian land a meteors and fire.

The last King Fritz saw was dangers, anger eyes of Y/n and died for a big  Demand order on eldian.

///Y/n pov///

  Despair, darkness and death is what is going on my mind as try to figure what happened to me. I open my eyes and started with eyes widened what am seeing. "Were are I !?"

As I rise from the ground which is sand and I looked up at sky was dark night sky filled with stars and bright lights. I followed down to the center of desert land seemed to be far way were I am at, as I started walking forward to light.
'my daughters please don't be like me at  all and be free and I hope you all alive and will and if you wondering where is your mother, she in heaven with your aunt Yimr and father figure Levi pleases I wish that it true what you Levi...that we met each other in next life...' 

///Meanwhile in the real world///

'Chop-chop-chop'

"Feast My daughters! Whatever it takes, Y/n power must be carried on! Eat every last piece of Y/n body
Maria...Rose...sina!

They cry for there beautiful mother have died in the destruction. The best mother they have, who is  Unrecognized, now she gone they must take the power of they mother corpse. Everyone witnesses  Disgusting, cruel, also dark event that change history in eldian.

The oldest daughter holds the moonstone necklace that there mother was holding here hand was the got crush but mentor when in the middle of her body. She wear it with pride and love to hold the memories of their mother and their aunt as well too. Moonstone necklace be come heirloom to the royal family.

As they rebuild the country of eldian. The King  Fritz himself was dying and commanded his daughters to continuously reproduce so that they can rule forever...

"My daughters...
Bear children and multiply. If they die, feed their spines from child to child!
And so forever!"

Sina spoke up and tell there father what well happened in the future.

"father something that I must tell you that mother will be back and reborn again and again and end of time..., by the tell she the one by finding her mark on her body well be in the royal family bloodline of Fritz. But she not be able to remember her pevious lives as she dies but also there maybe a chance she will recover her memories..."

"Sina, Rose, and Maria started for now on for your mother to make sure she will not regain her memories and continue on the serve of royal family bloodline, if that happens you must kill her to make sure that not repeat what happened that day promise to me as your father you well and our future ancestors to remember this in the royal family..."

///The paths///

I can't not stop thinking about it what happened the blood in my hands as they still here as looked down at my hands.
' mother I failed to protect Yimr from him I didn't keep the promise that you and I made. You probably anger at me,  that I failed you, I just want to have second chance to save Yimr....'

As the white tree glow bight I started at awe, as it tell to come closer to it. As I touch the tree I made a promise that never to be broken. endless as time I spent my eternity life as I Reborn again...

'But what did know that I trapped in my own powers as I suffered also yearing in tears for my freedom....'

///year 845, shiganshina district///

///No one pov///

"mikasa hey..." as he looked up at her with widen eyes as just awake up form his nightmare. " we should get back"
"Um where are we exactly?" Eren questionable face as mikasa answer. " try asking me again, when you're awake." " oh I just I don't know it's like the dream of a beautiful white hair woman who sing a beautiful lullaby in a lake." "Oh you always dream of her..."

A/n: sooooooooo....how was that it GET STARTED ON TO THE JOURNEY OF ATTACK ON THE TITANS😱

And sorry I haven't been able update a chapter so don't worry I try to update soon as I can ok👌🏻😁🥰☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 230 19
≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ➢DISCONTINUED!! ❃ ➢Y/n is a girl 1 year younger than Eren and she i...
530K 22.4K 83
You were the fourth daughter of ymir, exemplifying the pureness of the world, the only child of her's that marley express extreme devotion. 2000 year...
1.1M 35.6K 30
Levi has never been one to show emotions, not even to his closest friends and comrades. But when it comes to his baby sister (y/n), things are differ...
91.7K 2.8K 22
Y/n Tybur was raised to believe that people on paradis are devils, and she needs to prove herself to be a good eldian. Y/n, Reiner, Berthold and Anni...