Clover

بواسطة siliconet

Adonis has always hated Romero. Romero has always thought Adonis was rude. When Adonis is asked to help Romer... المزيد

Warning!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
New Story Alert
Adonis First Time
New story Alert
Extra

Chapter 11

2.3K 127 16
بواسطة siliconet

Adonis

My hand twitched on my thigh. I was watching Romero kiss Soren's neck and it was becoming hard not touching myself. They've been inviting to watch them fuck for a few days now. I wanted to refuse but I couldn't. Watching them is so addictive and it's worse because I can't deny I'm attracted to them. They both have their own thing that pulls me in. Romero is rough but caring and Soren is a slut when they fuck. So far I've seen him suck cum from Romero's hand and his dick.

Stopping myself from pulling my dick out is hard. I'm not even sure they'd want me to do that.

It's one thing letting somebody watch you have sex and it's another letting that person jerk off in front of you. I also just can't bring myself to do it. I mean if I do it solidifies the fact that I like what I'm seeing.

"Come on Bunny you can moan." Romero whispered. He reached his hand into Soren's boxers and pulled him out. "Your dick is already weeping."

"Romero you said I could fuck you today." Soren looked at him with pleading eyes. "I want Adonis to see me pleasure you."

"Mm, Adonis do you want to see Soren fuck me. He really wants to show how good he is. And trust me he's good." Romero looked at me. My eyes trailed from his hand working Soren to his face. Soren hips were moving on their on fucking Romero's hand.

"I uh, that's u-up to you." I mumbled. Romero's eyes cut down to the tent with my shorts.

"We're putting on a show for you though Adonis. If you asked me to kiss Soren I would." Romero connected his and Soren lips for a intense kiss. When he pulled back he sucked on Soren's tongue slightly before letting go. "If you wanted me to go slower I would." Romero's hand slowed down, really stretching out his strokes on Soren. "And if you wanted Soren to eat my ass while I suck his dick we will."

"Romero you're teasing him again." Soren looked at me. "But he's right Adonis I want to see you satisfied so if you want Romero to tie me up and use toys on me we can."

"I-I mean you know I'm not like there with y'all. T-this is enough I'm cool with this. If Ro wanna g-get fucked he can. I-I'm cool with anything." I stumbled out.

"No Adonis tell us what you want. You haven't touched yourself not once and it's making me feel like you don't enjoy what we're doing. We can take it up a notch if this isn't working for you." Romero smirked. Soren turned around and kneeled down till he was in front of Romero's dick. He took him in his mouth and started sucking.

"N-no it's okay. Well it's better than okay. I like it, I'm hard I just don't know if I should. I don't want to make y'all uncomfortable." I said. Romero bent down and licked Soren's ass before pushing his middle finger inside. Soren started moaning louder.

"You think we'd be uncomfortable with you masterbating?" I shrugged with a nod. "Nigga I'm having sex with someone in front of you. It's weird when you don't masterbate."

"I really wanna see you pleased Adonis."Soren looked back at me. His lips were red and bruised.

"I, okay." I sighed. Damn they really wrestle you down.

I slowly pulled myself from my boxers. I was the same length as Romero, maybe a little longer. My dick was darker than his but it was similar.

"See, that's not so hard right? Well it is but it'll be a problem if it wasn't." Romero smirked. "Now pay attention and watch how I like to be fucked."

*~*~*

I took the tissue Soren handed me and looked down. He was still naked but he and Romero were done. Romero limped to the bathroom to clean himself up. Soren was rough with him. He choked Romero until his face was red and I caught a glimpse of Romero's ass when Soren pulled out and it was red and abused. I didn't know Soren could fuck somebody like that.

"Look at me Adonis." Soren commanded in his soft voice. I slowly looked up to him. "What's wrong? Do you not like what we're doing?"

"No Ren, I like it, trust me but I'm just confused." I sighed. I finished wiping my hands from my cum.

"You're thinking too much. If you're attracted to us then just be attracted to us. You're not going to change if you turn out to be gay or bisexual." Soren smiled. "You know we like it when you watch us but we'd like it more if you joined. It seems like you want to, you're just in your head about it."

"I-I mean I've thought about you guys and joining but I wasn't sure if I was allowed. I also have some fears about joining." I confessed.

Soren softly touched my shoulder then trialed his hand up till he was holding my face. He bent down and gave me a light kiss. It was soft and tender.

"Did you like that?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I mumbled. He grinned and put his lips back on mine. I grabbed his hips and pulled him in so I could get better access.

Soren's lips were soft and he tasted sweet. He wasn't aggressive but he still led the kiss. It was different for sure because his lips aren't big but he still knew what he was doing. I felt him swipe at my lips then gently enter and start caressing my tongue.

"I want some kisses too." Romero's voice broke us up. "I knew you liked him more than me." He gave a fake pout.

"I don't think I kept that a secret." I pulled back from Soren but kept my hands on his hips. "I gotta get ready. Y'all should too." I slipped myself into my pants and stood up.

"So you're really not going to kiss me?" Romero grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"You want me too?"

"Of course he does." Soren went up behind Romero and wrapped his arms around him. "And I really want to see it."

It's not that I don't want to kiss Romero but it's difficult. He's more masculine than Soren so if I kiss him it's solidified that I like guys too or at least him. I think I'm cool with kissing Soren but Romero is different.

"I gotta get ready. We don't have time." I mumbled before quickly leaving their room. What the hell was that?

*~*~*

We all walked silently down the hallway. I could tell something was wrong with Romero. Today I decided we should probably get him introduced to the more violent side of business. His dad old business associate skipped town when the Feds started sniffing around. It happens every five years so Tyrell wasn't worried because it always has the same outcome.

I guess somebody got worried and was thinking about snitching so Tyrell had somebody find and bring him back to the warehouse. Today I have to kill him but first I have to get some information from him. I need to know who he talked to and where his records of our interactions are.

"Romero before we go in here," I stopped and grabbed his wrist. "I'm going to be doing some shit you've probably never seen. In there I'm not Adonis and he's not Soren. And what we say or do is because it's needed not because I want to. I don't take pleasure from this shit and you gotta get used to seeing this and the feeling that comes after."

"The feeling that comes after?" He asked. "I'm not harming him right?"

"No you not ready for all that but you will be there and just seeing it can be hard. I'd feel like shit if I didn't say this but, you might see a dead body today." I said seriously. He looked down then gave me a small nod.

I opened the door to the room holding a nigga tied up by his arms. He was hanging loosely. I could tell his arms were out of the socket from how limp he was. His fingers were blue and blood was dripping from his mouth. He looked bad.

"You ready to talk?" I asked walking up to him. He slightly lifted his head up giving me a sorry ass look. "We just trying figure out who you was talking to. And the files." I slapped his cheek roughly and held his head in my hands. "We need those files."

"You won't get away with this." He whispered lowly.

"I thought you'd say that so I brought a friend today. I know you've heard of The Nell's. He's a friend of the family." Soren stepped up and pulled out a knife. He was dressed in a black apron and black clothes. "If he gets to your tongue, I'm bringing in your wife and kids. I'm personally going to rip your tongue out while they watch. Then I'm going to force your wife to watch while I kill your son."

"Please d-don't do that." He begged. "Just kill me please don't do that to them. Their not in this."

"Talk nigga and I wouldn't have to." He stayed silent so I nodded to Soren. He stepped forward and grabbed the guy's hands. I watched Soren slightly pull every fingernail out of his hand while still staring in his eyes. I think the staring thing is more disturbing than the finger pulling.

Romero watch slightly. He looked hollow, like he had checked out a long time ago. We went like this for a few hours. Watching Soren torture this guy by cutting out letters in his skin and basically skinning him. In the end we got the information needed before we got to the tongue.

"Was that so hard?" I asked. "I guess yo wife can live another day but not you. Stab him till he's dead." Soren slightly stared stabbing him to death. I guess it was too much for Romero to see a man get stabbed repeatedly because he ran from the room.

Soren looked up with worry in his eyes.

"I got him." I said before walking out the room.

Romero was leaning against the wall holding his stomach and dry heaving. Before I could walk up to him, he threw up on the floor. I quickly rushed over and started rubbing his back. He let out a few more heaved before standing up.

"B-bathroom." He mumbled weakly. I nodded and started walking us to the bathroom in the office.

Once we were in the bathroom Romero dropped to his knees and started throwing up again. I started running the water and grabbed some paper towel to wet it. I placed the cold paper on his neck and kept the water on.

Romero stood up once he was done and started washing out his mouth. He didn't look at me as he walked out of the room.

Soren showed up with worried eyes. Romero silently walked into his arms and laid his head on his shoulder.

*~*~*

After driving us back to the house I decided I should make us some soup or something. Romero took a shower with Soren and now they both were waiting on the couch for me. I made tomato soup and grilled cheese and brought in some water bottles.

"I'm sorry. I fucked up." Romero whispered. I sat down next to him and patted his shoulder.

"No my love, I think we maybe took it too far. You've never seen anything like that in person and we got too comfortable." Soren rubbed his shoulder. Romero laid back into Soren with his legs in my lap.

"But the point was to get me used to it. I fucking barfed all over the floor." He glared. "You two didn't even flinch."

"We didn't ask yo ass to be like us. You did what was asked. You sat through that shit and so what you got sick. I was out of it for weeks when I first killed someone." I confessed. "It was rough and sometimes I still dream about the lifeless eyes staring back at me. It won't get better but you'll get used to it."

"Yeah love, we weren't not affected we're used to it. I hate doing what I just did but it's what I'm good at. We're not asking you to do that and I'm proud you stayed in there for that long." Soren kissed him. "I love you."

"Thank you bunny." Romero smiled up at him. He then looked at me. "Are you proud of me too Clover?"

"Damn it ain't take long for you to get back to yourself." I grinned. "Yeah I'm proud of you too nigga."

"Can I get a I'm proud of you kiss?" I looked down at my hands. Fuck it, I'm just going to do what I want and right now I want to kiss him.

I leaned down and placed my lips on his. Romero cupped my chin gently and started moving his lips with mine. Romero's not gentle like Soren. Soren gives soft needy kisses, like he is dependent on the kiss, Romero is the opposite. He's confident and leaves you wanting more.

He let me control the pace but I still felt like I was being led. It was still nice. Letting him have a little control.

Thank you for the votes and comments!💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.4K 215 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...
427K 19K 35
The story where rival gang leaders explore each other's insecurities, Where they build together to create the love story of the century. Contains Mpr...
1.3M 50.8K 53
''Ian Romero, the person I hate the most in the whole wide world. He turned the entire school against me, and then just left me alone in the hell he...
Silence Says | ✓ بواسطة Potatoe

قصص المراهقين

312K 17.3K 16
Toby didn't like to talk to people or look them in the eye. He didn't need friends. Or did he? Shipped off to summer camp, Toby had more new things t...