𝐒𝐩𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞...

By Roses_for_Chae

All Roseanne Park wanted was one night where she can party, dance and drink without any worries since highsch... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
AN

Twenty Eight

324 12 0
By Roses_for_Chae

*TimeSkip*

The rest of the time flew by, but Rosé and Lisa couldn't have spent it better. As often as they found the time, the two spent the days and nights together. As well as last night. But the night is now over and the morning awoke in the megacity of Seoul.

But Lisa, the sleepyhead, was not interested in the sun's rays, which she saw dazzling through her closed eyelids, nor the chirping birds outside her house. Comfortably she laid all wrapped up in her blanket in her beloved bed and thought nothing, but really nothing could get her out of this peace. Well, she thought wrong.

If the alarm clock didn't wake her up, Lisa thought at least that her girlfriend would wake her up lovingly and tenderly as always. But not today. Instead of love-filled kisses all over her face, Lisa was awakened by a heavy weight on her stomach.

Surprised and startled, the light brown-haired girl's eyelids popped open, only to see her own school backpack on her stomach. From the weight, Lisa could tell that this bag must be filled with books or even rocks.

"Huh?" the thai spoke confused as she put her hands on her black bag and looked around the room confused.

When her brown eyes saw an arm-crossed, grinning Rosé a moment later, already completely done with everything, dressed, made up, hair done, and due to the smell of raspberries, Lisa could also tell that Rosé was already in the shower.

"What, what? Are we being invaded or something?" asked Lisa in tired confusion, which turned Rosé's grin into a smile. "No Lisa, aliens haven't found their way to earth yet. But today is Monday. Aka the first day you can or better said have to go back to school"

"Oh no" Lisa whined before she let her slightly erect head fall back into the soft pillow. As long as she was away, Lisa had almost forgotten the agony of this place. She only had to think of all the annoying classmates and teachers or the homework and test and she could lash out in anger.

"You care about my school career and I care about yours, so get up and get ready" Rosé grabbed her reluctant girlfriend's hand to pull her out of bed a bit, but Lisa's body tension and stubbornness to stay in bed was stronger than Rosé's arm muscles.

"I'll even accompany you to the last crossing" Even this argument from Roseanne couldn't make Lisa throw away the warm blanket from her body and stand up.

Still holding Lisa's hand, the blonde sighed briefly before an idea that will definitely motivate Lisa to get up rushed through her head. "Okay, do what you want" Rosé said indifferently and let Lisa's soft hand fall back onto the matress. Rosé slowly walked out of the door, but just before she disappeared behind the corner into the hallway, she added „Then I'll just go to Starbucks by myself"

Without having to see Lisa, the blonde could hear 2 feet slamming on the wooden floor in Lisa's room and approaching the door at a rapid pace. "I'll be ready in 15 minutes" Lisa stormed into the bathroom across the hall with a pile of clothes in her hand, leaving a chuckeling Rosé outside the door.

In no way would Lisa miss the opportunity to go to Starbucks and get a delicious drink that would make the whole morning sweet.

Hastily, the light brown-haired girl reached for her hairbrush as she stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom.

But brushing her hair was only the first step in Lisa's routine. It was followed by things like brushing her teeth, getting dressed, putting makeup on her face and so on.

While it sounded from the bathroom as if things were being thrown against the wall and Lisa had a fight with a burglar, Rosé, who was passing the time on Instagram, waited one floor below and leaned against the house door.

Waiting, the thumb of her left hand scrolled through the latest posts from the accounts she follows.

justinbieber

❤ 🗨 ↗

Liked by: monalisakindalisa & 5.6 million other people

justinbieber: 📷: @evanpaterakis

jacksonwang852g7

❤ 🗨 ↗

Liked by: jisook.im & 1.9 million other people

jacksonwang852g7: 7

j.m

❤ 🗨 ↗

Liked by: jenniekimmm & 14.9 million other people

zendaya

❤ 🗨 ↗

Liked by: jenniekimmm, monalisakindalisa, jisook.im & 12.2 million other people

zendaya: New campaigne for @lancomeofficial teint idole ulta wear❤

Ater Rosé shared a few likes on the pictures, her thoughts were actually already on closing the app, until her eyes fell on a very specific user name that had also posted something new.

monalisakindalisa

❤ 🗨 ↗

Liked by: jisook.im, jenniekimm & 101 oher people

monalisakindalisa: Just your local thai girl :)

jenniekimmm: Lisa would you stop taking perfect pictures while I'm here infront of my mirror crying because out of the 1000 of pics I took not a single one turns out post-worthy???🔥

jisook.im: 🤩🤩🤩

park.roseanne: You're so beautiful babe!❤❤

Only now, when Rosé was leaning half dead at the door because of the effect of this beautiful new post from Lisa, the said light brown haired brushed and totally done for the day came down the stairs in front of Roseanne.

"Wow, Rosie, you look like something hit you inside" Lisa spoke as she saw the mentally absent blonde pressing her cell phone close to the left side of her chest.

"I was. From your new Instapost. You know you have to give me a heads up when you post something like that. I mean, do you want me to die of a heart attack?"

Lisa could grin when listening to this "complaint" of her girlfriend. But the blonde wasn't done with her speech yet.

However, instead of just standing there and listening, Lisa decided to approach her girlfriend.

"If I ever actually have a heart attack because of your beauty, you owe me a really big apology-"

And so quickly you can interrupt someone with a kiss in the most beautiful and endearing way.

Without hesitation Lisa placed her lips on Rosé's, which immediately gave into the kiss.

With a hand on the blonde's cheek, Lisa turned the kiss more and more into a passionate one that was full of love.

With her eyes closed and only the feeling of Lisa's soft lips on hers, Rosé moved her free hand, in which she was not holding her iPhone, around Lisa's waist and lingered on her back.

They would have loved to stand there all morning and prove their love, but they both knew that school, as much as they hate it, is still important.

"Was that apology good enough?" smiled Lisa as she slowly and smoothly removed her lips from Rosé's and looked sweetly into her deep brown eyes.

"More than good enough" Rosé smiled back before giving Lisa another small, quick kiss on the lips.

--------

"God, you're finally back. I tell you, it was duller here without you than in a lecture on microbiology at my father's company" Jennie spoke with a relief in her voice that could not be surpassed when her brown eyes saw her returning best friend Lisa outside the school.

"Of course it's boring here without me. What did you expect? I'm the entertainment bomb" Lisa confidently returned as always when it comes to this topic before taking a sip of her caramel frappucino through the straw of her transparent Starbuckscup.

Although Lisa is definitely not the biggest fan of school, she has to admit that Jennie makes it all worth. It's always fun to talk to her before and after school about the hottest and most current topics or to play tic tac toe or hangman during the boring English lessons.

"I see you went to Starbucks?" Jennie raised one of her perfectly formed eyebrows while her arms crossed infront of her white shirt. The look she wore on her beautiful face screamed practically "You went to Starbucks and didn't bring me anything?"

"Mhm" Lisa nodded with another sip. "But don't panic. I brought you, my oh-so-beloved best friend since such long time, something too"

Now Jennie's facial expression was different. Her critical eyebrows lost their tension, her tight mouth formed into her signature gummysmile and her arms loosened from each other. All while Lisa fetched her backpack a little too the front to get Jennie her Chai Tea Cream Frappucino out.

As soon as the brunette, who couldn't be happier at the moment, held her drink, which consists mainly of milk, chai and Vainlle syrup, in her hand, it didn't take a second for her lips to stick to the dark green straw and a heartfelt "Thank you so much" followed.

„Anytime" Lisa smiled, glad to have made her friend so happy.

But now came the moment Lisa was not looking forward to at all. Entering the school building. Every time a suspended student returns, everyone looks at him as if he killed someone. As if being suspended was such a bad thing. Some people....

Just as she had suspected, all the blue, green and brown eyes of the rest of the students in the hallway fell directly on Lisa. She could literally feel the judgmental stares of people who didn't even really know her piercing her.

But Lisa, the Lisa Manoban did not let herself be influenced by some looks from random students. With her head held high, she walked unbothered down the hallway next to Jennie on her left until the two arrived at their lockers, which happened to be placed next to each other.

"If I remember correctly, we have French now, don't we?" asked Lisa as she entered the 4-digit combination code into the rotating lock of her locker 14.

"Oui" answered Jennie, who, unlike Lisa, really likes the french language.

"I would rather learn Russian than this language. I mean, I despair in every lesson anyway. I've had this subject for 5 years and I can barely introduce myself" complained Lisa while her hands were searching everyhwhere in her not so tidy locker for her blue frenchbook.

"Well, some languages suit you better and others less" Jennie shrugged, to which Lisa, who by now was holding her found book of the french language, replied "You can talk. You have the best grades in the class"

"Whatever" and a playful roll of the eyes from the probably secret frenchwoman Jennie followed before she and Lisa closed their lockers again and headed towards classroom 111.

But although Lisa actually liked the people who were in her french class, this could not make up for the ammount of annoyement and desparation the lightbrownhaired will have to experience as soon as their teacher had distributed the worksheet for this lesson.

As hard as Lisa tried to focus and understand what in the world the sheet on which „Comme toute langue, le français a différents types de verbes. Régulier et irrégulier. Dans la tâche suivante, utilisez le tableau pour savoir de quelle variété il s'agit" was written tried to say to her, she couldn't understand a single word except for „Français"

„I want to go home again" thought Lisa as she felt the urge to just let het bangs-covered, buzzing forehead drop on the table in despair. „Only 40 more minutes and I'm free of this language"

———
Otherwise than her girlfriend, Rosé was actually quiete enthusiastic in the lesson she was just having. Advanced korean.

Since she grew up in an english talking family and had to learn the language that is spoken in this country completely in school, Rosé really started liking this language and class. Also her teacher is always super friendly and kind. Sometimes, she even brings chocolates to her class and distributes them the students.

While Rosé was actually paying attention what her koreanteacher was writing on the blackboard with white chalk in the front, Jisoo, her benchneihhbour was dying to know one certain thing.

Slowly and unsuspicious she leaned over to her left and whisper asked her best friend „From what I've heard from you, Lisa is a pretty heavy sleeper. How did you get her out of bed...for a thing like school?"

„Ah you know Jisoo, I got my methods" smirked Rosé in return as she slightly turned her head to let her view meet up with the one of Jisoo, who almost saw right through Roseanne. „Did you offer her chocolate milk?"

Rosé's little smirk got bigger as she heard the idea of Jisoo. But that would have been to simple.

„Almost" shrugged Rosé her shoulders. „I took her to Starbucks"

„And you didn't bring me anything?!" Jisoo complained that loud that even the teacher all the way in the front heard it. „Is there a problem Jisoo?"

„Yes there is" replied Jisoo, her gaze meeting the one of the woman in the front.

„What's it about?" asked the korean woman curious while she placed down the small piece of chalk on her table right infront of her.

„This girl here" started Jisoo along straightly pointing at the blonde who was sitting to her right, looking as confused as she could be. „Went to Starbucks this morning before school and did NOT find it necessairy to bring me, her best friend, something aswell!"

Is Jisoo Kim actually just complaining to her teacher about Rosé's non-existent Starbucks gift for her?

The whole class excpected a mature answer from their teacher. You know, something like „Jisoo, this is not a reason to get loud in my class" but instead, the teenagers got an answer that surprised them all.

„Rosé, seriously? You know this hurts people. She's your best friend since I know the two of you"

„Wha-„ Rosé was out of words while she spread her arms out to claim her innocence while looking up to Jisoo, who presented her a winning wink and the words „Jisoo one, Rosé 0"

———
It was finally lunchtime for Lisa and Jennie and since the wheater is so nice and warm today, the two 17 year olds decided to take their lunch to the outside tables.

The with broccoli and fishsticks filled plate of Lisa got placed down on the table along with the tray on which the white plate was standing.

With Jennie sitting across her, Lisa firstly opened her bought can of refreshing coke. „Have you heard? On the 24th June there will be a, I think remake, of Money heist on Netflix. „Money heist Korea""

(An: I'm telling you. I am SO hyped)

„Yeah, I saw it on the app while I was scrolling around, looking at what's up to come. I honestly think it'll be great. I mean, it only can when they carsed Jong-Seo Jeon as Tokyo"
replied Jennie while picking up the silver fork to finally start eating her vegetables since she's starving since the second lesson of this morning.

During eating, Lisa actually thought this could be a very peacefull rest of the day but what she didn't calculate was that Bo-Ra, the girl who started those cheating rumours that costed Lisa her relationship with Rosé, was still going to that school. And Lisa had to get remined of that in a not very kind way.

As Jennie and her were just minding their own bussinesses and wanted to return their trays inside, Lisa suddenly found hers getting slammed out of her hands down to the stone floor of the outside area of the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
318K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
1M 31.6K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...
25K 1.2K 18
"break up with me,"Rosie said. "why can't you?" Jennie choked as Rosie looked away. "I.. I can't do it. Aren't you tired?" "You will regret this," Je...