Midnight Neighbor | 18+

By akawaiiisan

♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People h... More

|| summary ||
0|| Disclaimer
1|| You're like, ancient Soph
2|| Negligence
3|| Unaware
4|| Her ignorance
5|| Familiar
6|| A Shocker
7|| Disbelief
8|| It will end in tears
9|| Realization
10|| Game
11|| Olivia
12||Harrassment and Assault
13|| Fail Safe Plan
14|| Risky
15||For his Sanity
16|| Conflicted
17|| Overreaching
18|| Shameless
19|| Blessing
20|| Undercurrents
21|| A Memorable Night
22|| Only for you
23|| Drive you wild
24|| Behind The Scenes
25|| Starved
26|| Much too Impulsive
27|| Interrogation at its Finest
28|| Dangerous urges
29|| Insatiable
30|| Snake (part 1)
30|| Snake (part 2)
31|| Unease
32|| Honesty
33|| Assumptions
34|| Bad Memories
35|| Who is that Woman
36|| His Persistence
37|| Unforseen Changes
38|| Banter
39|| Burning Curiosity
40|| Petrified
41|| Undercurrents Flow Once Again
42|| Unbelievable
43|| Oversight
44|| A Small glimpse is Enough
45|| Recklessness
47|| Accidents and Confrontations
48|| Say it
49|| Exposed
50|| First Impressions Last
51|| Two Truths and a Lie
52|| Always Two Steps Ahead
53|| Silent Wars
54|| Then comes the Fall
55|| A Gift
56|| Contempt
57|| Hurt people
58|| Importance
59|| Quite the Scare
60|| Making Plans
61|| Her Dominance -Shortlived
62|| Angst
63|| Theft of Joy
64|| Uncertainties
65|| Under Pressure
66||Miranda
67|| Motherly Woes
68|| Blame
69|| Bittersweet
70|| Priorities
71|| Art of Gathering Information
72||Cater to You
73|| Keep a Secret
74|| Love so Pure
||Content With You {MN extras 1/?}
||Content With You {MN extras 2/?}
|| Her neighbor {MN extra 1/?}

46|| Show me

15.1K 474 407
By akawaiiisan

Unedited~
~~~

Elijah Osoro would truly be the death of her and Sophia was 100% convinced in this statement. He would be and that was only putting it slight.

Wasn't this too much? To be nearly obsessed with one thing to this extent? Sophia was aggrieved and that much was clear by her wide eyes staring up at the ceiling. If this continued for longer...she didn't know how on earth she'd be able to keep up.

"Wait..! Eli." Sophia forced out the words between breaths as she quickly looked back from the ceiling. Her nails dug into the the soft duvet covering the huge now familar bed she laid on.

The short moments leading up to this event was simple yet left her feeling a little complicated on the inside. Sophia was pleasantly surprised when Elijah took her up off the machine and brought her all the way back to his huge bedroom, promptly excusing himself to the shower afterward. The wait for him to come back was so long and unnerving in her opinion. It led Sophia to believe he did it purposely, getting her even more riled up than she already was before finally moving on to his final plan of action.

When Elijah finally came around, fully dressed might she add. The man climbed onto the bed and grabbed her before she could even speak, after which Sophia had to succumb to yet another prolonged round of blissful torture. The kind that left her heart beating out of her chest and made her squirm against him.

Sophia was dizzy, her mind was a chaotic mess of thoughts and she could barely focus on anything beyond the pleasurable sensations rising from her chest and tightened abdomen, jolting throughout her entire body.

"Hmm?" She heard a soft whisper, his whisper that made the hairs on her skin rise. Elijah paused, his hands that teased her relentlessly also stopped making her release the tiniest sound of disappointment. She might've been slightly dizzy and kept muttering incomprehensively but that didn't mean she actually wanted him to stop.

Elijah definitely noticed. She could clearly hear the slight yet unmasked bit o humor in his voice as he spoke. "Don't what?" He asked against her skin distractedly, his hands might've paused the pinching and pulling on her already hardened nipples but he kept his mouth firmly latched onto them. Alternating between licking and sucking, almpst as if he was marking both areas as his.

Sophia's shook like a leaf momentarily because of this as those small sensations fueled the burning heat inside her veins. Her legs twitched to a close, rubbing together for even a smidge of release and friction but like always, Elijah prevented it, keeping a knee firmly wedged in between them.

He kept his eyes on her the entire time, as if his only goal right now was to sit back and watch her squirm. Not only that, he was indulging himself 100% while doing so.

This fucking...!

It was very crystal clear he enjoyed teasing her like this to no end, hearing the tiniest sounds slipping from her lips. Elijah lightly bit her again, taking a nipple gently between his teeth and it made her almost arch off the bed with yell. Her skin was already past sensitive.

"Don't bite‐Elija-ahh..." her voice collapsed into a soft moan. The stimulation was nearly too much, her entire chest up to her neck was tingling, damp with sweat and saliva, already covered with marks darker than her skin, her body felt as if it was tethering on the edge yet he showed no intention of stopping. His knee that remained firmly wedged between her legs prevented her from going futher over that edge.

Her perception of time was skewered, it felt as if he'd been at this for hours and it drove her crazy. And the more he continued the more sensitive her skin became, not to mention she wasn't even allowed to touch the area that needed attention the most. And to make things worse it looked as if he had no intention to do so either right now.

Would she have to beg?! Sophia yelled internally.

Absolutely not!

"Don't!" Sophia hurriedly hissed out in her withering mental state as he bit her again, this time just above her breasts.

Elijah immediately paused and finally looked up from her chest, their gazes locked and Sophia stared at him pleadingly. His dark eyes were surprisingly bright and his hair that was previously damp from his shower kept falling back over his eyes. His gaze was purposeful, it even had a little humor. Sophia purse her lips and glared at him, immediately realizing that was exactly where this was heading to.

She was definitely not gonna say it.

He smiled afterwards but there was nothing innocent in that smile. The tiny glint in his eyes were nothing short of predatory.

"Don't?" He tiled his head to the side, hair that was usually perfect was messed up completely, mostly from him pushing it back and her running her hands through it as he took his merry little time with her chest.

Sophia nodded quickly. Surely if this continued she'd probably sink into depravity. She hurriedly gathered up her tender breasts in her hands before he could stop her and went on to calming her erratic breathing. "Yes, s-stop that, now, Elijah."

He smiled, resting a hand on top of hers, he pushed himself up a bit then leaned down to kiss the top of her nose. "Alright, love," He muttered. His gaze fell thereafter and he bit down on her parted lips. Sophia gasped as his tongue dipped into her mouth, his leg that remained pressed against her front moved just an inch. It made her entire body weak and any resolve she had built in those few seconds collapsed like bricks walls without foundations.

Dominating. That was the only word she had to describe it.

He coaxed her tongue with his own, sucked, bit at it. The feel of his tongue sliding against her own was out of this world, it made her heart speed up once more and her blood rushing through her body was loud in her ears. He followed her wishes and didn't touch her chest any longer but instead moved on to her mouth instead.

Sophia could only sigh.

The fucking bastard took his time with it too. As if he had no where else in the world to be. Always if was their moment and their's alone to enjoy. Sophia had no other option but to melt into his embrace. Now she was suddenly conflicted between never wanting it to end and also wanting more.

Where was Elijah's sense of urgency?

Her hand was shaking when he finally pulled away for them to breathe. Sophia's eyes had already slipped shut somewhere along the way and she opened them to stare at him though a heavy hooded gaze. She yearned for him so much it was concerning. Her throat felt dry and her hips had instinctively began to move against the leg in between her thighs.

Elijah watched her squirm for a good long minute with the tiniest smirk on his lips yet did nothing. Sophia's very hopeful gaze melted into a glare.

This motherfu-!

Did he not intend to take any responsibility for what he started?!

As if he heard her thoughts, Elijah chuckled and leaned down to press his lips lightly on hers, he then moved to her nose, her cheeks and practically every other inch of her face. Sophia's face felt even hotter than before when he pulled away.

He met her glare head on without even a small twitch. "Do you want to come that badly?" He asked with a small tilt of his head, his voice made her give up completely. Sophia made a sound to answer and was too far gone to feel shame at pressing herself against him so eagerly. She nodded with suddenly pleading eyes.

That sudden spark in his eyes immediately made her confirm that this was exactly what he wanted.

"Okay, Sophia," he nodded with a smile. His eyes then slid to her hands which still covered her chest but barely. She waited in bated breath for what he'd do next but was ultimately taken aback by the events that followed. Elijah smiled and pushed himself up off her, sitting back on his legs, partially on his knees. He remained there, staring down at her.

Sophia's mouth nearly feel open and she turned incredulous. She was left blinking up at him in a daze. She already missed the little weight he allowed to press into her from above when he was on top.

Sophia immediately got up with him. Sucking in an audible breath as she caught his expectant gaze. "You...! Do you actually want me to beg?"

Elijah simply smiled, fixing his shirt that clung to his skin. He looked hot, disheveled and flustered yet somehow at the same time, still managed to look cool and decicive despite it. Sophia envied his self control because even now..as she took a peek downwards, he was fucking straining against the fabric of his gray sweatpants.

Elijah was really a man that could delay his own pleasure just to enjoy teasing her for almost an hour.

Elijah later shook his head and replied in a heavy enigmatic tone, "-As much as I'd love to hear you begging me to fuck you right now Sophia...that's...not what I want right now." He trailed off.

Sophia stared at him for the longest while, observing the playfulness and teasing glint in his eyes then immediately covered her chest once more, she spoke slow and tentatively, "...What do you want?"

Elijah laughed at her abject skepticism. The sound went straight to the spot in between her thighs. She hissed internally and looked away from him, clenching her legs. It was his fault her body was so responsive.

"Its nothing much, I assure you." He smiled 'innocently' and it made warning alarms go off inside her head.

"...Then?"

"I want you to show me."

It took a moment for his words to register and when it did, Sophia stared at him weirdly, "Show you...what exactly?"

"Come," he curled a finger, beckoning her towards him. Sophia hesitated at first then crawled closer to him. Elijah held and gently pressed her down into her previous position, on her back before him.

"It's not much." He spoke slowly, lifting her legs and revealing her already soaked underwear underneath. Sophia swallowed thickly and felt nerves building in the pit of her stomach. Was it anticipation? Nervousness? She didn't know for sure. Her panties went next and Sophia lifted her hips to help him remove them. Her underwear was soaked and she could feel just how wet she was without even touching down there. Elijah ultimately got very distracted, she could tell. He visibly gulped, staring down there at that one spot between her legs, her stared long enough to make her squirm.

Get on with it! She wanted to scream.

Elijah however, exhaled heavily afterwards. Tearing his gaze away with a lot of difficulty then looking deep into her eyes.

"Well?" Sophia asked, almost in exasperation.

He smirked. "Oh I wont be touching you just yet-"

This time, Sophia's mouth dropped open, she quickly snapped her legs shut and glared at him. Not this shit again-!

Elijah's gaze visibly darkened at her interruption and he took his time to press her legs open once again, running a finger along her thigh. "Sophia...I want you to touch yourself, for me."

She immediately froze and her eyes went wide. Out of all the things she was expecting...

This...This man...

Her mouth opened and closed as she struggled to find a proper response. Elijah however, got on top and leaned down, keeping himself mostly off her. He held her face, kissing her softly then pulled away with a soft smile. His eyes said a lot more though, they pierced into her. Sophia felt naked. Even more naked than her original nakedness now.

Her face went hot and the chaotic fluttering of butterfly wings returned to her stomach, making her breaths light. She laid there underneath him completely bare while he still wore clothes on top of her...and now she had fucking touch herself for him.

He was incredible.

It was so embarrassing.

Yet...why did her body heat up even more at the thought.

His gaze that never left hers was coaxing and he stared at her so sweetly...her aversion and fight melted away in seconds and Sophia gulped.

As if in a trance, she slowly reached down. Their eyes never broke contact even after she easily slipped a finger inside. She was so wet and throbbing that it made a soft moan leave her lips, she added another finger seconds later and the wet sounds that followed almost echoed inside the wide room.

Her entire face was burning. The boldest of it made her a little embarrassed but, at the same time, it was so fucking hot. She could literally see Elijah's self control slipping as he watched her face then his gaze alternated down. His jaw was clenched tight and he looked seconds away from snapping.

This must've been such a turn on for him. Sophia admitted it was becoming a huge turn in for her too. Just what had prompt him to go such a different route than simply fucking her this time. Sophia didn't know and truthfully she had a harder time caring. Right now she only intended to enjoy herself for as long as she could. Sophia's breath hitched at her throat and she suddenly felt daring.

She leaned upwards and gently bit his neck, kissing him there before biting him again. She smiled dazedly as she felt him pause then ran her free hand though his hair, tugging him closer towards her. As pleasure continously ran up her spine, her soft moans and mewls against him increased, any inkling of shame she felt before was gone in the wind.

She eventually forgot her goal was to make him snap and went on to seeking her own high. After his torment from before...this release was exactly what she needed.

She was so fucking close.

Her legs opened wider and her one free hand gripped him tighter.

Though the haze and pleasure, Sophia heard a dark low chuckle before a hand joined hers, stopping her movements completely. Sophia's eyes flew open in confusion. Her confusion quickly melted away into suprise after two of his fingers swept over her knuckles and also pushed their way inside.

"N-Ngh-!" Sophia's whole body froze at the sudden added penetration, her legs twitched and she stared at Elijah with wide eyes. He continued inserting them until they could go no further, until her legs twitched and trembled weakly. Sophia swore she forgot how to operate her body at that exact moment.

Without waiting on her to completely adjust to the foreign and very over-stimulating feeling, he manipulated her fingers inside her, curling up against a spot that made her stutter out a shout, her back was arching and her toes curled into the soft bed.

"I'm still here Sophia," his voice sounded slightly amused and a little bit strained to her ears but she could hardly focus beyond what was going on in her insides.

Her lower back felt strange, her legs felt like noodles and her brain felt like it was floating. Her mouth was open but no words were coming out, she wanted to pull her hand out yet couldn't. She could only lie in dumb twitching silence as he guided her fingers and made her body sang.

"E-Eli..I'm-!" Her stuttered words fell on deaf ears as he used her own fingers to press on her most intimate inside area. Sophia never felt anything like it before and her eyes rolled heavenward.

Seconds later her entire body almost folded in on itself. She began to writhe and convulse against him. Elijah had to press her down to limit her jerky and sporadic movements. Thankfully he finally let her pull her fingers out just as a light spray of dull white liquid began streaming out of her pussy. As the sheets under them got damp with her fluids, her body tightened around his fingers, almost painfully.

Sophia didn't even realize she was loud until he turned her over and her face softly hit the bed, turning her mute. She forgot which way was left and right and only lied there, quietly gasping and twitching. After his hour long teasing, her first orgasm left her completely immobile.

Behind her, Elijah barely said a word but his breaths were coming out in sharp pants. He hoisted up her ass high in the air, a single hand roughly keeping her face pressed into the bed below.

The sight of her dripping pussy was breathtaking even moreso from behind. It was a tempting and distracting sight. Her cum ran down her legs and the entire area twitched and throbbed. His gaze was riveted and he thought for a moment, almost in a daze. How better that sight would be overall if it was his own fluids dripping from her opening instead, maybe even both their fluids combined.

The thought made his breath hitch. He was almost painfully hard from it.

Elijah couldn't control himself. Her moans and cries were like music to ears. His other hand that wasn't holding her in place by the back of her neck quickly went elsewhere, quickly freeing his dick from its confines.

'What am I doing?' Elijah thought distractedly. In every moment of his life he'd always managed to keep a level head yet now...he was being swayed. He felt possessive. He wanted to leave his mark on her, thrusting as far as he could go and holding himself deep inside. Just the sight of her wet and dripping pussy was enough to make his mind dangerously blank. Not only that but Sophia, the one woman he stared to care deeply for since a long time ago...seemed to urge him with her soft muffled sounds. A small part of him wanted him to tear his gaze away just for a second and reach for the box in the nearby night stand but the much larger part ignored that voice.

To leave this sight here for even the shortest second felt like a crime.

A woman that could make him this tempted to go against precautions he put in place to prevent bothersome situations was a dangerous woman indeed. Elijah didn't think too much of that though, the pleasure was already muddling his brain. His jaw was clenched tight as he gathered her dripping wetness on his tip. A harsh breath of air left him thereafter. Even that little action, skin against skin felt amazing.

He couldn't even imagine how amazing it'd feel on the inside either her slowly pulsating and tightening around him. Elijah was in a trance as he slowly gathered more of that wetness, lubricating himself. After he was satisfied, his hand grabbed onto her ass, he opened her up and held his breath as his tip slowly disappeared inside.

The groan that left them both filled the hot atmosphere around them.

Sophia was hardly through the aftershocks of her quaking orgasm and was even more sensitive to his invasion. She moaned into the sheets and instinctively pushed her hips back but his hands halted her, keeping her in one place.

Sophia wanted to look back but couldn't do so either. She was simply forced to lie there and feel him. Her hands gripped the sheets even tighter and her eyelashes got wet. The feeling was indescribable. Sophia was a mess and her withering state was multiplied as Elijah continued behind her. He started slow as if wanting to let the moment last for as long as possible then without any warning, he pulled out until only his tip remained then pushed into her body with one hand thrust, completely bottoming out.

Sophia mouth was open and her saliva wet the sheet but barely any sound made it's way out as she silently yelled. It felt as if her breath was knocked straight out of her body. And behind her, Elijah wasn't too calm and composed either. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his temple and his vision was slowly tunneling out. The only person in his sight was Sophia, the tantalizing line of her spine, her slim waist arched for him and her smaller hands that gripped the sheets.

Elijah cursed before repeating the action once more, further loosing any rationality. This...he couldn't believe he deprived himself from this for so long. His thumb ran over her ass, pressing on that small hole but never entering. It made Sophia gasp and stiffen under him and as expected, her internal walls were clenched just the same.

Sophia went limp afterwards, struggling to keep her butt in the air. His name left her lips, followed by a moan. It most definitely felt so much different and even more stimulating this time in contrast to their times before. She felt full, impossibly so, as if he'd pierce through her completely. She heard him whisper something behind her. Was he cursing? Encouraging her? She couldn't really tell. Hell, she couldn't hear anything beyond her own blood pumping through her ears, almost in sync with this thrusts.

She was already delirious from the stimulation and the continuous pleasure rushing through her body. Elijah never paused and Sophia knew with absolute surety that her lower back would give out any moment now.

"Damn it Sophie." His finger left her ass and trailed up her spine, then it descended and stopped only to grab her hips tightly. He entered and pulled out of her body without pause, slapping repeatedly against her ass and moments later Sophia finally lost the strength to keep her ass up. She collapsed and so did he, on top of her, his weight nearly crushed her breathless before he quickly righted himself.

Elijah adjusted their position, turning her over with him with her back pressed onto his chest for the most of it. With her lying on top, he thrusted up into her body from behind, feeling her body quiver against him. Sophia released a choked moan as he pressed an open mouthed kiss on her neck before gently sinking his teeth into her skin. His hands around her moved to her breast, pulling and pinching on her already hardened nipples.

He continued to slowly thrust upwards, watching her face that was tilted towards him collapse into pure unadulterated pleasure. He swallowed thickly, feeling him swelling even more, if possible, inside her body. The things this woman did to him...

He felt her tighten around him as she came again but this time on his dick. That in itself almost pushed him right over the edge. His eyebrows were pinched at the middle as he felt her convulsing in his hands and against him, her insides gripped and pulsated warmly around him and another small stream of liquid ran down his dick as he stopped moving.

He had to stop or else he'd have exploded right then and there.

After a shaky intake of breath, Elijah held her tighter and continued to push into her regardless of her twitching orgasm. He wanted to draw this out for as long as possible. Sophia's insides was wet, tight and so so warm.

Her eyes slipped shut, only small sounds leaving her lips as she'd already screamed her throat raw. She almost looked completely spent in his arms and her eyes opened to blink dazely, her eyes were unfocused at the world around them.

Minutes later, Elijah couldn't suppress the feeling any more. His jaw was clenched tightly and his hold on her hip made Sophia wince in pain. He wanted nothing more than to release inside and did exactly that in a moment of carelessness.

Nothing on earth could compare to the nerve shattering feeling that followed. Elijah lost himself completely in a split second, Sophia released a groan of pain as he held her roughly but Elijah was too far gone to care. That hard pressed control he prided himself in having, completely dissipated into thin air.

"Fuck-!" Elijah later caught himself quickly afterwards, breathing a harsh breath of air. He released his tight hold on Sophia and pulled himself out in one last ditch effort.

Sophia looked down. Elijah came inside for the first time in ever and she finally had the chance to feel his fluids leaking from her sex. His dick was peeking out from between her still open thighs and from where she lay she could see the remainder of his come leaking from his tip, dripping onto her skin, most of it was already inside her body and that sight was probably the most erotic one in existence.

Both were breathing heavily as they slowly came down from their syncronized highs. Neither spoke and simply remained motionless for those few seconds. After those few moments passed, Elijah was the first to speak after their eyes met and he gathered her into his arms, "-I'm so fucking sorry, did I hurt you, Sophia?"

Sophia, however, was fighting the hard fight against the huge fatigue weighing down her entire body, she barely managed to shake her head in confusion before the fight was lost and she collapsed motionlessly on top of him.

♡♤♡

Three full days went by with both Elijah and Sophia indulging themselves without worry for time or other unnecessary events. Sophia would have it no other way and that was mostly because while blissfully bedridden for some of that time, she had the great opportunity to be cared for by a man who's attention lingered down to the finest details.

In fact, it wouldn't be a stretch to say Elijah was even clingier than what she could usually manage. That in itself was concerning.

In her few days inside his "home", he held and brought her around to explore some of it, this was to prevent boredom but Sophia developed a fondness for the garden with neatly trimmed hedge walls that was almost as tall as her. Elijah looked content with taking her from position a to position b. She also got to enjoy this bit of time spent with him outside the bedroom.

She met some workers and learnt a lot of things. Greatest of all including that Garcia was actually someone who Elijah grew up with. She was actually his live in 'nanny' which Sophia preferred to put in this term because the way rich people referred to it was a mouthful. Garcia chose to leave her position at their family home to follow Elijah all the way over here and Sophia found it very sweet, to him she was like a second mother. Garcia was also very proud of this fact. Watching both her and Elijah interact made her heart bloom with warmth.

Although she preferred the quiet of her appartment most of the time, she still found herself liking it here. Still, she was confused as to why Elijah didn't mention them returning not even once. Even if she offhandly mentioned it, his lips remained sealed and he brushed over the topic.

It made her suspicions rise but alas, she was enjoying herself too much to give it serious thought and left it for later.

Right now though. Sophia was standing still, dressed in a mans lounge wear that hung down on her smaller frame while she frowned.

She looked to the left then right but saw no one. Elijah had excused himself minutes ago and left her in the comfort of his room. Sophia had gotten bored and began wandering around then came up on her phone which she honestly forgot to check on.

Honestly she always had a thought to do so in her mind but that was always forgotten the moment Elijah scooped her up off the floor and carried her to his large bed.

Sophia took her phone and walked to sit in the one chair around Elijah's work table. It was comfy and she leaned back inside then cocked her arms up on the armrest.

Sophia waited as her phone powered on while rocking the chair from side to side and when it finally did she cursed upon realizing the battery was deathly low.

Sophia quickly shot up but then eased back down when she saw a charger that matched it. It looked new too. Her guess narrowed down to Elijah. She immediately knew he had something to do with it.

Sophia unlocked her phone with a light heart and with nothing specific on her mind only to freeze from her rocking as the phone began vibrating in her hands. She watched with raised eyebrows as her notifications slowly got overcrowded with a lot of things she missed in her short yet prolonged absence.

A lot of text message, many emails and finally her call log had over 99 missed calls already.

Her eyebrows went even higher as she realized most of them were from her mother. She scrolled through taking note of everyone, even pausing as she saw a few from her coworkers, mostly Sara. It took a good long minute for her to skim through and when she finally got to the end of it, it became apparent that her mother was the main one and Kayla, her friend, was the second.

Just what on Earth happened...

Sophia hesitated over both her mother's and Kayla's contact, wondering who to call first. In the end she pursed her lips and clicked Kayla. She deduced that anything her mom had to say would ultimately take a lot longer to deal with.

The call didn't go through a second rung before Kayla answered with a loud overdramatic gasp and a yell. Sophia had to take the phone from her ear, not wanting to damage her hearing.

"Yes? Kayla?"

"So she's alive! -Where the hell are you! It's like you dissapeared off planet earth."

Sophia cringed, "I'm here, I was just a little, sorry for not picking up sooner."

"Okay okay, But where are you though? We need to-"

"I'm with Elijah," Sophia answered plainly after a bit of contemplating.

"Ha! I knew it-"

Sophia laughed dryly at her teasing tone.

"-But that's not important," Kayla continued, "When can I see you?"

"Hmm?" Sophia paused, brows furrowing.

"I just wanna talk...for a bit."

"Oh, I'm not sure," Sophia muttered pensively, "Is it important?"

"Eh...you can say that."

Sophia laughed, "Oh... of course then, I'll see what I can do."

"So today?"

Sophia turned to peek at the large decorative wall clock, it wasn't even close to midday yet, she shrugged, "Okay, I don't see why not."

"Great!" She heard a yell, "I'll be at our usual spot at 2."

"Alright..." Sophia trailed off, "Oh and see if you can pick up Seong too-" she quickly added.

Kayla didn't reply. In fact, the call went deatly silent.

Sophia frowned, "Hello? Kayla..?"

"Y-yea, I'm here still."

"Good, So get Seong and we'll meet up."

Again, the call went quiet. Then Sophia heard the smallest murmer, "...Why though..."

Sophia found her response a bit odd, when on earth did Kayla ever pass up on an opportunity to drag Seong from his bed. "Don't be lazy Kayla," she rolled her eyes, "I got some calls from work, I want him to fill me in if something happened."

She heard a sigh and then, "Oh...okay."

"Alright I'll see you in a bit bye," Sophia waited for her to respond then hung up. After doing so she immediately went on to her mother's contact.

Sophia hesitated strongly over the contact before sighing. She didn't want to go in unprepared so she immediately left that and went to her voicemail instead, listening pensively.

"-Oh my, Sophia, I saw you on TV again!"

"Sophia is everything okay?"

"Is that really your boyfrien-!"

Sophia cringed. Great, she muttered, fucking great. She expected this to happen but it didn't mean she was 100% ready for this hellish discussion.

She didn't even have to guess to conclude the topic her mother wanted to talk about. She also knew that most of those voicemails were about the news and Elijah so she didn't bother checking further.

After thinking about it, she ultimately decided to still call and was seconds away from calling her mom but the door swung open making her pause. Elijah walked in, hands in his pockets and the smallest frown on his face.

Sophia didn't know why but every time he excused himself to do god knows what, he always came back looking as if he wanted to fight. Sophia found it interesting, must've been those bossly duties he always ignored, she giggled to herself.

She watched as he looked around the mostly wide and empty room, his frown got more pronounced and she didn't miss the slight alarm in his gaze either. Sophia was tempted to hide. This sight reminded her of a kid trying to find their parent in a supermarket crowd.

When he finally found her in his chair, Sophia watched as the hardness and tension bled away just as quickly as it appeared. He closed the door behind him and purposefully walked over.

He later took the phone from her hands after walking around the desk then placed it gently on the table. After freeing his hand, he reached down and simply plucked her out of the chair as if she weighed lighter than the air around them.

Sophia squealed and immediately stuck onto him like a leech. She knew he wouldn't drop her but as always, precautions needed to be made.

Elijah walked, nonplussed, towards his bed and simply dropped her on top quite unceremoniously before crawling on top of her. During this entire fiasco, Sophia tried not to giggle as his hands brushed over her most ticklish areas.

There was times when he was sweet and gentle but also times when he acted like a damn caveman.

Without a word he kept her under him, hiked up one of her legs around himself and buried his face into her neck. He stayed like this afterwards. Simply breathing her in. Sophia stared up at the high ceiling with pursed lips.

She waited and allowed it to happen for a full minute then her eyes went wide as she picked up on his reluctance to move.

"Hey-!" Sophia hit his shoulder lightly, "don't fall asleep like this!"

"I won't," he murmured and that heavy voice made a few hairs on her nape stand ramrod straight.

Sophia immediately shook the feeling away, "Elijah," she grounded out.

"Sophia," he softly murmured back.

Sophia froze then immediately caught herself and began wiggling out from underneath him, "D-don't do that, I have to-"

She only managed to do so for a few seconds. She went completely still, almost like a statue as Elijah planted an open mouthed kiss on the side of her neck, succeeding in shutting her up immediately.

His hands on her thigh pulled her right back into place then slid to her ass which he held not to gently. Sophia released a hot breath of air before cursing out loud.

Elijah, the perverse bastard, only chuckled against her skin after hearing it. "Language, love," he kissed her neck again, this time even nipping at her skin.

Sophia knew very well where this was going and that was without a doubt. Did a full day go by before he was nipping at her skin again? She pursed her lips staring into the ceiling as she thought...she wouldn't mind otherwise but unfortunately, she had somewhere to be in a few hours. It took another second before an idea popped up inside her head.

Sophia thought hard and Elija, ever so unaware, continued to hold her. She smiled then took a deep breath. Her next actions would be risky but after being with Elijah so long, she learnt a few tricks of her own. It would surely be strange if she didn't.

Sophia released her tensed muscles and opened herself to him, lifting both her legs and locking them around him. One hand around his shoulder curled into the hair at the nape of his neck, lightly brushing against his scalp and her other hand lifted and slid under his shirt. She ran her nails down his back and was rewarded with a small groan from his throat.

Just was she was aiming for.

Sophia kissed the side of his face then went on to nipping lightly on his ear, teasing him in the same fashion as he did to her most of the time. She continued to stroke and feel him, until his grip on her thigh completely loosened.

After the stage was set, Sophia kissed his neck and urged herself on top. Elijah, the poor and completely unaware sucker, turned over and allowed her to be on top, lying on him.

Sophia who still lingered at his neck, smirked to herself before sitting upwards. She tentatively placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself back until she sat just above his front, she could feel him slowly getting hard just under her and that in itself was distracting. She was tempted to tease him for getting hard at this bit of stimulation but that would be akin to pouring fuel in a warmly burning fireplace.

She kept her tongue still and leaned down to press her lips on his, quickly leaning back before he could take it any deeper or further. Their gazes met afterwards and Sophia giggled softly at his expression.

She took her time, touching him here and there, moving her hips only a little and planting chaste kisses on his lips. Whenever his hands found their way onto her legs or waist she'd immediately slap it away and her little game lasted until literal fire burned in his eyes.

For a moment Sophia was stumped...maybe she got a little but carried away.

The thought evaporated soon after and Sophia grinned down at him, keeping her hands on his chest. "Good, now that I have your attention, I have someplace to be today."

Both his eyebrows rose but the heat in his eyes never dissipated, not even a little, "...Oh?"

Sophia nodded then shifted to sit more comfortably. "-Yes, I have to meet..Kayl-ah!" Sophia fell forward weakly then caught herself in a slip split second, she straightened then glared down at him for moving. He was starting to poke her.

He frowned a bit at her words but in the end, he brushed it off with a simple, "Okay."

Sophia narrowed her eyes in suspicion, she expected him to put up quite a fight, not agree this quickly. Just what was going on in that thick head of his.

Sophia mentally prepared herself, and slowly began extricating herself off him, "You know what that means right?" She murmured, discretely looking towards a quick escape route.

Elijah only tilted his head in silent question.

"We can't have se-!" Sophia didn't get to finish because her world flipped on it's head. In a flurry of movement, she fought bravely and tried to quickly ditch him but as if he expected it, Elijah caught her before her feet could touch the ground. A hand snaked around her waist and snatched her out of thin air then pulled her backwards. The 'fight' lasted nearly a minute but ultimately she ended up pressed into the bed like before.

"H-hey-!" She laughed, pushing and beating against his chest. Elijah smirked and caught both of her arms, locking them above her head with one of his. His other hand went under her shirt, running over her navel and sending shivers all over her body. "You're being unfair-!"

Elijah chuckled before pressing his lips onto hers, catching her off guard. "I'm unfair?" He asked against her lips.

"Y-yeah!" Sophia huffed softly against him, he felt her breast but didn't linger and soon his hands began descending downwards.

"But Sophia...you started this," he spoke, shifting the complete issue onto her shoulders without guilt. Sophia couldn't even muster the words to curse at his shamelessnes. His hands slipped past her sweats and underwear and not long after, she succumbed to familiar pleasures that nothing could compare to.

• • •

Finally got to post this chapter so I hope y'all enjoyed it ♡♡

Anyways thank you all for waiting and reading. Remember to vote, comment and share (if you can) and go follow this account to stay updated if you haven't already. ♡♡♡

See y'all next chapter

Nessa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
39.7K 758 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
190K 7.8K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...