the boys along the street

Por michealhehee

๐–•๐–š๐–“๐–Ÿ ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–† ๐–˜๐–’๐–Ž๐–—๐– ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—, ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‰๐–†๐–“๐–Ž'... Mรกs

๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ author's note โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ
dani's
dani's: an alternative perspective
crazy summer plans
occupying the curb
neighbourhood run-down
three plus one
stargazing gone rouge
basketball
we will have to see...
summer mornings
sushi
man up
shitty parent squad
bathroom at a party
rainy day
what if it's awkward?
cock
a geek and a jock
midnight walk
any pretty girls?
the plan
the plan's execution
the barbeque
beach day
hot songs
an insight to the younger siblings
coming out, acceptance
and then they all knew.
still occupying the curb
robbed!
they're one big family, your honour.
:*๏นคending author's note ๏นฅ*:

see you later

257 14 8
Por michealhehee

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

dream stretched out in his bed, feeling the satisfying click of the muscles in his back and neck which, to him, was the best part about waking up. he blinked his eyes open to see the sunlight streaking in through the gaps in his curtain. rolling over, he picked up his phone from his bedside cabinet, having to re-read it a few times before processing what he was seeing.

3:00pm

the blond groaned, dropping the phone and pulling himself out of the covers - he really did not want to fuck up his sleep schedule this badly only two weeks into the summer holiday.

he dragged himself into the bathroom, brushing his teeth quickly before slashing some water over his face and bringing his wet hands up to attempt to style his mess of hair. he had been growing it out for the summer so he'd get his beach waves back, which was fun, but now he was left spending far too long each morning trying to tame it to be at least somewhat presentable.

dream pulled on a thin hoodie, not bothering to change his pants before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

he was surprised to see tommy and his friends standing around the kitchen counter. he took a brief moment to greet the four before moving past to get himself a glass of water.

"did you only just wake up?" tommy taunted, watching as his brother sluggishly made his way around the room to fill up his glass.

"yeah, i was up all night," dream replied, switching off the tap and taking a long sip- cold water always hit different first thing in the morning... or afternoon.

"doing what?" the younger boy questioned, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows, "talking to your boyfriend?"

"shut up tommy, you know i'm single," dream retorted, refilling his now empty glass.

"do i though?"

"i'd tell you if i wasn't."

"well then i'll take your word for it," tommy replied, picking up his own glass as dream discarded his into the sink before turning to walk out the kitchen.

dream abruptly turned back at the sound of a glass shattering. the first thing he saw was tubbo back up to the wall, using it to guide himself to the floor before bringing his knees up to his chest. then he saw tommy, ranboo, and holly all with shocked expressions, looking down at the smashed glass around them.

"oh shit," tommy swore, not looking away from the glass as he bent down to clean it up.

"no, tommy, stop moving," dream spoke quickly, making sure his brother wouldn't use his bare hands to clean the mess before refocussing his attention. "tubbo, are you okay?"

when the short brunette didn't reply, the others' attention all snapped towards him.

"tubbo?" ranboo echoed, worry overcoming his features as his friend quickly shook his head into his knees.

"holly, go get a broom," dream ordered, the brunette looking over to receive an affirmative nod from tommy before leaving the room as dream made his way over to tubbo, slowly bending down beside him.

"tubbo, i'm gonna touch your arm okay?" dream spoke clearly, waiting for a nod from the brunette before placing his hand gently over his shoulder, wincing when he flinched anyway. "you're okay tubbo, i got you," he assured, moving to properly sit beside the younger boy.

tubbo shuffled lightly, leaning fully against dream's side as he cried.

a few moments later, holly came back, passing the broom to ranboo so he could clean up the glass, eventually clearing it enough so tommy was safe to walk over to the pair on the floor. he moved to sit on the other side of his friend, carefully running his fingers through the brunette's hair.

tubbo's breathing only evened out when he ended up falling asleep.

"does this happen a lot?" dream asked quietly, continuing to move his hand up and down along the younger's arm.

"no, not really," tommy answered, sounding undeniably guilty. "i've only seen it happen like four or five times," he elaborated, receiving a nod from his brother.

once everything was definitely completely clean, dream gently shook tubbo awake, the brunette looking up at him with tired eyes. "you should probably go home bigman."

tubbo responded with a weak head shake, moving impossibly closer to dream's side, "no."

"c'mon tubs," ranboo encouraged, "you'll get back ache if you stay down there."

"t-too tired t' mo-move," he muttered, head drooping down against dream's shoulder.

"how about i carry you?" dream offered, the younger boy just shrugging, "would that be okay?"

"sure, i d-don't care," he replied honestly, loosely flopping in dream's arms as he got hauled into the air.

"can someone get the front door?" dream asked the group, holly quickly getting up to push it open.

"do you want me to come with and open his too?" she offered the blond.

"no thanks," he declined politely with a smile, "i got it."

after making his way carefully to the other's house, he knocked on tubbo's door with the heel of his foot and waited a few moments before a confused-looking callahan greeted him from the other side, worriedly looking down at his sleeping brother.

"hi," dream smiled sheepishly. "i think he uh, had a panic attack or something," the blond explained. "he's okay," he added quickly, seeing callahan visibly relax, "he's just tired."

callahan nodded at the blond, gesturing for him to follow before leading him up the stairs, presumably to tubbo's room, where dream carefully lowered the younger boy onto the bed.

callahan sat down on the bed beside his brother, smiling up to dream and signing a quick thank you.

"anytime," dream replied, nodding at the older boy before awkwardly leaving the room and carefully shutting the door on his way out.

"dream?"

the blond boy turned around quickly to see karl standing a few steps down the hallway, staring at him with a shocked expression.

"why are you in my house?"

dream supposed he probably did look quite strange, quietly walking around a house he most definitely did not belong in. "tubbo had a panic attack so i bought him home," dream explained, gesturing to the door behind him, "he's with calla now."

"oh wow, thank you so much," karl smiled, "that's really nice of you."

"it was no problem," he dismissed honestly, hating the uncomfortable, deafening silence that followed.

"i should probably uh-"

"oh um, yeah."

"-probably leave." he finished, the pair nodding at each other as dream started to make his way down the stairs, only turning back for a quick, "i'll see you later karl," before leaving out the house.

karl remained stood at the top of the stairs, undeniably surprised, before muttering quietly, only really to himself, "yeah, see you later..."

∞༺♡༻✧

double post because it was late :]

love u !!!

-kit

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

11.4K 414 38
๐’‰๐’š๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‰ โ”€โ”€โ”€ can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...
346K 4.5K 26
sสœแดแดแด›ษชษดษข sแด›แด€ส€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“สŸส า“แดส€ แดแด‡. แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s แดษด แดแด€ส€s, แด‹ษชษดแด…แด€ สœแด€ส€แด… แด›แด sแด‡แด‡... ๐—บ๐—ฐ๐˜†๐˜ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๏ฟฝ...
13.8K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
4.3K 233 25
"๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–• ๐–ž๐–”๐–š?" ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š, ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–›๐–”๏ฟฝ...