My Hero Academia: Nihilium [M...

Von HolySol

In a world where about 80% of the world's population is born with some kind of special trait, a Quirk, in thi... Mehr

The Entrance Exams part 1
The Entrance Exams part 2
Lure
The First Steps
Street Justice and Street Punishments
Clarification (Not a real chapter)
Into the Void
The Dagger Wielding Vampire
Cruelties Within
Divide, Conquer, Rebuild
On The Move

Beginnings

292 6 3
Von HolySol

It's a normal day in Japan. The sun is out shining over the city, people are swarming the streets in the masses. David was walking to school that day. He was carrying a duffel bag and was suddenly caught off guard by a sudden commotion.

Random Man: A villain attack?
Random Man 2: Yeah, shame with a quirk like that and a petty thief.

A black haired teenager watched as the heroes swooped in like Death Arms, Backdraft and Kamui Woods to try and stop the giant. Everyone cheered for the heroes and had a smile all plastered on their faces. One person in the crowd was really amazed. A green haired boy who kept on muttering every time a hero would make a move. The black haired teen noticed that he was writing in a notebook as well as mumbling. He began to smile and called out.

???: Midoriya-san!

The boy broke out of his ramblings and looked up and yelled back

Midoriya: Ryu-chan!

The two are standing side by side while watching all of the action unfold.

Ryukin: Can you believe it, one day we'll be off to the big leagues.

Midoriya: It's so unbelievable, we'll finally be able to become pro-heroes.

???: CANYON CANNON!

Both Midoriya and Ryukin watched as a a giant woman out of the blue proceeds to drop kick the giant villain. Her costume appears to be a skintight bodysuit, with the set colors being purple and pale around the body's area alongside with orange stripes between the side areas of her gloves and leggings' cuffs, she also wore an domino mask with horns around it. It was upcoming hero Mt. Lady. Out of the blue multiple people pulled out cameras and started to take photos of her.

Mt. Lady: Piece of cake for the world's next hottest hero. Hi there, I'm Mt. Lady.

Midoriya takes out his notebook again and starts to mumble to himself once more.

Midoriya: So her quirk is gigantification, she has the look and attitude to be in the spotlight. Her quirk is really showy...

Ryukin looked at the screens that were showing the highlights and noticed the time. He quickly taps on Midoriya's shoulder.

Ryukin: OI, MIDORIYA-SAN, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT BOOK WE NEED TO GO ASAP!!

Ryukin points to the screen to show the time, Midoriya's eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets. The two ran across town and after a while finally made to Aldera Junior High. It wasn't the biggest school, but it had it's cozy feeling. Today in class was a dull moment. Everyone was spaced out. Except of Midoriya and Ryukin. Midoriya was looking over his hero notes while Ryukin was in looking through a sports analog.

TEACHER: So... as third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests. But... Why bother? I know you all want to go to the Hero Track!

Everyone cheered as they showed off their quirks. One student began to speak. He had spiky, sandy blonde hair with choppy bangs and sharp and bright red eyes. This was Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo: Hey, teach...Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister.

Students: HEY! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US, KATSUKI??!

Teacher: Huh, you've got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into U.A. High.

Students: He's gonna try for the national school?! That school has a 0.2% acceptance rate!

Teacher: Oh yeah, Midoriya... Don't you want to go to U.A. too?

The whole class went silent as everyone else stared at Midoriya. They all started to laugh at him.

Student: Midoriya? You're kidding, right?
Student: There's no way of getting into the Hero Course without a Quirk.

Midoriya: Well, actually they got rid of that rule. I could be the first one...

Teacher: Actually you wouldn't be the only one. Ryukin, your grades have been spectacular all through out your school years. You might also have a shot at U. A.

Bakugo: Listen up, Deku...You're even worse than the rest of these damn rejects, you Quirk-less wannabe! You really think they let people like you in when they could have me?THAT GOES FOR YOU AS WELL!! He points at Ryukin.

Midoriya: No way! You've got it all wrong. Really! I'm not trying to compete against you. You gotta believe me! It's just that... I've wanted to be a hero since I was little. I may not have an quirk... But I can still try my hardest, can I?

Ryukin could feel his hand starting to ball into a fist. He knew Midoriya was just like him, both of them were quirkless but they worked hard to be where they are. For Bakugo to shame Midoriya, was like he was shaming him.

Bakugo: You'd never be able to hang with the best of the best. You'd die in the exams! Defenseless Izuku! The schools already crappy, you really wanna embarrass it more by failing so hard?

Ryukin finally had enough. He got out from his seat and shouted from across the room.

Ryukin: TCH, THAT'S ENOUGH BAKUGO! LEAVE HIM ALONE OR-

Bakugo: WHAT?!?! YOU'RE ALSO A QUIRKLESS NOBODY! He opens his palms and sparks begin to emerge. I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY WITH THAT WORTHLESS DEKU!

At this point both of them were in each other's faces. One had a crazed smile or scowl of some sort while the other had a glare.

Ryukin: Give it your best shot... Anytime, anywhere!

Teacher: Bakugo, Ryukin, settle down you two!

The two boys took their seats. Ryukin looked back at Midoriya and gave him a nod of reassurance. Bakugo still had a scowl on his face and stared at Ryukin. Class went as usual, Ryukin and Midoriya were getting ready to leave and Midoriya pulled out his notebook.

Midoriya: Man, that fight from this morning is all over the news.

Ryukin: Tell me about it, when we were running here I swore I heard everyone talking about it.

Midoriya: Better write some notes down before I forget anything.

Ryukin: Heh you outta show me more of that notebook, things like a catalog for all heroes.

As Midoriya began writing, Bakugo snatched the book away from him.

Bakugo: I don't know what you think you're doing Deku, but we're not done.

Random1: What ya got, his diary?
Random2: Huh? Don't tell me you're taking notes on how to be a hero. It's so pathetic! He's delusional!

At this point, Ryukin had a scowl on his face and just like before his hands began to ball into a fist.

Midoriya: Yeah, real funny, guys. Just give it back.

They continued to laugh and Bakugo's hands began to spark. He was about to blow the book into ashes until Ryukin grabbed his wrist. The laughter halted and Bakugo stared at Ryukin.

Ryukin: He said give it back..

They all stared at him

Ryukin: You need me to say it in English! Give him his book back, Katsuki!

Bakugo grits his teeth and swings his left hand to David's face. Midoriya watched as tried to talk the two out of it but his pleas fell on deaf ears. Bakugo was able to release an explosion that was able to hit Ryukin left side of his face and hand. He riled in pain as he fell to the floor clutching his face. He glared up at Bakugo, who was laughing along with the rest of his gang. Ryukin made it up to his feet and noticed Bakugo was going for another explosion. He dropped his right hand nearly to the ground and with the momentum with his right side, swung it to Bakugo's abdomen . (Gif is an idea of what happened)

The hit was hard enough that not only did it lift Katsuki off the ground, but was also able to send him back flying. Bakugo had a crazed look in his eyes. He was ready to murder Ryukin after that. He was about to get up and fight again when he noticed that his legs were like jelly. They kept wobbling and he couldn't properly stand.

Bakugo: You bastard! You got lucky! We'll settle this another time. I swear I'll turn you and that nerd Deku into dust!

His two friends helped him up and out of the room. Ryukin stood there until they left. Afterwards, he quickly fell onto his knees and grabbed his face. Midoriya rushed to his side.

Midoriya: Ryu-san! Are you alright?!! We need to get you to the nurse!

Ryukin: I'll be fine. Besides, this is what really mattered.

He handed Midoriya his notebook, though it wasn't safe from the cross fire, it still remained in one piece.

Ryukin: Sorry, about the book.

Midoriya: Ryu-san, t-t-thank you!

Midoriya was crying tears of joy, Ryukin couldn't help but smile and patted his arm.

Ryukin: Hey man, it's alright. I know that if you were in my shoes you'd have my back too. C'mon let's get out of here.

The two boys departed from school. Midoriya went home and Ryukin... Well Ryukin went to the park. He didn't have anywhere to necessarily go. He walked to the park and sat at a bench. His left hand and face still bruised and hurting. He watched everyone go by. Kids using their quirks, parents having fun with their children and people just living life. Ryukin sighed.

Ryukin: Another day migraine.

His thoughts were cut off when he noticed two thugs that were trying to steal from an older man.

Thug1: Just give us the money and no one gets hurt!
Thug2: Better do what he says, you old geezer!

Ryukin sat and waited for a hero to arrive. After what seemed like eternity, no one showed up. The old man began to tremble and was frantically trying to give the men anything. Ryukin got up and decided to take matters into his own hand. He proceeded to knock out both of the thugs in such a manner that can only described as violent. Nothing more, nothing less. The old man looked at Ryukin and began to weep.

Old man: Thank you! Thank you! I'm grateful for you young man.

Ryukin: Don't worry about it.

Ryukin headed to an abandoned shack and proceeded to wrap up for the night.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
99.9K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
23.4K 435 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...