Maria, Rose, and Sheena

A/n: well you know that they of blond hair well let said that Y/n have blond hair before she Drink water of youth and she turn her hair but then there are born they well Y/n blond hair.

///Yimr pov///

Here I am with big sister in a cabin. Doing the best I can to help her being pregnant of King Fritz child.
After wedding night she haven't speak a word for the past 6 months. And right now she 9 months and due date get close she will get birth to her first child.

///flashback///when I come in to see her face was blink as shadow covering her eyes as dry tears on my sister face

///flashback///
when I come in to see her face was blink as shadow covering her eyes as dry tears on my sister face. I rundown to my sister and hug her tightly and cried.

See her like this make blood boiled, she like a empty doll with no soul, with no light in her eyes. 'I have to help big sister clean up'. I got up to look around to a bathtub. I started running the bathtub when that done fully up, walked back to my sister y/n. Who have a teardrop on face.

as I try to reach her hands but she pulled away from me and started shaking as scared to herself and shame of her own body being touch by evil men

as I try to reach her hands but she pulled away from me and started shaking as scared to herself and shame of her own body being touch by evil men. I try to reach the sheets and cover her naked body and put my arms around her back and pull in her inside of my head as she cried.

///time skip///

As done washing Y/n hair it take well because it was long enough to reach to her feet. As I was about wash her body she stop me."Yimr, I well do it, thanks you for helping me it means a lot. You can leave now please Yimr." I didn't push it so I leave Y/n alone. But before I leave I grabbed the towels and placed them next her and smiled at y/n...but didn't not smile back."thank you again Yimr." Leave the y/n to wash her body.

///two months later///
I started running down with bucket in my hand. My sister, Y/n was get sick, when I got to Y/n she looked paler then before she looking outside of the window of the cabin she haven't been herself, her smile and light in her eyes are gone for good. I walked towards her sit down on the bed next to Y/n and pass her the bucket, a few minutes Y/n
Started throw up and held up her hair while just finish up I looked at her given her a questionable face Y/n didn't answer but she grabbed my hand as felt a electric shock through my body and jump up and looked at Y/n, tears building up in my eyes.