Vacation Voltron

By Ponzu_chan

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭�... More

𝟘𝟙. 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒
𝟘𝟚. 𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾
𝟘𝟛. 𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟘𝟜. 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗈𝖿𝖿
𝟘𝟝. 𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀?
𝟘𝟞. 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝟘𝟟. 𝖾𝗑𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝟘𝟠. 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅
𝟘𝟡. 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌
𝟙𝟙. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝟙𝟘. 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

19 1 0
By Ponzu_chan

After a long drive, the team arrives at the hotel.

Shiro: Alright guys! We're here!

Everyone is shaking awake and stumbling out of the car.

They walk into the hotel and Shiro checks the reservation and gets the key cards for the hotel rooms at the front desk.

Shiro: Ok, we've got one room for the girls.

Shiro hands a key card to Allura.

Shiro: A room for me and Keith.

He hands Keith the card.

Shiro: A room for Lance and Hunk.

He hands Lance a key card.

Shiro: And a room for Coran!

Shiro: And just in case anyone is wondering, Coran gets his own room because, let's say Lance alerted me that he had some, um, concerns, about Coran's, um, nightly rituals.

Lance: He's loud and weird and likes to do "nightly stretches" obnoxiously in the middle of the floor with all the lights on while you're trying to go to sleep. And he badgers you about random stuff while you're trying to sleep, shower... exist.

Coran: I do not!

Lance: Ummm yea you do-

Shiro: Ok, anyway, let's go. We're on the seventh floor.

Romelle: Ooo how many floors are there?

Keith: Eleven.

Romelle: Ooo I want to be on floor eleven...

Shiro: Maybe next time, Romelle. Let's go.

The team heads to the elevators.

Lance: Umm guys, just gonna mention, I don't think all our fat butts plus our luggage is gonna fit in one elevator.

Romelle: My butt is not fat!

Lance: Not the point.

Keith: Guys! Lance is right. We'll go in two separate elevators.

The first elevator arrives.

Coran, Pidge, Keith, and Shiro squeeze into the first one with their luggage. It's tight, but the doors close and the elevator ascends.

Hunk and Romelle and luggage get in the next one.

Lance and Allura get a separate one because it arrives at the same time. A man gets in with them.

Allura leans on Lance and shuts her eyes. She is exhausted.

After a short elevator ride, Lance and Allura reach floor seven and leave the man in the elevator, who needed floor nine.

The others are waiting for them in the hallway.

They walk down the hallway counting room numbers until they find theirs.

Coran: Well goodnight!

He opens the door to his room by sliding the card into the slot and opening the door.

Lance: Ummm... it's seven thirty a.m. In the daytime.

Coran: Well, it's nap time!

Pidge: Agreed.

Shiro: Well, let's sleep 'til like one, then get up and go eat lunch. Get settled in, shower, take a nap, whatever you need to do. Then we'll get lunch.

All: Ok!

Coran goes into his room and shuts the door.

Keith opens the door and lets himself and Shiro in.

Hunk opens the door and runs into the room.

Hunk: The faster I set up the faster I can nap!

Lance rolls his eyes and smiles, shaking his head.

Romelle: Well, I'm beat.

She grabs the card from Allura and opens the door. Her and Pidge dash into the room.

Pidge: I call the bed by the window!

Pidge hops onto the bed.

Romelle: Allura! These beds have quilts on top of the comforters instead of top sheets! That's cool! And it has a big window, and a big bathtub, and a little kitchen! Come in here! Hurry!

Allura: I'm coming!

Pidge pulls the luggage rack out of the closet and heaves her suitcase on top.

Romelle: How come I don't get a luggage rack?

Pidge: We'll call and get some supplies from room service in a minute. Come on Allura!!

Allura: I'M. COMING!

Pidge: Ok, ok.

Allura and Lance are alone in the hallway.

Allura: Well I better get in there.

Lance: Yea, it's nap time.

Allura: Definitely. I'll see you when we go to lunch. We're gonna get settled now. Take showers and call for more towels.

Lance: Yeah.

Allura blushes and looks down at her shoes.

Lance leans in and kisses her.

A few minutes later...

Pidge: Allura come on!!

Allura: I'm coming!

She runs in wheeling her suitcase. Lance walks to his room and shuts the door.

Allura shuts the girls' door.

Pidge notices that Allura is blushing, but decides not to say anything. She doesn't have enough energy to tease.

Romelle: Where have you been?

Allura: Just talking to Lance.

Pidge under her breath: Uh huh sure.

Allura: What?

Pidge: Nothing!

Allura picks up the hotel phone and calls the lobby.

Allura: Umm could we get some more towels and two more luggage racks in here?

A bit later a woman brings them up.

Allura and Romelle put their suitcases up on racks against the walls next to Pidge's.

Allura unzips hers and pulls out her pajamas.

They each will take a quick shower after being in the plane for so long.

Allura: I call the shower first!

Some time later...

Allura pulls the brush through Romelle's wet hair one last time.

Pidge settles in under the comforter. Allura hops off Romelle's bed.

Pidge: Alright, now that we've all showered, it's nap time!! Yesssssss.

Allura climbs into bed next to Pidge.

Pidge quietly to Allura: At least if you have to share a bed with me I'll tell you I'm not very squirmy, unlike someone we know.

Pidge nods toward Romelle.

Allura giggles.

Allura: Ok Pidge.

Romelle is also bedding down under the heavy comforter.

The curtains are closed, blocking most of the sunlight, but not all of it. The girls are too tired to care.

Pidge and Romelle click off their bedside lamps.

They are laying in the semi-dark.

Pidge rolls over to face Allura. Allura stares back in the dim light.

Pidge grins.

Pidge: So, you and Lance do some good smooching in the hallway?

Allura: Pidge! Be quiet and go to sleep!

Allura rolls over, blushing.

Pidge: You didn't deny it.

Allura: (Silence)

Pidge: Uh huh. Good nap Allura.

Allura: Good night- I mean nap.

Romelle in a drowsy voice: You were kissing Lance in the hallway?

But no one answers, because all the girls have already fallen sound asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.1K 60
"From all the things I pictured in my future life, nothing could have prepared me for this." --- When Lance forced you and the others to a night out...
217K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
104K 3.4K 30
After the fall of Zarkon and the return of Shiro, the Paladins -- along with Allura and Coran -- are in a state of comfort, enjoying each other's com...
217K 4.7K 35
[First ever book I wrote on here so it's real cringy.] What if Voltron wasn't created by King Alfor or Zarkon? But a girl from an unknown world? She...