His Angel

By min-min-minnie

"I kneel for no one, I submit to nobody, but for you, my love I shall" __ The king of devil's and his little... More

Prologue
:1:
:2:
:3:
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
17
18
19
- Opinions? -
20
21
22
23

Chapter 13

8.6K 196 3
By min-min-minnie

MINNA-

Minna had been talking with Cordelia for what felt like hours after having being checked and having a spell put on her for protection which she thought unnecessary when her mate was the king of devil's? The two had clicked straight away into a mother and daughter bond, Minna had never felt like this before since- well all that stuff that happened with her family and Cordelia had never had kids so taking the little angel as her own, under her wing wouldn't be hard.

Though who would say no to the perfect being full of innocence.

"you should head back now sweet one, before that mate of yours begins to worry" Cordelia offered a warm smile to the young angel before walking away into a thick cloud of darkness.

It wasn't surprising since the woman did use magic and was in hell but Minna was still amazed at how flawless the witch pulled it off, normally witches struggled to use lots of power due to it draining them but Cordelia didn't seem bothered.

Finally agreeing with the kind witch Minna began her way home only she couldn't teleport like the demons.. So walking it was.. Where she didn't know but with her optimistic attitude she hummed a tune and traveled in a direction she wanted. Probably not the best of choices since she got distracted quickly and found it easy to trip over her own feet. Not the best at decision making

Everything the angel walked past she admired, it's shape and hue just gave off different emotions which fascinated her on many levels. Things most people would have stepped on or ignored she paid close attention to, almost like she was one with the things around her. Though she was in hell everything seemed to be prettier on a deeper meaning rather than just the surface.

Like with the flowers, most would call them ugly because they missed a few petals or were ripped or a strange combination of colours but it meant that the flowers had survived through a lot, each rip in the petal symbolising another storm or bug that had teared it. The flowers were strong and in that way they were utterly beautiful.

Whereas in heaven the flowers looked perfect on the outside no ripped petals or thorns on the stalks to protect them. Instead they looked beautiful almost desirable on the outside yet carried poison within its stems.

Minna started to see how truly ugly her world was. Everything looked beautiful and well put together on the outside but on the inside everything was dripping with poison. Especially her own mother, Hera was one of the prettiest angels yet tried silly things just so she could be happy, she thought that bringing others down including her daughter could make herself happy.

The angel crouched down by the flowers running her soft finger tips over the petals gently as if her touch could cause them some unnecessary pain.

Everyone painted hell as evil and bad just because of the people sent there. Yet the everyone sent here were punished until they changed almost like a rehab. Until they gained an understanding of their wrongs and a worth for themselves, they were tormented but it was to help better them.

All the broken ended up here while everything that acted perfect ended up in heaven so they could feel godly and better. Which in minna's opinion was unfair.

Processing her thoughts minna's mood dampened she felt like crying as the tears pricked at the back of her eyes just from the thoughts of the many that had suffered unjust. How could the system be so corrupt? But then again why would anything change because she wanted it to? Lucifer had probably wished a thousand times for things to be different, she didn't think he wanted this war with God, it wasn't his fault about the past so why should he get punished for it.

If anything she was starting to see how bad in reality heaven really was...

Snapping her out of the whirlwind of thoughts she felt hands wrap around her from behind and a head land on her shoulder causing the little angel to jump. "sorry did I scare you little one?" his body heat soaking into her making Minna want to curl up in his arms like a kitten would.

"a little"

"hmm.. I felt your emotions.. Why are you upset little one?" his arms tightened around her in a protective manner. She could hear the unhappiness in his tone, lucifer didn't like her being upset. Cute really..

"just thinking.. The flowers here have such a deeper beauty hidden away from first glances. It's the complete opposite to the flawless ones in heaven yet they are much prettier" before she could have noticed she had started to ramble. Her bottom lip jutting out as she continued while lucifer just frowned looking at her not understanding where she was going with this or why the flowers had made her upset. If anything he was angry at them for that.

"care to elaborate there?" his tone held confusion with many questions circling around him yet he didn't want to speak yet seeing the look of pure admiration on his mates face.

"the flowers are not perfect or the same, some not even symmetrical yet it just adds to them in a unique way. Each flaw draws attention and tells a story behind it whether it be bad or good. They are intriguing in a beautiful way, almost like they are enhancing and showing off the rips and tears, whereas in heaven they are perfect on the outside with poison on the inside, the flowers there hide the danger by beauty like drawing you into a trap. "

All he could do was look down at the little one with wonder and astonishment in his eyes, nobody had thought of the flowers that way before making the words hit on a deeper level. "that's one way of putting it"

Minna turned her head to look at him with a smile finally pulling away from the flowers and her thoughts. They both stood up with lucifer holding her arm to give her some support.

"little one.. Can I ask something?" Minna only nodded looking into the devil's dark eyes that never seemed to stop drawing her in. "how would you feel about having our coronation in say a few weeks?"

The angel froze not knowing what to do or say. Was she ready to become someone of such importance? Especially when she hadn't been that person for most of her life.. "isn't that too early? What if-" before she could even say the many doubts that began running through her mind lucifer connected their lips in a blissful kiss.

His lips moved against hers in a soft but dominating way. The devil has always been dominating but his little angel was turning him into a fluff ball.

"Minna I want you to be my mate fully. I want you to be my queen, the one to stand beside me until our time is up and when you become my queen I can protect you in ways which I cannot now, you would become untouchable.. I'd make sure of it... But only if your ready, rushing your decision is not what I intend little one."

Her heart was now beating out of her chest at the speed of light. She couldn't comprehend that the demon in front of her had just confessed that he wanted her to be by his side for the rest of their lives. Surely she was the happiest person in hell -not that being the happiest in hell would be a hard thing to achieve.

"okay.. Ill do it! But I don't want to make a fool out of myself or you" referring to her clumsiness only made lucifer smile and cup her cheeks within his large hands.

"I can promise you now that nothing you will ever do will embarrass of make a fool out of me or you little one" he placed a kiss onto her forehead then the bridge of her nose then finally a brief one on the lips.

Sparks dances across her face as her cheeks began to grow a pink hue to them which lucifer couldn't help but coo at.

"you're perfect"

"nobody is ever perfect louie"

"getting deep with your feelings are we today little one?" the most melodious giggle erupted from her chest as she swung her arms around her mates waist snuggling into the warmth he provided.

"can we go back to cherry?"

"I'm getting jealous of that dam hell hound" lucifer huffed in annoyance but still complied to what his angle wanted.

----

I'm I dumb? Why aren't pictures showing up on wattpad anymore?

Its sad :(

Anyway thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.4K 23
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
169K 4.9K 35
"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much."
77.2K 981 11
warning‼️‼️ married life 🖤 intersex 18+ အသားပေးမို့ မကြိုက်တဲ့သူတွေ မလာပါနဲ့ please ✖️✖️
247K 8.3K 103
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...