The Owl House Oneshots

By Itsnunyabeeswax

Haven't seen many of these, I don't have the motivation to write a real story, and I take requests. More

Intro
1. Lumity Angst :)
2. Mama Eda
3. Yandere Amity
A/n
King's Tide Spoilers
5. 200 views special
6. Eda Adopts Everyone.
7. Collector x reader
8.Gus x reader
9. Lumity Fluff
10. Willow x reader x Yandere Hunter
11. Emira x Edric 😭😭😭😭😭😭 CURSE YOU PiggleRiddle
A/N
12. Hanahaki Disease (Raeda)
13. Siblings (Luz and Hunter)
14. Me on Crack AKA my obsession with MHA
15. Otter Luz x Cat Amity

4. Let's Play Owl House!

249 8 1
By Itsnunyabeeswax

(The music in the video is what's playing in the background)

"You tried to escape," The Collector said in King's ear. "The Owl House is done. Now tell me the rules."

"Uhhhhhhh. The basis of the game is basically hide and seek. And whoever is found, must join in and help find others. There is an owl, which my friend Hooty can be, that if someone finds, they can go in there and hide. Only once everyone else is found, can the seekers go look into Hooty. But the thing is, if someone dies or gets hurt, then we will get our numbers off and then we won't be able to go into Hooty. And then, that means we lose and the hiders win," King said, making up the rules on the spot, and also having everyone survive.

"Hmm. Sounds easy enough!" The Collector said. "I wanna be the seeker! I'll give Hooty an hour to hide. And then after he is hidden, I'll give everyone else another hour!"

So that's what I think the game rules could be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 63 13
I haven't seen any of these, so I thought I'd make one. |Request Open| Female x Female Reader Female x NB! Reader Female x Male Reader Female x Gende...
869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
58.2K 516 15
This is gonna be my first eddsworld imagines well story ._.