Just Barely (Chika Fujiwara x...

By Paul_0918

A student was personally recruited by the Shuiichin Student Council President named Miyuki Shirogane. He then... More

(Y/N) Wants to Force Himself
Fujiwara Doesn't Want to Talk
Fujiwara Wants to Protect
Fujiwara Wants to Continue
Asakura Wants It to be Successful
Fujiwara Wants to Trick Him
Lavigne Wants to Tease Him
Kei Shirogane Needs His Help
Fujiwara Wants To Know
Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Spy
Fujiwara Doesn't Want To Lose
Asakura Wants To Enjoy His Summer
Kei Shirogane Wants To Visit Him
Asakura Wants To Be Bolder
Lavigne Wants To Spoil Him
Haru Asakura Wants To Change
Asakura Wants To Win
Asakura Wants To Leave
Fujiwara Has A Request
Asakura Wants To Escape
Fujiwara Has A Plan
Lavigne Finally Asks Him
Fujiwara Wants To Hear Him
Haru Asakura Wants It To Be Real
Asakura Has Had Enough
Asakura Wants To Make Her Feel Good
Asakura Wants To Make Them Happy

Iino Wants To Catch Him

2.2K 84 22
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

School is back for the Shuiichin Academy students.

There is a fact that every student council members feel a little bit downhearted.

That fact is the Student Council will disband soon.

Right now, we will focus on the Shuiichin Academy's middle school section.

There is a 3rd-year middle school student, who has black hair, who is a loner. The younger brother of (Y/N), Haru Asakura.

He is walking through the corridor. School is finished for the day. He has his bag and is going to his classroom because of his pretend girlfriend. He is going to walk her home.

When he is at the door. He noticed someone is talking to Kei. They are the only two in the classroom.

The one who is talking to Kei right now is their classmate who is a boy and an athlete.

"Come on, Shirogane-san, what do you see in him?" Their classmate said to her. "What do you see in that loner?"

"What is your problem with that?" Kei is starting to get annoyed.

While the two are talking, Haru is just listening to their conversation.

"..." Haru is carefully eavesdropping on them.

"I remembered the last time when I talked to Asakura, he stuttered like an idiot!" Man, the guy is not holding back when he is talking about Haru.

Kei is starting to grit her teeth.

"Now I'll ask you again, Shirogane-san, what do you see in him? You deserve someone better, that's for sure." The boy stated.

"You..."

"If you don't know the answer to that, I'll tell you, he's a loner, he's awkward, and a loser."

Haru looks down, he then started to walk away.

"Maybe he's right, she deserves someone better to hang out with." Haru said as he goes outside of school.

As he is outside, he is speedily walking away from the school as if he is in a rush. He then started to feel something in his chest as he felt tearing up.

"I need to change..."

The tears are now coming out as it flows down his cheeks.

"Why am I crying for something so trivial..." Haru thought to himself as he wiped his tears.

The weather then started to pour rain.

"I need to change...just for her..." Haru is started to get soaked because of the rain.

Meanwhile, in classroom 2-B.

"You should break up with him. Maybe you should hang out with me or maybe one of my friends. I know them and I will treat you better than Asakura." The guy said it was absolutely arrogant.

Kei clenches her fist, she has had enough of her hearing him talking bad to Haru.

"He may seem like that to you, but for me, he is kind, sweet, and makes me smile..."

"But-"

"And you have none of those! Good day, sir!" Kei was livid and was almost as if she was yelling at him.

She then picks up her bag as she heads towards the door.

"But-

"I said good day, sir!" She is having none of it, she stormed out of the room.

Looks like there is a new rule when it comes to having a conversation with Kei Shirogane.

Is that don't ever talk bad about Haru in front of her.

When she is now at the entrance, she couldn't look for her pretend boyfriend on the way here. She just realized that it is raining today and Haru possibly went home while he is getting soaked because of the rain.

She immediately grabs her phone and saw that there is a text coming from Haru.

Asakura
Sorry, I had to go home already.

Kei
While it's raining?! You could get sick!

Asakura
Don't worry, my father picked me up.

The Next Day

At the Shirogane residence, Kei is in her room, she has just finished her bath. She wrapped her body with a towel.

She then heard a ringtone, she receives a text from someone.

She grabbed her phone and saw it was from her pretend boyfriend.

He texted her that he is sick and can't come to school today.

"Oh..." Kei immediately replied back to him, it was a get well soon message.

She puts down her phone as she thinks for a moment.

"I'll try to visit him later...I'll buy food and drinks for him..." Kei thought to herself.

Later, it's lunch period. Kei is eating with her friends at a table at the canteen.

As Kei is eating her bento made by her brother, she was questioned by one of her friends.

"Kei-chan, I don't know if you heard of this but I'm just concerned."

"What is it?" Kei asks.

"It's about your boyfriend, Asakura-san."

"What about him?" Kei is starting to get curious.

"Have you heard about the rumors about the Asakura brothers lately?" Her friend stated.

"No...I don't."

"It's that the Asakura brothers of this school are ladies men, casanovas, womanizers, and so on..."

Kei widened her eyes, this is the first time she has heard of this rumor.

"No...You could make a case for (Y/N)-san but Haru-kun would never..." The white-haired girl doesn't want to believe it.

"Then why does it look like he was in a rush leaving the school without you yesterday?" It seems Kei's friend saw him yesterday.

"He must have a reason...he wouldn't do that just to see another girl..."

"Well, he is your boyfriend. You do you, I guess."

Ever since that conversation that Kei just had, she is now overthinking that there is a possibility that Haru could have another girlfriend behind her back. Even though Haru and Kei are only in a pretend relationship.

It's crazy that Haru was known to be a loner in his class and now there are rumors of him being a womanizer just because of his brother.

Later, school is now over for the day.

Right now, a member of the Student Council high school section is walking in the corridors.

It is the General Affairs Officer and the older brother of Haru, (Y/N) Asakura.

He couldn't help but still remember the Taxi incident with Chika Fujiwara.

Luckily, (Y/N) and Chika discussed it earlier, and they both apologized. They agreed they will never speak of it ever again.

As (Y/N) is walking he felt someone is tapping his shoulder, he looked around and saw a classmate of his.

"Asakura-san, you have to help me!" It seems (Y/N)'s classmate is desperate.

"Calm down, what's going on?" (Y/N) asks.

"Hide this, don't ever give it to that dictator Iino!" He gave (Y/N) some sort of magazine. The classmate then runs away.

"What the..." (Y/N) then looks at the magazine. He became flustered as he realized it is an erotic magazine. "What the fu-

"Asakura-senpai!" A feminine voice called the General Affairs Officer.

(Y/N) already know who it was, he turned around to see a short, petite young girl with brown eyes and long brown hair that is styled in loose pigtails, with bangs covering her forehead.

It is Miko Iino, a first-year high school student and she wears a yellow armband on her left arm to distinguish herself as a member of the Public Morals Committee.

(Y/N) immediately hides the magazine in his back just so Miko won't see it or else he'll be in trouble.

"Ah, my favorite authoritarian kouhai, what can I do for you?"

"I'm just gonna let it slide that you call me authoritarian, have you seen your classmate who has a magazine?" Miko asks his senior.

"What type of magazine...?"

"It's...a very lewd one." Miko answered.

"Unfortunately, I don't know a classmate of mine having that type of magazine..." He sweat-drops. "Damn him! The Student Council's reputation will be in shambles if this shortie found out I have that magazine!" He thought to himself.

"Asakura-senpai, is there something in your back?"

"Uhh...You don't have to concern yourself."

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"No! I mean, no." (Y/N) suddenly looks suspicious to Miko.

"You...You have that magazine, don't you?" Miko then crosses her arms in disappointment.

"Come on, I'm not like that." (Y/N) is trying to talk his way out of it.

"Ugh, listen, I will be running for President in the elections, I swear you and other delinquents will be brought to justice!" Miko declared herself.

"Iino...You really shouldn't mumble, because I can't understand a word you're saying." (Y/N) stated. He lied probably just to have the opportunity to mock her just for payback when she called him a delinquent.

"I was not mumbling!" An angry tick is now seen on her head. "And give me that magazine this instant!"

(Y/N) now had to think of ways to escape his junior.

"Oh, look it's Ishigami! He's breaking another school rule again!" (Y/N) points behind Miko.

Miko turned around, (Y/N) then immediately ran away from her.

Miko turns back and saw he was running away, she just got angrier.

"Get back here, you womanizer!" Miko then started to chase the General Affairs Officer. It seems she also heard the rumors around the school.

After a moment, (Y/N) turned around and saw his junior is going after him.

"Ahhh!" (Y/N) started to run faster.

"Stop!"

Then they are now outside of the school. (Y/N) saw Pes, Chika's pet dog outside the school building.

"Good doggy." (Y/N) said to Pes while he is still running away from Miko.

"Arf!" Pes barked.

(Y/N) then decided to hide behind a tree. He carefully looked at Miko without being seen.

Miko was catching her breath, she is tired of chasing him.

Both of Miko's hands clenched and yelled out.

"You and Ishigami are the worst!" Miko Iino yelled out.

She then returns to the school building.

The General Affairs Officer sighs in relief.

He then stops hiding behind the tree.

"Alas, Iino-san, you should always remember that this is the day that you almost caught-

Suddenly, a flyer was planted into (Y/N)'s face because of how windy it is today.

He removes the flyer from his face, he looks dead inside because the flier ruined his moment. "The General Affairs Officer..."

He looked at the flyer, it was about Miko Iino, running for President.

"She wasn't kidding, huh." (Y/N) thought to himself, he then folds the flyer and he puts it in his pocket.

(Y/N)'s thoughts were snapped when he heard another familiar voice.

"(Y/N)-san?"

He turned to see who it was and it was Miyuki's little sister, Kei Shirogane.

"Oh, Kei-san, is there something you need?"

"Actually, yes, although it is quite embarrassing to ask you that." Kei stated.

"What is it?"

"Can I come to your house? I would like to visit Haru-kun..."

__________________________________________________

Welcome to the Season 2 arc of the story!

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.6K 21
(Finished Season 1) Y/n L/n is a childhood friend of Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya. He was always there for them if they needed help the most...
32.4K 526 11
First story hope you all enjoy. (Events after Chapter 187 or Hayasaka/School Trip Arc) A mysterious package appeared before the student council. When...
287K 8.5K 88
A Kaguya-sama: Love is War fanfic. Ryota Kaedehara, son of Tatsuya Kaedehara and Koharu Kaedehara. A boy with a mysterious background yet kind and...
42.6K 1.3K 49
"Kill Hayasaka Ai," OC is tasked with the mission of killing personal valet of Shinomiya Kaguya, Ai Hayasaka. Will he complete this mission, or turn...