Tensura X MHA {{Fanfiction Cr...

Da StaciaPLE

Rimuru, after successfully repelling Velgrynd, the catastrophic dragon, takes his well-earned break. But, unf... Altro

Prologue
Goal
Training at the Beach
U.A Entrance Exams
U.A Entrance Exams II
First Day
Trouble
A Cunning Beauty
Rimuru's Secrets 1
Rimuru's Secrets 2
Continuation Announcement
Victory
Chapter 12
Arc 2 - Chapter 13
Arc 2 - Chapter 14
Arc 2 - Chapter 15
Arc 2- Chapter 16
Arc 2 - Chapter 17.5
Arc 2 - Chapter 18
Arc 2 - Chapter 19
Arc 3 - Chapter 20
Arc 3 - Chapter 21
Arc 3 - Chapter 22
Arc 3 - Chapter 23
Arc 3 - Chapter 24
Arc 3 - Chapter 25
Arc 3 - Chapter 26
Arc 3 - Chapter 27
Arc 3 - Chapter 28
Arc 3 - Chapter 29
Arc 3 - Chapter 30
Arc 3 - Chapter 31
Arc 3 - Chapter 32

Arc 2 - Chapter 17

9.7K 339 85
Da StaciaPLE

Thirteen was now facing a difficult situation, an ominous-looking villain had shown up to block their path. It was evident that the villain wouldn't allow anyone to pass through.

"Don't panic, everyone. Remain calm and absolutely do not go in front of me." (Thirteen)

"A wise choice, but regardless I will get rid of you all and capture as much as I can." (Kurogiri)

Capture?! What do they plan on doing with the students? I can't let him get close to them. 

Thirteen was prepared to risk her life for these students. As soon as she resolved herself, Kurogiri suddenly started summoning other Villains through the portal.

"What?! That's cowardly!" (Iida)

"Hahahaha, boy, there's nothing more cowardly than standing behind your teacher." (Kurogiri)

Iida kept his cool and decided to talk to Thirteen. "Thirteen, we need to co-operate to fight those villains. You can't take them all alone."

Thirteen was busy keeping an eye on the villains, so she was unable to reply fast enough. Izuku had been deep in thought, but he finally stands next to Thirteen to tell her his plan.

"What Iida is saying is true, you won't go unharmed if you face this many villains at once. That mist guy already looks to be more trouble himself, so hear me out." (Izuku)

Izuku then backed a little to stand next to Iida, "We can use Iida's speed to blitz past those Villains and call for help. We just need to time it where Iida has an opening to run full speed."

Momo replied, "That's... if you want to talk about speed, you're pretty fast yourself Izuku. Why aren't you nominating yourself?"

"I will stay here and assist Thirteen, I have super strength, remember? And Iida can run for a longer period of time than me. There's no other choice." (Izuku)

The villains themselves weren't making any moves for some reason, Thirteen was confused but she wasn't gonna let her guard down. The students were discussing how they could call for help, so Thirteen did her best to watch out for any Villain coming close.

She would use her quirk to take down any Villain that had gotten too close. 

"I'll do it, Midoriya." Iida agreed to be the one to escape and call for help.

Kurogiri wasn't about to let that slide though, "You kids sure know how to talk. But I won't let you escape!" 

Multiple portals suddenly started to approach the students. Thirteen was busy fighting the villains, so she was unable to react in time.

"Damn it, run!" (Izuku)

The students who were too slow to avoid the portals were sucked right in. A few managed to dodge, but they were still being chased by these portals.

"Tch, four-eyes! I'll clear a path! Explosion!" (Bakugo)

Bakugo who has high in the air propelled himself using his explosions to clear the Villains who were blocking Iida's way.

Bakugo cleared out a few Villains, but it wasn't nearly enough to give Iida a clear path.

"Recipro..." But that wasn't about to stop Iida from running through. "—Burst!!" 

Iida's speed increased exponentially as he uses "Recipro Burst" and blitzed right through every Villain that was in the way.

Kurogiri panicked, "No you don't!" Kurogiri tried to send multiple portals to block Iida. Iida was about to be sucked into the portal, but—

"Keep running, Iida!" 

—Izuku was able to take the one that was the closest to hitting Iida. Iida looked shocked for a moment, but he didn't stop his momentum and kept running. 

"I swear I'll get help!" (Iida)

By a hair's breadth, Iida was able to successfully escape the onslaught of Villains and managed to get outside.

Hmmm? —Iida noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It was only just a glimpse, so he wasn't sure if what he saw was right.

"...Get your grip, Tenya Iida! Right now, your priority is to call for help from UA! This is no time to be getting distracted by a humungous stag beetle!

***

 Thirteen, however, was dreading the fact that quite a good number of students had gotten sucked into the portals.

"Guys!" (Todorki)

Todorki was one of the few students we weren't sucked into the portal. He was taking out a few Villains that rushed to him.

"—?! I can see someone from here! It seems like our classmates were just scattered throughout the building!" (Todoroki)

Todoroki had built an ice ramp to escape a few onslaughts temporarily, during which he caught a glimpse of Tsuyu down at the water section of the arena.

"Someone tell Aizawa or All Might that news!" (Thirteen)

The closest one to the stairs was...

"Bakugo! Go do it!" (Todoroki)

Bakugo hated being told what to do, but he wasn't stupid as to say no to that in this situation. "Don't tell me what to do, half n' half!" 

While yelling words that should not normally be screamed out, Bakugo started to head down to where All Might and Aizawa are. 

"All Might! Aizawa-sensei! Our classmates have been scattered throughout the whole place! They might be facing Villains right now." (Bakugo)

It was impressive how Bakugo didn't use any single word of insult during that little saying. But nonetheless, All Might and Aizawa had gotten the message.

"Tch, All Might, do you mind if you take all of these guys on?" (Aizawa)

The Villains had gone all out on this plan. The sheer number of Villains could rival an army. But All Might didn't have his injuries anymore, so he wasn't limited as "All Might" as before. 

"Hahahaha! Leave them to me, Eraserhead. I'll let them know not to mess with my students! Detroit Smash!" (All Might) 

Several dozens of Villains were knocked out from the one attack from All Might. He was keeping up this level of strength the whole time throughout the fight.

It goes to show how many Villains there really were. No one would doubt if the reason for this was All Might since even All Might was supremely infamous amongst Villains.

"Thanks. Bakugo, make sure no one gets past All Might. Do you understand?" (Aizawa)

Bakugo smirked, "Yeah! I'll make sure none of these extras sneak past him!" 

"Good." (Aizawa)

Saying that Aizawa made a run toward the students he knew would be there.

Rimuru... I hope you're not doing anything too reckless.

***

Adalman was one of Rimuru's Patrons. A being that served Rimuru back in their world as he would to a god. Along with Diablo, Adalman was known for his over-the-top speeches when Rimuru would come up as a subject of conversation.

And yet, he was now being controlled... or at least, that's what it seemed like.

Rimuru had been fighting Adalman as soon as they had gotten in closer in distance. Rimuru didn't have a difficult time shielding himself from Adalman's attacks, as it was easily consumed by [Soul Consumption].

And yet, Adalman showed no signs of reacting to this. There were no signs of emotions such as frustration or surprise. It appeared as if Adalman wasn't awake, but his body was moving.

«I have finished dismantling the control that was on Adalman's body.»

Ciel had apparently finished her job, but—

—Why is he still fighting me?! 

Adalman didn't show any different signs! He's still launching attacks at me like before! 

«It would appear that the 'control' had only been applied to his physical form. Adalman's soul is damaged, but it's unclear what caused it.»

So wait, Adalman's only moving because someone is making his body to? That's great news in itself... but the bad news is that his soul is damaged.

I wasn't about to let that information slide, it was time to investigate what truly happened to Adalman.

Rimuru had only been receiving Adalman's attacks up until now, but as soon as Rimuru went to attack, the battle was immediately decided.

To make sure no one sees what I'm gonna do, I erected an anti-detection barrier that only had me and Adalman in range. 

Rimuru went behind Adalman and grabbed the back of his skull. Sorry, Adalman, this is gonna be rough but I need to find out what happened to you.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.1K 183 9
The primary cast of Isekai Quartet find themselves in yet another new world. A botched summoning in another world goes berserk and the entire class...
581 39 52
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
202K 5.9K 29
I needed this! A crossover! bakugou centric After running in with a person with a transporting quirk, he somehow makes them send him to a whole other...
74.3K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...