𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗺�...

By ineysasingh

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}•{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}•{ Twisted..
}•{ The heartless men.
}•{ The broken hopes.
}•{ The harsh interactions.
}•{ The changing moods.
}•{ Insane Men
}•{ Some smiles and some tears.
}•{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}•{ Arguments and tears.
}•{ Harsh Reality.
}•{ Not so good memories.
}•{ The confusing men
}•{ Having food together.
}•{ Unexpected
}•{ Consequences
}•{ Disappointment.
}•{ More truth?
}•{ Trust.
}•{ Happy hugs.
}•{ Past relationship.
}•{ Knot in a relationship
}•{ Confession
}•{ Shocked
}•{ Sudden trips.
}•{ Deep Conversations.
}•{ Curious?
}•{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}•{ Loose ends?
}•{ Weird
}•{ Complains.
}•{ Apologies
}•{ Frustration
}•{ Angry?
}•{ Night Of Wait.
}•{ Forced?
}•{ Putting efforts
}•{ Bad idea
}•{ Dangerous feelings
}•{ Jealousy?
}•{ Ex
}•{ Broken
}•{ Care
}•{ Unholy
}•{ Organism?
}•{ Differences
}•{ Aakarsh's apology
}•{ Truth & Dare
}•{ Realization
}•{ Feelings
}•{ Party Night
}•{ Tensed
}•{ More than friends?
}•{ Heartbreak
}•{ Ashamed
}•{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}•{ Shocking past
}•{ Cold and Reserved
}•{ Weak
}•{ His efforts

}•{ Honeymoon?

54.4K 3K 764
By ineysasingh

~•} C H A P T E R|28 {•~

Hearing those four words Ruhanika stood up from the bed with a jolt and hastily turned while her heart paced in a wild rhythm.

Her stunning orbs made contact with his dark one as he turned after closing the door making her scared for her dear life.

She felt like a kitten in a lion's den.

"You want to go on a honeymoon? You never told me, dear wife."

His silky voice boomed inside the room as he deliberately slowly stepped towards her whose face had lost all the colors due to being caught.

Swallowing the lump that formed in her throat, she hurriedly nodded her head in no while murmuring, "No-no."

"Did you not say it just now?" He questioned tilting his head towards the right while halting for a few seconds, folding the cuffs of his shirt, and then once again focussed his attention on the woman who was nervously shuffling on her feet trying to come up with an answer.

"Y-yes, I said that... But I did not mean it that way..." Ruhanika closed her eyes shut hard cringing at her answer herself making Yuvraj chuckle out loud.

"Then in what way?"

"I... uhh... I just meant that I want to go somewhere like everyone."

"That's a vacation Ruhanika. Wait, lemme explain to you what is a honeymoon, so-"

"No!" Ruhanika screeched cutting him off in between to which Yuvraj's lips twitched upwards as he took long strides towards her until both of them were standing on opposite ends of the bed.

"I know that you are well aware of what a honeymoon is. All thanks to the book you read."

The mocking words rolled off his tongue smoothly as he stood there with a slight smirk whilst nervousness flooded through her veins and she avoided eye contact with him but peeked at the closed door through her eyelashes, fisting the lilac-colored Kurti she wore.

Just when she lifted her right foot, her foot halted in the air hearing the deep voice which made her insides shiver, "Trying to run once again?"

Before she could respond he added in a deadly serious tone, "Even though I love chasing... I am in no mood for that right now."

Ruhanika swallowed hard to moisten her dried throat and nervously fiddled with her thumbs glaring at his pant-clad legs.

"Sit down," He deadpanned brusquely.

She lifted her eyelashes to glance at him and opened her mouth to argue but the look his dark eyes held made her shut her mouth as she blinked rapidly in a crass manner.

Not able to break the eye contact she sat down on the bed in a sulking mood as she angrily picked up the pillow and kept it on her lap, as a way to protect herself.

Yuvraj huffed rolling his eyes dramatically at her so-called show of anger and sat down on the bed in front of her while she shifted back trying to make as much distance as she could.

He sighed as he massaged his temples staring at her whilst she sat bowing her head down like a child getting ready to get scolded by their teacher.

"What was that?" He questioned seriously to which Ruhanika immediately asked back, "What?"

"You running away all day and that hide 'n seek!" He accused shaking his head and glaring into her soul.

"I wasn't running away." She smiled nervously as her tone went low with each word.

Yuvraj blew out a frustrated sigh as he gave her a long stare with narrowed eyes which made her facade crack ever so slightly but it didn't break as she continued to stare back with a chin tucked up.

"Lying now, are we?" He snarled shifting a little closer with squinted eyes that were throwing a dagger towards her.

"I'm not." She started holding her breath avoiding eye contact.

"RUHANIKA!" Yuvraj roared frustratedly running his hands through his hair.

But this time instead of getting scared she too sighed frustratedly at his accusation and answered in the same tone as his,

"This. This behavior of yours is the reason I run away. Have you seen your face right now? It has become red like a tomato due to anger and you are staring angrily as of you are an angry bull who will hit me right now."

"You did not. Did you just call me a bull Ruhanika?" Yuvraj almost growled throwing the pillow Ruhanika picked up earlier and moving closer as Ruhanika closed her eyes hard realizing whatever she blabbered.

This. This was what he did to her whenever he was near her. The calm woman who thought of everything twice before speaking just spoke her mind out.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down and spoke up, "Oho! Don't go on words Yuvraj Ji. Try to feel the emotions in the words I said."

She gave him another sickly sweet smile while he continued to scowl making her curse him in her mind.

Before he could start another lecturing session, something clicked in her mind and she felt very confident and proud of herself.

"And why do my actions bother you? I am just Yuvika's mother. Remember? You have no right to dictate my life. Even you don't have the right to snatch that book from me. Not like I expect anything from you..." She trailed off sighing at the end.

Yuvraj blankly stared into her eyes and questioned, "You don't expect from me and this relationship?"

"No," came her instant response.

"And that's the reason you are still here. Sitting on the bed which you call our's with me." He stated flatly.

"I respect you for keeping your words Ruhanika. But the thing is, I never said that you aren't my wife. I told you that we aren't going to have a typical husband and wife relationship but it can't change the fact that you are my wife, my responsibility, and a part of my family." Yuvraj added with a faraway expression to which Ruhanika nodded her head still trying to get his words in her head.

It was true though. In the period of seven months, he had examined her behavior and actions. She wasn't interested in their relationship and took care of Yuvika like her own daughter. Now, he had no reason to be rude to her as he didn't have to worry about her demanding an emotional connection that he couldn't provide. She was a part of his family whom he cared for. It was just, that their bond was a little complicated but still they were getting along... It was also much better than acting like perfect partners so he was just being good with her because in these months she gave him no reason not to be that!

"So, as you are a part of my family. I've every right to guide you to the right path and to make sure that you aren't indulging yourself in things which are not good for you." He shrugged his shoulders in an attempt to be casual.

But Ruhanika didn't take his words as casually as he said them.

She glared angrily in his direction as she asked being offended, "What am I? A fucking child whom you are guiding to the right path and who doesn't know what's good for her!?"

"Unfortunately, yes..." Yuvraj trailed off with a frown etched on his face analyzing her previous behaviors in his mind.

"What!?" She almost ripped the bedsheet she fisted hard in anger.

He pressed his lips in a thin line as he skeptically shook his head. "You're a hormonal teenager Ruhanika." He stated.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at him in aghast, "No! I'm a grown-up woman and grown-up women and men of my age act like this... Unfortunately, you are just too old."

Sensing his hardened glare she quickly added, "I mean your mind is too old..."

With a clenched jaw and eyes spitting fire, Yuvraj shifted closer as she shifted back on the bed until her head collided with the squishy headrest but it didn't stop him and she closed her eyes tight with a wildly thumping heart and quickened heartbeat.

Her breathing hastened as she could feel his face too close to her face.

His beard grazed her cheeks as she felt his lips near her earlobe, "Too old, hnn,?"

"I-"

"Don't say anything. Just don't."

"But-"

"Shh..." His index finger laid flatly on her lips silencing her as all the courage flew out of her body.

For a few minutes only pin drop silence accompanied them along with their soft breathing as they continued to stay in that position.

And then he decided to speak in a husky voice, "Now, should I keep the curiosity lesson for tonight or another night?"

"Speak, Ruhanika," he demanded moving his index finger to the corner of her lips where it rested peacefully giving her lips the space to speak.

With a racing heart and flaming cheeks, she hushed, "Another night,"

And with this he was gone from her side of the bed in a swift as she quickly laid down on the new bed while enveloping herself with the blanket while only a thought caressed her mind, I forgot to ask about the new bed...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Amidst the pink fairy lights, Ishani lay in between the bed staring at the work she did.

So much pink was pricking her eyes bit calming her heart to some extent too.

Just a day more and he will be back. She thought in a grim mood but his reaction when he would be back excited her to some point.

Sleep was far away from her eyes, all thanks to her nap after coming back from the shopping so she decided to scroll her phone randomly like she usually did.

Being bored with watching reels she decided to stalk people on her recommendation list. Unfortunately till now, no one caught her eye until her great husband's profile showed up and she wasn't surprised when she found they weren't following each other.

Who would want to follow him anyways... Thinking to herself she closed his profile when a certain profile caught her eye.

Her heart thudded loudly in her ribcage as she opened the certain profile which had only two photos but enough for her to know whose profile it was.

Unshed tears burned her eyes as she stared at the familiar face which bought many good and bad memories of the past along with it...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Naina continued to look outside of the window towards the cloudy and dark night sky and non-existent moon.

Her gaze flicked between the window and her sleeping husband every once in a while.

She sighed heavily as she once again stared at the clouds.

She tried hard to sleep but failed due to the many thoughts running in her mind.

Tomorrow they were going...

On a honeymoon?

More precisely a business trip...

And they had fought which made the chance of having little fun even less...

She wrapped her arms around herself as she sighed for the umpteenth time.

She had agreed to this but now she didn't want to get hurt.

She was slightly regretting asking him to take her along with him now.

As even if he wouldn't have taken her along with him... She might've sulked for a day but would have gotten better when he would have come back.

But now,

If she got hurt,

Then she was sure it would leave a big impact on her...

But she didn't have the mood to deny him too as even if the chances of her being happy on this trip were less... They were still there!

And she was ready to hold on to that single hope.

She just hoped that this trip wouldn't turn tragic for their relationship...

But all this would be known, tomorrow.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The new morning came with new hopes and aspirations! A new day to begin with a delightful environment and the case of Rathores was no different but a certain guest had come to destroy their morning.

As soon as the news of his arrival came, everyone was awake with a jolt and came downstairs excluding the youngest Rathore.

With bared teeth, clenched jaw, and fisted hands, the three Rathore heirs which were present in the mansion glared at the man sitting on the sofa as if he owned it.

"Why the hell are you here, Vikram Singhania!?" Aakarsh roared not able to control it anymore.

"No greetings, nothing. Is this the manners left in the the royal family?" Vikram Singhania taunted with a vicious tilt of lips.
"My brother asked you something." Yuvraj deadpanned in a flat tone while Aadarsh just stared ahead not saying anything but his expressions said it all.

Vikram laughed like a maniac and came to a stop after what felt like an eternity and uttered, "There was a time when we were welcomed here as a god."

"The time is gone, as you said." Yuvraj stated staring dead in his eyes.

Ignoring the Yuvraj Rathore, Vikram turned towards Aakarsh, "And Singhania and Rathore were best friends... Right Aakarsh?"

"Such a pathetic and vile man you are Vikram. I can't believe a man can be this insensitive!" Aakarsh shouted in sheer anger trying hard to control his bubbling rage.

Not caring to answer Aakarsh, he turned towards Aadarsh and smirked, "Aadarsh... Looking better than I saw you last time in-"

"Shut up you scumbag and just say for what you are here for!" Aakarsh screamed cutting Vikram in-between to which Vikram shrugged, "My big brother is getting engaged so you all are invited... That's it. Thought to personally invite you all afterall-"

"Done with the proposal then leave." Yuvraj's thundering voice sent shivers down every member present there but Vikram seemed unfazed as he shamelessly laughed once again.

"Fine, I am going. Will meet soon..." He mumbled looking at everyone and at last the four women standing there with a deep frown as he smirked once again...

Target- 720+

Any thoughts on Vikram Singhania?

Yuvraj?

About Naina's fear?

Any idea about the enemity between the two families?

*Seeing the great response in the previous chapter which contained #Yuvhaan scenes more*

Author: 🤩

Readers: 😎

Ruhanika: 😗..😌💅

Yuvraj: 🦾😏

Other couples: 🙄😒

--
Take Care❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 76.7K 63
ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...
2.7M 126K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
1.6M 85.1K 58
(Book 1 of 'YOU ARE MINE' series) "𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐟�...
1.8M 72.2K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...