cherry | f. weasley

Af ssweasleyy

fred weasley x f oc + "What? Did I hurt you, love?" He looked at her while she shook her head, her mouth slig... Mere

inroduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.

twenty eight.

2.5K 49 7
Af ssweasleyy

i decided to cast katherine langford as maddie
you guys can obviously imagine her as whatever you like but yeah
also i love soft freddie and maddie scenes <3
tw: panic attack and mature scenes

AFTER A REALLY AWESOME HOUSE PARTY WENT WRONG, MADELYN WAS IN FRED'S ARMS AS HE CARRIED HER UP THE STAIRS AND TO HIS DORM. Maddie hiccuped as her arms were loosely wrapped around his neck and he had one arm under her leg and the other holding up her back.

Maddie was trying to have some fun at the party, despite everything that had been going on, and had one too many drinks. In her defense, George was the ones handing them out and he didn't protest when she kept asking for more. That was definitely something Fred was going to talk to his brother about later.

As much as Fred loved seeing Maddie with a smile on her face as she danced with no care in the world, when she started tripping on her own feet and sluring her words, he knew he needed to take her upstairs.

She kept poking his nose with her finger with giggles falling from her lips. Fred chuckled, staring down at the girl in awe. He loved the sound of her laugh and had missed it these past few weeks. Fred reached his room and used his foot to kick the door open before walking in and setting Maddie on the bed.

"Here, drink some water." He handed her a glass filled with liquid and placed his hand on the back of her head as she brought the glass to her lips.

"You're bad is so comfty." She plopped back on the bed, her back landing on the soft mattress and her hands entagling in his silk sheets. She giggled and turned her self to the side, rolling back and forth on the bed.

"It's the same as yours, darling." She pouted and raised herself on her elbows to look up at him.

"But it's really not." She rested her neck and it fell back and she was now staring at his room upside down. She giggled and moved her head from side to side, seeing the room move with her.

Fred was shuffling through his drawers, trying to find a shirt for Maddie to wear to bed so she wasn't in her very sparkly red dress all night. He would be lying if he said he didn't want her to keep it on, or even keep it on while he fucked her from behind.

He shook his dirty thought away and grabbed a shirt, turning back to Maddie only to find her not on the bed. He suddenlyn felt a pair of hands clamp down on his back and a tiny voice yelling, "Boo!"

Fred jumped and turned around with a frightened look on his face. Maddie started laughing uncotrolably, bending at the waist and placing her hand on her stomach. She came back upright and wiped a few tears from her eyes as she continued to laugh at him.

"You should've seen your face!" Maddie pointed to him. Fred crossed his arms over his chest and raised his brows, unamused by the situation.

Maddie walked past him and over to his desk, flipping through some textbooks that he was using to study. Fred sighed, still holding his shirt in his hand and walked up behind her.

"Maddie, c'mon. It's late and you need to get to bed. We have classes tomorrow." Maddie's face dropped as she looked at the clock to her right. She was suppossed to meet Draco at 10 and it was now 11:30.

He was going to be furious with her.

She started pulling at the long sleeves of her dress. Suddenly feeling very hot in her short dress. She tried pulling her sleeves off, only to leave her stuck with the sleeves just past her shoulders.

Fred walked up behind her and placed his hands on her upper back, telling her to stop and calm down. She obeyed and felt his hands pull her zipper down the back. Her breath caught in her throat at the feeling of his hands, that were some how very cool on her skin, and the feeling of his breath on the back of her neck.

He closed his eyes for a minute, leaning in towards her before catching himself and pulling away. Maddie continued to pull off her dress, unaware of the black ink sained on her arm because of how drunk she was.

She lifted her arms in the air and waited for Fred to pull the shirt over her head when she ddin't feel him doing anything. She opened her eyes and lowered her arms to see Fred stairing at her with a blank expression.

She quickly wrapped her arms around her body, thinking there was something wrong with her apperence or she had gained weight. Fred continued to look at her, opeing his mouth slightly before closing it again.

Fred felt his body freeze, his heart pounding in his ears as he staired at her in shock. He felt the pit in his stomach flip and his mind start to race.

This was why she was avoiding him. This was why she was emotional and tired. This was why she was around Malfoy all the time. This was what was keeping his bright cherry away from him.

The dark mark.

Somehow, Maddie suddenlyn sobbered up when she realized was he was looking at. She hurredly moved to cover her arm as anxiety worled through her. Her heart began to pound and her breathing got raged as it felt like the world was closing in on her.

No, she thought, What if he hates me? What if he never looks at me again, because I'm a disgrace to his family, his friends, to him?

Fred broke out of his haze and in the blink of an eye, he was in front of her, holding her hands in his as he struggled to calm her down. Her breahting picked up and it sounded like she was weezing and struggling to breath. He sat himself down on the floor and brought her down with him, craddeling her in his chest.

Even if he had so many questions to ask, wanted to scream his lunges out at her for not telling him sooner, she was his first priority. He had to make sure she was okay.

+

While trying to calm her down, Fred had moved himself upagainst the bed post. The two had fallen asleep, Maddie's eyes brigh red and puffy from crying and Fred with his hand laced in her hair.

Maddie woke up, her gaze wandering around the room as she tried to remember where she was. The events that happened a few hours ago, came back to her mind and she frantically got up, the movement waking Fred. She stumbled over to where her dress was on the floor and struggled to pull it on fast enough.

Fred yawned and opened his eyes slowly only to hurriedly get up to stop Maddie from leaving. He grapped her wrist and pulled her away from the door and into him instead. She struggled to get out of his grip and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"You don't have to say anything, just please, listen to me." He said softly and she stopped trying to move. He let her wrist go once he knew she wasn't going anywhere and sat himself on the edge of his bed. He rubbed his hands over his face, gathering his words together.

"I want you to know I'm not mad at you. I don't hate you, I'm not ashamed of you, I don't think you're a bad person. I know you didn't have a choice. I think we both saw this coming, we knew your father was a death eater. It was obvious that you would too. I just really hoped you wouldn't. Not because I think you're a horrible person but because I know you wouldn't be able to look at yourself the same. I love you, Maddie. And I wish you would've told me sooner, but I understand why you didn't." He looked up at her, her eyes were glossy as she looked down at him.

Out of everything she expected him to say, this was not one of them. Her heart burst at how much she loved Fred and how kind and caring he was. He was always there for her no matter what and he didn't judge her, didn't get mad or yell, he said he understood. He understood and he knew this was going to happen.

Maddie pushed herself forward, walking in between his legs and placing hers on either side of his and she sat on his lap. She took his face in her hands and placed her lips to his. The feeling and taste of him traveling through out her body as she melted into the feeling.

Fred's hands came down on her waist and he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. He savored this moment, feeling everything come rushing back to him. He missed the way her lips felt against his and the way her touch made him feel alive.

He pulled away, his eyes meeting her for a split second before his lips came down on her neck. She gasped when his teeth closed down on her skin. His hands moved up her back, to the zipper of her dress and he pulled it down, slowly.

His lips began to kiss her jaw and his finger tips came to her shoulders, slowly pulling the sleeves off her dress. He flipped them over, Maddie now on her back as he hovered over her and pulled her dress down her body.

His lips began to find a new pathway as they sucked on her neck and down her collar bone, leaving her breathless underneath him. His hand came inbetween her legs, spreading her thighs and appling pressure.

"My love, have you missed this as much as I have?" His voice was almost enough to make her shake, it was low and raspy, sending shivers straight to her core.

"Mhmm." She replied, squirming as he applied more pressure.

"What was that?" He grazed his lips on her ear lobe, and nipped. Maddie grew breathless, the feeling of him up against her skin not enough. She needed to feel him, she needed to feel him inside of her.

"Yes, please," She whimpered as he slipped a finger down her dripping folds. She subconsiously pushed herself towards his hand. His free hand came down on her hips, holding her in place as he continued to tease her around her hole. "Fred-"

He slipped a finger in, beinging to curl it up as he started pumping it. Soft moans escaped her mouth and he added another finger as his lips came in contact with her breast. His tongue swriled around her nipple and the soft bud bagan to harden. His sucked harshly, his teeth lightly grazing her skin.

She arched her back towards him and her eyes shut as she relished the feeling of his fingers inside of her. "Fred, I need more, please." She begged, his thumb rubbing her clit.

He got the hint and removed his hand from her pussy, leaving her breathless and feeling empty. He moved quickly to pull down his pants, his erection becoming known. His lips came in contact with hers again as he positioned himself at her enterance.

"Maddie, we don't have to do this." He looked at her, looking for reassurance that she was okay. She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck as she brought her legs to wrap around his waist.

"I want to." He grabbed the side of her thigh with his hand and moved himself into her. She moaned at the sensation and her nails dug into his back.

Maddie felt so content in his arms, the feeling of skin on skin as he began to pound into her. She loved the feeling of him filling her up and she loved that he was able to feel this type of pleasure she never had experienced before.

She just really hoped that they wouldn't be torn apart.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.6K 132 27
This story is just for fun, and I have had a great time writing it. I don't post regularly, but try to post often. I would like it if you come on it...
1K 92 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
1.3K 91 32
"Come to redeem your last favor?" he asks sadly stepping closer to her. Bianca forced herself to look up into his beautiful eyes. Her heart tightened...
354K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...