Clover

By siliconet

Adonis has always hated Romero. Romero has always thought Adonis was rude. When Adonis is asked to help Romer... More

Warning!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
New Story Alert
Adonis First Time
New story Alert
Extra

Chapter 12

2.6K 118 11
By siliconet

Romero

Soren hugged Adonis' waist as he cooked breakfast. I smirked watching Adonis calmly cook with a clingy Soren on his back. I think he's quickly getting used to the way Bunny is when he likes someone. I know before he lived with us he found Soren being like this annoying. Everybody says they don't understand how I don't have a problem with it. I love how clingy he is because I think it's cute. He likes to attach himself to whoever he likes. I'm surprised Adonis is taking it so well
Considering he was having a crisis over liking two men. He's been chill though, letting Soren hang onto him all morning.

"I'm feeling so lonely." I teased. Adonis gave me a blank look. "I am Clover. I have feelings too."

"You just want one of us to entertain yo ass. We're cooking, leave us alone." He smirked.

"He's not cooking. He's just laying his head on your back while you cook." I countered.

"I handed him the eggs." Soren mumbled from behind Adonis.

"He handed me the eggs." Adonis repeated with a smile.

"I just want a little kiss, maybe a hug." I pouted.

I know it's probably too soon to be pushing him like this but I really like kissing him. Yesterday after everything that happened getting a kiss from him made me feel better. What's more amazing is that after our first kiss me and Adonis started making out which led to him and Soren kissing. I wasn't up for more though, I don't think Adonis would be up for more than what we did anyway.

"Come here bro." Adonis sighed. I smiled and stood up walking over to him. He grabbed my waist and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss.

"Me too." Soren's soft voice chimes in. I bent down and pecked his soft, sweet lips.

"Y'all making me crazy." Adonis shook his head. "I'm done so let's eat."

Soren took my hand and walked over to the dining table. I sat down first and then he followed but sat in my lap. He looked at me with soft worried eyes.

"Are you okay, my love?" He grabbed my face with both hands. "Do you still find me attractive after yesterday? You've never seen me that way before and I'm worried I ruined this sweet bunny image you have of me."

"Of course I find you attractive, Ren. I'll never not find you attractive and yeah that side of you was new but you're still my Bunny. You still blush when I grab your ass and your voice is still soft and soothing." I kissed his cheek. "I'm okay, honestly. It's something I have to get used to."

He nodded with a smile. I hate that he felt my feelings towards him changed because of yesterday. I've been with Soren during some rough times and I already knew what he does for his family. Yesterday was hard for me and I felt embarrassed but he didn't see me any different than normal.

Seeing them torture that man really fucked me up. I've never seen shit like that before but I guess that's what you gotta do to stay alive and free in this line of work. Seeing that got me thinking about all the shit my dad has done to people. He's never been to jail so I'm wondering how many people's lives did it take to keep him free. I'm conflicted over whether to be happy or put off. I knew this wasn't a pretty job and what I'd be doing is illegal.

I'm okay with selling drugs because it's a choice people make. I'm okay with selling guns because again it's a choice people make. I'm fine smuggling people across the border and giving them new identities because that can really help people. I've never had a clear stance on killing people though. I know Adonis would never kill a guy's family but I also know Soren probably would. I know Leo's done way worse than my father. I know he runs his business differently from my father and dabbles into some shit we never would.

I'm worried about how my views that lean more towards Bassir won't line up with how Tyrell wants me to run the company.

"You up for a chill day in Ro?" Admins asked, sitting next to me. I looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah. I'd like that." I nodded.

"Good because after yesterday I think we should just hang at home. Watch some movies, eat a bunch of junk food, and relax." Adonis smiled. He was shirtless with low hanging shorts on. He looked tempting right now.

"Or we could do something else." I smirked. "Something that involves using our bodies more."

Soren blushed while Adonis glared at me.

"I'm talking about wii sports, what's going on in y'all's head."

"My bad dealing with yo freak ass I thought you was talking about fucking." Adonis apologized. He shrugged with a smile. I know I'm the one whose uselly thinking about sex but damn sometimes I think about other stuff.

"What's wrong with y'all? I don't always want to have sex." Soren looked back at me with disapproving eyes. "Alright most times but not all the time."

"We can play wii sports since that's what you really meant." Soren smiled. "Let's eat and set up."

*~*~*
I swung hard, hitting the ball across the field. Adonis' slow ass didn't hit it so I gained a point, winning our tennis match. I cheered and hugged Soren picking him up. He smiled and giggled in my arms.

"Yo ass been playing wii sports before today." Adonis smiled sitting back on the couch.

"Me and Soren play every once in awhile. Don't make excuses cause you trash." I teased. I sat at the end of the couch with Soren in the middle of us. He grabbed Adonis arm and laid his head on him. Adonis wrapped one arm around Soren.

"Nigga I'll dust yo ass in real basketball. Don't let this little game hype yo little head up." Adonis gave me a competitive look.

"We should play basketball so Ren can wear his shorts." I smirked. "The light blue ones that's perfect for showing that perfect ass." I leaned over to kiss Soren's neck.

"Now I'm really interested in playing." Adonis smiled. Soren blushed and started letting out soft moans.

"You brought me those shorts Romero. I think you had motive behind it." Soren turned towards me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and brought me down on top of him.

"I might've had some motive behind it." I smiled and kissed him. I let him nibble on my lips before pulling away. I reached up and cupped Adonis' face, kissing him.

Soren started kissing my chest while pushing his hands into shorts. I'm not a fan of underwear so he had easy access to my dick that was becoming hard.

Adonis grabbed my neck gently keeping me and place whole he sucked on my bottom lip. He gave me a rough bite before licking me.

"You're sour about losing." I smirked playing.

"A little but I'm sure you'll make me feel better." He grinned.

"I have a few things in mind." I went to grab his dick but got interrupted by knocks at the front door. We all paused and looked at the door.

"We expecting guest?" Adonis questioned.

"Oh fuck, my dads." I hopped up.

"Boner gone." Adonis sighed. He shifted himself in his shorts and stood up. Soren flopped down with a pout. I'm kinda mad now too. It was just getting good.

I walked to the door and opened it for Bassir and Tyrell. They were standing with smiles on they face not knowing they just ruined my dream threesome. I was so close to touching Adonis in all the places I've dreamed about. So close to watching Soren swallow him but no, they just had to show up.

"Hi Bubba." Bassir took me in his arms. I hugged him back.

"Hey dad, papa." I gave them a soft smile.

"We interrupt you fucking son?" Tyrell asked, walking in the house.

"Why the hell would you ask him that?" Bassir gave his husband a disapproving look.

"He looked mad when he answered the door. I'd be mad if my parents interrupted me fucking my boyfriend. Well when I had parents I was still straight but yo ass get it." Tyrell explained.

"Yeah but it's okay. I missed you guys so it's fine." I smiled walking with them into the living room. Soren and Adonis were sitting apart and both now had on shirts. They looked so awkward.

"Adonis was here while y'all was fucking?" Tyrell asked another uncomfortable question.

"Babyboy I'm begging you to shut up." Bassir brought his husband to his side. "Your mouth is a real problem." I heard him whisper. Ew.

"Why did you guys stop by today?" I cut in before they got started with that weird lovey dovey shit. I love that my parents are still together but they are annoying sometimes. They love each other too much. Honestly all of my uncles and aunts do. They're all too much with how much they love each other. Luck and Star hardly spend time apart, David and Romani can almost read each other's minds with how much they know the other person. Charm and Chad have an odd dynamic and my parents are forty something and might have more sex than me.

"We just wanted to check up on you guys before we go on our date." Bassir smiled. "How are you Ro, with everything?"

"Oh I'm uh, I'm uh." My voice got caught in my throat.

"What happened Romero?" Tyrell looked at me then at Adonis.

"Nothing, it was nothing. The job was just difficult yesterday but I'm over it. I'm, I'm f-fine." I stuttered out.

"Stop all that lying shit. Adonis what happened?" Tyrell looked past me.

"I took him with me to Francis' interrogation." Adonis answered. "He ended up getting sick."

The room became silent. Tyrell held Bassir's hands in a tight grip. I could tell Bassir was about to explode though.

"I'm fine though. That's part of the job so I just have to get used to that." I finally said. "A-and they were there protecting me. It's not a big deal I promise."

"Romero, I'm trying to trust you." Bassir whispered. "I fear I've spoiled you and because I've already agreed I can't take this away from you. I just need you to be safe." He looked at me with worry.

"I am being safe, dad. I'm fine." I probably shouldn't bring up the bullet wound in my arm. I thankfully had a shirt on.

"Alright, if you're being safe then I won't go crazy." He nodded.

"I'm fine with yesterday but the next time you sit in, no more throwing up. You need to get used to it Romero. If not I'll have to stop you. Next time you'll be doing the integration under my watch." Tyrell spoke. Bassir turned to his husband with wide eyes.

"Tyrell, that's too much." Bassir gasped.

"No Bassir it's not. This is what he wants and that's a part of it. He needs to do it himself so I know he's serious. If he has a problem with it he can give up."

"He's never hurt anyone before, how could he do what you're asking him? You're being too harsh." Bassir argued.

"So what? He said this is what he wants and I'm giving him just that. I can't baby him on this shit Bassir, it's life or death when it comes to that." Tyrell fought back.

"But to ask him to kill someone, Tyrell, that's too much."

"I never asked him to kill anybody. I told him to torture somebody that's different from death." Tyrell corrected. "He can quit anytime."

"No." I shouted. "I'm fine. I can do it. Next time, I can do it." I nodded.

Bassir looked at me with the same worried eyes.

"Okay." He sighed.

*~*~*

Soren rubbed my shoulders roughly making me moan out. I paused my movements on Adonis back. I got back in my groove pressing down on his hips then moving up.

"Can you get the fuck off my ass? The back rub feels good. I don't think it should include dicks rubbing on me." Adonis mumbled.

"Oh yeah my bad." I smiled shifting my dick in my shorts. "I can't help it with Soren rubbing me like that."

"It's just your shoulders Romero." Soren's soft voice said. I know it's just his normal voice, but it's so seductive. It's like it floats through the air.

"Your touch turns me on Bunny." I laughed. Soren sat back with a huff.

"This is supposed to be helping you calm down, not get worked up." He pouted. I continued rubbing Adonis back slowly. I bent down and started kissing his shoulders and his neck.

"Romero stop." Adonis lifted up. I fell back onto the couch watching him sit up and turn towards me. "Soren's right, we are doing this to calm you down. You never answered my question from earlier." Adonis said. He asked me if I was okay after my dads left. He also asked if I was sure about continuing my training.

"Oh uh, I'm fine. I mean, yesterday was hard for me but like you guys said I gotta get used to it. It's hard to completely change your mind about something you viewed as wrong for years." I sighed.

"We're not asking you to change your mind about it." Soren came and sat on my lap. "We just need you to be okay with it. I think it's wrong too but I'm okay with it. It's a job that has to be done."

"Yeah, I don't like killing niggas but I do it if it needs to be done. We not asking to become some emotionless killing machine. I mean you might not even need to do that after this. Your role will be different from ours. Tyrell hardly heads torture sessions." Adonis said.

"I-I know. I'm just still trying. I knew this wouldn't be easy but I'm trying. Thank you for encouraging me." I smiled. "I'm going to take a shower."

Soren stood up so I could go to our bathroom. I stripped out of my shirt and shorts and stepped inside the hot shower.

They're right. I shouldn't be trying to force myself into a role I can't play. I have to get used to being this guy and be okay with everything, not love it.

"Hey, I came to join you." Soren peaked his head in the shower. "I brought a friend." He stepped in followed by Adonis.

"What happened to needing to calm down?" I questioned. Soren walked in front of me while Adonis stood off to the side. They both were naked so I got to get a good look at Adonis' perfect body and his long dick.

"I realized the thing that might help you cheer up a little more is us joining you in the shower." Soren hugged my waist. "Be nice, it took a lot of convincing to get him in here." He whispered. I nodded.

"How am I supposed to wash you if you're all the way over there Clover?" I turned into Soren arms. Adonis eyes darted from my face to my dick then back to my face. "Are you scared of it?" I asked, stroking myself slowly.

"No I- this is my first time with a man. I'm not sure what to do." He said. Adonis took a few steps towards me. I grabbed his waist bringing him into the water.

"Just do what comes naturally. We'll take it slow and teach you." I said before leaning in and kissing him.

I let Adonis take over the kiss to make him more comfortable. I focused on feeling on his body. I loved how fit Adonis was, he has the perfect muscly body. I gently traced his abs and trailed my hands down to his dick. He gasped pulling away when I felt on him.

"It's okay Clover I got you. I know what I'm doing." I whispered.

"Okay." He nodded. I smiled and continued stroking him from base to tip.

Soren started kissing down my back till he had his face in between my ass. His hot tongue darted out giving me a long lick. I moaned lowly bending ive rsi he could have better access. Soren kept up a slow speed tongue ducking me.

Adonis reached around and held my ass open letting Soren dive deeper.

"Fuck." I moaned. "We should move to the bed."

Soren turned off the water and we all hurried out of the shower. After drying off we got into the bed. I immediately started kissing Adonis again. I trialed my lips down his body till I was in front of his dick.

"Are you ready?" I looked up to Adonis. He gave me a small nod.

I took the head my mouth. Adonis let out a groan as I started sucking him deeper. Soren started pushing a finger in me, making me pause around Adonis. I moaned around him when Soren curled his finger in me hitting the right spot.

I felt Soren lick around his finger before pushing a second one in. I tried focusing on the task at hand which was getting Adonis down my throat. From his moans and the way his hand was tight in my hair I was doing a good job.

"Romero, you're sucking the fucking soul from me." He groaned. I smiled around him. I like getting compliments, especially about my throat skills. I've always thought Soren was better than me. He takes me down his throat with no problem and I usually gotta work to it.

"Ro can I put it in now. I really wanna fuck you." Soren asked in his needy voice. I looked behind me at my boyfriend who was staring down at my ass.

"Let me sit on it." I gave him a smirk. Soren laid back so I could climb on top of him.

"Adonis come here." Soren commanded. Clover walked over to Soren. "Fuck my throat while I fuck Romero."

Adonis looked back at me with wide eyes. I grabbed hips and positioned him so his dick was hanging in front of Soren's face.

"Why are you still hesitating?" I grabbed his dick and placed it in Soren's lips. Bunny slowly opened his mouth letting the tip enter. "I wanna watch you bury yourself down his throat." I whispered in his ear. That's all it took for Adonis to start inching his way down Soren's throat.

I grabbed Soren's dick and lined it up with my hole. I started sitting down slowly on him.

"Oh fuck." I moaned, throwing my head back. Soren's hand gripped Adonis' ass, forcing him in more.

I started grinding down on Soren building up speed. I held his waist while I rode him to keep some valence. Adonis' moans got louder and louder the more Soren sucked him off.

I lifted up and slammed down causing Soren to let out a loud muffled moan.

"Oh fuck, Soren I'm going to cum." Adonis tried backing up but I pushed him forward. I turned his head so I could connect our lips.

I started tightening around Soren so he could get closer to cumming like Adonis. I felt his hands start to squeeze my thighs.

"I'm cumming." Adonis whispered on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he started cumming in Soren's mouth. He pulled back half way through and got some on his mouth.

"Oh shit." I groaned, feeling Soren start to cum inside me. I lifted off him slightly not wanting to get too stuffed.

Without touching myself my dick twitched before I started cumming on Soren's chest.

"Fuck." I sighed laying back. I felt Soren slipped out of me leaving me empty and leaking.

Adonis came and laid next to me with a dazed look. I reached over to kiss his cheek, his eyes darted down to me.

"What's going on in your head?" I asked. I took his hand and brought it up to my face. It was the hand with a Clover in the middle. I traced the tattoo. He flinched but let me keep his hand.

"Can we just worry about that tomorrow?" He sighed. I looked at him again with worry but still nodded.

Did we just make a mistake?

It's like one more chapter of bullshit then we're starting the good stuff. Thank you for commenting and voting!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 4.2K 18
We continue Hector Sanchez and Jamal Clark's story as they navigate New challenges from, pregnancy, parole hearing, and people wanting to get between...
70.8K 3K 25
David can't stand Romani and Romani hates David even though he thinks he's extremely handsome. They both are complete opposites but somehow can't sta...
12.3K 183 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...
311K 17.3K 16
Toby didn't like to talk to people or look them in the eye. He didn't need friends. Or did he? Shipped off to summer camp, Toby had more new things t...