Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

De wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... Mais

intro.
vibes.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.

twenty eight.

142 17 14
De wangzico

When Little entered the house, he really hoped that his mother is already off to work, but sadly, she was still there.

"Where have you been?" She asks sternly, but Little just walks pass her to go upstairs.

"I'm talking to you!" His mother shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Good for you." He responds loud enough for her to hear him, as he walks into his room to grab a few things. Packing his bag with some fresh cloths, his favorite book and other stuff, he can feel his mother standing in front of his open door.

"What are you doing?" She asks, raising her voice slightly.

"I'm packing my stuff as you can see." Little answers, not looking at his mother.

His mother approaches him, placing her hand on his arm to stop him from what he's doing.

"Please- don't be like this. Don't do this to us." She says in a now calm voice, making Taehyung frown in result, "Let's talk-"

"I'm not here to talk to you. Unless you and father accept me for who I am." The light haired male says, closing his bag and once again walking pass her to leave the house, since he only came back to grab some of his stuff. He's not planing on coming back him before his parents finally accept him.

"Little please-" His mother follows him downstairs, her voice sounding desperate, maybe even sad.

He turns around, finally looking into her eyes, as she's holding onto his shirt.

"No mother. I'm no longer doing this. Being controlled by you and father- this is not me. I want to be free."

With that his mother lets go of him, being speechless, she only looks at him, a rather sad expression on her face as she watches her son open the front door to leave.

"I will pick up Miri and Hyunie from school and bring them home before dinner." Little adds without looking at her before stepping outside, leaving his mother alone.

The whole way to Hoseok's dance room he feels a lump in his throat, while his heart is beating fast. It felt good but at the same time it hurts. Talking to his mother like that, isn't something Little is used to. But right now he has to stay strong.

Arriving at the dance room, he spots his lover, still practicing with the children, so Little decides to pay a visit to the car repair shop of his friend even though he can't spot the car of his best friend, but of his cousin.

Entering the place, he notices no one being at the reception. It makes him frown but he just shrugs it off. They are probably just busy, fixing a car.

It's not the first for Little to walk into the place casually, so he decides to check the garage, just wanting to say hello and maybe talk to them for a short while.

As he opens the door and enters the garage, his eyes immediately spot two kissing males, one black haired and the other one red haired. Little backs off right away, closing the door as quiet as possible, so he won't be noticed by the two males inside of the garage. He knew his cousin had a thing for Jimin, but he didn't expect them to be this far.

A soft cough catches Little attention, making him turn around to where the sound is coming from.

"What brings you here, Little?" The familiar male says with a grin, making Taehyung smile back at him.

"Oh I just wanted to talk to you guys." Little responds as JK approaches him slowly. The slightly younger male dyed his hair back to black, not wearing the strange purple color anymore. Little wanted to make a comment about the new hair color, but Jungkook interrupts him.

"You look different today." JK says as he eyes Little from head to toe, the elder frowning slightly at the remark, not noticing how Jungkook's eyes rest on him a little longer than usually.

"It's probably the clothes." Little responds, laughing awkwardly, as Jungkook raises one brow. He's wearing one of Hoseok's button ups, one that's revealing his chest a little more than usually.

"Right, it's Hoseok's, isn't it?" The black haired male asks, making Taehyung nod in response.

"Yes I borrowed it from him." A soft redness spreads on his cheeks, thinking about his lover. He averts his gaze from Jungkook to the dance room across the street, his eyes spotting Hoseok immediately.

"So you two are finally a thing?" JK asks, making Little looking back at him. At the same time he noticed that the younger male is now standing right in front of him.

"Uhm- yes you could say so." Little responds, scratching the back of his neck, as he smiles awkwardly.

"Congrats." JK adds with a soft grin on his lips and somehow Little suddenly feels strange, standing so close to Jungkook.

"You shouldn't walk around like this." The black haired male says, his fingers traveling to Little's collar to button up the second button of the shirt he's wearing, "Now that you're taken."

Jungkook's eyes slowly move from Little's collar to his eyes, looking right into them, as if he's trying to look into Little's soul. A strange and intense tension builds up between them, as they are standing this close to each other, Jungkook's hands still resting on Taehyung's collar.

"I'm still a man after all." Little responds, trying to break the tension between them, as he awkwardly laughs once again. Women won't look at him differently just by having one more button opened.

"I'm not referring to women." Jungkook suddenly says with a soft smirk on his lips, "There are more gays out there than you think." With that he pats Little's chest before taking a step back to go back to his chair at the reception, leaving Little standing in his spot, somehow slightly taken aback by the strange situation.

„So what did you wanna talk about?" Jungkook asks as he sits down.

„U-Uhm nothing specific. I- I will pick up the kids later and maybe if you guys don't mind we could drop by?" Little responds, playing with the hem of his shirt as he tries to not feel nervous under Jungkook's intense stare.

What's wrong with him? Why is JK's behavior making Little so nervous today? And - what's actually wrong with Jungkook?

Little tries to shake his thoughts off and don't let the intense piercing get through him, but it's kind of hard.

„Of course you can come by. Can't think of anything better than having you guys around." The black haired male responds with a grin, as he leans forward on the counter, resting his head on his hands.

„O-okay good then see you later!" With that Little rushes out the car repair shop before crossing the road to go to his lover's dance room.

He's still in the middle of his class but Little has no where else to go and he didn't feel like staying any long alone with JK so he has no other option than to enter the dance room quietly to not interrupt the course.

Hoseok flashes him a short smile as he saw him walking in, but then continues his class. Little however sits down on the sofa in the back, watching the dancer and his pupils practice together.

After 40 minutes the class is over and Hoseok heads to his lover right after the last kids left the place.

„I'm glad you're here." The elder says before leaning on to place a kiss on Taehyung's head.

„Just wanted to see you, Hobi." Taehyung responds while his lover sits down next to him, „And maybe ask you if you're free later to pick up my siblings with me?"

The elder chuckles before nodding with a soft smile, „Yes, I'm free my love. Do you have any plans with the two of them?"

„Yes I wanted to go to the car repair shop and the to the park, maybe we could buy some ice cream." Little says while playing with Hoseok's fingers.

„Sounds good." Hobi responds making Taehyung look at him with a shy smile. It causes Hobi's heart to melt at the sight in front of him.

„I wanted to ask you something too actually." Hoseok adds, as he also starts playing with Taehyung's fingers, before intertwining them with his owns, „Would you like to perform with me again?"

The look on Little's face changes from a curious to a surprised one, not sure if Hobi is trying to mess with him or just joking around or even being serious.

„You are just joking, right?" The younger asks, an unsure smile on his lips.

„No I'm serious! You're amazing Little. I'd really love to dance with you again. So would you consider my offer?" Hoseok adds, squeezing Little's hand slightly while moving closer to his lover.

Taehyung frowns while looking straight into Hoseok's eyes, hoping to find some kind of lie in them or anything that tells him he's just joking, but there's nothing. Nothing but purity and admiration.

„I'm not sure.." Little responds, looking down on their hands, „If that's what you want."

„No I want you to want this just as much as I do. So.. do you want to dance with me?" 

It's a strange feeling that starts spreading through Little's body as Hoseok asked this question. He isn't sure what it makes him feel but he knows that it's really good. Everything started with Hoseok asking him to be his dance partner for his performance, their friendship started and so did their love for each other. Hoseok made him feel special and free, he showed him a complete new world, maybe even a new passion?

Dancing - dancing with Hoseok is like peace, it's passionate, wonderful, it's special, it's something Little wants to do. He loves it. He loves dancing with Hoseok. Even though he thinks he isn't good enough to dance with someone as talented as Hoseok, the elder always made sure to tell Little that he's good, that he's amazing the way he is. He always made sure to make Little feel safe and special.

And even though Little always thought he isn't good enough to dance next to Hoseok, he knows that's what his hearts wants to do, that is, what Hoseok wants to do.

„Of course I want to dance with you." Taehyung says with a big smile on his lips, receiving one from Hobi as well.

„Amazing!" The elder responds before pulling Taehyung into a short but lovely kiss, making the younger chuckle against his lips.

„Wait, when is the performance?" Little asks after a short moment.

„Next week." Hoseok explains, he also adds that he would like to invite their friends to the performance and maybe party with them afterwards. The performance will be at a bar not far away from the city, it's a bar in the evening and then after 11pm it turns into a club. It would be the perfect opportunity to have fun with their friends as well.

Taehyung was unsure at first, because he knows he will be embarrassed to dance in front of his friends but Hoseok encouraged him, told him that he's a good dancer and that he shouldn't be embarrassed. Hoseok is a really good supporter and after talking to him, Little felt slightly better about the whole thing.

They will perform the same dance like last time, so it won't take long to practice together. Little is just happy to be able to spend even more time with the elder.

And they did spend even more time together, at the practice room and at home.
Little quickly noticed that home is not only a place, more over it's a person - because wherever he's with Hoseok, he feels at home.

Just being with him gives him so much security and comfort. Little has never felt like that before.

And even now as he and Hoseok are getting dressed for the performance tonight, Little knows that's where he's supposed to be, that's what he wants to do. Waiting for their friends, feeling all nervous while adrenaline is running through his body, just enjoying life. That's what he wants. To be with Hoseok and their friends, to spend a wonderful and fun summer, perform and dance in front of people, just having fun and do what he likes to do.

That's what he wants. And it's amazing.

Life seems so good right now.

But maybe it's just the calm before the storm.

-

A/N: ahhh I'm back with a chapter finally!!

I'm so so sorry for updating so late! My life is really a mess right now.. :')

But now I got to finish this chapter! Not sure when I will update the next one. But I do have plans for this book and I will finish it in a few more chapters! So stay tuned <3

Thank you for your support and patience! Did you like the chapter?

What's going on with JK? And what's with Little's thought about ‚the calm before the storm'?

You will find out soon!!

Love you <333

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

38.6K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
11.4K 446 14
ใ€ŠIn which Namjoon needs Jin to save himใ€‹ ------------------ #584 in fanfiction on 10/4/2016 currently editing
3.2K 306 25
He closed his eyes and leaned in. You watched him and went rigid. You squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for the kiss. But it didn't happen. When you o...
221 27 3
Hoseok goes to Seoul from Gwangju to pursue his dreams as a stylist. He happened to live in a house with a boy who is very shy and barely talks as a...