MHA smut

By iuseyouformyself

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ All stories that I will uploading and sharing in this book DO NOT BELONG TO ME! They belong to... More

Wildfire
Frozen
Daddy Cool
Good For Me
Don't Watch Your Friends' Sex Tapes and Other Life Lessons
Two's Company, Three's A Threesome
Den of My Soul
fight so dirty, love so sweet
Bad Taste In Good Men
Set on You
verdant
the more you ignore me
The Scent of Smoke
slow down (it's a science)
finding the world under foot
Hand on ass, heart on sleeve
Hard As A Rock, But A Fool
ICEHOLE
No Easy Steps
Liquid Nitrogen
put your lips on me and I can breathe underwater
Change of Pace
It's rotten work. Not to me. Not if it's you.
Kacchan, Respectfully, Choke on It
A Lesson to Remember
Hearts Beating Faster
Lightning in a Bottle
Winging It
For You
Take turns to make a circle
Toss a coin in the dark and if you hear it tinkle, don't breathe
Desecrate, chants the song of caged birds
make the call (to give it to you all)
Between greed and grapes
The Path That We Follow
whatever you've done, just bury it
Edges Aligned
In Perfect Rhythm
Soft Lace and Silk Sheets
Maybe He Was Pretty
Sunkissed and More
circumbinary orbit
And It All Keeps Coming Back to You

Croon for you

13.4K 44 79
By iuseyouformyself

Written by:
ContraryBee

Summary:

"Hey, that's mine nerd, get your hands off it—"

Izuku snaps at Katsuki when he reaches for his hoodies, baring his cute little omega teeth and growling in that tiny, light voice that wasn't threatening at all.

It still makes Katsuki rip his fingers back out of reach, spine straightening and an odd look cross over his face. Izuku sniffs, unimpressed, and continues into his den, kicking the door closed behind him. Impertinent alpha. The nest wasn't done. If he knows what's good for him, he'd stay out of the way until Izuku croons for him.

_______________________________

Izuku realizes he's started preheat the moment he's re-organizing his furniture.

Standing back to frown and squint, Izuku tilts his head and tries to identify the problem. Everything out of the way of the bed. The blinds comfortingly closed, a warm pile of blankets (not nearly enough comfort, not nearly enough scent). Water, food. All good. All good but...

The bed. It was too low.

First, he wrestles the mattress off the frame. He went looking for some supports, trotting through the dormitory to steal books and boxes and other things and eventually got the bedframe propped up about a meter taller, standing on four piles of stuff and shoved lopsidedly tight in the corner. The mattress stuffed underneath and one of the curtains from the building's front windows hung over top to create a comfortable cave, Izuku fusses with the way it hangs half in front, creating a door. Perfect. Like a small fortress.

Now to build the nest within the burrow.

It took the class a shamefully long time to notice his scurrying. It was about the third trip he took from the second floor down to his bedroom, arms laden full with blankets and clothes and pillows and stuff that actually...well...that's--

"Hey, that's mine nerd, get your hands off it—"

Izuku snaps at Katsuki when he reaches for his hoodies, baring his cute little omega teeth and growling in that tiny, light voice that wasn't threatening at all.

It still makes Katsuki rip his fingers back out of reach, spine straightening and an odd look cross over his face. Izuku sniffs, unimpressed, and continues into his den, kicking the door closed behind him. Impertinent alpha. The nest wasn't done. If he knows what's good for him, he'd stay out of the way until Izuku croons for him.

Outside the door in the hallway, Katsuki stands still and grinds his teeth together, fingers flexing into fists and releasing.

"What, Deku just made Bakugou back off?" Mina muses from where she knelt up to watch over the couch back.

"Shut the fuck up, pinky!" He snarls, and moves again to Deku's door, seemingly planning to bang on it. But the door swings inwards before he can, and Izuku steps out with a half-focused face. He curls up into Katsuki's chest, scents him right there in the hallway, chitters something that could have been half a purr, before closing the door and wandering away up the stairs again.

Was he heading for more of Katsuki's clothes? For someone else's textbooks? To rip another curtain rod off the wall? Nobody knew, but the small collection of students in the living room were treated to the sight of a dumbfounded Katsuki smelling of fresh rosemary.

Bursting into hysterical laughter, they fall over one another.

"Sh-shut the fuck up!" He blushes too, hands popping.

"Deku's in preheat, stupid." Mina chortles behind her hands, "Looks like you've been chosen for nest duty! What an honour!"

"I don't have time for this! I got studying and shit, exams are weeks away!" Katsuki rages, but half flinches and darts away when the stairway door slaps open. The alpha pretends he didn't just flee, as Todoroki stands there and holds the door for a laden down Izuku. The fluffy green hair could only just be seen behind the pile of what looked like Katsuki's bed sheets and pillows, stripped right off the mattress.

"Deku, what the fuck?" Katsuki asks again, almost defeated this time.

Izuku just rubs by him again, dragging his full body against the alpha's and chirping once more, entering his dorm and slamming it in their faces.

Todoroki pads his way forward to blink at the closed door.

"I don't think you have a choice, Bakugou." Todoroki intones calmly, unflinching in the face of a few popped explosions.

"I'll go let Aizawa-sensei know." Iida pops to his feet and rushes away.

Helpless, Katsuki whirls around, looking for escape but for some reason unable to lift his feet.

"Well, dude, he's already building his nest." Kirishima offers, but it's little help. "And it's with a lot of your stuff."

Sero's smile is a bit more teethy.

"If you can't handle it, I'm sure I could sway Midoriya with my scent. He said it smelled like black licorice to him, before." He wiggles his eyebrows. "Said it was nice."

Katsuki snarls.

"Maybe a beta would be better in this case, huh? Izuku does love to cuddle!" Uraraka teases with a little vicious smile.

Katsuki's head swivels to her.

"I could always volunteer." Todoroki quips, and he seems wholly sincere, which makes it so much better.

Mina nearly busts a rib trying to tamp down the laughter at the conflicting expressions crossing over Katsuki's face, first enraged, then annoyed, then jealous, then enraged again.

"Like fuck, you candy-cane asshole!" He howls, gripping his fist in Todoroki's shirt. He's the closest target.

Just then, Izuku pops his head out his door and beams.

"Kacchan!" He croons, his rosemary scent wafting its way from the den and what was likely a very lovely, soft nest. "Kacchan, come look!"

There's an explosion of sudden burnt sugar scent, stinking and alpha. So close to the source, Todoroki wrinkles his nose.

"I'm not going to." Katsuki sneers, even as he shoves Todoroki away and darts towards the omega. "I'm not." He asserts, as Izuku beckons him inside, a pleased smile on his omega lips. Katsuki sways to him, almost stumbling, and the door seals shut again. The mingling rise of rosemary and dark sugar was cut off and slowly dissipates from the hallway.

Thank god for the scent and sound cancellers built into every dorm room.

Kaminari can't keep hold of it anymore, he bursts into side splitting laughter, tears dotting at his eyes. Choruses of "'I'm not going to!'" and "He just did!" volley back and forth. Howls and wolf whistles fill the dorm, as the more strait-laced students attempt to mute the raunchier ones as they describe what could be happening behind closed doors. They're in half a riot when Aizawa arrives.

Of course. Of course, it would be the problem children.

Teenagers are the worst.

Katsuki is pressed to the door and scented again. Deku cuddles up under his chin, with his chittering purr, and drags his nose and cheekbones over Katsuki's skin. Clutched in his arms, Katsuki is smothered with rosemary, with the intriguingly heavy smelling herb, and it mingles with his heavy sugar until it's become candied. It's...good. It's so good.

He hates how good it is.

"Deku," he starts to growl, warningly, but Izuku chirps, excited.

"Come see!" He whirls and then spreads his hands at the travesty of his nest. The precariously tall bed, the lumps of fabric, what seems to be two or three cushions from the living room couches and Izuku's entire mattress buried awkwardly beneath the bed frame. Half of Katsuki's wardrobe is here, primarily from his laundry bin as well, which is both embarrassing and disgusting.

And a little hot.

He shakes his head, tempted to punch himself in the face. Or Deku. He's not his alpha. He's not.

Deku, whose face was steadily falling as Katsuki takes in his hard built nest and doesn't react.

"Do you not like it? Is it not set up right?" Izuku frowns, turning back to squint. He grumbles, the croon in his voice defaulting into something dissatisfied. He steps into his nest and drops down to crawl beneath the bed, pushing the clothes and sheets and pillows around with his hands. Lumping everything then stretching it out. He's...shoveling. Digging. The way a bunny would in a burrow. Muttering to himself in little chirps and rumbles.

It's so fucking cute.

And watching the way his juicy ass moves as he fusses, the way he's on his hands and knees, cheeks pinked with heat, gaze focused and muttering, trying to make the best nest for Katsuki to approve, was...was....

Shit!

Katsuki eyes it. It smells great. Its comfortable. It's got all his clothes and his omega inside (cough---an, an omega), ready and willing and wanting him. It's cute. It's not perfect, though. Part of Katsuki dislikes the bed frame completely, it could destabilize and crush them if one of the supports gives or is kicked out. The burrow is fine, but they need to sort out a better roof. And some lights inside, for a glow. He bets there's some fairy lights in Pinky's room, maybe Cheeks', with a warm light that would look lovely and soft over Izuku's freckles.

But thinking like that is a bit too much like he's planning to accept the nest. That he was going to accept Deku's expectations, that he's just going to roll over and submit like a good alpha to the omega's needs. Katsuki is not driven by his instincts, he never has been.

He's not going to let their renewed friendship destabilize that.

"There!" Izuku chirps. He sits pretty in the midst of a re-shuffled nest. It did look rather comfortable, doubly so with a happy omega in the centre. "How's this, Kacchan, do you like this?" Green eyes gleam at him, and Katsuki can almost see the bunny ears, perked with interest and happiness.

"No, you idiot," Katsuki pinches his nose, subtly trying to not breathe in their mixed scents. "This isn't happening. I don't have time to deal with your heat for half the week, I've got some studying to do, and your fucking bed's gonna come down on our heads!" He complains, gesturing. Shit, he didn't mean to say that.

Izuku is silent.

"Okay, Kacchan." And his voice is off. "Sorry, I know...I know it's a lot. It's not a problem." He half turns to Katsuki, a smile on his face and his eyes closed. There's no notable change in his scent. Smothered. By all rights, Izuku's trying desperately to rescind his offer of nesting, pretending now that Katsuki wasn't his first choice. Trying to save face.

Katsuki could leave now, he could leave.

They weren't ruled by their instincts, no amount of suppressors or inhibitors could take their senses away. Certainly not Deku's, who half strangled his omega on a good day and buried it completely on a bad. This was all evidence that he felt safe in the dorm, with their classmates and friends on hand to protect his burrow. To Katsuki's knowledge, he'd never actually completed a full nest before, not one where he invited an alpha inside. And he invited Katsuki.

It's okay, Kacchan. He'd said. Now he drew his fingers lightly over Katsuki's favorite pair of slacks, lumped in the nest, hiding his expression. His entire form was deflated, slumped.

And Izuku would 'figure it out', probably finding his toys, or...or another alpha. There were several outside. Hell, the entirely class would probably help out, they'd coo and rub his cheeks and lay with him within the burrow he'd built for Katsuki--

It pisses Katsuki off.

Kicking off his slippers, Katsuki snarls and crawls his way into the burrow, flipping a pillow over here, messing with the way the blankets were bunched there. Flopping to the centre and throwing his hands behind his head, Katsuki glowers at the under rungs of the bed and the green curtain from the living room. He kicks out and rustles other clothes, snatching a hoodie to bunch it under his head too, wriggling to get comfortable and get his scent fresh and everywhere. Let's see Izuku swap him for another alpha now.

Izuku grunts in displeasure, brows furrowing as he clambers in to fix each problem as Katsuki causes them, a pout growing on his chubby stupid adorable face.

"Well, are you in, or out, Kacchan?" He grumbles, half straddling Katsuki to get to the other clothes and fix that too. With the nerd leaning over him, Katsuki can see where the ring of gold was lightening at his pupils, a sure sign of his impending heat. His pinked cheeks and the way his hands keep kneading where they are at Katsuki's loose shirt and the abdomen underneath indicate its nearness as well. "If you're not gonna be my alpha for this, I can go find anoth—"

"If you finish that sentence, I'll kill you." Katsuki grunts, and bites through his own cheek when Izuku groans, huffing, and sliding down to bury his head into his stomach. It was close, warm, and intimate, something they haven't been together in years.

And yet, for some reason, it was still so familiar.

"Kacchan is so confusing." Izuku whines into his black shirt but is getting more and more distracted by their scents. He noses into the warmth of Katsuki's middle, sweet and earnest and ouch – the little shit bit him – a little spicy too. Just how Katsuki likes him. (Hates him. Dislikes him? He's annoyed by him. Ugh, whatever).

"Just, shut up." Katsuki mumbles, and lets his dragging eyes slip down to close, one hand delving without permission into green curly hair.

Izuku starts purring, and it has the same effect all omega purrs have. Melting into the nest, Katsuki admits to himself that he was fucking stuck.

"I'm your fucking alpha for now, I guess, shitty omega."

"Hmn." Izuku presses his half dreamy smile into his stomach, fingers working against Katsuki's skin. It was repetitive and soothing, and his purr vibrated through their bodies. They settle in for some good old-fashioned pre-heat cuddling, scenting in their newly built nest. They'd sleep for a few hours, he thinks.

"Your shitty omega."

They didn't see Katsuki for about six hours. When he exits, searching for food and other necessities, Katsuki reeks of rosemary and his sweet sugary scent combined.

He stops in front of the dinner table, irritable and snappy, but stares down Yaomomo.

"Yes?" She blinks.

"You know those bed pedestals that lift them up a bit?" He grunts, miming the size he needs in his hands, a decent few feet. "I need four. His burrow's a disaster."

"Certainly." Yaomomo lifts the front of her sweater, and it was Shouji who absently reaches out and smothers Mineta blind and deaf. She starts developing some long, proper supports and just the sight of them make Katsuki more relieved than the awful book and boxes mashup Izuku has going on right now.

"Oh my god, he's the type to burrow?" Uraraka whispers down a few tables, not even trying to pretend she wasn't eavesdropping.

"You shut it!"

"Aizawa-sensei would like to speak to you before you are held up, Bakugou-kun." Iida says.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll try, I got his box already." Said box contained lots of food, water, and embarrassingly, a lot of lube and condoms. "I can't take much longer though, he's a..."

There's an ominous creak down the hallway. Izuku's door opens and a wave of heat scent billows out. Stepping through, Izuku is dressed in one of Katsuki's overlarge hoodies, rubbing at his eyes and pouting. Most of the class coo, or cough and politely cover their noses, turning away from Katsuki's omega.

Others, like Cheeks, and IcyHot, and Tape Face, weren't as smart. Katsuki would deal with them later.

"Kacchan..." Izuku whines, padding his way forward.

"You're an absolute pain, why did you leave the nest?" Omegas aren't supposed to leave the nest during pre-heat, that's why alphas existed.

"No alpha in it. And that's annoying." Izuku frowns, staring back at Katsuki challengingly. Despite Katsuki's growl, Izuku merely scrunches up his nose in return. Annoying little shit, clingy as fuck, challenging his authority.

Izuku's scarred hand reaches out and grips onto Katsuki's shirt, threatening to rip it entirely and drag Katsuki back. Thankfully, there's no flash of green lightening, but he's got that determined look in his green eyes that says he's gonna damn well do the thing whether Katsuki likes it or not.

Huffing, Katsuki lets him nudge up under his arm, roughly chuffing green hair with his chin gland.

Izuku bites him on the collarbone like a bitch, and all he does is grunt.

There are a few titters among the group, and someone bold whispers "Midoriya's got him by the balls." Katsuki would kill them later.

Momo hands him the struts and while gathering them to his chest, Katsuki glares down anyone dumb enough to continue staring at his omega.

"Come on fuckhead. You're not supposed to leave the nest, that's the whole point of having an alpha, isn't it? God, you're dumb." He crowds Izuku backwards, herding him away from the group and covering him from their gazes with his whole body.

"Have a good heat, Deku-kun!" Uraraka calls teasingly.

"Think of me!" Sero shouts, laughing, just before Katsuki can close the door. Snarling, he snatches a book off the ground and whirls it out from the doorway. With unerring accuracy, he pegs the bastard in the forehead and snaps the door closed before he could hear more of the uproar.

Izuku plasters to his back and purrs, rubbing his nose back and forth, and Katsuki hates it so much that he...he... he melts into a puddle of alpha goo. So much for being the master of his instincts.

"Think of who?" Izuku asks, sighing. Katsuki wriggles his way free from his strong omega's arms, turning to snatch him up close in his own. Dropping the struts, Katsuki takes two meaty handfuls of ass, yanking Izuku bodily upwards to smear his glands against Izuku's face.

"Me." Katsuki growls, ferociously scenting him into a daze. Hanging there in his hold, Izuku gurgles a chirp and swans into another lull of heat dozing. Pleased, Katsuki drags his fangs over Izuku's freckled cheek. Settling Izuku comfortably out of the way of the precarious nest, Katsuki finishes building it properly to his own standards. If it's going to get done, it had better be done right. He puts his fists on his hips, ignoring the happily purring Izuku at his back, eyeing the structure. It was much more stable now, and the curtains were doubled up and heavy, blocking the light.

Good, it's safer, warmer, stocked with water and food. He's ignoring that he's just accepted Izuku's courting proposal.

And that they'd been courting in the first place.

(Hares fight before they mate; Katsuki had beaten him. Hares burrow into the ground; Izuku had to be creative in the dorm room. Hares fuck like nothing else; Izuku was tugging at Katsuki's belt. Hares—huh, wha--??)

Izuku had hold of Katsuki's belt from behind and was slipping it from his pants.

"Kacchan," He purrs, eyes flashing from behind Katsuki's shoulder. "Show me."

"Show you what?" He bites out, but he doesn't move to stop him. His guts tighten, and he feels a familiar heat as Izuku pops his pant button. Little fucking shit, acting like he knows what he's doing. Acting so confident when...when....

Fuuuuck.

His cock swells heavy, and as he's pulled from his underwear by fingers that aren't his, he hardens further. The touch of an omega, his fucking omega, the first of anyone other than him. Izuku pants against his back, a firm line of body heat, hooking his chin on Katsuki's shoulder. (It's a stretch on his tip toes, leaning heavily on his back, Katsuki's still taller than him).

"You fuck." Katsuki gasps out, right before Izuku has his two large knobby hands wrapped around his alpha cock and twists them. His head falls back, catching at Izuku's, and he's left there as Izuku explores his new territory, calloused fingers drawing lines up and down a suddenly rock-hard dick that yearned for him. Izuku murmurs something omega in his neck, cooing it.

"Wanna know something?" Izuku whispers into skin. His eyes are fixed on the cock in his hands, cheeks pinked with his hormones, and his voice wavers only the slightest bit. Rolling his head so he's nudging his nose behind a curled ear, Katsuki waits and lets him touch.

"I bloomed for you." It's a confession.

Katsuki's eyes open to stare at nothing.

"It was second year of middle school, I'm not sure you remember. It was a time you'd pinned me against the wall, I don't even recall what you said, but I couldn't go back to class. I had to call my mom, because I flooded my pants, and had my first heat that night."

Izuku flicks the head of his cock, and Katsuki goes cross eyed, mesmerized by his words and by the gentle up and down his fingers were doing (it wasn't even a pump, it was touching, exploring, memorizing every vein and bump of skin and even over his full balls). He swallows, and turns in Izuku's arms, ducking his head to stay there right under Izuku's jaw, right at his scent gland. Izuku shakes, forced to release him as Katsuki reaches his arms around him and yanks so he could press them tight together, his alpha cock bare and blotting wetness onto Izuku's stupid 'Today' t-shirt.

"I thought of you." Izuku gasps, digging his nails into Katsuki's back.

"You bloomed," Katsuki nearly pants, humping forward involuntarily like a dog, cock large and angry and heavy and alpha. It causes Izuku to shiver and relax in his arms, submitting to it, to whatever Katsuki wants because he'd, he'd, "bloomed for me?"

"Yes," Izuku carefully maneuvers, weighing heavily in Katsuki's arms, forcing him to stumble forward as Izuku guides him, backing away. Katsuki pushes his pointy nose into his scent gland, just before his hot tongue drags, licking up delicious omega oils.

Izuku jerks, almost falling, but he's grabbed by his waistband.

"Even when I was a dick to you, you bloomed." Katsuki's voice is raw for a second, almost reverent, before he grins with his teeth against Izuku's neck, oh that feels--- "You a masochist?"

Izuku squeaks then blushes hard, matching Katsuki's snicker with a muted giggle. "No!"

Leaning back, Katsuki catches his eye.

"Well..." Izuku hedges, and then he's grunting as his stolen hoodie is shoved up and over his head, straight to skin, Katsuki dives down to seal his mouth over Izuku's throat. He's decided he wants the nerd. Of course, he has. And when he fucking decides he wants something, he gets it.

And the nerd bloomed for him, while he was dumb and unaware.

"Deku—" He growls into his omega's skin, "Izuku—"

"Kacchan," Izuku whimpers, clutching at him. He's pushed forcefully, and he tumbles into his nest with a squeak.

Standing at the entry to the burrow, Katsuki relieves himself of his belt and his confining pants. Izuku struggles within, trying to work his own pants down but halfway distracted with the way Katsuki hung hot and hard out of his briefs. Surging onto his knees, Izuku has his mouth on the tip of his cock before Katsuki can get his own shirt off.

He curses and teeters. Immediately, he has a hand buried in green hair, which he thought was to pull the little shit off him but turned out to urge him to gobble up more.

"Hhhhmmmnnnn---" Izuku groans, mouth full. Half hidden by the nest curtains, Izuku's kneeling before Katsuki and beginning to suckle, wetting the large alpha cock from tip to base with slow, deliberate enjoyment. It sends pleasure singing down to Katsuki's toes.

"You're good at this." Katsuki whispers, half out of his mind.

Drawing off, Izuku licks his wet lips of his own saliva.

"I've never done this with anyone else. But I thought about it a lot. Thought about Kacchan a lot. My alpha." Izuku sighs, the omega in him so present he couldn't even find it in himself to be embarrassed. He licks a broad swipe up the underside of Katsuki's cock, hands traveling up thighs to clasp the base and hold it steady.

Katsuki doesn't want to say that he quivers at the next lick, from root to tip, but he does.

"God." Katsuki says to the ceiling, eyes closed. Izuku mumbles back, nonsense around his cock, and swallows him, working into a slow, steady pump that would probably drive Katsuki insane in a few minutes. Looking down, Katsuki wants.

He cups Izuku's cheeks, pulling until he disengages, leaning down to kiss that sloppy smile. It's wet, but Izuku nearly purrs under his attentions, and Katsuki feels a deep sense of responsibility root within him. This was his omega who needed him, needed him to be an alpha, his alpha.

He urges Izuku back, slowly stripping him of the last bits of clothing, his underwear, leaving the omega naked. Crawling into the nest with him, Katsuki's breathless with the thought that he's in an omega's nest. In Izuku's nest, his first one, his first shared heat nest full of Katsuki's scent.

God, that's so good.

Katsuki stretches out over Izuku savoring the way their skin slides together, the way Izuku's strong arms reach up and around him, holding on.

He's almost too nervous, his hand is shaking just the tiniest bit, hesitantly cupping over Izuku's omega cock, fingertips investigating down to his cheeks that were...fuck...were....

Wet.

Dripping.

"Kacchan," Izuku whispers, head dropping back at the touch.

Sinking to hover over him, Katsuki gets used to the feeling of the omega, to touching him right there at his most sacred place, putting his fingerprints between his thighs. The way Izuku was sighing, head turning restlessly like he couldn't handle it, was doing wonders for Katsuki's confidence. And the way he sighs his name? Sighs Kacchan? Fuck.

"Deku, that's good. We're gonna get you off, just like this. Tell me, show me, come on." Katsuki says back, almost cooing. He's out of his element, he's jittery with nerves and want and a weird alpha confidence that was coming out of nowhere, but then Izuku whines a beautiful noise and his legs fall apart, baring himself, and yes—

"Ka—" He whines, biting his bottom lip, hands clutching at the blankets he's painstakingly organized in the nest, pulling at them, almost kneading. "---I—In, Kacch-an—In..."

In?

He means...

Katsuki moves on his knees to get the better angle, then dips his fingers back and finds Izuku's entrance entirely relaxed, burning hot, and messy with his thick viscous slick. He quirks one finger inside, then two when it seems like an easy move in.

He doesn't quite fuck him with them, too nervous, but he curls them and finds something that makes Izuku jolt.

"Yeah, like that," Katsuki says, licking his lips. He's breathing as slowly as he can, alpha rising up behind his eyes to demand and bite and fuck him, knot him.

Not yet.

He starts a good fingering, fucking, trying to mimic the shameful porn video's he's watched in the past and wholly suddenly aware that the way a porn vid frames sex is not only inaccurate but goddamn fucking sterile compared to the beautiful, gushing way Izuku reacted. His hips began to move, his arms crawled up to hold onto his pillows over his head, showing off his muscles and his scars and Katsuki is lost in the strong, strong, strong scent of him and his heat.

"How's that?" Katsuki asks, not looking for an answer. The way Izuku's pink face was scrunched up was far more attractive. "How's that, is that good, baby?"

Baby. Fuck.

Katsuki's forearm as getting sore, but it meant nothing in the face of the way Izuku's knees were starting to shake, trembling. He's so close. Katsuki jerks his palm a little, nudging Izuku's cute little balls.

"I'm so close, Kacchan, you're gonna make me...make me!" Izuku whines, one hand at his cock (smaller than Katsuki's, the perfect sweet looking omega cock), as Katsuki curls his two fingers in his hole and squelches with his rough movements.

Izuku's eyes roll back, his body flexes, and his hips move almost violently against Katsuki's hand, but then he comes, his cock spurting out over his fist and his hole clenching so tight it crushes at Katsuki's fingers. He tries to wiggle them anyways, surging forward with how Izuku was gasping in air, trying to say his name but unable to, shivering into a wetter, relaxed hole under his touch. He slips them out carefully, the hole red and stretched and glistening, dripping with natural slick.

Oh, fuck. He'd just made Izuku come, all over his fingers.

Katsuki's attention turns to his own desperation, and he pumps at his cock with the hand covered in Izuku's slick. Alpha roars within, blurring Katsuki's vision until all he can see is his omega, beneath him, bare, willing. He still has hold with his other on Izuku's bare thigh, and he needs it, needs to be touching his omega. Fuck, he wants to come. His toes curl, his teeth feel like they grow behind his snarling lips.

It's when Izuku reaches out, hand flopping weakly, to join the grip Katsuki has on his own cock, that Katsuki starts pumping his hips hard, collapsing against the other and likely crushing Izuku entirely, but it almost feels like he's fucking a cocksleeve. A cocksleeve that's made out of his and his omega's squeezing hands and where his head bumps into his unprotected belly. Fuck! Fuck!

"Deku," Katsuki grunts.

He comes, hard, drenching Izuku's lower belly and his sex in his seed. The omega gasps with it, quivering.

No clutch and no knot meant he didn't truly gush the way he wanted to. But there was time. Groaning a bit with the last tendrils of orgasm, Katsuki luxuriates for a moment in their combined sex smell, then inwardly bites at his own ass. This is a one-time thing. Just one. After this heat, Izuku's going back on suppressors and by the time another rolls around they will be pro heroes and won't have time for one another.

Katsuki squeezes his last droplets out of his cock and tells himself the thought isn't full of dread.

Izuku lay dazed and red faced beneath him, legs akimbo, sweaty and dreamy in the lull of a heat orgasm. This one was at least given to him by an alpha, with alpha's come on his skin, it seemed to soothe a lot of the irritation that ran beneath his skin. He'd be ready to go again in thirty or forty minutes, biology raging within his gut to make sure he gets pregnant, but for now, Katsuki could take a breather and get some water into them both.

And then he makes the mistake of looking down at Izuku.

Lidded green eyes.

Wet, parted lips.

Tousled hair, pink cheeks, a messy slick chin.

And one hand down at his sex, touching over it, playing with the coating of alpha come, rubbing it in.

"Fucking shit," He snarls grimacing against the new wave of arousal, his cock valiantly chubbing up right there, hanging above his omega's spread legs.

Izuku just chirps at him, purring, a slow, lazy smile crawling over his face. He licks, little red wet tongue painting his upper lip. Rubbing Katsuki's come slowly in a circle over his abdomen, over his womb, in an ancient omega prayer. Wavering on his knees, Katsuki is drowning in burning green eyes, in the lovely green sweet scent, as legs part to accept him, arms open to hold him--

"No!" Katsuki barks, pulling away. "Water! Food! Then I'll get to fucking you. Fucking hell, you can...can..." Izuku pouts at him, lifting his knees high and parting his legs so his hole is on display, hands cupping down to slide through his slick and spread it up onto his own thighs. He frames his little cock and holds his balls up so Katsuki has full view of his puffy stretched hole. Katsuki's cock pulses, eager, demanding to be in that hole, the hole that was clearly ready for him.

"You... can..." Katsuki bites his tongue and slaps himself on the cheek, hard, the smack making Izuku blink. "You can wait until I'm ready to fuck you, you goddamn horny little shit." He cruelly flicks Izuku's cockhead and awkwardly scrambles away in the resulting opportunity. Izuku squawks unhappily, legs flailing, trying to trip Katsuki but no, no, no, omega, alpha is too quick for you.

He grabs one of the water bottles, sucking it down in no time flat. With another, he turns back to the happily ensconced omega beneath his man-made furniture burrow. He gets a purr in response.

"You nonverbal?" Katsuki asks, kneeling by Izuku's head to urge water into his mouth. Izuku curls up, and Katsuki throws some fabric (was that his trousers...damn he's gonna have to press the wrinkles out. And the scent) over his bare body to keep him warm and cups his chin, rubbing his thumb over his freckles.

Izuku just swallows, blinking up at him slowly, dolefully, trusting.

Yeah, he's deep in his heat now. Of course Deku's heat would be overwhelming, he doesn't allow his omega to breathe, ever. All that pent up instinct.

Katsuki can't even imagine being in rut at the same time, they'd be so fucking useless, practically feral. As it is, Katsuki kisses Izuku's forehead and scarfs down a pre-wrapped burrito. He needs his energy. Then he plods to the little half bath attached to the room (thank god for that) and wets a cloth, wiping himself perfunctorily before working the temperature to something comfortable. He returns to his omega, curled up and snuffling in Katsuki's things, and ducks under the burrow.

He carefully wipes at Izuku's face, gentle, then down to his thighs and his belly where Katsuki's come was turning crispy. Disgusting. Katsuki can't stand his own come, it's too fragrant, there's too much, and it's too thick.

Of course, Izuku wasn't going to be happy about it.

He whines, growls, and kicks at Katsuki, attempting to curl up tighter in the clothes to keep his come design (swirled and drying and flaky as it is).

"Absolutely fucking not, Deku, you're getting clean. You're disgusting." Katsuki growls, dodging a clumsy fist that could likely knock him out if Izuku got too mad, and pins him by the neck with one hand, discarding blankets and clothes and pillows to get at the mess.

Izuku snaps his cute teeth at him, and Katsuki shows his own back, large, sharp. Cowed, the omega pouts then, lets his alpha clean him. Then Katsuki tosses the cloth away, strips himself of remaining clothing, and resettles the nest around Izuku, who seems content this time to let him fuss.

Collapsing, Katsuki muses he might get a few minutes shut eye, and is soothed into sleep with an omega purring in his arms and the scent of them both hanging in the air.

He wakes when Izuku drags his teeth sideways down Katsuki's very interested cock. Lunging upwards, Katsuki has his fist in green hair and yanks him off in an instant, heart suddenly pounding at the threat to his virility.

Green eyes glare at him and he earns a little omega snarl with snapping teeth.

Fuck, its cute.

"What you little monster?!" Katsuki hisses, blinking the blurriness of sleep from his eyes. With a glance he realizes it's been a full hour, and Izuku was clearly suffering with his lack of attention. Shit.

Izuku crawls his way into Katsuki's lap, hips working in little fits and starts, pressing his cocklet to Katsuki's belly, trying to hump up, or down, confused signals fighting in his brain but all of them leading towards alpha. His pink cheeks, the glaze over his eyes, and the way his mouth was dropping open on cute little omega noises spoke to Izuku's lack of functionality. He needed to get fucked.

Right.

Katsuki was going to fuck him.

The reality of it strikes him somewhere between kissing along freckles and nibbling on an earlobe, as Izuku whines, crawling closer despite being pressed tightly together.

"Herrgh." Katsuki groans into Izuku's ear when his cock, interested and clearly licked at a bit while he was sleeping (why was that hot, why), is grasped by an awkward hand and nudged unsuccessfully against Izuku's thigh. He's trying to get him inside, but the angle was wrong, he was clumsy and foolish with heat, and Katsuki was keeping him held tight together.

"You were...you were on birth control right?" Condoms...they had condoms. No babies for them. Just in case.

But...

That meant he couldn't come inside.

A selfish, terrible part of Katsuki, the same part that had reigned supreme over him in middle school, says that he deserves it. This is his omega. He'll mate and mark him and Izuku will be his forever.

His logical brain says shut the fuck up. Izuku is in no headspace to make a choice like that (trust his birth control shot, the one all omega students receive for free, or double up with the condom just in case?), and it was not Katsuki's place to choose for him.

Still...

Katsuki's head swims, and he urges Izuku sideways, holding him up with an arm around his back and Izuku's own clinging hands, his legs wrapped around his middle. He never realized before, but Izuku was quite a bit smaller than he was. Just smaller in general, though still so muscled and wasn't that delicious, shorter, smaller, easier to lift and fling about.

"Deku..." Katsuki groans, when omega teeth snap tight to his neck, a bare few inches away from his gland. "You fucker, you...fuck."

Its instinct perhaps more than conscious decision, to kiss Izuku at the same time his cock slides wetly over his open, ready entrance. Heat does much to an omega's body, but the way his hole beckons to Katsuki is so overwhelming that he realizes he's already humping forward, hoping to catch, and with a final lick into the omega's mouth, Izuku also tilts his own hips and yes, they catch, his cock sinks in, is swallowed.

He has to pause, otherwise he'll blow.

His knot isn't even threatening yet, but he's so ready to come, realizing, belatedly, that he wasn't wearing a fucking rubber.

"Not supposed to—" he starts to say, but then Izuku is crooning in his throat, throwing his head back and urging Katsuki's head down to hopefully paint him in alpha spit. Make him smell like Katsuki. Strong legs capture him at his hips, ankles knocking into his ass as oh...

Katsuki's already fucking, he's rocking in and out, he's curling his hips each time to really fuck into Izuku in the best angle, to give him as much of his cock as possible. And Izuku accepts all of it, moaning, making little chirps and noises when Katsuki hits in a good place, and with his palms both petting and scrabbling at Katsuki.

Gritting his teeth, Katsuki pushes himself up onto his hands, spreading his legs so Izuku's spread wider too, and fucks, eyes devouring what he can see, of Izuku's little dick flopping with the movements, the way he clutches at the nest and at Katsuki's forearms.

The omega calls to him, legs fluttering, and yep, there's the threats of his knot. Too soon, too soon, he'd lose this, he wouldn't be able to keep fucking if he knotted now.

Finding his rhythm, Katsuki slowed from the frantic fuck in it had become, and soothes his palm down Izuku's front, from neck to dick. He thumbs at the cockhead gently, and smiles (well...his smile is more of a smirk, more of a savage demonstration of victory) when Izuku cries out, hips moving, trying to get him to fuck him faster, harder.

Nudging Izuku's leg up over his elbow, Katsuki sits on his heels and hauls him closer, sitting his juicy ass in the cradle of his thighs and bouncing him there with each flex of his hips, fucking, fucking, making him jolt, eyes rolling back. Izuku grabs onto anything he can, dragging it all closer to him, holding on, legs flexing to hold them up and hearing the clap of Katsuki slapping into him. It's so fucking good.

It's gorgeous, the look of his omega lost in pleasure, in need, hanging on Katsuki's cock and half buried in his nest made of Katsuki's things.

"Deku, fuck, baby," Katsuki groans loudly, clasping that cock and pumping, listening to the shrills of his omega rocketing towards orgasm.

Come, Izuku, come on his cock. He wants to feel it.

"Kaa--!" Izuku cries when he does come, shivering on his dick and clutching it with his hole like he's never going to let it go.

Katsuki drops his head and slows his movements, allowing Izuku to shudder through his orgasm and eventually resurface, coming back to life with droopy, happy eyes and a smile. He kisses him again, content to let his cock simply luxuriate in the wetness of Izuku's hole.

If he can get Izuku to come a second time, that'll work in his favor. Exhaust the omega, make him feel used and worshipped and filled.

He lets himself curl up atop his omega, kissing at his chin, his lips, his cheeks. Izuku purrs from below, kneading at his shoulders, his back.

Playfully, Izuku nips at his lip, and Katsuki bites him back, alays willing to one up the other.

Eventually, Izuku wriggles, hips twitching, legs tightening. Heat comes in waves, and Katsuki just thanks all the stars in the damn sky that his own endurance was up to the task.

"Want some more, Deku, want some more cock?" He rumbles, working his cock in and out. The slick had tightened a tiny bit while they lay there, so he's careful as he peels them apart, using fresh wetness.

He kneels up, petting his palms down thick thighs and looks to where they're connected. An ancient part of his brain is smug, since the hole is clasping onto him tightly, stretching it out, and his cock looks huge, huge and alpha stuffed inside.

Katsuki gathers spit and lets it drain off his tongue, angling and letting it land, cool and slimy, where his cock gentled in and out.

Izuku gasps, whining, legs fluttering in his hands.

"Yeah?" He grunts, and then he can fuck, thrusting, dragging out till his head threatens to pop right out and fucking back in with a snap of his hips. Fuck yeah.

Watery green eyes gaze up at him, and most of Katsuki revels in it, in the worship he could see there. A few other parts which were less concerned about his cock and the way it felt-so-fucking-good, recognizes his own heart's trembling at that look. At his sudden desperate need to always see it, to be the only one to ever see it.

Izuku drags his hands out from the nest bedding where he'd been holding on, and he touches at his own nipples.

"Tits feel good, baby?" Katsuki asks, breathing heavily, sweating once more. He fucks a little too hard, he thinks, hips clapping to ass, making Izuku break on a moan. Izuku nods, rubbing little sweet circles on his pink nipples. "Pinch them." Katsuki orders, commanding.

Izuku obeys and bites his own lip at the feeling.

It's like Katsuki can feel it in his own chest, as he lets his head drop, eyes devouring his eager little omega, torn between the way his face twists in pleasure, the way his nipples were turning redder and redder, ready for a taste, and the way his cock gleams with slick in the low lamp light.

Sight blurring, Katsuki groans loud and proud, humping hard in big, long, fast thrusts. The hole around his cock pulls, turning.

Katsuki's going to come, he realizes, and finds Izuku half-turned over for him, working around his cock and thrusts to get himself in position. Oh yeah. It would be far more comfortable to knot when the omega was presented.

Letting up on his hold, Katsuki licks his sharpest teeth as he watches Izuku wriggle, finding the best spot, the best angle, curling his back out and presenting his ass, wet and red and abused by Katsuki's fucking.

His knot surges, Katsuki can feel it weighing heavier with blood, and it bumps against Izuku with each little hip movement from them both. Izuku is doing this sweet little swivel at the bottom of each thrust, and Katsuki realizes belatedly that it was an omega's way to catch a knot. It must be.

Katsuki decides to give it to him, he's been so good.

"That's my omega," Katsuki rumbles deeply, pressing a hand to the sweaty back before him and sliding it down to curl over Izuku's shoulder. He'd need something to hold onto for leverage. He fucks a few more times, enjoying the odd clenching sensation when Izuku doesn't let him easily pull out. Katsuki's rhythm slows and turns deep, he doesn't want to hurt his omega, not ever, not with his knot. It could really hurt him if Katsuki is cruel and forces it in and out too much.

Katsuki grits his teeth, as his knot swells with Izuku's eager movements, with the way his omega wanted it so badly, one hand flying out behind him to grab and pull at Katsuki's thigh. Overcome with instinct and awe and reverence, Katsuki's eyes are fixed on the place where Izuku's body is struggling to swallow him, where his hips are twitching and his hole is stretched tight and wide over the meat of his cock. Fuck, yeah, fuck.

His knot presses to the rim.

"Gonna knot you." He gasps.

Izuku's response is a gurgled groan, because Katsuki's already started pressing forward, working his cock in, using his weight and gravity and letting Izuku do his little swivel at the thickest part to get it fully inside.

Gentle, be gentle, Katsuki tells himself as his sight start to fade out in flashes of white, orgasm sweeping over his body. He pulls a little, as his knot inflates fuller, acting as though he's going to pull back out.

"Ahn, Alph--aaah!" Izuku cries out, and they buck together harshly, just once.

Then he's caught, his knot doesn't pop out, it swells thicker than it has ever before and Izuku makes a high-pitched noise, half-shrieking as his omega biology forces him to come just as Katsuki's own climax explodes the first surge of thick come inside.

Katsuki loses track of anything that wasn't Izuku.

He noses along his shoulders, kisses his skin, pumps his hips to make the clutch catch again and again, not allowing a single drop of come to escape.

"Yeah, baby, there it is, that's what you wanted," he murmurs unintelligibly, "you wanted that come, here's mine, keep it for me, 's all yers." He smooths his hands down Izuku's sides, then curls under to hold his belly, enjoying the make believe that he could feel the swirling press of his spend within, filling up that needy womb with what it wanted.

With the omega on his knot and purring with it, half-lulled into a sweaty sleep, Katsuki collapses to the side, curling his back to the door so Izuku was entirely covered, safely knotted in the nest.

He seals his mouth to the back of Izuku's neck suckling contently for however long it took his knot to go down. He imagines a legitimate mark there, and draws the lines of it with his tongue.

With this amount of come, Izuku's heat should be settled for a decent length of time.

Long enough to get a nap in, maybe, Katsuki thinks, eyes already drooping and mouth absently soothing himself to sleep on the omega's nape.

Three fucks and too many orgasms later, Katsuki is once again draining a water bottle, glaring out at the evening crescent moon. He's got Izuku snoozing on his right, keeping himself between the door and the omega, and the voracious omega heat scent had begun to relax, softening, turning warm and soothed.

His cock was stripped raw. His knot, having been pressed within the clutch of Izuku's body a grand total of four times (holy shit), was a purple color that Katsuki would be worried about if he wasn't so exhausted.

"Did you bruise my dick?" He rasps, poking at his hanging cock, still thickened with use but unable to rise once more. It must be bruised. His omega bruised his fucking dick, probably from riding him so vigorously. He'd bounced on his powerful thighs, holding Katsuki down with a palm to his chest and moaning aloud happily, hair flying.

Fuck yeah.

With self-satisfied pheromones and covered in his sweat, Izuku's sweat, slick, come, and drool, Katsuki lies back and allows himself and his alpha to revel in the combined stink of them.

His omega, half dozed and yet still needy, reaches for him and curls at his side, mumbling and kissing at his shoulder where he rests.

"Kacchan is so good. Best alpha ever." He says the first actual sentences he's strung together since this all started. It relieves Katsuki, since it means heat is almost completed. Time for the resting period, the cuddling and the scenting and the caring for his omega who depended on him entirely for his safety and health.

The omega, who was swimming towards consciousness at the same time as fighting the pull of sleep. Katsuki smelled so good, smelled just like him, rosemary and sugar, candied together and earthy. He could remember the heat, remember how utterly safe he was through it all, feeling that safety again now.

"Kchn." He mumbles, cuddling closer. And to think the other had been so picky at the start, trying to see the nest before it was done, fussing with it when Izuku had it all perfectly laid out.

Now look at him. Drenched in Izuku's slick, smelling like him, more relaxed than he'd ever seen. And best of all, an aching emptiness in Izuku's body that would never forget the shape of Katsuki's gorgeous alpha cock.

Perfect.

Katsuki rumbles a deep alpha noise, letting himself do it when he'd swallow most others in public. The noise lets Izuku relax into full sleep, sinking entirely into the nest.

The sun was rising, lightening the green fabric draped over the nest and shining outside their curtain door. But the rest of the day was still devoted to Izuku, Katsuki decides, rolling so the omega was safe under his arm. He remembers, suddenly, that they live in a dorm room, and that other alphas were outside in the living spaces. Like hell was he going to let Izuku out until his scent had relaxed to normal, when his suppressor patches were back on his neck, and his come had been washed away.

Nobody gets to smell Izuku like that, like sex and sensuality, only Katsuki.

Only Izuku's alpha.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/36531610?view_adult=true

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 752 33
Ok, so, I'm a multishipper, and I've got some concepts and headcannons for our beloved Class 1A and the various ships that can emerge from it. These...
2.9K 125 8
Keralis smiled and left the bee man to his business. 'Maybe he had just gotten a bad night's sleep. Or no sleep at all,' Whatever it was, Keralis was...
235K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
14.3K 254 35
Hello monsters! In this story is one shots of our favorite MHA characters in their ghoul forms! I'll post one everyday in October until halloween! Ea...