โ€ข๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...

By CrippledDildo

UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A n... More

*1: The New Assistant
*2: The First Shift.
3: The 'Nude' Room
4: Rules Are Rules.
5: Nighty~ Night~!
6: In Hiding
8: Hugs!
*9: Moon Talk
10: This May Not End Too Well...
11: Outburst
:D
12: Night At The Plex
13: Vague Trust
14: Warming Up?
15: Tsk. Tsk. Children.
16: Thunder And Stories
17: In The Dark
18: Friday Morning
19: ____
20: Thoughtful
21: Tag!
22:You Gotta Hate Mondays.
23: Another Night. . . In The Plex.
24: Heavy Silence
25: Suspicion
Not a chapter! (important tho lmao)
26: Stalker-ish Behavior
27: Early Stages
28: Not-So-New Guy
29: Tiredly Energetic
30: The Last Week
31: Party... Invitations?
32: The Final Stretch
33: Jealousy, Jealousy
34: Sleeping-Over (1/3)
34: Sleeping-over (2/3)
Christmas Special! (23')
34: Sleeping-Over (3/3)
35: Patrol
36: Coward
A2-01: Desperation
A2-02: Outside Closed Doors
A2-03: Welcome Back
A2-04: Sunshine

7: Making... Peace?

11.5K 397 481
By CrippledDildo

As soon as the lights went out, You held out a hand. "DON'T. MOVE. A. JOINT MOON." You saw red eyes a glow. Staring at you. As Moon painted on a large grin.

Tilting his head slightly, He hummed, "You wanted to see.. Lil ò me..?" His smile grew wider. As his head tilted, There was a small jingle. Coming from his hat.

"OKAY- OKAY. oKAY. Okay. Im going to need you, TO STOP CHASING ME."
"I think you may have forgotten.. Who makes the choices around here.. Hm Y/n~?"
"And I think you forgot what your role is here." You grumbled sternly.
His smile dropped for a second and he glared at you. But it didn't take long for a grin to return.

He stood up tall. "What do need from me Y/n..?" His grin never faded.
"First off- Stop Trying to hurt me!" You crossed your arms.
"What makes you think that's what I was trying to do~?"
"SECOND. I heard what you did to others! And, I'm telling you, Stop all this violence Moon."
"Hmm..? And what makes you think I'd listen to you?"
"Because. I can bring back your time with the kids."

He paused. His expression dropping.
"Fine."

Holy shit.. REALLY? GOOD GOOD!

He held a scowl.
"Okay.." You started to speak. "Thank you. Geez.."
"But. I'll need more then that in return Y/n. You expect Sooo~ Much from me... Only to give me, So little."
He slowly made his way over to you. You crossed your arms. "You already have my services. Like you said, I'm not only Suns assistant."
"Alright then. In that case, I'll gladly accept this.. deal of yours."

You let out a sigh. Thank goodness. At least I managed to do this.. well, Before I got injured.

You flip the lights on. And Sun rushed up to you.
"Are you okay?! What happened? Gosh.. Please don't tell me he hurt you!"
"I'm fine Sunny."

He tilted his head. "REALLY?! Oh! That's wonderful!"
"It's 2am.. is there anything you do to pass the time?"
He paused. "WELL.. Normally I like to clean up the place!! But... this place is already clean..!
...
Oo! We could play a game! Or do arts and craft!"
"Hm. Sure."
"Oooh! I have plenty of puppet show ideas I could set up!"
"Okay Sun- One at a time.."
"Ah.. Right!"
"We could draw.. If you'd like..?"
"I would like to! I LOVE drawing!"

You smiled a little. "Alright then!" And you started to walk towards the crafts area, and you sit down, Sunny does the same right across from you, Taking a box from under the table.
"There's Paper, Pencils, COLORED pencils, Googly Eyes!, Glitter Glue, Crayons, And Markers! OH! And some paper Are MUTI-colored!!"
He dumped the box onto the table, Leaving a spill of supplies everywhere.

You let out a sigh, And looked back at Sun, Giving an amused smile. And he went to work with pink glitter glue.

You decided to as well. You weren't drawing anything in particular, But moreover covering the paper in doodles. You didn't want to draw Sun, Because you DIDNT want to deal with any embarrassment.

From time-to-time, Sunny looked up at you. You didn't make eye-contact, Because, That's weird.

It was... maybe.. An hour? And your paper was almost filled brim, And Sunny stood up energetically, Spinning in a little circle with his drawing. "FINALLY! I finished!"
"Hm? What'd you make Sun?"
"You!"
Oh. That explains the occasional staring.

He turned the paper over for you to see, And it looked.. Really good. ESPECIALLY for glitter glue.
And in the 'drawing' you looked.. Kinda attractive?
"Uhhh- It's really nice Sun.. But- I see you changed somethings up...?"
"Hm? No I didn't!"
He held up the drawing, And looked at you, Back at the paper, You, The paper, You. And he continued to speak. "Nooooo I ddiiddnnn'ttt!"

(lmao he find u hot)

You raised an eyebrow. "Okay then- Well.. I wasn't as quite.. Committed as you were- I really only doodled a bit.."
"And there are no problems with that Y/n! You did great!!" He exclaims while booping your nose.

You stood up, And stretched. Which cracked your back. Pretty loudly. "AW DAMN-" You put a hand on your back.
"You okay Y/n?"
"Yeah- I'm fine. But- Holy cow, I didn't expect that."

Sun smiled at you, Before looking down at the table. "Oh dear... I may have went overboard laying out the supplies..."

"Its fine Sun! I'll help you out..." You pick up all the papers, piling them up, orderly. placing the papers on the bottom of the box. And lining up the glitter glue in rainbow order, Sun put all the markers and pencils in the open space left in the box.
"Thank you Y/n! I didn't mean to make such a mess..." He awkwardly laughed a bit.

"I'm kinda obligated to help Ya'know!"
"You're really great Y/n! It'll be disappointing when you leave.."
"Oh Shucks! You'll be fine Sunny! I'm sure your next Assistant will be lovely!"

~Later With Sun<3~

Bold: Moon
Italics: Sun
——

~
":("

"Stop pouting."

"NO! I'm upset! Keep to yourself Moony!"

"And how am I supposed to do that? You live rent-free in my head. Quite literally."

">:("

"Okay. I can tell you want to rant. What happene-"

"WELL! Because you oh so WANT to know! I GUESS I'll tell you!"

"This.. Fucking.. Shit."

"Language, Y/n is STILL talking about leaving! I can't believe it! >:("

"Oh that? Yeah, I heard."

"I was expecting them to say- I DONT KNOW- 'WeLL.. I DuNnnoo.... I'm starting to re-think quitting now.' BUT THEY DIDNT! THEY SAID THAT THE NEXT ASSISTANT MIGHT BE LoVeLy!"

"Really?"

"IM ONLY SAYING! What if the 'NEXT ONE' ISNT all that Nice!?"

"I feel no sympathy for you."

"WHAT? THATS SO MEAN MOON!"

"You told Y/n about my violent tendencies. Therefore, I now hold a grudge against you."

"Violent tendencies?! MOON, ITS HARRASSMENT!"

"Like you're one to talk. Because of your so-called 'socialism' you made 3 employees quit."

"They were grumpy grumps! It's not my fault they don't like my MARVELOUS Hugs!"

"And yet Y/n has yet to receive one of your so called, 'Marvelous Hugs' What, Are you too Pussy? Scared they'd find you overly touchy like everyone else does?"

"..."

"I thought so."

"I don't want to make Y/n uncomfortable! :("

"Then what's the difference between Y/n and everyone else?"

"There isn't a difference! I don't think... I just REALLY wanna be their friend!"

"But you do act different towards Y/n. And that's the problem. You don't want to make them 'uncomfortable' but you come off like you're avoiding them. Which might make them feel unwelcomed."

~Back with Y/n~

You watched as Sunny sat against the wall. He looked.. as though.. Thinking deeply.

Is he talking with Moon? He can do that right? I'm pretty sure he can..

—-
(Moon giving advice :000000)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 176 14
He laughed right at my face. "You shouldn't be here. Naughty naughty~" he waggled a finger at me. I wanted to cower underneath this tall figure but I...
4.7K 296 8
"๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ?" She asks you. With a smile just as sour as your words, you manage a reply;...
819 24 17
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...
48.7K 1.1K 41
Yn has recently been hired at the Pizzaplex as a night guard after an opening appeared. They were given the rundown about all the animatronics, what...