Anatomy of love ✓

By Thebrazilian_Affleck

°•°•°Jennifer is a super dedicated doctor who works at Gray Sloan and loves her friends and patients alike. ... More

𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕
=1= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=2= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=3= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=5= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=6= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=7= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=8= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=9= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=10= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=11= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=12= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=13= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=14= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=15= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=16= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=17= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=18= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=19= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=20= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

=4= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

148 8 0
By Thebrazilian_Affleck

We can say that to annoy both my little sister and Jennifer I made a few phone calls and got a spot at Gray Sloan, of course anyone who looks at me from head to toe thinks I'm a bum, a chicken who lives at his mother's expense.  But actually chicken?  Well, I like the catcher better and yes, I work just like anyone else.
I graduated in two specializations pediatrics and cardiology.  And right now I'm entering the hospital next to "Luiza Mel, animal defender" to work.

— Hmm... What are you going to work on here?  - Jennifer asked curiously.

— Cardio, and what are you here?

— General.  She shrugged.

— Woman come here!  -I saw a screaming blonde come to Jennifer.  
— Who is he?

— Er... Jo's brother.  -She said and then the blonde looked me up and down.

— I'm Leah, I know your sister. -she held out her hand and I did the same.

— Benjamin.  - I greeted her.  &Well... I have to go, I need to look for Bailey.  -leaves.

— What do you mean looking for Bailey?  - Leah looked at me walking with me to the locker room.

— He's going to work here... - I said quietly.

— WHICH?  -she shouted.  —As?  In what?

— I don't know either, he just told me he's a cardiologist.

— Is that you?  - I looked at her without understanding.  — Do you mean that in addition to living together, they will also work?  I doubt you can stand it! 
- laughed.

— What do I mean?  Remini you want me to do what?  Scream and cry for Bailey not to hire him?  - I said already putting on my uniform.

— Yea!?

— Ugh... - I rolled my eyes.  — I'll take care of my patients that's better.

°°°

Today I started with Mrs.  Wolly, today I wanted to play cards.  My day has already started shit!

— Honey, what do you think about seeing some letters, huh?  - the same without waiting for an answer took her deck.

— Today I would ask you myself.  -I laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

—Let's see, let's see...-she shuffled the cards and closed my eyes and chose my three.  — Oh dear, that first letter is ugly... it shows a disappointment.  And here it shows that they have someone, someone who will make you suffer.  Already in that - turned the last card.   —You will overcome everything!

— You?  - It was strange for her to say.

— Yes, how many times will I have to tell you about your crush?  -She crossed his arms.

— Excuse me?  -We looked at the door and Ben entered the room.

— Look, honey, this is it!  -she pointed her to Ben.  _ Man, I'm sure it's you!  -She smiled at Ben who was lost looking at me.

— No mom, he's a doctor.  -I held her hands trying to make her pay attention to me.  — A doctor.

— I?  He pointed to himself.  —Wait, what?

— What do you want Ben?

— Need to talk to you!

— Okay, stay here mom, I'll call Leah to stay here.  - Leave the room and stop in the hallway.

— Is that your mother?  -if that idiot called me to this, I would curse him.

— Did you call me for this?  And no, she is not my mother.  She's just late in life and she's hallucinating, so I get into her story.  -I crossed my arms.

— Ah ok, I need your help in the trauma.  - I nodded and walked with him until the trauma.

°°°

— Were you playing tarot with that lady?  -Ben asked while holding a scalpel.  Yes, the world is not helping me right now.  In the trauma I examined a man who had a huge shard of glass stuck in his stomach, and at the time he had a cardiac arrest, who was I forced to call?  Oh!

— Will the answer make something different in your life?

— No, I was just curious.  You are curious and yet I answer the things you ask.  -I swallowed hard, I have to stop asking him things.

— Aff - I snorted.  — Yes I was, my day is horrible and it will only get worse according to the letters.  -I said and he chuckled.
— Why are you laughing?

— How can you still believe that?  It's just... Letters!?  -He shrugged.

— You never know if it can happen.  -I shrugged and continued the surgery.

°°°

— Have you seen Jo's brother?  -Leah asked everyone from the table where we were having lunch.  Remini is a bit of a gossip.

— Does Wilson have a brother?  -Meredith was stunned.

—I thought it was just her.  -Robbins said taking his juice.

— What about Affleck, right?  The new cardiologist?  -Richard asked and I nodded.

— Himself!  - I said and at the time I saw Ben coming towards us.

— He's living with Jenny!-Leah whispered and at the time Grey almost spit his slice of pizza on the table.

— My God, this is not going to work, Lopez freaks out sometimes for nothing!
- Grey said laughing.

— Hi Jennifer!  -Affleck sat next to me.

— This is Jo's brother.  -I introduced him to the staff.  — And those are, Richard Webber the uncle of the councils, Meredith Grey the sincere, Arizona Robbins the squeegee, Leah Remini the gossip... And Jackson the party boy, heir profession!  -i joked about them making faces.

— Haha very funny you Jennifer Lopez, the aunt of the dogs!  - Meredith scoffed rolling her eyes and everyone laughed, and I stuck my tongue out.

—Hi guys, what did I miss?  -Avril appeared and stood beside Ben.

We all started talking and Ben got along with my friends.  Especially with Jackson, they're all nuts so I wasn't even surprised.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•••• Itimalia 💖and my brother who only sleeps listening to "On my way" he is a declared fan of Jlo lol
Vote and comment

~Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 13.2K 57
𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 | grey's anatomy 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 when they face problems but they were always meant to be ...or are they? 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰�...
519K 17.9K 163
Life has a funny way of humbling you. Knocking you down and for a while just to keep you there. No one prepares you for the hardships you will face...
674K 11.7K 49
"i'll do anything when it comes to my family." "and this hospital. "these people. "they are my family." follow the ups and downs...
11.6K 235 40
Holland Jenkins has just started at Grey Sloan Memorial as a pediatrics surgeon. As Holland embarks on her journey she encounters several new people...